Kali

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there on the floor of the chamber, trying to get the pain to go away. The thing is, each time I looked at Kali, who stayed beside me, the pain returned.

"I am sorry that you are in so much pain, I am afraid that this is the only way to help you," Kali explained.

"What?! Having my head split open? Killing me is the only way to help, huh? Honestly, I don't see how this is of any help at all. I should..." I started then had a major head-splitting amount of pain hit me. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" I started screaming as I was rolling around the floor.

I suddenly sat upright, slowly looking around the chamber. I stopped as soon as I had Kali within my sight. Almost in a trance, I stared intensely at her. "Kali mukt ho!" I heard come from what I assumed was my mouth. Shit, I thought, was that Hindi? Yet, I understood what I had just said.

Kali was staring at me with an intense gaze. It almost seemed as if she started to bow to me, just as suddenly a wide smile came to her features. Just as suddenly, I saw that her skin was beginning to glow far brighter than I had seen before.

"Thank you," I heard her whisper as she vanished. "I will return soon." I heard her soft voice in the air.

I nodded as I lay back against the chamber wall. I know not how long I lay there before Kali reappeared with another blue-skinned, I guess god.

"So," the male started his voice booming off the walls. I grabbed my head, curling into a ball as the pain returned, worse than any time yet. I could swear that someone was drilling numerous holes, in my head, body, and all my appendages.

This, of course, had me screaming out, right before I passed out. I know not how long it was before, I woke up to find both of them waiting patiently nearby.

The blue male came over to where I lay. This time his voice was far softer and lower. "It has been a very long time since we have seen each other. Do you know who I am?" He asked.

In a weak voice, I replied, "if I remember right, you are Vishnu." Thankfully this time, he just nodded. "That's all well and good, I still have no idea why all this is happening."

Vishnu was nodding as he looked over to Kali. I felt almost as if they were having a silent conversation.

"I thank you for releasing Kali, she came, to bring me here. Though as you are right now, there isn't much I can do to help. With what you seem to be suffering from, I feel that I would only add to it." Here Vishnu looked at Kali, her eyes got wide as she started to shake her head no.

Vishnu was adamantly nodding yes as Kali, tentatively reached toward me. "For once, I am sorry, I am not really liking this idea."

I could only stare at her as she gently grasped the side of my head. I was immediately curling into a ball again. Her touch felt as if spikes were being driven into the sides of my head.

Screaming again, massive images began to flood my mind, as well as great anger at Vishnu. At first, though, I seemed lost as the scenes rapidly played out in my mind.

What seemed like hours, days, weeks, I wasn't sure which, I sat up, pointing an accusing finger at Vishnu. "YOU! This was all your fault!"

A slow smile started to come to his lips as he briefly nodded. "For now, I will accept that. Though you do know that you could have ended it far sooner than this. Your refusal..."

"REFUSAL!? No. More like a necessity. I... no, you're right." I said as my head dropped a moment. "You might have started it, I kept it going."

Kali was switching back and forth between us like a spectacular at a tennis match. As I said, this last part, both her and Vishnu's eyes went wide. "Do you really mean that?" A trembling lipped Kali said. "Has all returned to you, do you know who you are?" She asked.

When I nodded, she looked at me expectantly. With a little shrug, I felt power rise up throughout my body. Both of them waited for a few more moments as my appearance started to change. It wasn't 'til my skin started to glow blue that Kali let out the breath that she'd been holding.

"It is I Kali, your Shiva, your husband, I have returned," I stated even as Kali let out an almost human squeal as she knocked me off my feet, kissing my whole face.

"Well," Vishnu said as he arose and clapped me on the back. "I know that the two of you need time to reunite, you also need to release the rest."

I nodded as we all three appeared not far away, placing my hand on the rock face before me. A moment later, an opening appeared.

"Mukt ho Raam!" I shouted the very air seeming to quiver as the words left my lips. A few moments later, another blue-skinned male looked out at both me and Vishnu.

A small smile erupted on his face when he saw both of us smiling. "Finally," he said as he grasped both of us in a huge hug. "With both of you no longer fighting, the banishment of all can end. At least now, we can no longer be held by your power." Bowing to me, he whispered, "I am so glad things can be normal again."

Now I knew why I was so against females. How could any human female compare to a goddess?

I had to smirk at Rama, he hadn't seen the humans of today, I believed that all the rest of the Hindu gods were, in for a big surprise.

12