Kalisa and Andy Ch. 02

Story Info
Kalisa's brother and Andy's daughter get together.
3.2k words
4.25
3.3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kalisa and Andy flew off to their honeymoon, Mark took the opportunity to find Jada after the wedding. When she told him that she had gotten married two years ago, he was disappointed, until she smiled and said, "Let me see what I can do. OK?" As it turned out, her husband was working the night shift at one of the island's hotels, so she was able to slip away and spend several nights with Mark before he had to return to the U.S.

Andy's daughter Marian decided to stay in Jamaica for a week after her father's wedding and enjoy the beaches. The wedding rehearsal dinner was a casual affair, and Marian wore mid-thigh length shorts and a tank top. Kalisa's younger brother Marcus found himself staring constantly at the hot 25-year-old woman. He tried to talk with her several times, and, although she was polite, she knew he was much too young.

Marian was lying on the beach the day after the wedding when Marcus approached her carrying an ice cold rum drink. "Hey Marin. How you be today? I brought you a drink."

She smiled at his pronunciation as she took the drink. "I'm good Marcus. How about you? And thank you for the drink."

"I good too. You wan go to dinner wit me tonight?"

"Marcus, you're a sweet boy, but you're really too young for me. But thank you for asking me."

"What you mean I'm too young? I'm 18 years and one week and two days old."

Marian laughed. "Well, 18 isn't old enough, Marcus. You're barely legal. Now go away and let me work on my tan."

"Maybe I work on my tan wit you," he said as he laid on his back next to her in the sand.

Marian looked over at the horny young man. He had the blackest skin she had ever seen. "Are you serious? You're going to work on your tan?"

Marcus rolled to his stomach and let his hand fall on Marian's perfect ass. "Yeah, unless you tink I don't need no more tan."

She ignored his hand and said, "No, Marcus, I don't think you need more tan."

"So if you not go to dinner, how about I take you on tour of island tomorrow? I'm a good guide," he said as he lightly squeezed her ass.

Marian wanted to see a little of the sights, so she ignored his hand and looked at him. She raised an eyebrow and asked, "And what is this tour going to cost me, as if I didn't know?"

"You go dinner wit me."

She laughed and said, "OK, you win. I'll go to dinner with you and then you give me a tour tomorrow."

Marcus squeezed her ass again and then stood and said, "I'll see you at 6:00 at the Cove." Marian nodded her head, and Marcus walked away.

Marian spent a few hours on the beach and then returned to her room. She thought, "He is still too young for me. But he is kind of cute and he has a great body. And I've never been with a black man bef..... What the hell am I even thinking?" She chuckled to herself. "He's an 18-year-old black kid that just wants to have sex with a white woman."

Marian wore another pair of mid-thigh length shorts and a tank top to dinner. Marcus met her at the entrance and they walked to the table together. Marian enjoyed her dinner and she smirked at the effort that Marcus was expending in trying to flirt with her. Between his island accent, his flirting, the rum drinks she was consuming, his dark black skin and the fact that he was really handsome, Marian was really enjoying herself. As they left the restaurant, his hand slid down her back onto her ass as they walked outside.

Once outside, she turned to thank him for the evening, when he grabbed her hand and pulled her with him. "Let's go walk on the beach." Having no choice, she stumbled along beside him. When they reached the beach, he put his arm around her and let his hand rest on her right breast. Marian knew it was wrong, but figured it wouldn't hurt to give the young man a cheap thrill. As they walked, his hand gently squeezed her breast, and it wasn't long before her nipples were rock-hard. When he tweaked her nipple, he heard a light moan escape her lips. He turned towards her as they continued to walk and saw her eyes were closed.

After a few more steps, he stopped and turned towards her. He lowered his lips to hers. She resisted only briefly before she opened her mouth and kissed him back. His tongue moved in to her mouth and she reciprocated. His hands moved to her ass as they continued to kiss. Marcus realized there weren't many others on the beach so he moved behind Marian and put his arms around her waist. He kissed her ear and then her neck, eliciting another light moan. His hands moved up to her breasts, and she made no effort to stop him. As they stood listening to the waves, he continued to kiss her neck and squeeze her breasts.

Marcus slid one of his hands across her flat stomach, and when he reached her shorts, without thinking, she sucked in her stomach granting him access to her core. He slid his hand down her shorts and panties and felt her shaved pussy. Her knees were starting to give out when he shoved two fingers into her soaking wet pussy giving her an immediate orgasm. She bit her lip so she wouldn't scream. Her legs were trembling and he held her upright as he whispered in her ear, "Let's go to your room."

She quickly nodded her head. "Oh yessss! Yes Marcus. Take me to my room."

Marcus pulled his hand from her shorts and turned her to face him. She reached up and pulled his head down for a kiss. They moved tongues back-and-forth into each other's mouths until she grabbed Marcus' hand and turned towards the hotel.

As they made the short trip to her room, she kept telling herself that this was soooo very wrong. She knew that having sex with a barely 18-year-old Jamaican was probably one of the biggest lapses in judgement ever. As they reached her room, she decided to stop it before it went any further, so instead of inserting her key, she turned to Marcus. Before she could say anything, he had covered her lips with his own soft big lips and pulled her to him with his hands on her ass.

She put her hands on his chest to push him back as his tongue forced its way into her mouth. She lightly pushed him only briefly before succumbing to his kiss and pushing her tongue into his mouth. Their kisses were aggressive and exciting, and when Marian pulled back to catch her breath, she handed Marcus her room key. He smiled at the older white woman as he unlocked the door and moved them inside. He quickly pulled her tank top over her head and then pulled her towards him for another kiss. As they kissed, she pulled his shirt over his head as he unfastened and pulled her shorts and panties over her hips.

As they finally broke their kiss, Marcus looked down at the most perfect female body he had ever seen, and the first white woman he has ever been with. As he studied Marian's curves, he knew his cock was straining against his shorts. Although Marcus didn't have a lot of sexual experience, he was a little surprised that he didn't have to work harder and spend more time trying to get the hot older white woman to fuck him.

Marian realized that she was standing naked in front of a barely legal black teenager who was going to fuck her. She looked approvingly at his muscular chest and narrow hips. She grinned as she saw the tent in his shorts, and was pleased that she was able to have that effect on someone so much younger than her. She looked back to his handsome smiling face, and shivered as she thought of being fucked by her first black man. His skin was the darkest black she had ever seen.

He lifted and carried her to the bed and then unfastened and dropped his shorts to the floor. Marian licked her lips as she stared at his big black cock. She motioned him towards the bed, and when he was within reach, she took hold of his hard cock, and began jacking it as she pulled it towards her face. As soon as it was close enough, she kissed and licked the tip and then slid it into her mouth. Marian sucked and licked his cock until he stepped back and said, "Lay on your back."

Marian quickly got on her back and Marcus slid between her legs. His cock easily slipped into her soaked pussy, and Marcus heard her climax as soon as he pushed it all the way into her. She wrapped her legs tightly around his back as he pounded her pussy and squeezed her breasts.

Marian was thrashing and moaning like a whore as the young black man smiled down at her. "Ohhhhh yesss! Aaarrrrgggghh! F-f-fuck me, Marcus! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ahhh!" Marcus had never had a woman cum as hard or as much as Marian. He pumped the older woman for almost 10 minutes before groaning and dumping his cum into her womb. Sweat was poring from his body as he collapsed on the bed next to her.

Marian lay on her back thinking that this was the best she had ever been fucked. And it was by an 18-year-old black kid. After she caught her breath, she lifted and leaned over her lover. She kissed his chest and then licked some of his sweat. She continued kissing and licking the sweat as she worked her way to his flat stomach. Her tongue slid into his belly button and then she continued moving down his body.

When she reached his cock, she first kissed and licked his upper legs and then zeroed in on his cock. She gently kissed and then licked it as she moved her body to the floor. She was on her knees between his muscular legs with her hands on his thighs as she slid his cock into her mouth and cleaned it from their sex juices.

As Marcus looked down at the beautiful older white woman with her face buried in his crotch, he felt his cock become to come alive again. As she began licking his cock and moving towards his balls, she moved her hands from the top of his thighs to under his thighs. She sucked one of his balls into her mouth, and then the other. After sucking his balls for a few minutes, he felt her pushing up on his thighs. She continued to suck his balls and push his thighs until he slowly began to lift his legs. As he lifted his legs, she licked his balls and then began moving towards his ass with her tongue. Marcus had never experienced what was about to happen, but he continued lifting his legs and Marian continued pushing her tongue towards his black ass.

When her tongue reached his ass, Marcus' cock was harder than its ever been and was bouncing on her head. She fluttered her tongue around his ass hole for a few seconds as she grabbed his cock, and then drove her tongue deep into his ass.

"Oh fuck!" Marcus yelled. "Ahhh!"

Marian licked her lover's ass for a few minutes and then slowly moved back up his body. Marcus pulled her in for a kiss and said, "I've never felt anything like that in my life. That was amazing!"

She grinned at the black teenager and whispered, "Would you like me to do it again?" As he quickly nodded his head, Marian kissed and licked her way back down his body. Marcus needed no coaching to lift his legs this time, and his ass was waiting on Marian when she got on her knees between his legs. She licked, sucked and probed his ass for a little longer this time and then moved up his body. She looked into his eyes and whispered, "I want you to fuck me again Marcus. Fuck me from behind and pull my hair and slap my ass."

"Wha.... Are y-you sure, Marian? I, uh I mean uh... "

"Yes Marcus. Be rough with me. I won't break. Pull my hair and treat me like a whore."

Marcus had never heard of anything like that, but he figured that he'd give it a try. Marian rolled over and lifted on her hands and knees. "Get behind me and ram your beautiful cock into me Marcus. Then pull my hair and ride me like a bucking bronco."

Marcus moved behind her and gently slid his cock into her. He held her hips and began pumping her pussy. "Harder Marcus! Fuck me hard! Slap my ass and pull my hair!"

It took Marcus a few minutes, but he eventually started pounding the white woman s hard that her arms collapsed and her face was shoved into the mattress each time Marcus thrust his cock into her. His first few slaps on her ass were just love taps, so she had to tell him to make it hurt. Marcus had sweat poring from his body as his cock pounded her pussy relentlessly. His slaps on her ass were making her grunt and squeal and her head was jerked back as he pulled her hair.

"Unng! Unngh! Unng! Unngh! Unngh!" Marian grunted as she came over and over. She looked back over her shoulder and said, "D-d-do you l-like m-m-me, Marc-cus?"

Marcus was puzzled but, without missing a beat, he said, "Yeah, Marian. I like you."

"The... then make me yours Marcus. Own me, Baby. M-m-make m-me your bitch! T-tell me."

"Wha... "

She screamed, "Make me your bitch, Marcus. Own my pussy! Own my body. Tell me baby. Tell me I'm your bitch."

Marcus quietly said, "You're my bitch Marian."

"D-don't ask me. Tell me I'm your bitch. Own me, Marcus. I want you to own me tonight. I want to be your bitch. Your white whore."

Marcus continued pounding Marian's pussy as he thought about what she said. Finally, he said, "You're my bitch, Marian. I own you. I can fuck you whenever I want."

"Oh yesss, Baby. Yesss. You own me. Your black cock owns my white pussy.

Marcus finally caught on as he smacked Marian's ass and said, "You're my black cock whore. I own you, bitch!"

"Yes! Yes! I'm your whore, Marcus!"

Marian had never been fucked like this big black kid was fucking her. She knew that he owned her body and she would let him do anything he wanted to do with her. She had never let other men call her 'whore' and 'bitch,' and she had never wanted to be owned by anyone before. People who know her would be shocked to see her fully submitting to this young black Jamaican, and demanding that he treat her like a whore.

Marcus finally dumped his load into her pussy and then fell onto the bed as Marian collapsed beside him. After a minute, Marcus asked, "Are you still my bitch?"

"Mmm Hmm."

"Then get your skanky whore ass down and clean my cock and lick my ass hole."

As Marian lifted herself, she raised an eyebrow and looked down at the 18-year-old who had just given her the best fuck she'd ever had. She smirked and said, "I think you must like my tongue in your ass, huh?"

Marcus didn't smile back when he said, "You're my whore and that's your job to keep my cock and ass clean, right?"

She continued to smirk at him. "Yes, it is, Marcus. I'm your whore and that's my job."

Marian went down on Marcus again, cleaned his cock and rimmed his ass. When she moved up and lay beside him, he said, "I like having an old white whore to fuck whenever I want."

"Mmm. And I like being an old white whore for you, Marcus. And I'll be your whore and do anything you want all week until I have to go back home," she whispered as her hand moved around his chest. She kissed his chest and licked his sweat.

Well, long story short, Marcus fell in love with Marian that first night. He fucked her ass the second night, and then used all of her holes whenever and wherever he wanted for the rest of the week. At her request, he had stopped calling her Marian, and instead called her slut or whore or cunt or anything else he wanted. And each night, he insisted she give him at least two rim jobs, which she lovingly and enthusiastically gave him. On the last day, he tried to convince her to stay. When that didn't work, he tried to convince her to take him with her. But the best that he was able to get, was a promise to return within six months, plus the pictures he took of her in her bikini, along with one nude that she hesitantly agreed to. After Marian left, Marcus thought of her every day. He was still amazed at how quickly and easily he was able to seduce her. And he would never understand why she gave her body to him and pleaded to be his property and his bitch. The one thing that was crystal clear was that he wanted to spend a lot more time, maybe a lifetime with her.

As she sat on the plane returning home, Marian was remembering what a wonderful time she had in Jamaica. She toured a little and laid on the beach a little. She had dinner with Kalisa and Marcus' family once. She had some great Caribbean food and drinks. But best of all, she had the most outstanding sex that she had ever had in her life, and it was with an 18-year-old black man. She had no idea why she wanted to submit to Marcus that first night. It just seemed like the most natural thing to do. And although she had once received a rim job, she had never given one. But with Marcus, she had an overwhelming desire to please him. She knew, after the first time, that having her tongue deep in his ass was what he most enjoyed, and she enjoyed giving him that pleasure as much as he enjoyed receiving it. As she stared out the plane's window, she was thinking about when she might return to Jamaica, and if it might be possible to get back to see Marcus in less than the six months she promised. Marian wasn't sure whether she was in love or just in lust with Marcus. Whatever it was, she knew that that young man had given her a sexual experience that she would never forget, and that there was no way that she wouldn't return for an encore..