Kalpana & "Sir" Ch. 08

Story Info
Kalpana confesses to Swati.
3.3k words
4.24
8.9k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about an extramarital liaison between two consenting adults. There is no cheating involved, at least on the woman's part. Her husband knows about it; indeed initially he has instigated her and she has continued it with his passive acquiescence, if not his active encouragement. Those who are offended by this situation need not read further. This is a work of fiction based on facts. I leave it to my readers to sift fact from fiction.

I would like to tell my readers that those searching for quick, fast and furious action will probably be better off looking elsewhere but I hope that those who want to read a good story will find this one rewarding.

Conversations that took place in Hindi are recorded in italics followed immediately with an English translation. Those familiar with Hindi may find it rewarding to read the original. Others can conveniently skip those parts.

Your vote and constructive feedback is appreciated.

I urge my readers to read Ch. 01 to Ch. 07 for the sake of continuity.

***

It was around 12 noon, a day after Swati had fortuitously run into Shyam and Kalpana at the coffee shop in a downtown luxury hotel. Swati and Kalpana were sitting in an exclusive restaurant in Colaba. Swati had welcomed Kalpana on her arrival, and then in her usual take-charge fashion quickly ordered food and a light white wine.

"Han, toh batao, kaise shuru hua yeh sab?"

"So tell me, how did it all begin?" Swati came straight to the point, as they sipped wine, waiting for food to be served. She held Kalpana's gaze, a warm smile playing on her lips.

Kalpana could easily have feigned ignorance regarding what Swati was talking about; she could indeed have taken offense at such blatant interference in her personal affairs. After all, Swati had been a complete stranger until they'd met a day ago and Kalpana didn't owe any explanations to her. But Kalpana had long felt the need to unburden herself to someone, and her heart told her to trust this woman.

"Swati Didi, aapko kaise pata chala... hamare barey mein?"

"Swati Didi, how did you come to know about... us?" Kalpana blushed and lowered her gaze.

Although Swati was old enough to be her mother, Kalpana reflexively addressed her as Didi (elder sister). She knew that Swati too had been Shyam's lover. Having shared their bodies with the same man, she felt that they belonged to the same sisterhood.

"Yeh toh tumhare chehre se bayan ho jata hai! Kal jab maine tumhe uske saath dekha tabhi main jan gayi thi ke daal mein kuchh kala hai!"

"Why, it's written all over your face! I knew the moment I saw you yesterday!" Swati replied. Kalpana kept silent, her head bowed.

"Sach sach batao. Aaj subah bhi, yahan aane se pehle tum usi ke saath thi. Hai na?"

"Weren't you with him today morning too, before coming here? Admit it!" Swati's eyes sparkled mischievously. Kalpana was stunned. Was it so obvious? Her heart hammered against her ribcage and her face went red as memories of the morning came flooding back...

***

As commanded by Shyam, Kalpana had knocked on his door at 8:30 in the morning. She knew how much he appreciated punctuality. As was his usual weekend practice, Shyam had returned to his suite after a vigorous workout in the hotel health club. He wore shorts and a T shirt and he was still damp with sweat. She'd rushed into his arms as soon as he opened the door and thrown her arms around his neck. As their kiss deepened she'd opened her mouth to let his tongue probe deep and play with her lips and tongue. As her passion mounted, her legs had given way and she'd slowly slumped to her knees. Her face rubbed against his torso as she'd slid down and eventually drew level with his crotch. She'd buried her face in his crotch and inhaled deeply. His sweaty, unwashed, strongly masculine scent had suffused her senses and kicked up her arousal a notch further. She'd rubbed her face against his growing erection and kissed it over his clothes, while he too had pressed her head against his hardening cock. She'd quickly stripped off his shorts and started kissing it. As it quickly became erect, she'd peeled back the foreskin and caressed his cockhead with her tongue, licking up and swallowing the precum trickling out of his pee slit before engulfing the crown in her hot mouth.

Shyam had been taken aback at her ardour. Never before had she taken the initiative thus. He was happy with Kalpana's new avatar. She'd slumped to the floor and pulled him down on top of her. She'd grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast, thrusting her hips up against him.

"Jaldi kijiye!"

"Be quick!" She'd implored huskily.

He'd quickly stripped off her salwar and panties, pulled open her front opening kameez and pushed up her bra, exposing her breasts. With one hand he'd roughly squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples, while with his other hand he'd fingered her wet cunt, looking intently as the rising tide of lust showed in her eyes. He'd positioned himself between her open thighs and prepared to mount her when she'd stopped him.

"Mujhe dekhna hai!"

"I want to see!" She whispered hoarsely. On the last couple of occasions, it was Shyam who had wanted to show how his cock spread open her inner labia and plumbed the depths of her pussy. Now, on the eve of her lunch date with Swati it was Kalpana who wanted a visual confirmation of her sexual union with Shyam!

"Achha!"

"Right!" He chuckled.

He helped her up in a sitting position and pulled off her salwar and bra. She was now fully naked, except for her ornaments. He wanted to ensure that nothing obstructed her view. He rose and quickly fetched a few pillows. He lay her down again and placed them under her shoulders and head, so that she could easily see down her body. He also placed a cushion under her ass, raising it to better receive his cock in her cunt.

"Ab dekho!"

"Now watch!" He'd grunted as he pushed her thighs up and out and placed his cock at the entrance of her cunt. He'd thrust in, in a slow smooth movement while her fingers guided his cock. Her cunt was hot and wet with arousal and there was hardly any resistance.

"Ahhhh!!!" She'd sighed pleasurably as shivers had run through her body, while his thick cock stretched her cunt open and rubbed against her pussy walls. In a couple of in and out movements, he was fully buried in her pussy. He'd raised his upper body on his hands so that she could see down her belly.

"Dikh raha hai na?"

"Can you see?" He asked as he withdrew. She could indeed see his dark shaft, all wet and glistening with her secretions as he slowly pulled his cock out and then thrust it in again.

"Anhhh!" She watched in fascination and a strange thrill coursed through her body as Shyam repeatedly assaulted her poor pussy with his blunt weapon.

"Hmph... Hmph... Hmph..." She grunted lustily as his powerful thrusts drove air out of her lungs. As her lust mounted, her eyes reddened and filmed over and slowly started to close. Shyam was however determined to ensure that she should see her ravishment to the end. He'd stopped his thrusts just long enough to slap her cheek and make her open her eyes again, before resuming his vigorous assault.

"Unnhhh!!!" Pretty soon, her dam burst and she experienced a powerful orgasm while he continued to fuck her. The first big climax was followed by a series of little orgasms as she'd watched his cock continue to thrust in and out of her pussy.

"Hunhh... hunhhh... hunhhh..." He grunted, as his climax coursed through his loins. He pulled out just as his climax burst forth from his cock. She watched in awe and fascination as he spewed his semen all over her naked body. The first rope of semen had arced up and landed on her breasts; the subsequent ones had landed on her belly. The last few drops had fallen on her gaping cunt. Semen had oozed into her belly button and filled it up.

Although Kalpana wanted to experience the visual treat of Shyam's cock thrusting into her pussy, she had never expected him to cum all over her body. She felt deliciously dirty and slutty as semen oozing down her curves tickled her skin. To top it all, Shyam had walked on his knees to straddle her chest and positioned his half hard cock, smeared with their combined secretions before her face.

"Lo, chaat kar saaf karo mujhe!"

"Lick me clean!" He'd demanded.

She'd submissively proceeded to do just that, licking up semen matting his pubic hair, then proceeding to clean up his shaft. Finally she'd pulled back his foreskin and carefully licked up his cockhead. He'd fetched a napkin and mopped up the fluids from her torso. He'd then escorted her to the bathroom. They'd showered together, soaping up and rinsing off each other. He'd fingered her pussy and brought her to a mini climax while water flowed over their bodies....

She'd noticed the red hickey at the junction of her neck and shoulder as she towelled herself dry, facing the mirror. She'd felt no shame or embarrassment; instead she'd felt proud to carry the mark of Shyam's ownership of her body...

"Aakhir Sir ne stress buster aur confidence booster ka injection phir se laga hi diya!"

"So, Sir has administered his stress buster and confidence booster injection once again!" She giggled suddenly, drawing a puzzled look from Shyam. It was a thoroughly satiated, relaxed and confident Kalpana who strode jauntily off to meet Swati...

***

"Kya bataun, Didi! "Sir" ab poori tarah mujh par chha gaye hain! Mujhe khud pata nahi chala ke yeh sab kaise hua! Waqt bewaqt unhi ka khyal mere dil mein aata rehta hai. Unki koi bhi baat ko main mana nahi kar sakti. Balki, unka kaha poora karne mein mujhe bhi bahut sukh milta hai..."

"I don't know how it happened, Didi. But "Sir" has totally overwhelmed me... His memories come back at the oddest hours... I cannot refuse him anything... In fact, it gives me the greatest pleasure to make him happy, doing whatever he wishes..." Kalpana spoke slowly, with long pauses between sentences. Intentionally or otherwise, her chunni slipped, exposing the hickey on her neck to Swati's gaze.

Swati was pleased that Kalpana was willing to open up to her. Although she felt a slight twinge of jealousy when she saw the first direct evidence of Kalpana's intimacy with her Shyam, a wave of sympathy rose in her bosom for her predicament. She knew exactly how Kalpana must be feeling. She had herself been there, albeit a long time ago. In a spontaneous gesture, she wordlessly reached out and caressed Kalpana's face. Tears welled up in Kalpana's eyes and she wiped them with a tissue proffered by Swati. The two women silently shared a few intimate moments...

"Kya tumhare shauhar ko kuchh pata chala hai?"

"Has your hubby come to know anything?" Swati probed delicately. She was taken aback by Kalpana's response:

"Han. Woh sab kuchh jaante hain!"

"Yes. He knows everything!"

"Kya! Sachmuch?"

"What! Really?" Swati's hand flew to her bosom, trying to soothe her wildly beating heart.

"Ji! Maine kabhi bhi unse kuchh nahi chhipaya."

"Yes! I have never hidden anything from him." Kalpana whispered.

***

On the previous evening, she'd had a long conversation with hubby Kapil, who'd just returned from an extended tour. Although she had never hidden anything from Kapil at any time in their marriage, this talk had been unusually frank. She had told Kapil that while she loved him as much as before, and was content and happy with their marriage, her liaison with Shyam had reached a point where she was no longer in control of herself. She'd described how utterly Shyam dominated her and made her submit to his will, almost without trying. She'd described how much her body craved Shyam's touch and the heights of ecstasy he made her experience as she surrendered her body for him to do as he pleased. It was now up to "Sir" how long he wished for their liaison to continue, she'd told him.

Kapil was wracked with jealousy and anger as well as guilt as he heard Kalpana out. Jealousy and anger at the thought of another man possessing his wife's mind and enjoying her delectable body and guilt in the knowledge that it was he who had instigated her to start the affair, in the first place. Even at this stage, Kalpana would perhaps have backed away from Shyam, if only Kapil had commanded her to do so. But somehow, Kapil just could not summon up the necessary will or courage. Moreover, he felt betrayed by his body when a surge of arousal coursed through his loins as he pictured his wife submit to the lust of her dominating lover. In the past, he would simply have slaked his lust with his willing, dutiful wife. But now, he had held off, somehow hesitant to express himself. He had broken Kalpana's heart by not reacting as she'd expected...

Any residual hesitation, doubt and guilt about her illicit liaison she'd harboured till then had vanished from her thoughts. What was left was a simmering arousal and an urgent need to slake her sexual thirst as she knocked on Shyam's door, presenting herself at his suite at 8:30 AM that morning, obeying his instructions to the letter...

***

Swati listened with rapt attention as Kalpana narrated how her hubby Kapil had succeeded in planting the seeds of infidelity in her unreceptive mind, so that he could get an opportunity to indulge in guilt-free enjoyment of sex with other women by way of swapping with other couples. Unfortunately for him, things had gone awry. Kalpana, confused and vulnerable because of Kapil's prodding and instigation, had in a moment of weakness succumbed to the charismatic personality of Shyam Belekar, the powerful boss of Trident...

Slowly, but surely and steadily Swati's anger mounted as she silently digested what she was hearing from Kalpana.

"Bada bewaqoof, khudgarz aur nikamma mard hai tera! Apni hawas ko bujhane ke liye apni sundar aur susheel patni ko usne iss tarah kissi gair mard ki bahonmein jhonk diya!"

"How foolish and irresponsible! What a selfish and worthless man! How could your hubby push his beautiful and chaste wife in the arms of another man, just to slake his own lust?" Swati shook her head in disbelief. Her face blanched and her lips trembled. Kalpana burst into a fresh bout of tears and sympathetic tears welled up in Swati's eyes too. Kalpana weakly tried to defend Kapil, but Swati would have none of it.

"Yeh sab mard ek jaise hote hain. Inki soch mein ek achhi, susheel patni ki koi keemat nahi hai. Khud ki khushi ke liye woh kuchh bhi kar sakte hain!"

"Men are all alike! They have no appreciation for a good, faithful wife. They'll do anything just to satisfy their own lust!" Swati fumed. Even in her benumbed state of mind, Kalpana understood that Swati's anger was not really directed at Kapil. It was welling up because of Swati's own traumatic life experiences. It was now Kalpana's turn to clasp Swati's hand and comfort her...

Over the next hour, they shared some of the most intimate details of their lives, speaking in low voices, interspersed with long silences. The food lay almost untouched before them. Kalpana came to appreciate what Swati had gone through: How after a wonderful romance and a fairy tale wedding, things had started going downhill when her husband's roving eye and a predilection for alcohol had gotten the better of his good sense, eventually turning him into an alcoholic and a womanizer who no longer bothered to hide his affairs from Swati. Swati's life had become a long, living nightmare that had ended only when her husband had died prematurely, after a long, debilitating illness. His was perhaps one of the first deaths in India caused by HIV / AIDS. Swati owed her life to the fact that she had stopped cohabiting with her hubby when his persistent womanizing had become obvious. Fortunately for her, he hadn't caught any bugs till then...

***

"Kya Shyam ne tumhara test karwaya?"

"Has Shyam gotten your tests done?" Swati queried. It took a while for Kalpana to realise that Swati was talking about tests for STDs.

"Ji? Nahi... Iske barey mein koi baat nahi hui."

"What? No... We've never talked about it." Kalpana whispered.

Swati rolled her eyes in horror. This was most unlike Shyam, who was otherwise very meticulous and particular about getting himself and his partners tested for STDs at regular intervals. "He's getting careless. Or maybe he knows something about this girl that I don't." Swati thought. "He needs to be pulled up!"

Kalpana on the other hand was sanguine. She knew that she and her hubby Kapil were both clean. And she just knew that her beloved "Sir" would never endanger her safety. She made a mental note to get herself tested and give the reports to "Sir", just to assure him that he was safe with her...

Shyam had in fact been careless, when he had first fucked Kalpana before the presentation, during her menstrual period. Then, his lust had overcome his common sense. He was not a person given to brooding over his past mistakes; he just made sure he didn't repeat them. On his next encounter he'd been prepared to wear a condom, but Kalpana had told him about her allergy to latex and that she was on the pill. He knew for sure that he was clean; and the fact that she was willing to trust him had been sufficient for him to trust her. Besides, the pleasure of bareback sex with a lusty, hot woman young enough to be his daughter had overcome any niggling doubts... The truth was that they were both extremely lucky.

***

On her way home, Kalpana mulled over her interaction with Swati. Although Swati had displayed barely disguised contempt for Kapil for his depravity, Kalpana still rooted for her hubby. She knew that he was basically a good human being -- jolly, cheerful, sensitive, kind, a great father and a loving husband, apart from being highly educated, holding a good job, and being an excellent provider for the family. If only he hadn't developed this peculiar kink of wanting to have sex with other partners, things would have been just great! He was also faithful to her. If he had really wanted, he could simply have cheated on Kalpana, but hadn't. She slowly became convinced that she needed to do something to help Kapil get what he craved -- sex with another woman. Although she hated the idea, she knew that she didn't have the moral right to withhold this from Kapil. After all, wasn't she too getting the utmost pleasure in the arms of her lover?

What Kalpana and perhaps even Kapil didn't realise at that point was that although Kapil would probably have been happy to have sex with another woman, that wasn't what he really craved. His real kink was in wanting to share his wife with other men... Be that as it may, Kalpana started to think about women who might possibly fit the bill -- someone who might be looking for a no-strings-attached fling, reasonably attractive but at the same time not so hot that she might steal Kapil from her! She was very possessive and would never countenance losing her husband to another woman. Then suddenly, she realised that a likely candidate was hiding in plain sight before her!

To be continued...