Kalpana & "Sir" Ch. 10

Story Info
Kapil meets Shehla.
4.6k words
3.97
7.2k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about an extramarital liaison between two consenting adults. There is no cheating involved, at least on the woman's part. Her husband knows about it; indeed initially he has instigated her and she has continued it with his passive acquiescence, if not his active encouragement. Those who are offended by this situation need not read further. This is a work of fiction based on facts. I leave it to my readers to sift fact from fiction.

I would like to tell my readers that those searching for quick, fast and furious action will probably be better off looking elsewhere but I hope that those who want to read a good story will find this one rewarding.

Conversations that took place in Hindi are recorded in italics followed immediately with an English translation. Those familiar with Hindi may find it rewarding to read the original. Others can conveniently skip those parts.

Your vote and constructive feedback is appreciated.

I urge my readers to read Ch. 01 to Ch. 09 for the sake of continuity.

***

Shehla's heart to heart talk with Kalpana had lifted a great burden off her shoulders. She felt much more relaxed and positive now, although there had been no material change in her circumstances. She was grateful for Kalpana's invitation. She knew she could use any occasion to distract her mind from her current problems and a social gathering with lots of young children having noisy fun seemed to be just the thing she needed. She asked what she could bring to contribute to the gathering but Kalpana cheerfully told her to just bring her sweet self...

The discovery of a hickey left by her lover on Kalpana's body had quickly aroused Kapil and precipitated a passionate bout of lovemaking between them. It had washed away weeks of accumulated tension between husband and wife. It had also provided him an ideal opportunity to demand that she must stop meeting her lover. Any normal hubby wanting to mend their marriage would have done that. But in the heart of his hearts, Kapil perhaps wanted Kalpana's involvement with her lover to continue, in spite of the bouts of jealous rage that he suffered. He was in fact very happy at how things had turned out between them. He decided to make full use of the hall pass Kalpana had given him, wondering how to go about looking for the right woman to snare. He turned to several dating websites he knew of. He was no longer constrained to look only for couples to swap partners with. He decided to create a fresh profile that would appeal to women looking for a short term relationship. The idea of chatting up an actual, flesh and blood woman never crossed his mind...

***

"Aao, aao Shehla, welcome! Hamara ghar dhoondhne mein koi dikkat toh nahi hui?"

"Welcome, Shehla! I hope you had no problem finding our house?" Kalpana gave her friend a cheerful welcome.

"Absolutely no problem!"

It was just past noon on a Saturday. The residential society's social gathering was scheduled to start at 4:30 in the evening, but Kalpana had invited her friend early, so that they could have lunch together.

"Aur yeh kya? Tumhari ma aur beti kahan hain?"

"And where are your mom and daughter?"

"Ji, wey dono meri khala ke yahan gaye hain. Unki nati ki salgirah hai aur meri beti ko unke yahan bachchon ke saath khelne mein bahut maza aata hai."

"Both of them have gone to my aunt's place. Her granddaughter is celebrating her birthday and my daughter loves to play with children there."

"Oh! It would've been great fun if they too could've come! I hope they'll be able to come another time." Kalpana was a bit disappointed.

"Ji, mein lana chahti thi, lekin salgirah ka program pehle se hi tay ho chuka tha."

"I wanted to bring them along, but the birthday program had already been fixed a while ago."

She then introduced Shehla to her mother in law and her kids. Kapil walked in just as they had settled down with cold drinks.

"Yeh hain merey pati, Kapil. Aur Kapil, yeh hai meri colleague aur acchhi saheli, Shehla!"

"This is my husband, Kapil. And Kapil, this is my colleague and good friend, Shehla!" Kalpana did the introductions and they greeted each other with smiles and nods. They all made small talk while sipping cold drinks. Soon, Kalpana, her mother in law and Shehla retreated to the kitchen to put finishing touches on the food and set the table, while Kapil relaxed in the living room watching TV and the kids played in their room.

"Kapilji, aaiye. Khana taiyar hai!"

"Come, Kapilji. Lunch is ready!" Shehla came out and called him.

(Author's note: "ji" is a suffix formally added to a person's name to express respect.)

"OK!"

When Kalpana had introduced them, they hadn't been able to really gauge each other, since other people were present. Now that they were by themselves if only for a few seconds, they took the opportunity to size each other up.

Kapil quickly took in Shehla's appearance. Her complexion was smooth and fair and her face was bereft of makeup, other than a thin eyeliner and pale lip gloss. She looks much younger than her age; she could easily pass off as an undergraduate student, he thought. Her tall, trim frame was clad in a simple but smart salwar kameez outfit. The kameez was front opening with buttons running down to the waist. It was made of off-white muslin and had elbow length sleeves. The neck opening was modestly sized. Dainty embroidered flowers decorated the neck and framed the line of buttons. The salwar and the dupatta were in matching, colourful print. She'd worn a slip under the translucent kameez, to preserve her modesty. The shadow of her black lace bra could be discerned through the layers of clothing. Although the loosely draped dupatta hid the contours of her bosom, he guessed that she was reasonably well endowed. She had a flat belly, flaring hips but no love handles. Altogether, she had the mature figure of a woman who'd borne a child, yet it was slim and svelte due to the combined contribution of her genes, her regular workouts and her moderate, healthy diet. She didn't wear a bindi on her wide forehead, in keeping with the norm of her faith. Departing from her usual practice, she had worn her long, thick, lustrous black hair in a single plait that reached almost to her waist. Although she might not rate as a great beauty, she was quite attractive in an understated way, Kapil acknowledged to himself.

Like most women, Shehla too had an in-born faculty for quickly sizing up men. Without conscious thought, she did a quick take. She noted his tall, slim frame, his quick, energetic movements, his humorous eyes hiding behind a pair of spectacles, his confident stance. She had earlier noted approvingly his quick wit, ready laughter and the way he'd glanced possessively at his wife Kalpana every once in a while. She now noted the flicker of interest in his eyes as he looked at her. She was used to getting that from men, but coming from Kapil, she was flattered. "H'm! Nice!" She concluded.

There was relaxed banter as they all sat around the dining table and ate lunch. Both Kapil and Shehla were quite used to interacting with members of the opposite gender in their work environment and there was no awkwardness between them. They all laughed aloud as Kapil regaled them with jokes and they enjoyed the kids' antics. After a thoroughly enjoyable lunch, Kapil retired to his bedroom to catch a nap while the women tidied up the dining table and then set to work to prepare for the evening revelries.

The women of the society had divided up between themselves the job of making evening refreshments. Kalpana had been given the responsibility of making lime sherbet. Kapil had already procured a large quantity of limes and a big icebox full of ice cubes. The women set about squeezing lime juice and making sugar syrup. A large drum of cold lime sherbet was soon ready, after a lot of tasting and balancing of sweet, sour and salty flavours. Plenty of lime juice, sugar syrup and ice was left over, just in case additional sherbet was needed. Soon, all of them headed downstairs to the society's clubhouse.

There was cheerful chaos and confusion as kids ran around chasing each other and the members of the managing committee bustled around to make sure that everything was as it was supposed to be. The chairman of the society called out over the public address system and announced the official start of the annual social gathering, after a short speech. Along with other ladies Kalpana got busy organizing various games and races for the kids. Her lime sherbet was a great hit with the crowd, particularly with the kids, who were thirsty with all the games and races they were participating in and soon, it was running low.

"Shehla, kya tum please aur sherbet bana ke laogi?

"Shehla, can you please make more sherbet?" Kalpana was in the middle of refereeing a three legged race. Shehla immediately agreed. Kalpana gave a shout to Kapil, asking him to accompany Shehla to unlock their apartment and also to help her haul down the full drum of sherbet. His little five year old daughter spotted them just as Kapil and Shehla set off towards their apartment.

"Papa mai bhi aati hoon. Mujhe bathroom jana hai!"

"Papa I'm coming too! I have to use the bathroom!"

"Han, han bitiya. Tum bhi chalo hamare saath!"

"Yes, child. Come with us!" The girl skipped along, holding her father's hand.

Shehla got busy in the kitchen, fixing up another batch of lime sherbet.

"Papa, aao!"

"Papa, come!" The girl called out from the bathroom, after she'd finished her job. With practiced ease, Kapil helped his daughter to wash and clean up and put on her knickers. As their set ritual demanded, they both made great whooshing sounds as she flushed the toilet. She then happily scampered away, eager to re-join her playmates downstairs, but not before collecting two sloppy kisses from Papa.

"Wah, Jijaji! Aap sachmuch apne bachchon ka bahut achcha khyal rakh sakte hain!"

"Wow, Jijaji! You really know how to take care of your kids!" Shehla was impressed.

"Han! Yeh sab to karna hi padta hai, bachche hone par!"

"Yes! You have to do these things, once you have kids!" He said deprecatingly.

Kapil was pleased with the compliment. He also noted that Shehla had addressed him as Jijaji (brother in law, treating Kalpana as her adoptive elder sister) instead of the more formal Kapilji. But "Jijaji" is a loaded term. In popular north Indian lore, intimacy between a man (Jijaji) and his wife's younger sister(s) (Saali(yan)) is supposed to be indulgently tolerated, even encouraged. There is in fact a saying to the effect that a Saali is a Jijaji's half-wife. (Although in practice, rarely if ever does this actually happen). Kapil wondered if Shehla had thought about this when she addressed him as Jijaji. A little thrill of anticipation ran up his spine...

Kapil offered to help Shehla make the sherbet but she politely declined. They chatted while she went about her business. She told him about her husband and his present job in the Gulf and how she and her daughter were at present living with her mother in Mumbai. They talked about their jobs and careers and she described how fortunate she'd been to find a good friend in Kalpana. Both of them were quite articulate and found it easy to talk to each other.

They were soon back in the housing society's clubhouse with a fresh supply of lime sherbet. The annual gathering was a great success, concluding after several rounds of games for grown-ups, and consuming delicious snacks served up by the society's women. It was around half past seven in the evening when everybody finally dispersed.

"Kalpana Didi, mein bhi chalti hoon ab. Bahut maza aaya. Thank you!"

"Kalpana Didi, I too will take your leave now. I had a wonderful time. Thank you!" Shehla hugged Kalpana.

"Paanch minute ke liye ruk jao. Hum sab tumko ghar par chhodne aa rahe hain!"

"Wait for five minutes. We're all coming to drop you home!"

But Kalpana's children were clamouring for her attention. They were tired, bedraggled and also getting hungry again. Since Kalpana had to attend to their demands, she asked Kapil to drop Shehla home.

"Didi, iski koi zaroorat nahi. Mein khud chali jaungi. Waise bhi kuchh jyada der nahi hui hai!"

"Didi, it's not necessary. I'll go by myself. It's not too late after all!"

"Arri, yeh sab pata hai mujhe. Lekin pehli baar apni Didi ke ghar ayi ho toh kya mein itni chhotisi cheez kar nahi sakti hoon tumhare liye?"

"I know that! But after all this is the first time you've come to your Didi's house. Can't I do this little thing for you?" Kalpana insisted.

"Barabar hai. Aur ek baar Kalpana ne mujhe keh diya hai toh mujhe uska hukm maanna hi padega!"

"She's right. And once Kalpana's told me, I'll have to follow her order!" Kapil chipped in. Shehla could hardly refuse.

Shehla lived in a suburb on the Western Railway line, several stations away from where Kalpana's home was situated. The distance to her home was perhaps no more than twenty kilometres by road. In the heavy evening traffic, they made slow progress. Kapil's car was a compact hatchback. Although it wasn't new, it was clean, tidy and in excellent condition. Kapil was a skilled, steady driver and Shehla soon relaxed, knowing that she was in safe hands.

Cocooned in the air-conditioned comfort of the little car, their faces lit by the dim dashboard light, they chatted amiably, enjoying each other's company. Every once in a while she would glance at him, admiring his profile. He too would take the opportunity to look at her whenever the car halted at a signal. Seated close together in the compact space, she was acutely aware of his manly scent. While Kapil concentrated on driving, Shehla was free to let her thoughts wander. In spite of herself, she found herself awakening to his manliness. Suddenly, she once again acutely felt the aching, throbbing void within her, long forgotten in the happy company of her friend and her family. She imagined melting into his embrace as his mouth slowly descended to claim her lips...

"Oh god! What am I thinking! How can I ever betray the trust of my Kalpana Didi like this?" She snapped out of her reverie. Kapil looked at her curiously as she suddenly sat up straight and re-wrapped the dupatta around her shoulders, looking straight ahead.

"On the other hand, what if Kapil makes a move on me? Of course I will try to fight him off! But he's so strong, finally he will force me to surrender! He'll then have his way with me!" She felt moist between her legs as her mind conjured up images of Kapil overpowering her, his fingers caressing the most intimate and secret places on her body...

It took about forty-five minutes to reach her home, with Shehla guiding him in the final stretch.

"Jiju, upar aaiye na hamare ghar. Ek cup coffee lijiye!"

"Jiju, do come upstairs to our house. Have a cup of coffee!"

"Arre abhi nahi. Shayad phir kabhi. Ghar pahunchne mein der ho jayegi!"

"Please, not now! Some other time, perhaps. I'll be late returning home!" Kapil demurred.

"Please, Jiju, maan jaiye na. Aakhir aap pehli baar aaye hain. Aur coffee ko koi jyada der nahi lagti."

"Please do come, Jiju. After all this is the first time you've come here. And a cup of coffee hardly takes any time."

"Theek hai, theek hai! Tum aage chalo, mein paanch minute mein pahunchta hoon!"

"OK, OK! Please go on ahead, I'll be there in five minutes!" Kapil acquiesced. He then stepped out to a nearby grocery store and bought a box of chocolates for Shehla's daughter. He didn't want to go in empty handed.

She noted approvingly that Kapil had addressed her informally "Tum aage chalo" rather than formally "Aap aage chaliye". He too noted that Shehla had addressed him as "Jiju", an informal, even intimate diminutive of "Jijaji". "Is she signalling something or am I just imagining it?" He wondered as he made his way to her apartment. Shehla opened the door as soon as he rang the bell and welcomed him. The scent of fresh cologne she'd spritzed on her clothes tickled his nose.

"Tumhari beti aur ma kahan hain?"

"Where is your daughter and mother?"

"Wey dono meri khala ke yahan gayi hain. Kal sham ko lautengi."

"Both have gone to my aunt's place. They'll return tomorrow evening!" The expression in her eyes was inscrutable.

"Oh!"

"Aap baithiye. Mein coffee banakar laati hoon."

"Please have a seat. I'll go get coffee." Intentional or not, there was an unmistakable signal in her sidelong glance as she turned to go to the kitchen.

"Ji!"

"OK!" His voice was husky.

Kapil glanced in the kitchen and saw her standing at the kitchen counter, her fingers fidgeting with something. He quickly closed the distance between them, wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to him. She felt his hardness against her ass and his hot breath on her neck. Wordlessly, she struggled to loosen his grip around her waist, but he was too strong for her. Her resistance waned as he dry humped her from behind, trapping her against the kitchen counter. Soon his grip around her waist loosened and his hands slowly caressed their way up and cupped her breasts. Her hands covered his as they travelled up, putting up a token resistance. But as he started to fondle her breasts, she pressed his hands against her bosom and uttered a low moan, encouraging him wordlessly.

"Hamey aisa nahi karna chahiye, Jiju! Please ruk jaiye na!"

"We shouldn't be doing this, Jiju! Please stop!" She whispered hoarsely.

"Shh!"

Kapil nudged her dupatta aside and planted little licks and kisses on her exposed neck, slowly travelling up to the sensitive spot behind her ear. That effectively put an end to her feeble attempts to stop him. She was now putty in his hands. Her dupatta soon lay discarded on the floor and he slowly undid the buttons running down the front of her kameez. He pushed her kameez and slip off her shoulders, ripping the slip at the neck. He bent to plant little kisses on the bare expanse of her shoulders and back while his hands got busy caressing her breasts over her bra. At this point, Shehla was so totally overwhelmed by arousal that she hardly knew what Kapil was doing. She was vaguely aware of her salwar and panties sliding to the floor and obeyed Kapil's whispered command to step out of them. He then positioned her bent over the kitchen counter and nudged her legs apart. He felt her stubbly pubic hair as he ran his fingers over her pussy. As he probed her slit, he realized how wet and ready she was for him, although there had been hardly any foreplay between them. He flipped up the hems of her kameez and slip to expose her fleshy but firm buttocks. He could see her secretions ooze down her inner thigh. He now had her exactly where he wanted -- ready to get fucked!

"Lo andar mujhe!"

"Take me inside!" Kapil whispered hoarsely and her fingers guided his cock to her opening. A couple of tentative thrusts later, his cock head nestled between her inner labia.

"Hmmph!" He grunted as he slowly thrust his hard cock inside. Although she was thoroughly well lubricated, he had to press hard to make headway. After all, she hadn't taken a cock up her pussy for the last several months.

"Unhh..." She moaned under her breath as she felt his manly apparatus slowly stretch open her secret passage while her pussy peeled back his foreskin. A few back and forth movements later, his thick cock lodged itself right up to the hilt. Little sparks of intense pleasure lit up her pussy and radiated outwards as his cock rubbed against it.

12