Kama Sutra Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On round number six, by the time our backs reached the cameras and our faces were out of sight I started sucking her breasts. Mom shuddered to climax even as the camera was facing her butt. She collapsed on my dick in everyone's full view. Her moan was loud enough for everyone to see, though I feel she attempted to control as much as she could have, under the circumstances. There simply was no reason for the bed to stop rotating now, and no one bothered to switch it off. Mom did not attempt to come back up, and she climaxed right on top of my cock, which stayed deep inside her. Surely she wanted to keep on with the fuck motion, but she willed herself to find satisfaction by clasping her pussy on my cock. Her spasms on my cock sent me to wonderland. The pressure on my head doubled. My sucking and licking mouth went to business and I realized the connection between her nipples and her pussy was short. I sucked her on and on until she stopped cumming.

I had got so lost in the moment to give her pleasure that I didn't cum myself. The bed had been put to a stop by one of our audiences. Mom had fallen limp on my dick, which was still fully erect and deep inside of her. She slipped chest first into me when I peeled myself off from her breast reluctantly. My backward fall brought her with me and she lay on top of me with her legs folded next to my hips but her top half flopped on me. She was breathing much slower and trying to regain control.

She knew she had lost the plot but no harm was done to the shots. Megan must have gotten more than what she wanted.

Mom rose up from her waist and her hips stuck to mine, her pussy still enveloping my cock deep inside her. Her pulsing pussy still giving away juices on my cock. When she was going up she brought her hands on my chest. Her back arched her breasts jutting out. She tensed her butt and started riding me like Rodeo in slow motion. Her legs still folded near my hips and her upward movement brought her knees even closer to my waist. Her hips started moving in bucking motion.

There was no pretense of any kind that this wasn't full-scale intercourse. Mom looked back at Megan when the bed started again. Both smiled at each other when both confirmed acknowledgment - between their looks at each other - what was natural digression from the plan. Mom had improvised to the Rodeo pose from the sequence and was making the most of the fuck she had gotten for herself.

Her legs were folding at her knees held close tightly higher next to my waist. Her hips were bucking on my pelvis and her pussy gyrating on my cock. Her chest was pushing out her breasts and her hands were loosely set on my chest as if to hold her from falling off. Her head fell back again, as she looked upwards. The rotation of the bed made her dizzy along with her own fuck motion.

She closed her eyes to keep on doing what she was doing. She probably reasoned it makes sense to twist her transgression into improvisation and present it as such. As her bucking motion continued, her pussy juices flowed freely. She seemed wilder; clearly her bucking made her seem like that. Her climaxing pussy didn't make her stop. If anything she picked up some pace. Her pulsing pussy was clenching around my cock and I was in truly in heaven. All I did was gaze up to her and this carried on till two more rotations of the bed.

Somehow, I had gone off the cliff from cumming in her while trying to hold myself back. I was no more on the edge and I didn't want this to end. I willed myself to hold back. God helped.

The improvisation out of the way, Mom must have remembered to act upon the next position. When the bed brought her facing towards the cameras, she nodded at Megan to signal her readiness. Megan was in an ever-ready position and was clicking away already.

Mom shifted into the Lizard pose.

The variation of Lizard position required Mom to stay on top of me. Both her hands were to be on one side of me, while I was to be on my back. Both her hands on one side, palms on the bed would have made her bend forward. We were to remain joined at the pelvis and one of her legs was to come between my legs and the other on the outside. Her chest lifted and arched with her breasts pushing forward. With our legs scissored, I was to lift my leg inside her thighs to grind my thigh into her ass. She would seem to prowl in this pose.

Ready to go, she looked down towards me and held my hand and brought it to her hip and pulled it behind her lower back just above her butt. She shifted her weight on her hands on my chest, raised her butt - taking out my cock from her pussy almost completely - and lifted her left leg to bring it inside my legs. Her right leg remained outside my left leg. She fell back on my cock all the way, pushing me deep inside her again. She closed her eyes momentarily and moved her right leg out a little further. Her pussy mound still pasted at my pelvis went up just a fraction up to give her legs space for movement.

To keep myself deep inside her I instinctively pulled my left leg up between her legs. The top of my left thigh went up into her ass, giving me the extra inch I desired inside her. She pushed back down to complete the confluence until our neatly trimmed pelvic hair got entangled. Her palms on my right side helped push her up and her breasts jut out. She looked up towards the wall. She was stretched from outside my right - with her palms - to outside my left - with her right leg.

Her fuck motion was forward and backward. I didn't do much except pulsate my cock as much as I could. I was in awe of this animal on me, which I was making love to me in a position that was drawn two thousand years back. As if this was destiny. Boy, what a feeling.

The rotation of the bed was slow and the motor below the bed gave a humming sound, the vibration of which was barely felt. But when you are buzzing from inside the sensation adds to your pleasure.

Mom was continuously leaking and was about to lose it again. She tried to get a hold of herself and slowly titled her head towards the camera, even while slowly continuing her movement. Megan and Mom nodded confirmation that she got what she wanted.

It was time for our final maneuver. The slightly adventurous variation with Mom on top called Mirrored Flame.

Mom was using the change in positions to calm herself down and it worked for her somewhat. Her pussy remained impaled on me. It had been more than an hour and my cock was now at bursting point. The change in position helped calm me as well somewhat.

The Mirrored Flame was both adventure and acrobatic. Thankfully Mom had the strength to execute it.

Mirrored Flame required Mom to lay exactly on top of me, limb for limb - from toes to pelvis. My legs were to be spread a little, Mom's legs facing me, on top of me, would be stretched exactly on my legs. Starting from our feet and going up to our pelvis. From the belly upwards Mom would be held up by the strength of a push-up she would have to do on my hands. The original plan was to keep my dick out and pressed in front of her pussy - as was also thought for our Lizard pose - but that was now pointless.

Mom looked down at me tilting back after confirmation from Megan. She shifted her weight on the upper body and fell on my chest. She changed her position and brought her left leg - from between my legs - to on top of my right leg. With her twist inwards she did the same to her right leg and she stretched it straight on my left leg. With both her legs aligned on mine and stretched as low as my implanted cock would let her go.

Unfortunately, my cock was losing its steel. Mom could feel it too I guess. This position would not take too long, she surmised. When her legs were lined upon mine, she placed her hands in mine. Our fingers locked and I ground my elbows to the mattress and lifted my forearms up. Her body weight was still on my chest and my cock inside her. When I had positioned my forearms upwards, she started the pressure of lifting herself on my hands. In a push-up motion, her top half came up, and as a result her pussy ground into my cock. Oh my god, what a pleasure! I was doing the heavy lift with Mom's weight on my hands. Mom was doing a push-up plank hold on my hand and she had to hold her weight up. Both of us tightened our abdominal muscles to hold the pose. Even if she let herself abdomen loose but simply kept her elbows straight on mine, we'd be good.

Mom looked down at me and she was beaming on the success of the position. My cock had already found bottom and with the lift up of her chest gravity helped push every muscle of hers into my pelvis. If there were a fraction of an inch of my cock left out, it was invisible now - vanished deep inside her. The fuck motion required her pelvis to do the needful and boy, did she go to town with it. My cock was back to being steel-hard by her moves.

Megan was clicking away with pleasure while the bed rotated in the middle, giving her every angle possible. The video camera must have captured all the action we were putting out for him.

About a round and a half later, Mom's hands started shaking and without notice, she fell into my chest. The play-acting for the pose was over. When she fell on me, her pussy carried on slowly with the fuck motion with her pelvis. For a minute after the position was wrapped up, she continued to buck lying on top of me. We both moaned.

I was going to go ahead and cum in her any second if Mom didn't let go instantly. Also, I would make a scene for the audience and cum inside her if we didn't stop. The dilemma prompted me to act before Mom could. I put my hands near her shoulders to signal her to get up. She was as reluctant as me but understood the necessity to get up. The room had stopped rotating around us.

She raised herself and rolled off. She lay on her back for a moment before collecting herself. I, aware of my flagpole at attention, pushed up and pulled myself to the corner of the bed. My feet on the ground gave me support otherwise I was buzzing all over. I bent slightly forward to hide my erection. Megan and Alex were both looking into the camera. Megan was showing her off something, both of them smiling.

Mom slipped downwards and came next to me on the edge of the bed. She pulled her legs down on the floor like me but her toes barely touched the floor, she kept her feet dangling. She sat very close to me and I brought my right hand around her waist. I looked towards her and she bent her head up to look at me, love in her eyes. My eyes reciprocated with devotion.

I bent my head to take my lips on hers; to give her a kiss in appreciation. We went from one kiss to another and then to another and before long we were tongue kissing again. I shifted towards my right to adjust but couldn't without taking my lips off of her. She realized we were both angled wrong for a deeper kiss. We were both buzzing in sexual energy. She stood up got in front of me and bent down to kiss me. As a natural reaction, I was going to stand up as well but she responded before I could; She sat on my knees with legs on my either side and her face into mine.

Our kissing grew hotter and aggressive. We paid no heed to the audience. Suddenly she opened her eyes as if she remembered something. The pause in her kissing made me wonder if she had remembered where we were and wanted to end our necking. I was almost grateful because I could not handle any more of the sexual energy I was now withholding in my iron rod.

Mom didn't loosen her hands from around my shoulder but instead turned her head to look towards Megan. Her eyes were already glued upon us and wondering what we were up to; Alex admiring the display of our affection towards each other. Mom nodded towards Megan who in response gave a quizzing look. But she knew better than to ask straight up and risk derailing an extempore performance she was going to capture. Raw.

Megan lifted her camera and Mom turned back towards me. Locked her eyes with mine and smiled wide. Wider than I have seen her usually smile. Her smile had cheekiness in it.

I brought my hands from behind her back to the sides of her head and pulled her to another kiss. We kissed again for a long while and then I felt Mom move her ass up from my knees. She brought her knees up on the edge of the bed, outside of my thighs, and used the bed to lever herself up. She closed the distance between us by pulling on my back. Instinctively my hands found her back and helped her climb. When she was high enough, still stuck to my lips and no gap between our chests, she started her downward motion on my standing dick. I could burst just in anticipation of what was coming. But there was no way my dick would find its goal on its own, so Mom brought her right hand behind her and held my cock at the lips of her pussy and started sinking it in. She found bottom way before her hand could return on my back.

We were back into making love while there was pose being offered to Megan. The pose was Hot Seat.

Mom was seated high into my lap, with my cock deep in her pussy. Her left hand high on my back and her right hand on the back of my neck scooping my head upwards into her neck. My head bent into her chest above her breasts and my cheeks pressed into her chest. Her legs placed outside mine and only her shins on the edge of the bed. The fucking motion was just her hips doing slow up and down twerking. Her chest stayed glued to mine and her hands held my head tight into her. Her shins on the edge of the mattress hefted her weight appropriately and allowed movement of her hips. Her feet stretched out from under her hips off the bed. My hands found her back and I just tightened my hold on her and let her buns do the right amount of lift and fall.

There wasn't any aggression in our movements, so it worked perfectly for everyone. Megan had her shots and we got away with what we wanted.

We continued our fucking and within ten tugs I was bursting high into her pussy. I gave a deep grunt on release to my mama that I was home; not that Mom needed any signal about the hot lava being sprayed inside of her. I wasn't going for shoves but when my cock was exulting into her I did shove a couple of times into her. Mom couldn't hold back either. She orgasmed, before I could stop coming inside her. She shuddered and shivered on top of me and we both clutched each other tightly so as to not let her fall back.

She was convulsing on me, on my cock, when I lifted one of my hands up to her neck, leaving the other on her back. We were now in the exact pose as the Hot Seat reference picture would reflect. We didn't break off from the pose and kept holding each other for a long time, with our eyes closed. Megan could click away all she wants.

Belatedly when we detached from each other and we kissed a couple of times before we got up. Mom stepped back and moved towards her robe without looking towards our audience. When I stood up my dick was losing its firmness rapidly, considering it has been up all evening. I also moved behind Mom to look for my robe. My dick flopping ahead of me glistening with juices.

Mom got her robe back on and approached Megan, having overcome her brief spell of embarrassment. Megan didn't need to show her anything other than the final shot of the evening, that one more or less capped the day's proceedings for everyone. The shot was that of Mom and me holding each other in a bear hug, on the edge of the bed, with our eyes closed and our faces giving away a post-orgasmic glow.

The shot clearly was mind-blowing and everyone was glad of the outcome, each had their own reasons to be glad.

Half an hour later, we were changed and ready to leave. I was a few minutes behind Mom to come out.

Mom and Alex were talking at the foot of the stairs and laughing when I came out dressed and ready to leave.

I took Mom's arm to escort her out from there. I said "Ciao." to Alex.

She replied "Good night, lovers."

Mom looked back at her and could not help but smile. She didn't have a come back for this greeting. Mom simply said "Good night, Alex."

Alex started climbing back up the stairs. And about 15 minutes later, she and Megan were packed up and ready to leave. The staff took care of the rest.


12