Kane & Spencer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That is Sir Bertram Bingham, sir,' he told me. I thanked him and wondered how many passports he had and was he vain enough to have every one using the same initials.

We finished our wonderful dinner and then went back up to our suite where he was the topic of our conversation. So much was he in my thoughts that I was only able to fuck Tracey once. I think he understood and cuddled up to me in our air conditioned room that was chilly enough to warrant a little bodily warmth.

It was down in the lobby next morning that I found out a bit more about him. He had a yacht out in the harbour but quite often dined ashore for dinner, and still going under the name that the waiter had given me at dinner. It was the mention of the yacht that gave me an idea.

'Come on,' I said to Tracey, 'we're going out shopping.'

'What for,' he asked.

'A bomb,' I said. This shut up the questions for quite a few minutes.

'I know this is going to sound stupid, but what do you want a bomb for?' he finally got to ask me.

'You're right. It was a stupid question. I'm going to blow something up, and before you ask the next one, it's going to be a boat.'

'Okay, I can guess the next answer. Bee Bee's?'

'Right.'

'So where are you going to get this bomb from?'

'I think I know of a shop that might just have one,' and we went out of the hotel and got into the first taxi that was in line outside. 'British High Commission please,' I asked the driver, and off we went. We could have walked, if I'd known exactly where it was, but it also looked better to arrive in a car. There was a sentry of sorts at the gate and by showing my British passport, we were allowed in the gate. Another man met us at the doorway and asked our business.

'I'm here to see the Governor,' I said.

'Do you have an appointment sir?'

'No, but just show him this and I think he'll see me,' I said, giving him my passport. He told us to take a seat which was just inside the lobby while he went off.

'What makes you think he'll see you by just looking at your passport?' Tracey whispered to me. I think he whispered because the lobby was a huge tiled place that had a large dome in the ceiling and sound did seem to echo through the place.

'Well Spencer knew we were coming out here, so I think he just might have dropped them a line about me. We'll soon know if he did or not.' We sat there for several minutes before the man came back, minus my passport.

'The Governor is a very busy man but can give you five minutes,' he said. I gave Tracey a smirk and we got up and followed the man to what was obviously the Governor's office. He knocked on the door before opening it and ushered us inside. The Governor, a broad shouldered man in his mid to late fifties I would have said, stood up and came round his big desk and shook my hand.

'Governor Rawlings Mr. Kane, Mrs. Kane.' Tracey also shook hands with him.

'Please sit down,' Rawlings said, indicating two chairs before his desk. So we sat as he went back round his desk and sat down too.

'Ah, London said you were coming out here Mr Kane, for a holiday, and I, ah, er, did rather hope that you wouldn't be visiting me,' he said, handing me back my passport.

'Sorry to hear that,' I said with a smile, somehow feeling pleased at his discomfort. 'I hadn't really intended to, but I'm in a little bit of trouble.'

'Ah, that's what I was afraid of,' he said with a wan smile.

'It isn't serious at the moment, but I need some help. I....'

'Please Mr. Kane,' he interrupted. 'Don't tell me. The less I know the better. I think you'd better talk to the Trade Attaché. He, er, sort of deals with things that I shouldn't be aware of.' He picked up his phone and pressed a button. 'Oh, ah, Dennis. I have a Mr. Kane and Mrs. Kane here in the office. I think Mr. Kane wishes to talk to you, could you come in? Thank you very much.' He put down the phone and stood up. 'Well thank you for calling in. Mr. Carson will help you out I'm sure.' There was a knock at the door and it opened on the command to enter and a youngish man stood there with a smile on his face.

'Ah, er, Dennis. Please help Mr. Kane with his little problem and, er, try to keep it within bounds if you could please.'

'Certainly sir. Come this way please. My name is Dennis Carson,' he said.

'My maiden name was Spencer,' Tracey said.

'My goodness! You're not related to him in London are you?' he asked as we left the Governor's office to follow him. Tracey gave him his most beautiful smile and tapped the side of his nose with one finger. 'Got it!' Carson beamed and Tracey and I exchanged smiles. This was getting better I thought. We didn't speak till we got inside his office, rather cramped I thought compared to the Governor's. We all sat down and he gave us a good smile before speaking.

'Now what can we do for you?'

'I'd like for you to find me a small bomb.'

'Oh dear,' he said, his smile disappearing to be replaced by a frown. 'I thought it might be something like that when I read the memo.'

'Memo?' I asked.

'Yes. Came over the wire last night. Said you would be out here and might need assistance. Now, how small is small?'

'About half a pound with a pencil timer fuse for half an hour. Oh, and a gun and shoulder holster. I couldn't bring mine on the plane.'

'Oh that's not so bad. I can get you these, but you'll have to sign for them and return them when you leave Nassau.'

'Well I can return the gun, but not the explosive if I use it, now can I?'

'Oh, I see what you mean,' and he started to smile again.

'Also, can I have a few visiting cards made up for me.'

'Ah, that may take a couple of hours I'm afraid.'

'That's no problem,' I said, wondering why these people always started their sentence with either Ah or Oh? Maybe that's the way they were taught, just to give them that few seconds to think of what to really say.

'What should the cards read?' I had given this some thought in the taxi and knew that it had to look as if I had plenty of money. I think it was an unconscious thought that made me use the initials of my real name in the fake one that I was going to use. Just as Bee Bee did, though I think he used them for maybe his underwear and luggage had those initials embroided on one set of things and the luggage imprinted in gold leaf.

'Sir Michael Kingsley. Royal Exchange, and if you would add the real address and a telephone number, one that can be monitored by Spencer's office to back me up in that name if anyone does make enquiries.'

'No problem. I'll get onto London and have a telephone number for the cards. Can I tell them what it's about?'

'No.' I said straight away, but had second thoughts. 'Yes, but only for the ears of Spencer. Just say it's to do with the Manor. He'll know to what I am referring.'

'Ah, got that. Can you come back at about three then? I'll have what you want by then.'

'Thank you Dennis,' I said getting up and shaking his hand. 'See you at three.' Tracey and I both then said our goodbyes as he left us at the main door.

'Nice shop that,' Tracey said. 'Better than "Arrod's" ain't it?' and laughed and gave my arm a hug. 'Does every country have a do it yourself terrorist's shop?'

'I would assume so judging by that place,' I said as I laughed with him.

There's one thing I liked about Nassau. You've only got to put your nose out into the street and there's an empty taxi waiting to pounce on you. But I waved him away as it felt good to walk in the sun with Tracey on my arm.

'Well we've got about five hours to kill, what do you suggest we do?' I asked as we walked in that lovely sunshine.

'Now who's asking a stupid question?' he smiled up at me and squeezed my arm. 'We've got a bed in the hotel that's not being used at this moment.' I hugged his arm in reply and so we went back to the hotel.

I got my thrill of watching him take off his dress and parade in front of me in that underwear, giving me an erection that made it hard for him to get my bottom clothes off. So with him just wearing those small things and me naked, we kissed but then didn't use the bed after all. Tracey dragged the bed coverings off and took them out onto our balcony.

'Sex a la fresco,' he smiled as he knelt down on the covers and took me into his mouth for a few sucks to warm me up which I didn't really need, for I was up and steaming, ready to go. On went the rubber and he pulled me down to my knees as he turned round and presented me with his backside that was now a nice shade of brown from the sun the day before.

He looked even more delicious than ever as I stroked the cheeks and even bent down and kissed each one before getting into position. With the sun beating down on my back I had that warmth there and then I had it round my cock as I pushed myself up into him. This was much better than sunshine I said to myself as I moved my prick in and out of his bum. The pressure he was giving me was as intense as ever and I have said it more than once, that I loved to fuck Tracey. As I moved and with my head raised, I could just see through the small decorative posts that supported the balustrade and see the sparkling blue water of the sea. I was having the sun, sea and sex and thoroughly enjoying it. Forget the sand, it plays havoc with the foreskin, and this was much better, fucking the one you love like this. The young strong body bowed down beneath, for you to stroke and caress as you moved in and out of his body. To me this was one of the best things in life as I slowly and enjoyably fucked him.

I came too soon again for my liking, but it was still nice to be able to ram myself hard up against those nicely tanned buttocks and feel him squeeze me from the inside as I came in short sharp jerks as I held him tight. What a wonderful culmination to the past five minutes of fucking to feel joy and have the release from your aching balls.

He quickly turned round after I pulled out for him to strip the condom off and take me into his mouth to finish the session and I looked down to see that lovely mouth clamped over the head of my cock and feel his tongue probe and clean under my foreskin. His eyes twinkled up at me and I'm sure he was trying to smile at the same time.

'This is the life,' he said as he let go of my cock and knelt up to put his arms round and kiss me. 'I just can't get enough of you,' he said between kisses. 'I hope you never tire of me?'

'No fear of that,' I said, 'for I can't get enough of you either. If I only had two cocks, what fun we could have.'

'I would say amen to that,' he smiled and then in a shy and coy voice, 'can I have a turn now?'

'I'm all yours darling,' I said as I gave him a kiss and let him go to put a condom on himself. I then went onto my knees and had the pleasure of him putting his cock up inside me. I think I was getting like him by liking him do it to me. His hands on my hips as I felt his cock rub my insides as he moved in and out, rasping the nerves till I almost cried out at the thrill I was getting. His fingers were strong that dug into my hips as he held me tight up to his thighs as he began to jerk his hips, sending his seed into me and hear him cry out in ecstasy at the same time. I gave out a cry as he pulled out and I then turned round and let him pull the rubber off for me to suck on his cock before it wilted.

I'm glad that Tracey remembered the sun tan oil for I'd forgotten it and would probably had laid there and got burnt in the hot sun. We smeared each other and then lay in the opposite positions to the day before. So my whole body would be red by the end of the sunbathing whereas his would be a light brown, but it didn't matter to me.

We lay there naked enjoying the sun till two o'clock before we roused ourselves to roll over and feel the oil between our bodies as we kissed, but I said there wasn't time for any more till that evening. So we showered and got dressed and went back off to the Governor's offices and met up with Dennis Carson at the appointed time.

'Glad to see you on time. That's one thing I like about us Brits, and it's timekeeping. Out here, to the locals, one hour or so late is nothing. So it's refreshing to deal with one of our own kind, what?'

'Personally, I don't give a shit. As long as I get what I want when I want it, I don't care,' I said, trying to deflate the pomposity of his statement. 'I don't mean that personally of course Dennis. It's admirable that I can come to someone like you and when you say it will be ready at a certain time, I was quite confident that it would be.'

'Arse licker,' I heard Tracey mutter behind me. I turned my head and stuck my tongue out and waggled it at him so that Dennis couldn't see what I was doing. This made Tracey giggle and Dennis missed the joke.

'Follow me,' Dennis said with a perplexed frown on his face. We duly followed him into the residency and down into the cellars, or what I supposed they were. It appeared to be more like a bomb shelter, but, Dennis was as good as his word.

'Is this what you had in mind?' he asked as he passed over a small box that held my requested visiting cards.

'Perfect,' I said as I saw exactly what I wanted. 'Who will be on the other end of the phone if the need arises?'

'Ah, well, I don't really know. Maybe it will be your London control as I see, or assume that your wife is your control out here while you're in the field.'

'Oh to be sure. She controls me all the time,' I said, keeping a straight face and hoped that Tracey wouldn't start to laugh behind me.

'Here is your gun and shoulder holster,' which I took and inspected the barrel and clip.

'Spares?'

'Two clips, and this! This is half a pound of XP3.' He offered me a pack of what looked like plasticine about the size of a cigarette packet, which looked perfect to me. 'And this is the trigger,' and handed me a small glass tube like thing with liquid inside. 'Timer and detonator. You just push the fat end into the explosive, which is harmless in its present state. Then break the top bit off to allow the air in. The liquid inside the tube then begins to evaporate and causes the bottom end to expand and burst and so sets off the charge. It's been tried and tested and so when you snap the slim end off, the whole thing goes up in thirty minutes.' He had a proud look on his face as he passed this lot over to me. 'I would still love to know what you intend to use it on,' he said.

'No doubt you'll hear about it if it does go off,' I assured him, and then I had to sign for what I was being given. With this done, I shook his hand and thanked him again. Tracey smiled as he shook his hand.

'Nice doing business with you Dennis.' The poor man actually simpered and I thought of him as a poor fool if he but only knew what was underneath the veneer of Tracey. That would probably shock him more than the explosive going off.

'Where to now boss?' Tracey asked as we left the building with my package.

'We are off to the shops to buy you a present for being such a good girl and looking after me,' I said with a smile.

'I thought I was the wife? That's what the passport says,' he pouted.

'They are one and the same. You are and have been a good girl and a good wife, so I am going to buy you something that I don't think anyone else has ever bought for you in your entire life. But! There is one but. You will see it when I buy it, but you will not get it till this evening.'

'Why will I have to wait till then?'

'You will see when the time comes and I trust you to play along when you do receive it and whatever I might say afterwards. It's not something I, or we can rehearse. We'll just have to play it by ear, but this is just the start of it.' By the time I'd finished speaking, we'd arrived outside a jewellers shop and Tracey had a look of surprise when I ushered him inside.

'I would like to buy a necklace for my wife, but I don't like what I've seen of your displays in the window so far. Do have something worthy of such a fine neck as this?' as I indicated Tracey's.

'Yes indeed sir,' the salesman said. 'Just a moment and I'll bring out some of our best,' and he went off behind a screen. One of those things you see that is something like a mirror with stripes in it. Which really is for those behind to see you without you really being able to see them properly.

'A necklace for me?' Tracey cried, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

'It'll be my present to you for your birthday or our anniversary. I haven't decided which yet.' The man came back with four small stands that had necklaces on them and placed them before us on the glass topped counter. They looked nice, but not what I had in mind for Tracey.

'Not bad, but not good,' I said.

'These themselves are quite expensive sir,' he said, almost doing a Uriah Heap on me with his hands.

'The price is of no consequence my good man. It's the design and quality that I seek,' I said most haughtily.

'Of course sir, of course.' He quickly gathered those up and went away and was back in a few minutes with another four.

'I'm afraid sir, that these are the very best that we can offer, humble as they may be.' I could see at a glance that they were indeed of the very best quality and I'm sure the price would show it. There was one that I did like and picked it up and asked for his glass. He passed it across and I held the necklace up as I screwed the glass to my eye to inspect the diamonds more closely. I didn't have a clue what I was looking at, but the diamonds really sparkled and looked very clear when seen through this eye piece.

'I like this one,' I said as I handed it back to him. 'How much is it?'

'Eight thousand pounds sir,' saying it as if it was an apology for the price they were asking.

'I'll take it,' I said, hearing a gasp from Tracey at my side, 'but I'm not happy with it as it is. You've had this in store for some time and I noticed some slight tarnishing on the silver clasps. I'll pay cash for it now, but I want it cleaned up and delivered to me tonight at precisely seven o'clock in the bar at the Hilton Hotel. Do you understand this?'

'Most certainly sir. I will personally see to the cleaning and the delivery. What name do I ask for sir?'

'You do not ask anyone, but it is Sir Michael Kingsley. You just look for me and then and only then can you use my name when you hand me the necklace. Understand?'

'Yes sir, and thank you very much for your patronage sir,' he said as he counted the money I laid out on the counter for him. 'At seven o'clock.' I took the receipt he gave me and I took Tracey's arm and escorted him out of the shop. He seemed in a state of shock for he walked as though he had no joints in his legs.

'Eight thousand pounds for a necklace! And you are giving it to me?' I nodded and grinned at the incredulity that showed in his face. Then I had his arms round my neck and got kisses galore and almost had to prise him off.

'I can't believe it! You are spending that much on a diamond necklace for me? I...I...I'm lost for words.'

'Thank me in bed when this is all over. There was nothing wrong with the necklace in there, but I want someone else to see it when it is delivered.'

'Bee Bee!'

'Yes. I want him to see that I can throw money around. The joke he will not see.'

'Which is?'

'I'm buying it with money that we nicked from his vault back at the Manor,' I laughed. This tickled Tracey so much that he nearly choked on his own laughter. 'Now, let's go and buy a dress that will be fitting to wear with such a necklace.' This put Tracey further over the moon and after looking at some dresses being modelled, went with two behind a curtain in a cubicle to try them on, declining any assistance. In the end, I bought both of them because I couldn't decide which was the nicest.

The fact that we could buy two dresses like that off the peg as it were, was amazing, but then, so was the price, but it was worth it to see the happiness and joy Tracey got from not only just trying them on but the fact that he now owned them.