Kane & Spencer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Take it easy,' I said to him. 'We are well within our time limit,' and I sat back quite pleased with myself and the lads of course, for pulling this off without any alarm being given.

We were still ten minutes ahead of schedule when we got to the airport and half carried Bee Bee to the plane and got him inside. I left the ropes and irons with the driver and got into the plane with the others and we strapped ourselves in for the take off.

Oh shit! I said to myself. I had forgotten that I had intended to blow his safe but hadn't allowed any time for it. That was why I was a walking bomb. So be it. I would just have to go back later to do that after we had delivered him to London.

It was a smooth ride and we soon coasted in to land at Nassau and had permission to run up to the private hangers that were on the perimeter of the airfield.

There waiting for us was a sleek jet with its steps down and we drew up as close as we could. We got out and I let the others manhandle our captive out, who was mumbling as he was led up the steps. I liked the look of the interior of the jet. It had twenty seats and what looked like cabins at the rear. There was also a couch which was perfect for us as they made Bee Bee lie down for me to give him the second injection which would, I hope, knock him out for the duration of the flight. He went out like a light and was then strapped down. At this point, the pilot captain came up to me.

'I'm not quite sure what you are doing Mr, er....'

'Kane. Marcus Kane,' I told him. 'You have been hired to fly the plane. You do your job and I'll do mine. I'm sorry to be so brusque, but this man is a dangerous and wanted felon. I'm taking him back to get his just desserts. There are four of us to look after him so he is no danger to you, the aircraft or any of the crew. I've hired this aircraft in all good faith, but if you want the British Government to step in and commandeer it, please say so, for I would rather keep this on a purely friendly basis. I must add that I'm very impressed with what I've seen so far. Are they by any chance, bedrooms back there?'

'Yes sir.'

'Just what the doctor ordered. Myself and my wife have had two very busy days. The yacht we were on was blown up and we finished up in the sea. We were lucky to survive. I then had to apprehend this criminal at great personal risk. I, and my wife are very tired and would like to sleep the whole way to London. My two companions here have had the advantage of having had nearly seven hours sleep in the last twenty four hours. Me, three. So could we please be friendly and get us airborne to London and let me go to bed?'

'Yes sir,' he said as I sat down in the first seat looking most weary. He disappeared into the cockpit and a sweet looking thing came to give us the take off procedure, or should I say crash procedure. Take off was just seat upright and belt up. Crash, well, that was a different matter.

We took off on time and soon were cruising at some fantastic high altitude and quickly came into daylight as we were served breakfast, which was excellent. I then asked the stewardess if I could speak to the captain again. She went off and a couple of minutes he came into the cabin.

'I'm sorry to trouble you when you are working captain.'

'No trouble sir. The second officer is quite capable.'

'Please sit down.' He sat. 'I desperately need a few hours sleep but I must speak to London. Privately. Do the bedrooms there have a phone of some sort? Can you patch me in?'

'Of course sir. But I would advise you to be circumspect in what you say. It is radio and therefore can be monitored by just anybody.'

'Thank you for the advice. I'll go back now and if you can get me linked up to a London telephone exchange, I'd be most obliged.' He got up and the stewardess came and showed me and Tracey to a bedroom. It looked luxurious. It wasn't that large, but it was a bed in a plane and there wasn't much room to move about, but it was a bed. I climbed onto the bed and so did Tracey. There was a tinkling from the bedside phone and I picked it up.

'I have a London exchange for you sir,' the pilot said, and I then got the tinny voice asking which number did I desire. I gave the woman the number I had on my false visiting card.

'Royal Exchange,' came a nice female voice, 'how can I help you?'

'I'm sorry I don't know your name, but the operation is over. My name is Marcus Kane and I would be most grateful if you could transfer me direct to Spencer.'

'Hold the line sir.' I waited a minute or two before the line crackled. 'Spencer. That you Kane?'

'That was the name I gave, yes sir. I am at the moment, I don't know how many miles above the earth on a radio phone, so I cannot really say what I want to.'

'Understood.'

'I have with me the bird that flew the Manor.'

'What?'

'You heard. I have him. I need an ambulance to meet us at Heathrow at about seven o'clock in the evening your time. He's not injured. Just sedated.'

'Well done Kane, well done. Report to me as soon as you get in.'

'I beg your pardon sir. I'm on convalescence leave. I'm going straight back out to finish it.'

'Oh. Well you've got six hours then to write out a report. Give it to...well, I think you will recognise the man. Give it to him when you land. I'll make sure he's there with the ambulance.'

Fucker, I mouthed at the phone.

'Well it's good news you've given me, but I have some bad news to give to you.' I gave out a groan. 'The Boyle brothers have skipped bail. They were under observation but managed to dodge them. The word on the street is that they were headed for that part of the world you have just come from.'

'Shit!' I couldn't help saying.

'Exactly. Now whether they were going to see who you've got or gone looking for you, is anybody's guess.'

'On quick thinking, I would say yes to the first. If it's the second, then you've got a serious leak, and I'm not really a qualified plumber to sort that kind of problem out.'

'Point taken. You take care when you get back there then. Good luck, and again, well done. Your plane will be met at Heathrow as you want.' The line went dead and I lay back on the pillow and gave out a groan.

'What's up? I couldn't hear what he was saying to you.'

'The Boyle brothers have skipped bail and London believe that they are headed for the Bahamas.'

'Oh shit!'

'That's exactly what I said.' I then jiggled the phone's cradle and the second officer answered.

'I'm sorry to trouble you again, but I need to make another two telephone calls. One to London and the other to Nassau.'

'No problem sir. Just keep hold of the phone and I'll get the exchanges for you. London first?'

'Yes please.' and so I waited until we got connected. 'Tracey. Be a darling and get the other two in here to hear this.' Tracey got off the bed and went out into the main cabin and was back within a minute as Colin and Donald crammed into the limited floor space. 'Sit on the bed, it's more comfortable. I've got to tell you....Hello, yes,' I said to the operator and gave her Charlie's number. 'We, well you won't be getting off it seems. We're all going back....Hello? Charlie? Look, I've got Colin and Donald in here to hear me say this. Now this is an open line, do you understand? Right. Okay. Now we will be landing at seven this evening, your time at Heathrow and will take off at eight. Now get yourself and as many of the squad that you can to catch this flight. Full combat gear except, I say again except, weapons. Bring whatever you can for I don't know yet what we are going up against. Just to say that the Boyle brothers are at the bottom of it. What? No. All you need are your passports. Yes. Be at the airport by seven. Right, see you then,' and I then let the line get clear and jiggled the rest again until the second officer came on again. 'That was fine. Can you now get me Nassau. Thank you, yes, I'll hold.' Then I turned to Colin and Donald. 'Well the Boyle brothers are on the loose and believed to be either going to find that prat we've got out there, or me. There is also another scenario and that is they might have got wind of who we are, or have done, and are hoping to take over. Whichever way we are looking at it, we are going back with the rest of the squad to get this settled once and for all. Are you in?'

'Yes sir,' they said in chorus with grins on their faces.

'Well done lads. Now if you want to have a sleep, take turns and use the other bedroom. Okay, push off, I've still got some other calls to make before I can get some kip.' They left the cabin and then I had Tracey start in on me.

'Marcus! You're tired. You need sleep. Can't you do this later?'

'Just one more call and then I can sleep darling. You can hold me in your arms and tell me....Yes, right. Get me Garibaldi's in Nassau.' I then had to spell out the name and hope that I got it right. I then waited another minute and a voice came on the line that I thought was the young man we saw the first time there.

'Get the boss man to the phone now! It's urgent! It's Kane speaking. Tell him that.' I waited about another minute before I heard the receiver being picked up. 'Samson?'

'Yes.'

'This is Kane. Look, another problem has cropped up. This one we started is fine, but it's another one that is developing. There are two men that we think are either just arriving, or soon to arrive, or even have landed for all I know.' I then gave him the best description I could from my once seeing them in the Rose and Crown pub in Whitechapel. 'Now they could be alone or with others. Can you put some people out at the airport to spot them and see where they hole up. I'll cover all expenses. Also see if they try and recruit any hard people, how many and so forth. If they've already landed, put some people to try and find them. I know it's a bit vague, but they are trouble. Now we will be leaving London at eight their time. I'm too tired to work it out, but you should be able to find out when we arrive. Okay? Have a car waiting for us and we'll have a meeting with anybody who has sighted them in my suite at the Hilton. Yes. Good man. See you soon.' I got a quick brief kiss from Tracey as I lay my head back down on the pillow and he replaced the phone as I fell asleep.

Chapter Seven

If I had any dreams, I don't remember them as I was gently woken up with a kiss.

'We're landing in thirty minutes darling,' Tracey breathed over me. 'I would rather you slept a bit longer, but we'll soon be in London.'

'Shit!' I exclaimed as I sat up. 'Coffee and get a pad and pencil or pen or whatever. I haven't done the report.' I got up and went and washed my face as Tracey ordered the coffee and the rest from the stewardess, and it was all there when I returned from that little box room of a bathroom. I vowed I would use the shower on the return trip. Now where was I? What did he want in the report? Was Charlie ready there with the squad? Was the ambulance there? Were the Boyle brothers now in Nassau?

I had so much in my mind my head was spinning. I drank the first cup of coffee without even tasting it. It took me several minutes to get my mind in gear and begin to speak for Tracey to write down my report for Spencer. I was on the second pot of coffee when the stewardess told us that we must return to the main cabin for landing. Tracey kept on writing right up until we touched down. As the plane taxied, he got the stewardess to give us an envelope for the report and he sealed it and I signed my name across the flap. I got a strange look from Tracey as I did so.

'It makes sense,' I said somewhat defensively.

'You've done this kind of thing before,' he said.

'If I have, I don't remember. All I remember is waking up with you on top of me doing what I like being done to me. That is to have...'

'Shush,' Tracey said, going red in the face. 'The others might hear you.'

'So what? Spencer knows so why shouldn't the whole world know. Who cares?'

'I do! And so would the men you are going to lead again. Think of them! Think of what they would think. They love you as a man's man, so you will not let them down.' I couldn't argue with him for he was right. I'd let myself be put on a pedestal that I didn't really want, and now I was stuck with it. I was now a confirmed homosexual and a leader of men. Would have I followed an officer such as me if I'd known? It was an answer that I didn't want to know. So I bowed down to what he said and fervently hoped that Spencer would keep his mouth shut too.

The aircraft came to a stop by a white vehicle with flashing blue lights and a small crowd of people waiting for us. As soon as the door was opened, we had at least ten men in the main cabin, two of them dressed in whites and carrying a stretcher.

I recognised one man out of the others. The man who I had spoken to at the shoot out on the A40.

'We meet again Kane. My name is Wells if you'd forgotten,' he said as he held out his hand. It would have been churlish to refuse it, so I shook his hand and gave him my envelope.

'For Spencer. Also that,' I said, indicating the still comatose figure of Sir Bernard Brakestone, a.k.a. Sir Bertram Bingham just to name the two that I knew of apart from our name of Bee Bee for him. 'He's all yours now.' The attendants soon had him off the couch and onto the stretcher where he was strapped in and then carried off the plane. We slowly trooped off to go into the terminal and with us being with the Special Branch, bypassed passport control and customs and entered the main hall.

We had half an hour before re-boarding and that was spent in finding and collecting Charlie and the rest of the men. They weren't light on their luggage either. It still had to be weighed for the crew to make the necessary adjustments to their controls for the flight. I had managed to thank the captain and second officer as well as the stewardess before we left, for we would have a different crew for the return trip.

I really only had time for a cup of coffee and say hello and thank the rest of the squad for turning up.

'Eager for another fight then?' I joked.

'Not 'arf sir,' said Nobby. 'Is the pay and conditions the same?'

'Yes, but they will be ready for us this time.' I didn't have time for any more because we were asked to start boarding. There were low whistles and murmurs of approval as the men filled the cabin and began taking their seats. There were ten double seats on either side and Tracey and I sat in a pair at the rear and Charlie sat by himself on the opposite side to me. I said to him that he and I would speak later in the bedroom, but the general briefing I would give when we got to our hotel in Nassau.

The jet took off on time and we were soon flying high when drinks were served and then dinner. The stewardess had to take a lot of banter from the men but held her own in the repartee. The captain visited the cabin to make himself known and I found out that this was a regular thing on these luxury jets. The airline had four of them now, with two bedrooms and seating for twenty. Mind you, the cost of a bedroom on one of these flights was nearly three times the cost of an economy seat on British Airways, and they were nearly always booked.

Just before the captain left us, I asked him to connect me via the radio to the Hilton hotel in Nassau, and that I would take it in the bedroom. Tracey came with me and I beckoned Charlie to follow us.

'How long can the men stay in Nassau?' I asked him when we were inside the bedroom.

'As long as you want sir. Three of us are your caretakers, two are self employed and the other four don't mind getting fired for being absent. Last week's job was pay for at least six months, so with this caper, they could have a year or more off.'

'Okay, I'll book them in for a week.'

The phone call came through and I was speaking to the Assistant Manager and gave him my name and suite number and booked five double rooms for a week as from this night. I told him I was speaking from the plane and would be arriving at about midnight in the hotel. I wanted four cases of beer and sandwiches and snacks for twelve people put into my suite just before we arrive. I thanked him and put down the phone.

'That's that sorted,' I said, and then spent the next hour filling Charlie in on what had happened and what we were about to attempt to do to get the Boyle's out of the villa, which was no doubt that that was where they were heading for. I described the place as best I could and in answer to his question about firearms, told him of Garibaldi's.

So it was really two hours with Charlie and now about three hours into the eight hour flight when he left for the main cabin and Tracey locked the bedroom door.

'Now we've been very tired and busy over the past day or so, so what shall we do with the next five hours of the flight,' he asked as he took off his dress. Well that usual sight of his smooth firm body clad in the female underwear and sporting an erection, raised me up too. He did the trick of laying on his back and pushing his bits and pieces between his legs and crossing his ankles and looking for all the world like a young woman reclining. Seeing him like this hampered me in getting my underpants off for my erection got caught in the extra fold in the front. But they came off and I knelt on the bed up near his head for him to raise himself up and take me into his mouth for a gentle sucking before the main event. I still loved to see his sweet lips round the head of my cock and feel his tongue probe and tease me. He would look up at me with his mouth full and his eyes sparkling with delight at what he was doing to me.

He gave me a pout as I pulled out and looked round for a condom to put on.

'So we're going to join the mile high club then,' he smiled as he passed me a condom free from its wrapper.

'We're more than twice that height,' I said as I rolled the rubber down over my erection.

'Then you'll have to fuck me more than twice then,' he laughed and went up onto his knees and gave me the lovely view of his backside that I was just about to stick my cock in. Stick it in I did, very slowly, loving the squeezing of the head of my cock as it passed his sphincter and then expand again once it was past it, but still had that pressure round the shaft as I pushed even more till I was fully inside and the cheeks of his bum were up against my thighs. We both gave out sighs as we felt the throb and beat of the blood that ran round my cock as it was surrounded by the heat of his body.

'You lovely big fucker Marcus. I love you when you do this to me,' he crooned as I moved in and out of him. 'I even love you when you are not doing it. I just love you so much,' and I thought I heard him give a sob, but I wasn't sure so I didn't say anything but kept on ironing out the kinks in his back passage and brought pleasure to both of us. I started to come and began ramming myself harder into him as he gasped at every thrust and urged me to fuck him harder as I finally began shooting my load inside him.

Such was my pleasure in having him, I couldn't deny him his right to fuck me at whatever altitude we were at. He cried out in dismay when I pulled out of him but then cried for joy when I said he could have me.

'You truly are my partner,' he said as his soft hands came to my hips and I felt his cock enter me. It slid right in without hindrance and he slowly and methodically fucked me. It was a soothing ride he gave me and I loved having him behind now and doing what he was doing. His small cock still made itself felt as he moved back and forth and it was a comforting experience to have. He came with a lot of pushing and I felt his piece throb inside me as he came, holding me as tight as I had held him while his hips churned against my bum. About two hours later, we had oral sex together. I think the vibration of the aircraft enhanced the sex enormously, stimulating the senses in both the forms of sex that we had.

1...56789...14