Kara Gravel The Library MILF

Story Info
Haitian student meets horny white lady in Ottawa.
1.2k words
3.35
12.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Hello, young man, I'm Kara Gravel, I see you often in the library, what are you studying?" the tall, short-haired, older white woman as she pushed her glasses on the bridge of her nose, and looked at Stewart. The big and tall young black man sat on the third floor of the Carleton University library, where he'd been working on his criminology assignment. The woman who approached him appeared to be in her late fifties and possibly early sixties, and there was a weird gleam to her eyes...

"Nice to meet you Kara, I'm Stewart Lucien," he replied, and then the old white lady smiled, and a frisson coursed through Stewart's back. After moving to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from his hometown of Quartier Morin, northern Haiti, he'd experienced a lot of strange things. The people in the Canadian capital amazed him with their ways. So passive aggressive and fake it's almost scary. Definitely takes some getting used to...

Stewart Lucien thought of a time when he walked around the Rideau Shopping Center in downtown Ottawa. The place was crowded, as befitting a mall located in the center of a national capital. People of all hues walked about, going in all directions, in and out of different stores. Africans, Asians, Europeans, Arabs, Aboriginal Canadians, and people whose ethnicity Stewart Lucien could only guess at. And everyone seemed to be looking intently at the young black man as he walked by...

In Ontario, Canada, it seemed that a lot of people got the urge to cough, glare hostilely, spit, sneeze or otherwise lash out in a passive aggressive manner whenever they saw a black person come near them. Such uncouth behavior disgusted Stewart, and he didn't care for these bozos one bit. The myth about Canadians being super friendly and polite was just that, a myth. Stewart genuinely felt unsafe at times, Ottawa was far less quaint than it first seemed.

Stewart tried to keep an open mind as he began his journey in the Canadian capital. All he wanted was complete his university studies, get his degree and either go to the United States or return to the island of Haiti to work for his people's government. The locals were covertly and at times overtly hostile, Stewart figured that out pretty quickly. Hence why he was puzzled as to why this older white lady was approaching him in the library...

"Well, Stewart, I've been coming at Carleton University for a long time and I have yet to meet a young man as charming as you," Kara said, with a twinkle in her frosty blue eyes, and Stewart Lucien looked her up and down, then smiled. Little did he know that this was an encounter destined to change the course of his life forever. Kara Gravel was definitely more than she seemed...

"You do that really well," Stewart Lucien whispered, as Kara Gravel knelt before him and sucked his dick greedily. They were in an empty room in the Loeb building, a two minute walk from the campus library. At this hour, they had an entire floor to themselves and were getting busy. Kara Gravel's level of freakiness surprised the hell out of Stewart Lucien, but in a good way...

"Oh, my dear, you got no idea how freaky I can be," Kara Gravel paused to say, and Stewart Lucien nodded and smiled as the freaky older white lady's head bobbed up and down while she sucked his dick. Leaning against the desk, Stewart sighed happily as Kara Gravel polished his dick with those sweet lips of hers. Shoot, if he'd known how freaky older white women could be, Stewart would have tried one a long time ago...

"Oh, I'm starting to get the idea," Stewart replied as Kara Gravel licked under his balls and even fingered his butt, driving him absolutely nuts but in a good way. The old witch seemed to know what she was doing, and he was most thankful for that. Truth be told, Stewart hadn't been with a woman in ages. Not since he hooked up with his ex-girlfriend Sheila Joseph before he left Quartier Morin. Ah, how he missed her. Well, Kara Gravel took Stewart's mind off Sheila, that's for damn sure.

"Hmm, I love the way you smell and taste, big man," Kara Gravel said, and Stewart continued to thrust his dick down her throat. Once she had him good and hard, he felt himself get close to the big moment, as it were. Kara let go of him, and rose, eyeing Stewart slyly, and then she sat on the desk, and spread her thick thighs invitingly. Stewart looked into her eyes, then smiled. He knew just what to do, for a change...

"Hmm, now I want to taste you," Stewart Lucien said, licking his lips suggestively, and a smiling Kara yanked down her panties, revealing her hairy mound. Stewart brought his handsome face closer, and inhaled her unique womanly scent. Horny as can be, Stewart buried his face between Kara Gravel's creamy white thighs and ate her pussy like a hungry man. Soon he had the freaky older white mama moaning and groaning as he pleasured her...

"Hmm, you're not like the other young guys out there, Stewart, you actually know how to eat pussy," Kara cooed softly, and Stewart looked up at her and smiled. Kara rubbed her breasts together and pinched her nipples as he went down on her, teasing her clitoris with his tongue and fingering her. Stewart, totally digging the sounds Kara made, continued to work his magic on her, until she squealed and cried out his name, orgasmic at last.

"Thanks, it's been a while but some things you never forget," Stewart replied to a smiling Kara, and then they continued with their fun. Bending over the desk, Kara turned around and winked at Stewart, then shook her creamy, thick derriere from side to side. Stewart pulled a condom out of his wallet, and rolled it on his dick. Without further ado, he positioned himself behind Kara and pushed his dick into her. Time to fuck...

"That's it, big man, give me that Haitian dick," Kara Gravel screamed, as Stewart fucked her from behind, thrusting deeply into her snatch, which gripped his dick like a vise. Stewart would have thought that a woman in her sixties would have a loose snatch but not this one. Kara felt as tight as the gals whom he used to hook up with in Haiti. Gripping Kara's wide hips tightly, Stewart fucked her with gusto. He hadn't fucked a woman in months and was making up for lost time...

"Oh you can totally get it," Stewart said, smacking Kara Gravel's thick ass and pumping his dick into her pussy. Hard and fast he fucked her. Dammit, this chick was freakier than he would have thought. He'd seen her in the campus library plenty of times and thought she was either an alumni or one of those boring old people who hangs out in libraries all the time. Now he learnt better, and liked what he found. Kara's pussy gripped his dick nicely and she could grind that ass with the best of them...

"Hmm, that was fun, see you around handsome," Kara Gravel said to Stewart Lucien, about an hour later, as they readjusted their clothes. The two of them exchanged a smile, and then exited the third floor empty classroom inside the Loeb Building. Stewart Lucien headed for the O-Train Station, where he would catch the last train heading to South Keys, where he lived. Kara Gravel would head to the computer labs to get some writing done, and then call it a night. Just another ordinary evening in Ottawa...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers