Kara Lofts and the Badlands Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara began scooping up as much of the thick cum that covered her face and tits as she could, sucking her fingers clean, eating Eve's heavy load.

"Mmmmm," she sighed as she cleared the jizz from her eyes, sucking it from her fingers. "Are you sure you won't join us?"

"Sorry, baby," Eve said. "As much fun as we just had, I always honour my contracts."

"That's a shame," Kara said. She quickly stood up and ran to the other side of the room, grabbing her pistols and aiming them at Eve. "Because now we have to do this the hard way."

Eve glanced at her unconcerned. "They're empty, Kara," she said. "I made sure to take the magazines out before I had you brought over."

Kara sighed - - she could tell by the weight of the pistols that Eve was telling the truth.

"Hey, no hard feelings for giving it a try, though," Eve said as she stood, her half-hard cock swinging against her thigh. "I'd have been disappointed if you didn't, to be honest." She held out her hand for the pistols. "No great escape for you, I'm afraid."

"Actually, you might be wrong there," Sophie said as she stepped into the room, an arrow nocked on the string of the bow she held. Jade, Jewel and the other girls, most of them armed the same, quickly followed her, arrows pointed at Eve.

Eve slowly put her hands up. "Now how the hell did you get out and past the hounds?" she asked with begrudging admiration.

"That would be my little friend, here," Sophie said. She moved to one side and Lex stepped forward, his hooves clopping on the wooden floor. He looked up at Kara and ran over, wrapping his arms around her waist, his head nudging the bottom of her big tits.

"I'm so glad you and Miss Sophie are safe, Miss Kara," he said.

"And I'm glad you obviously decided to follow us, if you helped Sophie and the others get out."

"Couldn't have done it without him," Sophie said as two of the girls took hold of Eve and started tying her hands behind her back. With her secured, Sophie dropped her bow and arrow and hugged Kara, running her finger through the few still warm trails of jism that were left on her neck and tits. She glanced over at Eve's still large cock. "Couldn't help yourself, eh?" she laughed.

Kara shrugged. "You know me," she said. "What now?"

"Now we need to get out of here before those big blue bastards come into town," Jade said.

"Too late," one of the girls said from the window. Kara and the others headed to the window and looked out. At the top of the single street, about two dozen huge, one-eyed, blue skinned, goat legged miners were walking into town.

"Shit," Kara said.

12