Kara Lofts and The Five Idols Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,551 Followers

He waved his hand in front of his face and Kara felt her anger subside as a warm glow rushed through her. It was like the red mist outside the pyramid all over again: her anger and frustration gave way to a feeling of intense desire and she shuddered in delight and anticipation as she felt a warm, flat tentacle slide between her belly and her jeans and under the G-string she wore. Another slid under the back of her jeans, gliding on its own lube between the cheeks of her ass. They met at the juncture of her thighs and she groaned in lust as she felt them enter her, one in her sopping wet pussy, the other up her tight asshole, both of them swelling as they eased inside her.

"Ohhh, fuck - - fucking hell," Kara moaned, feeling the two tentacles begin pushing back and forth inside her pussy and ass, fucking both her holes with long, slow strokes that went deep into her core. "Oh Jesus - - uhhggnnn, fuck! Oh fuck me - - fucking hell - - fuck that's so good,"

"Ahhhhh - - uuuhhhhhnnn - - fuck!" Jennifer cried out in what appeared to be a mixture of pain and pleasure. Kara, concentrating mostly on her own pleasure, half-heartedly looked over at her. Jennifer was now on her hands and knees, the wax man hunched behind her, holding her perfect ass cheeks apart as he shoved his huge cock into her butt. Jennifer's single eye widened as he pushed his thick length further and further into her asshole, before she smiled at Kara and pushed back at him, easing her ass onto his big prick.

"Join us," Jennifer gasped to her ex-lover. "Join us and - - uhhhh, fuck - - and we can - - fuck like this - - forever."

Kara felt the tentacles of the gel creature continue to double fuck her, bringing her almost insanely quick to the first of many orgasms, her pussy and asshole contracting tight around the slippery pricks inside her. Bigger, fatter tentacles emerged at her sides and began groping and gently squeezing her huge tits; one her vest straps snapped, the gorgeous, pale orb of her tit exposed briefly before the warm, clear gel covered it. As it fucked her, the contact with her skin made the thing glow brighter and brighter, forcing Kara to close her eyes as she came again and again.

Beside her, the wax man threw back its head and bellowed as it unleashed a torrent of cum into Jennifer's ass, triggering another climax for her.

Kara was vaguely aware of the sound of breaking glass and a man's laughter before the tentacles of the gel creature brought her off again, and as she moaned in pleasure and lust, she sank into unconsciousness.

† † † † † † † †

When she woke, the cavern was almost completely dark, the only light source being the cooling gel that covered most of her body. Jennifer and the wax man, along with the golden idols, had vanished and the large screen TV on the wall was dark, the glass front smashed and in pieces.

She stood uncertainly, still feeling the after effects of the fantastic fuck she'd had, her pussy and ass tender but feeling good. Carefully, using the light from the gel, she moved back to the tunnel entrance, the only way out of the cavern. Retracing her steps, she walked the length, pausing only to try and reconnect the strap on her vest to save her wandering around half-topless.

The tunnel came to an abrupt end and she knelt down, wondering if the stairs she'd climbed up to get here were still there, or whether she'd end up stuck in this place forever. At her approach, however, the floor of the tunnel cracked, the two sides moving apart to reveal a fine sand below. The gap increased until it was perhaps three feet wide and Kara watched as the sand began to move, swirling around, forming a funnel.

As the light from the gel started to dim, Kara shrugged her shoulders.

"Nowhere else to go, I suppose," she said, and jumped feet first into the funnel.

There was a second of darkness before she landed on the floor of the Lofts Mansion cellar and smiled as she realised she'd returned safe and sound. Looking around herself, though, she frowned. The shelving units were bare and many of them had been tossed aside, leaning against each other in crumpled masses. The whole place was covered with dust and the only light was the dim sunlight from the open door to the stairs.

Kara walked up the stairs and carefully looked into the hall, gasping quietly at the destruction in front of her. Almost all the wood panels had been stripped from the staircases; the tiled floor was cracked and torn up in many places; there were no doors in the frames; the large windows that looked out on to the grounds had no glass, just large sheets of plastic tied to the metal frames.

She stepped out and headed to the living room only to be faced with a similar scene - - furniture had been broken, much of it obviously ending up in the large fireplace; the pictures and portraits that once hung on the walls were gone; the carpet had been pulled up and many floorboards were missing.

"Kara?" said a surprised voice from the other side of the room.

She looked up and her cry of joy died in her throat. Dex stood looking at her in amazement but - - he had a beard; his clothes were tattered and torn; a long scar ran from underneath the sleeve of his T-shirt to the wrist of his right arm; and he looked old and tired.

"Dex?" she asked, rushing over to him, glad to see him no matter what he looked like. She hugged him, smiling as he finally hugged her back.

"Kara, where have you been?" he asked.

She looked at him. "You know. I followed Jennifer into that tunnel not that long ago."

"Kara, you went into that tunnel eight years ago."

"What?" she asked quietly.

"Kara?" said her father from the doorway. "Kara, is that you?"

She rushed over to hug him, noticing how frail and thin he was before jumping in surprise as Sophie appeared beside her, hugging her mistress and Sir Arthur. Even in her confused state, Kara couldn't help notice that Sophie hadn't changed anywhere near as much as Dex or her father; she was still as busty and slim as ever.

"Where have you been, my love?" Sir Arthur asked. "We thought we'd lost you forever."

"But I've only been gone maybe less than an hour," Kara said, stepping back and looking at the three of them.

"It's been eight years," Dex said again. "We didn't know what happened to you after you vanished into that tunnel, but by the next morning the world - - " He drifted off.

"The world changed, Kara," Sir Arthur said. "Most of the technology started to break down. Before the end of television and the internet, there were reports from all around the world of mythical creatures suddenly appearing. They caused havoc; armies were quickly torn apart; nuclear defences simply vanished into thin air; millions of people fell to the invaders."

"Invaders?"

"An army of bizarre, magical creatures led by five women," Sophie said. "One of them was Miss Raven - - Jennifer. They took over the world in a matter of days, crushing all before them. Jennifer set herself up somewhere in America as queen of the world, leaving the rest of the world to get on with life as best it could."

"Oh my god," Kara said, remembering what the red skinned man on the television had said. "She really did end the world." At their confused looks, she told them briefly of what had happened in the cavern, leaving out the fantastic sex she'd had with the gel creature.

"She's certainly done something to the world," Dex said. "All the men that are left are aging, growing weaker like me and your father. The women, though," he glanced at Sophie with no malice in his gaze. "All the women are incredibly hot."

Sophie blushed a little and smiled.

"We have to do something," Kara said. "We have to get the world back to normal."

Dex took her by the hand and led her to the windows which, like the hall, were large sheets of plastic hung on the frames. Sophie helped Sir Arthur over to them and the four of them looked out.

Beyond the house was a gravel drive and, after that, an overgrown lawn. As the Manor sat atop a small hill, they could see in the growing gloom of evening fires burning out of control in many places. A troop of what seemed to be horsemen rode past the gates at the bottom of the hill before Kara realised they were actually centaurs. Something that looked very much like a dragon flapped its huge wings as it flew over the remains of the town below them, flying off into the distance. Far away, spoiling the horizon, was a huge volcano that belched fire and smoke.

"We can't really remember what normal was," Dex said sadly.

"Shit," Kara said after a minute's thought. "We've got our work cut out for us."

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,551 Followers
12