Karen and Her Boys Ch. 04

Story Info
Karen turns pro and becomes a MILF for young black cocks.
2.2k words
4.36
19.1k
14

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys made their fifth movie with Karen and sent the rough prints to Leo who worked his magic and turned it in to a decent porno. He gave the boys a copy and they stopped at Karen's one night to preview it with her. The boys were all wearing their baggy shorts and tee shirts and Karen wore a pair of short shorts and tank top. The boys' eyes went back-and-forth between the movie and her legs and breasts. As Karen watched herself getting sexually pummeled by the three boys, she knew her pussy was soaking wet and the boys could tell that her nipples were as hard as bullets. She watched as the boys continuously moved their cocks inside their shorts.

Finally, Trevonne stood and said, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna fuck our bitch." The other boys concurred, and within seconds, Karen was naked, on her back and impaled on three large black cocks. As the movie continued to run, Karen watched as the three boys double teamed her ass hole on the screen as she felt a cock in each of her holes. She heard herself cum on the video and then she actually came a few seconds later. "Oh fuck," she thought. "This is awesome!"

The boys eventually dumped their cum in their old whore and returned to the movie. Karen ate as much of the cum as she could and then cleaned the rest off and finished watching the movie with the boys.

The boys were busy for the next few days, so Karen was left on her own. On the second day, she was sitting in her living room wearing a knee length robe and nothing else when there was a knock on her door. When she answered, she didn't recognize the big black man standing there. He said, "Hey baby. I'm Leo. Can I come in?"

Karen stood back and let Leo in to her house. She offered and he accepted a cup of coffee. He said, "It's nice to finally meet you, Karen. I've been working on your movies for the past couple of months and have to say that you are a really talented and submissive bitch." Karen didn't know what to say so she kept quiet. "I've talked to our people in California about you and they want you to make some films for them. MILFs are the rage right now, and you fit the bill perfectly. Not only that, but you have some name recognition from your time as a centerfold model. So, what do you think? Are you interested?"

Karen was incredulous. "You . . . you want me to make professional porn films?" Leo smiled and nodded his head. "But . . . but will I make them with, uh . . . you know . . . .?"

"Your young boys? Well, maybe they'll let you make a few with them, but they also want you to make them with others. They envision you as a MILF black gang bang slut being banged by young guys. They also want to see how you do with a little bondage, and maybe even a little lesbian play, if you're interested. So, what do you think?" He asked as he looked at the gap in her robe leaving her whole leg on display.

"I uh . . . Well, it sounds p-promising, Leo. Does it pay well?"

"Depends," he said. "We plan to capitalize on your name and previous reputation, much like Maitlyn Ward did on hers. We believe we can set you up with your own site and charge a monthly fee in addition to the videos we make. I think we can do four or five videos each month, and the more guys you fuck, the more money you make."

"I need to think about this, Leo."

He grinned evilly at her and said, "I've already talked with the boys about this and they want you do it."

Karen was shocked. She didn't speak for a few seconds, and then said, "Well, I guess it's decided then. Sign me up."

Frank realized that their involvement would be limited and Karen would be the key earner, so he devised a unique contract arrangement that would benefit the three boys. They decided that for the next five years, any money earned by the four of them would be split evenly. After the three of them signed it, they went to Karen's house. When they came in the door, she knew her pussy was wet in anticipation. Frank said, "Sign this contract, Karen and then we're going to fuck you." She quickly signed the contract and peeled off her clothes. The three young black boys spent the next two hours abusing their white slut.

As it turns out, Frank was actually a sharp businessman. He negotiated a favorable deal on a streaming site for "Karen and the Boys," and all of her videos with the boys were uploaded, along with a couple hundred nude photos. As a bonus, they also included photos of her sucking black cock, swallowing cum, licking balls and ass holes and getting gang banged by the three boys.

The studio agreed to make five videos with Karen and the boys before using her for other videos. The studio wanted the boys to demonstrate everything they had done to the middle-aged model during the past few months to give them some indication of what they could expect to do to her in the future. The five videos were completed within three weeks and the boys earned $500 each per video, and Karen made $1500 per video. When the money was combined, they ended up splitting $15,000. The boys decided to slightly change the contract, each taking $4,000 and giving Karen $3,000.

During the next month, Karen was put into scenes with just two men. The director liked the way that when she laid on her back getting fucked and sucking a cock, she would voluntarily pull herself through the man's legs and rim his ass. Towards the end of the month, she had her first lesbian scene with a young white girl. She also did two gang bang videos and then she starred in a feature length film as a widowed plantation owner who gives in to the sexual desires of her slaves. She is banged over and over by eight different men, and subsequently becomes their slave. This was a big earning month for her and the boys.

The third month, Karen was in four lesbian videos. In two of them, she is owned by young big black domineering women, who abuse the middle-age ex-model and centerfold. She is forced to wear a collar and eat their big black asses and let them use giant dildos on her body. She also made a feature length porn video where she was a prison warden who was captured and raped by a dozen big black convicts. She was handcuffed to the bars and all of her holes were used over and over.

The fourth month had her in another feature length video, since they seemed to be top sellers. She was a teacher in an inner-city school where she is used by six males and three females. The studio was fortunate to find nine black actors that all looked the part of high school students, and had very creative ideas on how to use the older white woman.

While Karen was spending her time getting her holes plowed, her boys were doing nothing but collecting their share of her earned money. Frank was the only one actually doing anything. He was monitoring the 'Karen and the Boys' site to keep track of the money they earned.

The fifth month entailed five hard gang bang videos. The videos used four, six, six, eight and ten huge black men. There was no plot in any of them, just hardcore fucking. She was tossed around and her body was abused by, and her tongue was in the asses of, all thirty-four men.

The next month had her as an African explorer in a feature length video where an entire tribe makes her their concubine after banging her and impregnating her with their next leader. She also did a couple more interracial lesbian videos. The studio discovered that a middle-age white woman, especially one who is well-known, who is subservient to large black women is always a top seller.

She did another feature video as a teacher along with a feature as a superheroine getting destroyed by aliens the next month. She also spent a lot of time fucking her boys so they would have fresh material to post on their site.

They decided to break her in to bondage on the eighth month. She watched a few BDSM videos beforehand, and thought she was ready for whatever was coming. This was her highest earning film, not counting the feature films, because of the heavy abuse they had planned for her. She was hung upside down and fucked with huge dildos. She was whipped and had nipple clamps used on her. A butt plug, vibrators, whips, a paddle, a rack, and water torture were all used on the ex-centerfold. This video took several retakes so it took almost a week to film. They decided to give her a break for the rest of the month and just do one-on-one lesbian scenes and interracial fucking.

During the ninth month, they put her in a minivan with five young black men. They traveled all over the countryside fucking her against parking meters, under trees, on concrete bridge abutments, on top of monuments, in a cage, in a railcar, on the counter in a porn shop, and any other place where they wanted to bang the older woman.

By the end of her first year, it was estimated that Karen had fucked more than 155 men and 2o women. Only five of the men and three of the women weren't black. Because of who she was, or who she had been, her videos were all top sellers, and the studio was very pleased with her. Karen was truly a black cock slut, and she was still black owned by Trevonne, Frank and Lester. She spent all of her spare time with her boys and they took advantage of the older black woman whenever she wasn't working. Karen's body had also earned almost a half million dollars in her first year making pornographic videos and starring in her own site. According to the contract, each of them took one-fourth, or $125,000, of the proceeds earned by Karen's body.

By the end of the year, Karen was exhausted. The studio recognized that she was beginning to show her weariness in her videos. Having experienced the same thing before with other popular actresses, they decided that she really needed to take a month off and relax on a beach somewhere. The boys didn't want her to go, but with pressure from the studio, they finally agreed, as long as they went with her. The four of them ended up in Cancun and found themselves in a decent hotel, and after banging their slut, they adjourned to the beach.

The boys had become so addicted to making money from Karen's pussy that they hated the idea of just lying around for four weeks. So, after the first week, Lester announced that he had obtained a job for Karen as a stripper in a local nudie bar. The other boys seemed pleased, but Karen was disappointed. She had hoped to relax for the whole time so she could face the next year of making pornographic videos. But she knew she would do whatever they wanted so she spent the last three weeks of her vacation stripping in a Mexican strip club. The boys attended most of her performances, and after a couple of days, they discovered that extra money could be had if you were willing to engage in sexual acts with the customers. So, for the last two-and-a-half weeks of their vacation, they sold her body to patrons of the bar. There was no shortage of customers that wanted to fuck an ex-centerfold and porno star, so the boys made several thousand dollars whoring her out to customers.

On the morning they got back home, Karen felt more exhausted than when they had left. Frank realized that they may have gone too far, so he told Lester and Trevonne to leave with him and give her a day to rest before she was supposed to get back to work. She knew her first video would be rough. Two big young black women were going to run her through the paces in a bondage room, and nothing was off limits. The fear of being too tired to live up to the studio's expectations worried her, but the thought of the two women using her body excited her.

As she wondered how she should best prepare herself for her role tomorrow, she sat and stared out the window. Even though it was just early afternoon, maybe she should go to bed and try to get a lot of sleep. Or she wondered if she should go get a massage to relax. Maybe a walk. She sat and thought some more, and then she walked to the phone and dialed. After a few seconds, she said, "Hey Lester. Why don't you and the boys come on over. I need you."