Karen and Scott 01: Orphan Twins

Story Info
Orphaned twins come of age, discover incest, and an Uncle?
2.3k words
4.43
18.9k
40
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen and I had been in Foster care since We were old enough to remember. The bond between Twins is real! They say I pulled my Sister from the wreckage that killed Our Parents and We both refused to be separate ever since. That 'dependence' on each others presence caused huge problems the few times they placed Us in separate foster homes. In foster care, cause enough problems, and You will always be labeled as a problem child. We were golden together, but that didn't matter. By the time We were 12, We were put into a foster home that was more of a 'prison camp' that anything else. We were together, so We survived just fine...together.

We would go to the bathroom together, shower together, get dressed, sleep, clean, work, and pray together. Because of that, We wound up having our own room. It was tiny, but it was OURS, TOGETHER.

There had never been anything sexual between Us, though solo masturbation together was the norm for Us.

Our last two years in foster care went quick. We had a job delivering newspapers...to dispensers and to individual houses. We also worked the kitchen at a "Mom & Pop" diner during the daytime. We never saw any of the money since it went into the small Blazer We had gotten to drive...and "living expenses".

The day We turned 18, a duffle bag each was all it took to hold all Our personal possessions. We were each given a $100 by Our fosters. and We were on Our own. The only "celebration" on Our 18th birthday was at the diner. The owners, Bill and Kathy, decorated a booth, made us a steak dinner, and baked Us a cake.

We were together...We were free...We were scared...! We had no place to stay, virtually no money, but We had each other.

We were helping Bill & Kathy clean up after Our party. Suddenly a Man stopped Us as We came out of the kitchen, "KAY?...GENE...?!" He said with shock looking at Karen, then me.

"...no..." Karen said in a confused tone. "Karen."

"Scott" I added stepping close to my Twin.

The Man nearly collapsed at the sound of Our names. Managing to place Himself on one of the stools at the counter, all He could do is stare at Us.

"Are You okay?" Kathy asked having been witness to the exchange.

"...no...im not..." the Man mumbled. "How can I be okay seeing my Sister and Her Husband 13years after their deaths..." He continued, "...only to find out that it's their Children whom I was lead to believe had also been killed."

Karen and I looked at each other. "An Uncle?" She whispered to me.

I could only shrug.

We knew nothing of Our Parents, nor ANY of Our Family. We believed We had no living Family anywhere, and that's why We went to foster care!

Both Karen and I studied the Man, still sitting on the stool, but seemingly coming back to His senses. We would look at Him, then at each other, looking for similarities...a "Family resemblance", if You will. You can almost always see similarities between people if You want to see it, which I didn't. I did, however, see the same striking blue eyes in Him that my Sister and I had... The same 'dirty-blonde' hair...Karen seemed to notice a similar stature He and I seemed to share...

"Do You have any pictures that We could see?" Bill chimed in, breaking the study-fest.

"Pictures...yeah." The Man Muttered as We could see the clouds in His head clear. "Can I meet You tomorrow...here?"

"We will meet You here, at noon tomorrow." I told Him

"Excellent!" He exclaimed. Shaking my hand, then Karens. "Tomorrow...noon...thank You." He ended then walked out the door with a rush.

Karen and I slid into a booth, Kathy and Bill across from Us. Karen and I just stared into each others eyes.

Kathy broke the silence, "Do You think He's for real?" She asked.

"I don't know." Karen responded, Her eyes never leaving mine. "We thought We were alone."

Then Her words directed towards me. "If He IS Family, how did He know Our parents were killed and not know We were alive?"

"Too many questions," Bill interrupted, "and no way to answer them tonight." He concluded.

"You two need to get settled for the night." He said standing Up. "We want You to stay with Us until You can get on Your feet." Our gaze left each others and went to Him, then Kathy, whos face was lit up and smiling.

Kathys voice was soft and excited, "We have 2 empty rooms with a joining bathroom. You two are welcome to them as long as You need."

Following Bill and Kathy to Their home, We were silent. There was so much to talk about, but neither knew how to verbalize any of it. We held hands as we drove, knowing that We were together, and that is all that mattered.

Bill and Kathy had a concerned confusion as Karen and I put Our clothes away in the same dresser, One drawer was half Her panties and Half my underwear separated by Her bras. The next was half Her jeans and half mine, separated by a couple skirts She had. Her nightgowns and my sleep-shorts. My clock went on the night-stand opposite side of the bed to Hers.

As I turned down the bed and separated the pillows I heard Karen explain. "We never leave each others side. We are 2 halfs of a whole...always have been."

"We grew up being told it was wrong...unnatural...unhealthy...perverse...bizarre...But it is how We are...how We feel." I added. "We aren't incestuous, if that's what You are thinking."

Karen looked at me oddly.

Hugs, handshakes, and 'good nights' were the conclusion. We both put our sundries in the bathroom. There was only a shower, no tub-shower. It was also smaller than We were used to. Everything was different than We were used to. There were no other Kids, of ANY age! It was quiet, it was small, everything was different...but We still had each other.

Karen started the shower and We both began to strip.

"Incestuous?" She asked.

Our entire childhood was very sheltered. Seldom did We have access to anything outside of what was 'permitted'. One day at school, I was slipped a book in the library by another classmate. Among other things, it explained what incest was. Something that was muttered many times by Our last fosters.

During Our shower, I told Karen the story. I also explained what the book said and in depth about what it said incest is. We had almost never talked about anything sexual, and never when We were both naked.

"Well THAT has never happened in the shower!" Karen said looking down at my cock, which was now hard as a rock.

"Yea...well..." I retorted, "when's the last time Your nipples were hard while We showered?!" Circling my fingers around Her nipples a few inches from Her breasts.

We both somewhat shrugged it off and continued showering. Never did Her nipples or my cock soften. There was also the sweet muskiness in the shower that I recognized from when my Sister would masturbate.

"You're gonna have a hard time peeing with THAT before bed." Karen chuckled as She turned off the shower.

"Maybe I'll just pee in here!" I said putting my fists on my hips.

"Better not!" She said sternly looking at me

"Whatchya gonna do if I do?" I smirked

"If You do I'm gonna..." was all She could say before She realized my piss was spraying Her tits.

As she tried to deflect the stream of urine, it sprayed us both and was even splashing Her face. With a sudden pinch of my cockhead, my Sister had stopped my peeing.

We had never touched the others flesh in the shower except for washing each others backs. We had never touched each others 'bits', ever! Now, here I was, with my twin-Sister basically holding my cock.

Suddenly, I felt something splashing me. With Her free hand, Karen had positioned 'Her 'bit' and was now peeing on my cock & balls and down my legs.

"Leggo!" I said smacking Her hand from the head of my cock which immediately went back to full stream. This time hitting Karen in the side of the head, drenching Her hair before flowing down Her chest, her belly, and leg before my bladder was empty.

"Wash me!" Karen commanded. "You pissed on me, now YOU have to wash me!"

"Okay, but then YOU have to wash YOUR piss off of ME!" I said sternly.

"FINE!" She said with a huff while turning the shower back on.

Starting with Her waist-length dark-blonde hair, I began cleaning my Sister for the first time. Rinsing the shampoo, then soaping Her ears, neck, back, butt. Running the side of my soapy hand into Her crack and across Her asshole, I felt Her tense up. In a few seconds She relaxed. Squatting down I lathered her legs from behind. Brushing against Her bald mound a few times, causing small twitches in Her hips. She turned to face me. While still in the squatted position, Her pussy was eye-level to me. I truly saw Her pussy for the first time. So smooth and neat. I continued washing Her legs, running my thumb through the crease and across Her swollen clit. Each time she would gasp and go up on Her toes. I probably washed Her crotch far more than I needed to. As I stood, I washed Her belly, chest, and firm, pert, and hard nippled c-cup breasts. Her 'stack-of-dimes' nipples popping from between my fingers as I washed across them. Working soap into my sisters pits, down Her arms, and between Her fingers. Washing Her face, gently. Her forehead, eyelids, cheeks, and chin. Ending with her neck.

I had never truly looked at my Sisters body before now. SEEN it, yes...but never really LOOKED at it! I have now looked at and touched ever inch of my Twin-Sisters body.

"My turn..." Karen said softly"...well actually YOUR turn." Putting shampoo in Her hand and working it into my dirty-blonde, shoulder-length hair.

I watched Her face as her fingers worked through my hair. I saw features of He face I hadn't truly noticed before. Then some shampoo ran into my eye and changed my train of thought. I stepped forward into the flow from the showerhead. I pinned my Sisters naked body between mine and the wall of the shower as I rinsed my eye out.

Karen rinsed my air with Her breasts pressed against my chest and my cock pressed between Her thighs and against Her pussy.

She finished with my hair and began soaping my back and neck. Down my sides and across my ass. The fingertips of one hand, then the other running down my crack and lightly brushing my asshole each time. Pushing me back a 'cock-length', my Sister began washing my chest and belly.

Having an identical 5'10" height, we looked into each others eyes as She began washing my cock and balls. Stroking the shaft with one soapy hand and massaging my sack with the other. She made sure to keep the head of my nearly 9inch long and 2inch thick cock rubbing against Her clit.

...I'm unclear who was enjoying that more...

Slowly sliding down the wall into a squat, Karen began washing my legs. My cock varying between inches from Her face and rubbing across Her forehead, eyes, nose, and partially opened mouth.

Repeatedly, Her thumb would slide against my asshole and dart around for a time. Each time I would rock forward, either poking my cock into my Sisters face, or lifting up enough where my balls would press against Her face.

We were both washed and rinsed. We stood there in the shower, looking into each others eyes. I was slowly stroking my cock. My Twin-Sister slowly rubbing Her clit and fingering Her pussy.

Karen was VERY orgasmic, and in the 10 or-so minutes after we started, She had came 6 times. Small, but obvious.

"We should get to sleep." I said as I began stroking with more purpose.

Karen put more effort into Her clit rubbing and slid a second finger into Her gushing pussy. Immediately She began orgasming harder and moaning.

10minutes in, my Sister had 5 intense orgasms and was shooting my first load onto the shower wall. I shot again 15minutes later, compared to Karens 6 groaning orgasms. The last of which buckled Her knees.

Karen, now squatting, had 3 fingers violently pounding Her pussy. Her clit was swollen and visible as She rubbed, twisted, pinched, and pulled at it. She was having quivering orgasms about every minute for the next 20minutes, gushing pussy juice each time.

I could feel an orgasm like I'd never had building in my legs and concentrating in balls.

This entire time, Our gaze had never left each others eyes, except at the height of each of Our orgasms when Our eyes would roll back.

I felt like my cock was going to explode as my eyes rolled back. My hand went wide as a strange sensation engulfed my cock. Visualizing it, I cold see my cock shooting like a cannon. 4 giant shots erupted from my cock. More powerful than I had ever imagined.

The strange sensation was still around my cock and moving. Forcing my eyes back forward and looking down, I saw the eyes of my Sister looking up at me...my cock half buried in Her mouth. She was sucking the cum from my like my dick was a giant straw.

Lifting Her hand up, I could see it was covered in the juices of Her pussy. I sucked Her finger and licker Her palm and wrist.

I sat onto the shower floor next to my Sister, my cum still sliding down the wall next to Her.

"Incestuous?" Karen softly panted smacking Her lips and swallowing.

"Incestuous!" I confirmed licking my lips and gently brushing Her nipple.

After a quick rinse of both Us and the shower, We both got in bed naked. Something We had never done. Though We had many times held each other while sleeping, We drifted to off to sleep cuddling.