Karen and Scott 03: Incestuous Family History

Story Info
No longer orphans, Twins experiment with Uncle.
1.7k words
4.39
12.6k
13
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle Mike Looked from me to Karen, took a breath, and let it out with a sigh.

"I'll start with Your Mother..." He began. ..."since I think You two will likely understand it better." ending with a grin.

Karen and I glanced at each other, then looked back at Our Uncle.

Young Swingers, sex between in-laws, sex between Siblings, gay incest...the stories over the next 2hrs had it all and MUCH MORE! We were told about many sexual activities that happened at the Swinger parties...incestuous, bisexual, lesbian, gay, gangbangs, trains, and more including combinations of them all.

"So Our entire Family was incestuous AND bisexual?" Karen asked, leaning back on one hand, knees up, feet spread, and 2 fingers working in and out of Her pussy.

Both Uncle Mike and I were stroking Our cocks, and not only at the sight of Karen banging Her pussy.

"I jokingly told Her that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." He said with a laugh

"I was put in jail because of a shady business partner that left me holding the bag." Uncle Mikes tone understandably changing. "You two were about 5."

" A year later, no more letters from Sis." No one self-pleasuring anymore. "4years later I find out I'm the last of Our Family."

"And 9years later Here You are Masturbating with Your long lost Niece and Nephew." Karen said cheerfully with a smile and putting 2 fingers back to work in Her pussy.

Laughing, Uncle Mike said, "Right! Full circle I guess!"

"So how long have You two been fucking." Our Uncle blurted out.

"Well," I spoke hesitantly. "We never have actually. Not really."

"Alot of mutual masturbating," Karen added. "some fingering of each other and some sucking & licking."

"So You two have never fucked each other?" Uncle Mike asked. "How about anyone else?"

"Well..." Both Karen and I started saying with embarrassment causing Us both to stop and look at each other.

We both admitted to sexual things fosters forced Us to do to them...though neither of Us had anything other than Our mouths penetrated.

Karen and I stood and hugged. I felt such a pressure release admitting what had happened to me. I could feel a tension release from Karen.

There was a new energy between my Twin Sister and I. A new passion grew.

Karen reached between Us, wrapping Her hand around my cock. She then wrapped a leg behind mine and began rubbing my cockhead against Her nearly steaming pussy.

Rolling my hips forward, my cockhead slid between my Sisters pussy lips.

Karen released my cock and leaning back, rolled Her hips towards me.

My cock slid halfway into my Sisters wet pussy.

Karens hands were laced across the back of my neck. I grabbed both Her ass cheeks, lifting Her from the wooden deck surrounding the hot tub I stepped forward placing Her on the gazebo railing. With each stroke, I entered deeper into my Sister. Her hands now clawing my neck and shoulders as Her hymen ruptured causing my Sister to wince and whimper.

My cock was now balls deep in my Twins pussy. Neither of Us a virgin any longer. Her ankles locked behind my waist. As I withdrew, She would pull me deep with Her legs.

Sometimes long slow full strokes, sometimes fast hard short strokes, sometimes We would stop with my full 9inch cock deep in my Sister...Her enjoying the full feeling and my 2 inch thickness.

Our fucking was added to by Us seeing Our Uncle coming up next to Us. Stroking His cock that looked to be a clone of my own.

"Put it in my ass." Karen said to Our Uncle Mike panting from my thrusting.

Being just over 6ft, He had to squat slightly to get His cock against Karens asshole after I lifted Her from the railing.

I could feel my Sisters pussy relax around my cock as She tried to get Her asshole relaxed enough to take Our Uncles cock.

I could feel His cockhead pop into Her ass by the feeling inside Her pussy and by the squeezing She was doing around my neck.

Uncle Mike slowly and skillfully began working His cock deeper and out of my Sisters ass.

Karen again squeezed Her pussy around my cock and began bouncing on it. I was now double-fucking my Sister with Our Uncle.

Within a minute, the first of many orgasms hit Karen. I no longer think She had any control of Her body or sounds. Her wails of pleasure echoed through the neighborhood with each orgasm. Both Uncle mike and my cock were in rhythm deep fucking Her holes as She used me to lift and lower Herself. Eventually turning Her shoulders to wrap an arm around Our Uncle, pulling Our faces together.

Karen would alternate, between orgasms, tongue kissing both Uncle Mike and I.

I could feel Her juices flowing down my legs from each of Her gushing orgasms.

I could see Uncle Mikes face beginning to look flush. His thrusting up His Nieces ass out of rhythm with mine up Her pussy. With a deep groan and a few powerful thrusts, He filled Karens ass with cum. A minute later, while He was still slowly sliding in and out of Her ass, another wailing orgasm rushed through my Sisters body. I too came at the moment She did. I filled m Sister with more cum than I thought my body could produce.

Another 5 minutes of double fucking, and Karen was exhausted. Slowly Her legs released from my waist. Both Uncle Mike and I lowered Her to the deck. Cum gushed from Her pussy and ass. She didn't care. Limply and panting, She lay in a combination of Her own pussy juices, Her brothers cum, and Her Uncles cum.

Uncle Mike got on His knees and took my cock into His mouth. It was half hard and covered in mine and my Sisters juices.

My Uncles skilled mouth and the excitement of everything had me hard again in a couple minutes.

Karen, Her face only a foot from Her Uncles cock that had been up Her ass, could do little more than lay there and watch Her Twin brother get a blowjob from Their newly found Uncle.

15minutes in and Uncle Mike was passionately deepthroating my cock. He had slipped 2 fingers up my ass and was massaging my prostate.

I saw that Karen had managed enough energy to use hot tub water to wash Our Uncles cock and began sucking it.

Seeing my Sister sucking the cock of the Man sucking my cock was a sight that proved too much. I grabbed my Uncles head and violently rammed my cock down His throat with each wave of climax. He swallowed all my cum with no problems.

I stepped back against the railing to watch my Sister suck Our Uncle, only to see Him reposition into a reverse 69. He started licking Karnes cum-filled pussy as He face fucked Her. His balls began slapping Her forehead when She got Her throat relaxed enough to take His cock down Her throat.

It only took 5 minutes before Uncle Mike shot His cum down my Sisters throat. She had 3 orgasms in that time.

Before my Uncle could climb off my Sister, I squatted down and slammed my cock up His ass. Letting out a painful groan, He scooted forward to the point His balls were against Karens chin and mine were slapping Her forehead.

He shoved His face back into Her crotch as I continued to plow His ass.

I could hear Karen orgasm again and again from Uncle Mikes tonguing over the 15minutes I was butt-fucking Him.

I could feel by balls contract with every pump of cum I shot up Uncle Mikes ass.

Pulling my cock out caused a flood of cum to gush from Uncle Mikes ass and cover Karens face.

I sat back and He gently sat next to Karen.

She slid into the hot tub. As She cleaned Herself off, she exclaimed, "Your turn Scott! You're the only one who hasn't had a cock up the ass!"

Uncle Mike grinned. "Yup...Your turn...but You also haven't had one in Your mouth today!"

"Well...since I HAVE sucked cock," I said as I moved into the hot tub. "I guess it's time I had one in my ass!" I exclaimed as I bent over the side, legs in the water.

Uncle Mike climbed in and stood over my ass. as He bent over, Karen guided His cock against my asshole.

"Now try to relax, Bro." She said as I felt the cockhead being rubbed against my asshole. "This is gonna be some pleasurable pain!"

I did my best to relax, and when the fat cockhead popped into my ass, I let out a whimper like my Sister when I popped Her cherry. Uncle Mike worked in and out of my ass until He was balls deep. The full feeling was awesome.

"Make me Your bitch, Uncle Mike!" I yelled.

I heard Karen exclaim, "That's so fucking hot!" as Uncle Mike began pumping my ass.

I know He was more gentle when He fucked my Sisters ass, but I was enjoying the immediate pounding my Uncle was giving my ass. Payback for the pounding I gave His ass, I guess.

For the next 20minutes that my Uncle rammed my ass, My Sister stroked me off twice. When Uncle Mike finally filled my bowels with what felt like a quart of cum, I was ready for a break.

Dusk was upon Us as the cock was removed from my ass. I crawled out and lay on the deck.

Uncle Mike checked His messages.

Karen did Her best to not only straighten Her hair but to get as much cum as She could washed from it.

I thought about the fact Kathy and Bill would be home from the Diner soon.

"I Have to head home. Some things need my personal attention at work tomorrow." Uncle Mike said.

"When will You be back?" Karen asked.

"It's gonna be a couple days." Uncle Mike replied, then added, "You Guys could come down if You wanted."

"I don't see why not." I said with a smile. "We were given a week off."