Karen Becomes University Proctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is Miss Miller," Chris said blandly.

"Very well," Karen said. "Come into my office and sit down," she continued, pointing to a low chair. Karen sat behind her large wooden desk.

"Your referral," Karen said, "mentioned you messed up entering Prof. Wilson's grades."

"Yes, I rushed because I was late for a meeting," Terry said, "so I didn't re-check and the grades went out wrong."

"The professor didn't review them?" Karen asked.

"No, she relies on her grad students for anything like that," Terry admitted. "She doesn't want to be bothered."

"It sounds like you embarrassed her," Karen observed.

"She had to fill out a bunch of forms to revise them," Terry said, "and I could see that she was peeved."

"Well, I think we'd better get on with it," Karen said brightly. "Come into the next room."

She could see that the young woman was frightened, and when they entered the "workroom," she figured Terry was probably even more worried, when she first saw the canes, straps, and other implements around the room."

"You'll need to stand over there," Karen said, "in that corner and lift your skirt well above your waist and keep it up, using your belt if that helps."

Terry flushed in her face but walked to the corner and picked up the hem of her forest green skirt, disclosing some plain cotton panties. She then felt Karen's fingers in the waistband as they pulled the panties down to her knees.

"Keep your legs apart so your panties stay at your knees," Karen ordered.

She left her there and went back to the front office. She closed the door to the discipline chamber. Chris looked up and asked her how it was going.

"She lifted her skirt, I took her panties down, and she's standing in the corner," Karen summarized.

After a few minutes, Karen returned to the discipline room. She sat down on a firm chair and told Terry Miller to walk over and place herself across Karen's lap.

Terry was glad to get out of the corner, but Karen could see she was shaking as she placed herself over Karen's lap.

This really embarrassed Terry, who knew that Karen had a perfect view between her legs and could obviously see her private lady parts. She had no time to ruminate about that, however, because Karen began spanking, on alternate cheeks. She gradually increased the power of her spanks, and Terry's bottom grew redder.

After about one hundred spanks, Karen told her she could get up and drape herself over the horse, to which she pointed. Terry's bottom hurt from the spanking, but she managed to rise and walk slowly over to the horse.

When she reached it and bent over it, Karen stood behind her and laid the cane on Terry's bottom. She then drew it back and fired a stinging stroke right down the middle. Terry screamed but held position.

"Count," Karen now ordered, "say 'Two, Miss Karen,' after the next stroke and so on."

Karen delivered the second stroke below the first. Terry screamed again but said, "Two, Miss Karen."

Four more strokes followed, each a bit below the last. Terry hoped it would end with six. Her hopes were dashed, though, when Karen delivered the seventh stroke just above the first, and proceeded to deliver four more, each a bit higher, making sure not to go too far up.

Finally, she delivered the twelfth stroke, a stinger hard down the middle. This time, Terry screamed and let go of the horse, trying to pat her burning bottom.

"Get back in position!" Karen said loudly. "You're getting extras for that."

Terry winced and now was very afraid of what might be coming.

Karen angled her thin cane to give a diagonal stroke, which elicited a scream but no movement, and then one on the other diagonal. These obviously hurt where they crossed the earlier strokes. Terry screamed but didn't move.

"You may stand," Karen said calmly. "Walk into the outer office and Christine will complete your paperwork."

Very slowly, Terry rose and asked if she could pull up her panties.

"No," Karen said, "Christine will tell you when you can do that."

Karen had intentionally devised this policy of requiring those being disciplined to proceed to the outer office without being allowed to retrieve their panties, undershorts, or slacks or pants. They could only pull up these clothing items when Christine told them they could. This, in Karen's view, gave Chris some authority especially if the person or persons being punished were behaving badly. Of course, the constant danger that they might be observed bare below the waist by someone coming into the office or already there was another aspect Karen found arousing.

Terry was hoping no one else was in the outer office to see her bare below the waist. But when she got there, Chris was sitting behind the desk as Karen walked in behind Terry.

"She had 100 spanks, 12 strokes with the thin cane, and two extras, diagonal, for getting up without permission," Karen dictated to her assistant.

Chris recorded it all on the computer terminal, and then printed the statement. She told Terry she could pull up her panties and let her skirt down. Then she handed the paper to Karen, who signed it, and gave it to Terry.

"Your discipline is completed," she said. "I hope you've learned from it and that we won't see you here again."

Terry grasped the signed statement, quietly opened the outer door to the suite, and quickly departed.

Soon thereafter, two young men arrived. They were carrying referral slips, which Christine accepted. She told them to sit down, as she pulled up the slips from her computer terminal. They had been sent by Arthur Chalmers, a philosophy instructor. The slip said they had been making jokes in the back of his class and disturbing the class. The two were juniors, and both looked to be about twenty. They were dressed like all college kids, in bright shorts, athletic shoes, and tee shirts.

"You are Stuart Green and Kenneth Robinson," Chris asked.

"Yes," each said quietly. "Are you going to whip us?"

"No," Chris laughed. "Miss Karen, who will be here shortly, will take care of that."

"Does she let you give it to us?" Stuart's white teeth gleamed as he grinned slightly lewdly at her.

"No," Chris responded calmly, "I'm more interested in the grad students."

The two sobered up as Karen walked in.

"Your next clients are Stuart Green and Ken Robinson," Chris announced.

"So, you couldn't keep quiet in Mr. Chalmers's class?" Karen asked.

"Sorry, Miss," Ken said lightly, "it was sort of a death spiral trying to listen."

"That's as may be," Karen answered sharply, "but he's recommended some significant discipline for you two."

Stuart drew a breath. "What'd he put down for us?" he demanded.

"You'll find out shortly," Karen snapped. "Follow me."

She walked them into the discipline room. Then she them to drop their shorts. When they did, she saw they had blue-colored men's briefs on. She told them to place themselves over the horse, which was wide enough for both of the slim junior men.

Then she stood behind them and pulled their undershorts down to their knees.

This made the two become aware that they were in for it.

"Miss, what are we getting and with what?" Ken asked plaintively now.

"I told you that you'll find out soon enough," Karen said. "Ask me again and I'll double it."

That quieted them down. Karen picked up her thin cane, walked up and laid it across Stuart's slim white bottom, drew it back, and struck hard with a stinger down the middle.

Stewart shrieked. Karen moved over to Ken and gave him a similarly hard stroke, and he also screamed.

"I guess you didn't let Mr. Chalmers in on your jokes," Karen remarked.

The two had lost their interest in repartee.

Karen proceeded to give each of them three quick strokes. She laid the cane on

Ken's bottom first this time, drew it back, and fired the three in quick succession: THWIP, THWIP, THWIP. Ken began to scream, and Karen walked behind Stuart and gave him the same: three quick ones.

She saw how she had calmed them down with her cane strokes and now they looked fearful about what was coming next.

"Miss, we're sorry," Stuart said plaintively. "We've learned a lot right now and we'll be good in class from now on, no matter what."

"I'm pleased to hear that," Karen observed in response. "I too hope I don't see you here again."

"I'm afraid you need a bit more reinforcement in your vows to behave," she said. Then she picked up a small whip, stood behind Ken, and fired three more times across his bottom. The whip was less hurtful than her cane, but it made a louder sound. Ken screamed. Karen moved over and gave Stuart three of the same.

Karen told them to leave their pants down and follow her.

"Is that it, Miss?" Ken asked.

"If you ask any more, I will give you some extras to enjoy," Karen snapped.

They walked slowly into the front room, and a smiling Chris watched them slowly approach her desk.

Karen said to her, "Four cane strokes, three with the small whip."

Chris entered the information, printed two statements, and then handed them to Karen to sign.

Karen duly signed them, handed them to the two, and told them they could pull up their undershorts and shorts, which they did.

She gave them a stern look and told them, "If you start asking those questions next time you're sent here, you'll be sorry young men. You'll get more anyway if you manage to be referred again."

"You're free to go," she said.

"Thank you, Miss Karen," Stuart said heartedly, and Ken followed with the same.

Karen acknowledged their thanks with a slight wave and a smile.

Two seniors, Kerry Adams and Frank Hines, walked in as the two junior men departed. Christine asked for their names and saw their referral on the screen. They each handed her their individual referral slips.

"So, you two were making out in Prof. Lillian Layton's advanced geology lecture class?" she asked them.

"Yes, Miss," Frank responded. "She dimmed the lights, and we cuddled in our seats."

"We were being silly, I guess," Kerry added, "and I'm sorry I didn't stop it when Frank slipped his hand under my skirt."

According to Prof. Layton, she needed to turn on the lights to adjust the computer showing the slides, and she saw you"--she pointed to Frank-- "with your hand emerging from under her skirt holding her black panties," Chris recited.

"She took them and wouldn't give me back my panties," Kerry complained. "Instead, she told me I was being referred to the Proctor."

"So, now you're here," Chris stated. "Follow me." She stood and led them into Karen's office where the Visiting Proctor was sitting behind her huge desk.

"I guess in another minute of so she might have caught you both in flagrante," Karen began. "That means she would have caught you fucking."

"We weren't going to do that, Miss," Frank responded. "It was dark, and we just found the lecture interminable."

"Well, I'm afraid it's now time to pay the consequences for your fun," Karen said calmly. "Follow me."

They stood up and followed her into the discipline chamber. Kerry's face darkened into fear when she saw all the scary implements.

Karen told the two to stand in front of her, then ordered Kerry to lift her skirt above her waist and slip it under her belt to hold it up; Frank was told to drop his trousers. When they had done what they were told to do, Karen came behind them and tugged Frank's blue boxers to his knees.

"Right, you lost your panties," she remarked to Kerry, and told Frank to keep his underpants at his knees.

Then she sat down on her spanking chair and beckoned Kerry with her finger to walk over and get across her lap.

When the petite redhead had done that, Karen patted her bare bottom and began spanking. Frank flinched at each hard spank of his girlfriend's cute bottom. Kerry soon began sobbing and saying she was so sorry and would never do it again. After quite a few hard spanks that got Kerry's cheeks first deep pink and then starting to redden, Karen told her to get up and stand facing her. Karen called Frank to get across her lap.

When he did, Karen reached for her ebony hairbrush and began spanking him with it. Watching, Kerry realized he was getting a far more hurtful spanking. She was so upset by her own sore bottom and watching her boyfriend get blistered with the brush that she made no effort to cover her own exposed front.

After Frank began screaming from the impact of the hairbrush, Karen finished the spanking, which had given each of the two about fifty spanks. She told Frank to stand next to Kerry. Then she stood and ordered the two to drape themselves over the horse.

When they had done that, she stood behind them with her thin cane, first she laid the cane on Karry's red bottom, drew it back, and fired three quick strokes, which had the 21-year-old screaming in pain. Frank received the same and managed to limit his expression to three long groans. Karen then told the two to follow her into the office. Kerry asked if she could let her skirt down.

"Not until we're finished," Karen responded coolly.

They arrived in the outer office and Kerry was wildly afraid someone would enter and see her naked below the waist.

Karen said to Chris: "They each got 50 spanks, his were with the hairbrush; then they each got three cane strokes. Also, add in a comment: 'Discipline has been completed. Recommend that panties be returned.'"

Chris efficiently entered the report and printed out the two statements. She handed them to Karen, who signed them and then handed them to each of the students.

"You can let your skirt down," she said to Kerry, "and you can pull up your shorts and trousers" to Frank. They each did that, and Chris told them they were free to go.

They remembered to thank Miss Karen for disciplining them; then Kerry thanked her specifically for including the statement about her panties.

"If she refuses," she grinned, "I suppose you could file a complaint against her for larceny. You should consider the possible ramifications: you do have to keep taking her course for the rest of this term."

"

Kerry forced herself to smile, and as they prepared to leave, said to Karen, "Thanks, Miss, I can assure you we won't ever do what we did in the classroom again."

"Glad to hear it," Karen said with her own smile.

It was time to close down the office for the day. Before they left, however, Karen locked the outer door and turned out the lights in the outer office. Karen then invited Chris into the "work room" where the horse and all the punishment instruments were found. Chris worried momentarily that Karen was going to discipline her for some real or imagined oversight.

Karen, however, was in a mood, after administering discipline to a number of students, to have Chris take charge of her in that respect.

"Miss Christine," she said, "after punishing those students, I feel a need for you to put m through my paces. Please discipline me now in your discretion."

"Very well, Karen," Chris began, "let's start by having you raise your skirt above your waist and tuck it into your belt." When Karen had done what Chris had ordered, Chris walked behind her and slowly lowered her shiny white panties to her knees. "You will make sure you keep your panties at your knees," Chris said somewhat huffily.

Chris now sat herself on one of Karen's nice comfortable "spanking chairs" and summoned Karen to get across her lap with her forefinger. She positioned Karen so that she was balanced on Chris's skirted lap. Then she began to spank her usually dominant roommate with hard spanks right away. Soon, as Karen's bare bottom reddened, Chris began using the hairbrush that was left on the sideboard and Karen began to groan and then cry out as the pain on her punished bottom grew.

"You will now be whipped, Missy," Chris said in a commanding tone, "so stand and put yourself on the horse." She pointed to that apparatus and Karen complied, draping her arms over the horse. Chris now picked up a medium-sized whip from the table of instruments, gave it a few test waves, and then stood behind Karen, drew the whip back, and began whipping her on her bottom.

Karen cried out throughout her whipping from the pain inflicted by the whip over her already spanked buttocks. She began moving her bottom, prompting Chris to warn her that she would be restrained if she did not stay in position. Chris aimed one stroke of the whip very low, so that the whip's tip curled between Karn's legs and struck her right on her intimate area.

Karen screamed at that whip stroke. Much to her dismay and shame, she also saw that the stroke had made her release a small amount of pee which was clearly visible on the floor under where she was standing.

"Oh my god, I let some pee out!" she cried. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that."

"But you did do it," Christine responded. "I won't punish you any more here for it because it may have been an involuntary thing anyway. " She took Karen in her arms and hugged her: "You know how I feel about you," she added.

"I'm sorry, Miss Christine," Karen now responded. "I guess I'm ashamed that as the one who's usually in charge, I behaved so embarrassingly."

"You're forgiven," Chris said with a generous smile. "You can let your skirt down now, but because of that slight urinary indiscretion, my dear, I'm afraid I must ask you to hand me your panties."

In response to Chris's request which really was an order, Karen shamefully pulled her panties down from her knees and stepped out of them. Then she handed them to Chris, who checked them out, and placed them in her handbag.

"Oh, Chris--if I may now call you that," Karen gushed, "that was such a terrific humiliation. Let's get home so we can make each feel how much enjoyment we've had today."

"I agree, dearest Karen," Chris replied happily, and she proceeded to kiss her roommate gently on her lips.

12