Karen Meets Master Jay Ch. 02

Story Info
Housewife's decent into interracial love.
3.1k words
4.41
234.5k
34
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,796 Followers

Karen proceeded to tell me more of what had happened to her and Mark. After the initial soreness wore off and the swelling of her pussy lips shrank, she realized what had been missing in her life. A good sizable cock. One that would not only fulfill her, but one that would take command of it. Mark did his best, after that weekend, to make love to Karen, and to "fill" her needs, but after James ... Karen started to constantly think of James, and that wonderful cock of his. Never before had she felt such a need for something, and it was beginning to etch a burning desire of WANT, that she never felt before.

Three weeks later, as Mark was at Home Depot, Karen...with nervous fingers, sent off a e-mail to James. She said that she was just thinking about him, and wanted to see him. 'What am I, crazy or something' she thought to herself afterwards. But the deed was done. That night, as she drifted in and out of sleep, the thought of "Master Jay" kept appearing, while her husband was next to her. Earlier...as Mark was going through the motions of fucking her, Karen's mind was off in 'pleasure land,' imagining "Master Jay" standing in front of her, with his big cock dangling in front of her, waiting to be serviced. "Damn, I can't get that cock out my mind" she kept repeating to herself.

Cautiously, the next day at work, Karen checked her mail on the work computer. It was secured, so no problem there. There, in bold print, came a reply from "Master Jay."

"Hey...I was thinking about you too Babe, and wish you were here along side of me right now" came the message. "I wish I were deep inside you right now, giving us both passion and pleasure. Your the best" it went on to say. Rather crude and to the point, but nonetheless, true. "When do you want a repeat performance...this weekend? Write back" was the last sentence.

Karen told me she looked at the calendar by reaffix, and noticed it was only wed. She knew that Livonia was not far from Taylor. Excited and nervous in the same tense, she replied "how and where on a weekend" on such short notice. Through the rest of the day, Karen kept checking her messages...with no answer. It wasn't until just about time to leave, that she checked her messages one more time, and there it was. "The Best Western in Livonia on Interstate I-275, sat morning" it stated. "I'll have more details later tonight...check again" was the only two sentences.

Karen thought about it. 'Damn, that's only an hour from home.' All the way home, the excitement built in her. Just knowing about the weekend, and what will happen, made her feel like a kid getting a new toy. But what about Bob....oh fuck it. I'll just say I'm out shopping, and nothing will come of it. Besides....he'd probably enjoy it, watching me get fucked by this big black cock, but this time...I'm going solo. Thoughts like this went through her mind, over and over and over again while driving home.

That night, as Mark snored, Karen slipped out of bed and crept downstairs. She accessed her e-mail, and there was the message she was waiting for.

"The Best Western on I-275, just off the exit. Look for a white Lexis with Gold trim, "Master Jay" lic plates. In the outside driver's mirror will be a piece of paper with the room number. Hey Babe, wear your 'outfit' I gave you to work tomorrow. Remember, the 'outfit' that'll make you think of ME in you all day..hehehehahahaah" was all it read. Karen returned to bed, tossing and turning most of the night.

Mark's alarm went off at 7. As they both got up to get ready for work, Karen brought up the subject.

"Hey, I'm going shopping sat. Probably be gone most of the day" she said.

"Where?" Mark asked.

"A couple of us girls are going to Livonia, and check the Outlet Malls out" came her reply.

"Well, I have to work, so I guess I'll see you at dinner" was all Mark said.

'Yeah..dinner....I'll be having sausage all day' Karen thought to herself.

Mark left for work, and Karen went up to get ready for work herself. She showered and such, dried her hair, and began to get dressed. As she laid the 'outfit' out, waves of excitement flashed through her. She put on her garter, and then her nylons. She glanced at the mirror on the door, and admired herself. She could actually imagine those large black hands fondling her body. Next came her panties, and her half slip. She put on her lace bra, finishing off with her blouse and skirt. Putting on her suit jacket and shoes, she smiled and slightly shook her head....'yep...who'd ever know, that underneath this business suit, there lies a slut.' All day, Karen just felt sexy. Knowing what she had on underneath, kinda put a little excitement in her day. In the breakroom, giving off a little leg to the other guys, was kind of a tease, and gave her some kind of power. But she knew the 'real' power was coming this weekend.

Checking her e-mail at work, "Master Jay" shot off two messages. "No sex with your husband" read one, and the other said "I'll have a surprise for you." That was it.

Mark was already home when she arrived. "Hey, isn't that the suit that guy bought you?" he asked. "His name is 'Master Jay,' and yes, it's the whole outfit" Karen responded. She finished, smiling, by grabbing the hem of her skirt and slip, and pulling it straight up, reveling her garters, stockings and pretty panties. "What made you think of putting that on?" Mark asked. "Because after having sex with you the other night, it reminded me of how much cock I've been missing, that's all" Karen snapped back. Mark just hung his head down, Karen looked at him, and went upstairs.

Sat came, and just as Mark left for work, Karen threw together a quick ooutfit. Dress shorts, and a tank top. She was out there 10 minutes after Mark.

The drive seemed like two hours, not one. The closer she got, the more the thought of that Big Black Cock overwhelmed her. She found the exit, turned right, and found the Hotel. There to the side was "Master Jay"s car. She parked next to it, found the piece of paper in the mirror. It read "Room 226." She proceeded up the steps and lightly knocked on the door.

"There's my babe...come on in" James said smiling. Karen entered, staring 'Master Jay' up and down. He noticed this, and as he gave her a big hug, wasted no time groping her fine ass. "Yep...mighty fine ass, Feels like a peach..." and then lightly slapped it. "Let's get a good look at ay" he said, holding her hands while at arms length. "Perky titties I see.....ready to be sucked" he said bluntly. Karen wasn't use to this kinda of talk, but sensed he was in control, and looking down at her tits, then realized she dressed so quick, she didn't put on a bra, and the excitement gave her away....they were sticking straight out.

James cupped his hand over her tit, and began rubbing it. He put her nipple between his thumb and finger, and slightly pinched it. Karen closed her eyes. The both knew why they were there, and didn't waist any time starting it. "Master Jay" knew this white woman wanted more of his Black Cock, and Karen knew she wanted to get fucked by a real cock.

"Master Jay" began to nibble on her neck as he continued rubbing her ass, back, and tits. With a few minutes, he slid his hand off her ass and went directly to her pussy, cupping it, and massaging it. Karen whimpered, and sighed all within one breath.

"Your hot Karen. Your really ready" is all he said as he slipped his thumbs inside her elastic waistband, and pulled her shorts down. They dropped to the floor, and Karen stepped out of them. She was now in standing in her yellow panties and her tank top. James let her over to the bed, and as they kissed, they laid back and began. He placed his hand back on her pussy, and felt the moisture starting to seep through.

"OK Mama...do your thing....go for it" James said, as he grabbed her small hand and placed it on his bulge in his shorts. He knew she was ready, and used it against her to his advantage. Karen rubbed his buldge, starring at it. Her hands automatically began to unbuckle his belt, unsnap his shorts, then unzip them. There sprang out his 'sausage' that she thought about earlier in the week. She clasped her hand around it (as big as it was) and began to stroke it. 'Master Jay' lightly pushed down on her head towards it, although it wasn't necessary. Karen began by licking it up and down, then coming back up and swirling her tongue around it's head.

"Aaaahhhhhh...that's it babe....suck it, suck it. Suck the cock that owns your pussy...go ahead....that's it" he laughed. Karen worked his cock, like she never worked a cock before. 'What is it about his cock' she thought. 'Damn...I gotta have this in my pussy...it's beautiful' she kept saying to herself over and over. Karen finished pulling his shorts off, and returned right back where she left off. As she was on all fours on the bed, stroking and sucking his cock, 'Master Jay' positioned her around, moved her panties aside and began to finger fuck her pussy. First one finger, then inserted two fingers...to get her ready. Minutes after starting this, whether Karen knew it or not, she began to 'hump' his hand. It didn't take Karen long...for she soon had her first orgasm.

"Babe...you want some cock...don't you. You want me to stuff you with this big Black Cock...don't you?" he taunted her. Karen only took her mouth off his cock long enough to answer him, "You know I do...." James pulled his fingers out of her pussy, and began to pull the panties down, with NO problem. Giving her another 'smack' on her ass, 'Hammer' told her..."go for it...." Karen climbed on top, positioned herself, and cause her pussy was so wet, slid down on it. Not all of it, but after a few pumps, it sunk all the way in.

"Awwwhhh..yes....oh God...that feels sooo good" she said. Again, after a few minutes, 'Master Jay' positioned her doggy style, and fucked her so hard, you'd think he was killing her. Karen realized that this time, her pussy wasn't sore like last time, and the feeling was better than ever.

"Fuck your pussy....fuck me you Black King you....take me...show your pussy who owns it...yes...that's it...fuck me....harder...harder..." Karen said repeatedly. "Master Jay" was pounding her like a jackhammer, and after a lengthy fucking, exploded deep in her pussy. After pulling out, she felt his cum seep out of her pussy, and down her leg.

By the time they finished their first round or so, it was already noon, and Karen was there around 9:35 and didn't realize they fucked for over two hours. Far longer than she ever fucked Mark, and her pussy wasn't even sore. After resting awhile, 'Master Jay' had her get up and get dressed. "How's about you going out and get us some food, and bring it back here" he commanded. "Why don't we both go?" she asked. "Cause I'm gonna watch the ball game, and I don't wanna miss it. Besides, when you get back, I'll have your surprise waiting here for you" was his reply, smiling. Karen left, and returned shortly. As she knocked on the door, 'Master Jay' answered wearing boxers. She again starred at him, with his tight body, fine ABS, and firm muscles. Something to behold....some power he had over her alone. And that bulge behind the cloth. She entered, and placed the food down on the table. After the short break, 'Master Jay' brought out the package. "Victoria's Secret" was on the box, so there left little to the imagination what was in there.

"How sweet" Karen said smiling, giving him a peck on the cheek. She opened the box, and there was soft white everywhere, and fur. She picked up the first part, and it was a sheer 'babydoll' top trimmed in a fur collar and on the end of the sleeves. Next, was a sheer crotchless pantyhose trimmed in lace.

"Go try it on babe...I bet you'll look fine in it" 'Master Jay' said. Karen went in to the bathroom, dressed in it. The sheer material didn't hide her perky nipples on the end of her firm tits. And the sheer material still gave color to her tan legs. "Damn...do I feel sexy" she thought to herself. She exited the bathroom. 'Master Jay's eyes looked her up and down. "You look good enough to eat...and I think I'll have you for dessert" 'Master Jay' came over, and started on her all over again. He made her get on her knees, and suck his cock to it's firm position. He always made her use her left hand when stroking and sucking his cock (Karen later said it was because 'Master Jay' loved the fact that this married white lady was submissive to him). After laying her on the bed, he nibbled on her tits, and moved down to 'his' pussy. Karen opened her legs submissively, and 'Hammer' began to lick it, and suck on her clit...driving her wild...."ooohhhhhh yes...lick it..suck it...eat your pussy...take it....that's it.....oh...oh...oh.....I'm cumming...I'm cumming.....aaaahhh" was all she said she remembers saying. They fucked and sucked all after noon, and it was finally time to depart. It was now after 6pm, and it'd be 7 by the time she got home. As they kissed good bye in the room, 'Master Jay' once more proved the power he had over her. As he rubbed her ass and moved over to her pussy....he then pulled her shorts and panties down, and had her bend over on the bed.

"I want to fill your tank up before your trip. Give your whimp husband seconds tonight, and I'll see you again real soon. Remember, this is my pussy, and I'll give you more pleasure than you've ever got from Mark" 'Master Jay said matter-of-factly. With that, 'Master Jay' pounded 'his' pussy one more time....leaving the essence of sexual aroma along with his cum, filling up that pussy. Deep in that pussy. As he finished, and pulling out, he wasted no time pulling up her panties and shorts, as not to loose a drop. "There, now scoot home babe, and remember, don't clean up till after Mark has you tonight. And after tonight, NO sex with him the rest of the week. I want 'my' pussy to stay tight for later.....and trust me....we will get together later" he said chuckling.

Karen drove home, and pulled in the driveway. Mark was waiting.

"A tad bit late...aren't we?" he asked.

"Well, Livonia was longer than I expected" she said smiling as she put a peck on his cheek.

"What you buy...the whole store?" he asked.

"Naw.....just this one thing. I think you'll like it though" she said with that devilish smile on her face. It was the 'gift' from 'Master Jay,' and Karen didn't feel guilty about it at all.

Before they had dinner, Karen went upstairs to change. As she pulled off her shorts, she then realized the wet spot. It wasn't big on her shorts, but her panties were soaked...from 'Master Jay.' Listening to her instructions, all she did was change her shorts, and that was it.

After dinner, and some small talk, Mark asked what was in the box.

"You really wanna see?" she asked.

"Well, sure" is all he said.

"I'll go up and put it on, and be right down" she said with a big smile on her face...knowing what 'Master Jay' told her about seconds. Fifteen minutes later, Karen strolled down the staircase, walking seductively and sexy. When she walked into the den, Mark's eyes almost fell out.

"Wow..holy shit....look at you" he said, eyes wide open.

"Like it?", knowing damn well he did.

As Mark stood up, she could see the bulge rising in his pants. NOT the bulge as 'Master Jay' had, but the reaction kinda turned Karen on, knowing that she had that kind of 'power' over Mark. He came over to her, hugged her, and began to kiss her. In the back of Karen's mind, came the thought that he was kissing the mouth that sucked, licked, and held 'Master Jay's cum before she swallowed it. It was an erotic feeling, but none the less, exciting. As Mark began feeling her tits, and her ass, Karen had her eyes closed, imaging 'Master Jay' was the one. When he reached down to her crotchless panties, and followed them to that 'sweet' area, he remarked..

"I can see your ready, this pussy is wet and ready to go" Mark said smiling.

"You bet....wanna go upstairs?" Karen cooed.

They went upstairs, and to get Mark in even a better mood, Karen sucked Mark off.

"Damn, your good at that....your getting better over time, you know that.....oh yeah....that's it....lick it...suck that cock......yeah baby.....do it" Bob was moaning by now.

Karen moved up to the back of the bed, and propped herself up on the pillows. "What's good for the goose, is good for the gander....your turn Mark" Karen said. Mark crawled up on the bed, and looked over Karen as to how sexy she was. That sheer baby doll top, sheer crotchless nylons set him off to the stars. He started on her neck, sucked on her tits, and finally moved down to the pussy. Karen spread her legs, and held on to the back of Mark's head by grabbing his head. As Mark began to eat that pussy, Karen rolled her head back in the pillows, and enjoyed the sensation. Just hours earlier, 'Master Jay' was doing the same thing, then dumping load after load of his cum in her. Cum that she felt was a good prize that came along with the fucking she got with that Big Black Cock. Now her whimp husband Mark was getting seconds, and somehow this felt soooo erotic.

Would he taste the difference? Would he know?

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,796 Followers