Karen Meets Master Jay Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Mark...yes....I'm tired" she replied.

"Come on honey...just a little" he whined.

"Come on babe...me, your husband...remember" he pleated again.

That's what was different from 'Master Jay' and Mark. Master Jay took, and Mark pleated she thought.

"Listen...I'll make you feel good, and then put you to sleep..." she said. With that...Karen said she gave Mark a really good blowjob, licking his little dick...swirling her tongue around it's head..up and down the little shaft he had. Mark kept pulling her cunt towards his head. 'I wonder if he really wants to do that....what the hell...let him' she thought to herself. As Karen sucked his little dick, she moved around, and slowly straddled his face. With it being dark in the room, there was no way that Mark knew that MJ was drawn on her pussy. Karen thought of this, and found it too, to be erotic. Mark was so starved to get sex off of Karen, that he didn't seem to care who was there before him. Karen continued to suck his little dick, while she started to hump her tongue lapped cunt on Mark's face. Luckily, she came on Mark's face about the same time Mark shot his load in her mouth.

They both were satisfied.....and both rolled off to sleep. More to come.............

12