Karen, My Friend's Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly I eased away from her, sliding my cock in and out of her a couple more times, making sure the condom was still in place. My hand slid up her front and found her nipple, cold from being pressed onto the window pane, as we both stood a little straighter. "Mmm, that was good, Karen, that was good," I said, easing my shrinking cock from her pussy and turning her to face me. "And there's more to come, I'm sure!"

Her eyes were shining with delight and desire as we kissed. I reached round her, holding her tight to my body, and turned her round, gradually edging her towards my bed and eventually sitting her down on it. I pushed her gently backwards so that she lay flat, and knelt in between her legs, savouring the aroma of her arousal mixed with our sweat. Easing the spent condom off my now only semi-hard penis, I bent and kissed her stomach, feeling her shiver as my lips traced down through her fine pubic hair, teasing the tops of her thighs, before I wriggled the tip of my tongue against her clitoris, exposed and wet. She moaned, half sitting up and trying to pull me closer to her, but I gently pushed her back down - this was going to be done at my pace. My tongue slowly traced around her cunt, tasting her cum, lapping at her hot hole, pushing my nose to her clitoris and then easing my tongue into her.

Karen's breathing was steadily increasing in pace, and the sight of her tits rhythmically rising and falling drew a smile to my lips as my tongue rolled around her clit. I love the taste of a woman's pussy, and love the delight Karen was feeling now. Her breath was now more of a gasp than before, and I could feel her legs trembling around my ears as her orgasm approached. "Oh yes, oh yes," she panted, as I tongued her harder and harder, hand on her stomach to prevent her wriggling too much. And then suddenly she was cumming, my face covered in her wonderful juices and my head squeezed hard between her legs as she pulled her sensitive clit away from my probing tongue, squealing in ecstasy.

I peered up at her. "Was that okay, babe?"

She pulled me up so I lay on top of her, my cock nestling between her thighs, and stretched her head to kiss me. "Oh yes, that was more than okay!" she said, and groaned as my penis, revived by its close proximity to her pussy, twitched against her clitoris. "But no more, not just yet anyway! I have to go to the toilet."

That didn't seem unreasonable to me, and I rolled off her. She sat up, eyeing my erection, and bent over to kiss me again. "Back in a minute," she said, and jumped off the bed. I expected her to grab the gown that was hanging from a hook on the door, and was about to tell her to go naked, but she was learning what I was thinking now, and looked at me, shrugged, and stepped out into the landing. I lay back on the bed, hearing her footsteps as she went downstairs. Looking at my watch, I saw it was 11.25, which meant the pub had to be shut and Mark and Nick would be back at any minute. I smiled to myself, wondering if they'd catch Karen walking through the house naked, and whether she'd mind if they did.

She was back only a couple of minutes later though. Karen walked over to me and threw her leg over mine, straddling my body, and bent to kiss me. At that moment I heard voices outside and a key in the front door. Damn! She sat upright, cocking her head to hear what was going on. "Only the guys," I said. "Just think, if they'd have been a tiny bit earlier they'd have seen your glorious naked body coming out of the toilet!"

She smirked at me. "Yeah, well I guess they would have seen nearly everything in the pub earlier anyway, so what's the difference?"

I laughed. "You don't mind, anyway. It turns you on, I felt how wet you were. I bet you like the thought of them seeing your body. Maybe you should go downstairs again, see what they say?"

I didn't expect her to agree, but she shrugged again. "Okay, I could do with a drink anyway. I'll go and get some water." And she slowly swung her leg off over me, giving me another fantastic view of her pussy, and wriggled her arse at me as she left the room again, leaving the door wide open.

I lay on my back on the bed, amazed, listening to her footsteps on the stairs again. I didn't know whether my housemate and our friend had gone into the lounge or the kitchen, but she wasn't making any effort to be quiet, so I thought they were bound to see her even if they were in the lounge. I heard a cupboard door crash shut, and the tap go on as she filled her glass, and then movement from the lounge.

"Oh, er, hi," I heard Karen say. "Sorry, I didn't hear you come back. I was just, you know, getting a glass of water."

I smiled to myself as I pictured her standing there, holding the glass out to emphasis the innocence of her errand. It was Mark who'd joined her in the kitchen, I heard his voice next. "Er, yeah, sure, help yourself, make yourself at home. As I think you know!" Again I laughed as I imagined his eyes travelling up and down her body.

"Great, thanks Mark," she said. "What are you up to now then?" This was great, she wasn't making any effort to just run back upstairs, she was actually trying to have a conversation with him.

"Er, just a couple more beers and messing about on a video game, I think," he replied.

"Oh cool," she said, "let me see what you're playing."

"Er, yeah, I think it's a racing game," Mark said, as I shook my head in disbelief at her new attitude. I heard them cross the hall at the bottom of the stairs and enter the lounge, and wondered what sort of look Nick would have on his face when he saw Karen's state of undress. The conversation was muffled, though, and I strained to hear what was happening, to no avail. I thought about wandering downstairs too, but my cock was throbbing hard again and I wasn't sure my friends wanted to see that!

I didn't have too long to wait, though, as Karen's voice came back into focus as she left the lounge. "Well have a good night, guys, see you." She walked quickly up the stairs back into the bedroom and straight over to the bed. "That," she said, "was fucking amazing, such a turn on!" And before I could even get a word in, she stepped over me, straddling me, and eased herself down so my cock was rubbing on her wet pussy lips. "God I need you inside me again!"

"Yeah, that'd be so good," I replied, holding her hips as she gyrated on top of me. "I'd better get a condom."

"No," she said, and before I could say anything else, she slid her hand between us, lifted her hips just slightly, and slid my cock into her willing cunt hole, coming back down on it with a sigh of pleasure. "Just don't cum in me."

I wasn't going to argue, her cunt felt fantastic. She was riding me hard now, and fingering her clit at the same time, wanting to get off, and quickly. Noisily too, I thought, maybe she wanted the guys downstairs to hear, her moans were definitely louder than I'd heard before. And her words, too. "Fuck, yes, fuck, that's so good, I love your cock in me," she called out, sinking down on me hard, with a great groan, as her fingers worked hard on her clit and she came, falling forward, her hair brushing my chest, cunt muscles squeezing me hard.

"I'm so close too," I warned her, and she quickly slid off me, her hand moving from her own pleasure to mine, gripping my cock firmly and rubbing up and down.

"Cum on me, Joe," she said, "cum on my tits."

She wriggled round to lie next to me, and I rolled over, my turn to straddle her now. She kept her grip on my cock, and rubbed it over her fantastically hard nipples, smearing them with juices from her cunt and my precum. I looked into her eyes, ablaze with passion, and threw my head back with a great groan as the spunk bubbled in my balls and I unleashed a torrent over her chest, one spurt, two, three, four. Karen looked up, pleased with herself, licking at a globule of cum that had fallen on her cheek, as I slumped a little.

"Oh yeah, that felt good," she smiled. "Bet you wish you'd got all my clothes off that first night now, don't you?" The memory of me straddling her almost fully clothed and cumming in her face the first night we'd met brought a smile to my lips again.

"Yeah," I said. "I wish I hadn't just left you there after, as well. Hope you're not going to just walk off after tonight, because I'm sure we can have plenty more fun tomorrow!"

I was tired now, and so was she. I got up, turned the light off and drew the curtains - no more exposure tonight. Karen slid under the covers, and I cuddled up to her back, sliding my hand down over her cum covered tits to rest comfortably on her hip as we dozed off. This was already a great fucking weekend, and it was only Friday night!