Karen Returns Home to Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Karen, no. It's not right." Mark said as his eyes moved from his sister's hand next to his hard cock and her face.

"C'mon, Mark. I've been rubbing it with my arm for the past five minutes. What's it matter if I touch it with my hand? I really want to feel it. I can tell you have a nice one." she emplored.

"Ok, a quick feel. But you've got to swear to never breathe a word about this to anyone -- ever!" Mark said in a serious tone.

Karen laughed and looked up at her nervous-looking brother. "Like I'd tell someone I played with my brother's cock."

"Ya, I guess you're right." Mark said and chuckled.

Karen shifted on the couch so she was even closer to her brother and slowly moved her hand up the inside of his thigh. Mark felt a rush go through him as her slender fingertips ran over his cock through his jeans and he sighed involuntarily. Karen smiled at him and gave it a gentle squeeze and cupped his balls in her hand. Mark arched his back slightly as his sister stroked him and gave him several more soft squeezes. Mark watched his sister's hand rubbing him, then looked up and saw her hard nipples poking out under her thin blouse and he felt his cock twitch.

"God, you've got a nice cock, Mark." Karen said as she continued stroking him.

Mark smiled. "Thanks." was all he was able to say in a hoarse voice.

Karen leaned against him so her breasts were firmly pressing into his arm and chest, then rested her head on his shoulder as she continued to rub him through his jeans. Mark automatically wrapped an arm around his sister's waist and pulled her slightly closer to him. He shifted his hips as he felt her breasts rubbing against him. The siblings sat in silence like this for several more minutes. Mark slowly stroked his sister's back as she pressed herself against him and rubbed his cock. But Mark could feel his excitement building and was afraid he'd cum in his jeans after a while so he reached down and taking his sister by the wrist he moved her hand off of him.

"We'd better stop." he quietly said looking at her.

"Awww..." Karen said with dissapointment as she rested her hand on her brother's stomach and leaned against him "I would have done that all night if you had've let me."

"I don't think I could last all night." Mark said as he laughed.

"Is that why you made me stop? Were you afraid that you'd... oh, Mark... how long has it been since a girl touched you like this?" Karen said.

"Not since Shelly and I broke up." he said.

"Oh, Mark... let me finish, please. I don't mean to tease you. Take it out. Let me make you cum." his sister said as she ran her hand over his stomach and looked up at him.

Before he could respond his sister's hands were unbuttoning his jeans and tugging at the zipper. It was happening so fast that Mark barely had time to try and stop her before she had his jeans completely unzipped.

"Karen, no." he said as he looked down and saw the tent in his boxers sticking out from his open jeans.

"Mark, I love you, and I want to do this for you as my way of showing you that. Please let me." Karen said as she ran her fingertips over her brother's twitching cock through his boxers.

"You're my sister, Karen. It's not right." he said.

"If you were in pain it wouldn't be wrong for me to give you relief from that. All I want to do is give you a different kind of relief because you need it." she said as she continued to touch him through his boxers.

Karen waited for her brother to say something, but when he didn't reply she hooked her fingers in the waistband of his boxers and began to tug them and her brother's jeans down. Feeling all resistance fading Mark lifted his hips off of the couch so his sister could pull his clothes down towards his knees. Soon his cock was exposed and it sprang up towards the ceiling as his boxers slid off of it. Karen let out a slight gasp as her brother's long thick cock was uncovered. She watched it twitch in rhythm with his racing heart, then slowly ran a fingertip along the underside and spread some precum around the head. She looked up at Mark who now had his eyes closed and was moaning softly, then she wrapped her hands around the base and began stroking him. Slowly at first, then she squeezed harder and began to increase her speed as she began to get more turned-on by what she she doing.

Karen closed her eyes and relaxed as her brother caressed her back. Her pussy was soaking wet by this point and she was sure her jeans must be wet too, but she didn't care. She hadn't been this turned-on in months and the fact that it was because of her brother made it even more exciting. She kept waiting and hoping for him to squeeze her breasts and rub them, but except for the occasional brush of his fingertips along the sides of them he seldom touched them. Karen was dissapointed. She sat up and turned to face her brother so he had a good look at her breasts.

"You can touch them, ya know." she said as she stroked his bare thigh.

Mark tentatively reached up and squeezed his sister's left breast in his hand, feeling her hard nipple in his palm. He watched as she smiled then reached up with his other hand to feel her right one. He squeezed both of them a little harder and pinched her nipples between his fingers. Karen moaned and closed her eyes. Mark pinched his sister's nipples harder and gave them a tug as she moaned.

"That feels so good. Pull on them." she said as she ran her hand over her brother's thigh, occasionally brushing his cock.

While Mark and his sister were feeling each-other they heard the upstairs toilet flush.

"Oh shit!" Karen said as she jumped up and buttoned her blouse and hurriedly tucked it into her jeans.

Mark lept off of the couch and got himself together fearing that any moment their mother might walk into the room. They heard her walking around upstairs, then the sound of her bedroom door closing. Mark and his sister turned to each-other and laughed in relief.

"That was a close-call." Mark said as he laughed. "We're going to have to be careful."

Mark stared at his sister as she looked at him with a bemused smile then burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" he said.

"You." she said "I thought you were going to crap your pants when you heard Mom upstairs."

"Weren't you scared too?" her brother said, defensively.

"Ya, I was." Karen said as she leaned back against her brother and wrapped her arms around his waist. She looked up at him and smiled almost with a question in her eyes.

"What?" Mark said, noticing her expression.

"Nothing." Karen said as she wrapped her brother's arm around her and brought his hand up to her right breast and held it against her "Just hold me, please,Mark."

Mark involuntarily began squeezing his sister's breast and rubbing his finger over her hard nipple through her blouse, then stopped.

"Karen, we shouldn't be doing this." he said as he looked down at her.

"Tell me you don't like it." she said as she turned and looked up at him and smiled.

"That's not the point."Mark said as he brushed his thumb over his sister's nipple.

"I think this is the point...!" Karen said with a giggle as she squeezed her brother's hard cock through his jeans.

"Karen!" he said in shock as he jumped at the feel of his sister's hand on him.

Karen laughed and kept squeezing her brother's cock through his jeans.

"Tell me it doesn't feel good, Mark." she said as she looked up at him, still moving her hand over the bulge in his jeans.

"You know it does, but we shouldn't be doing this, Karen." he said as he lept up from the couch and stood before her. "I'm going to get to bed."

"Awww... don't you want to stay up and play?" she said with a pleeding smile.

"Karen, we shouldn't be doing this. We're going to get in trouble. Besides, I have classes tomorrow afternoon and have to get some sleep." he said as he stared at his sister.

"Oh, alright." she said as she leaned back on the couch "Sweet dreams, little brother."

Mark went up to his room and got undressed and climbed into bed. His mind was reeling with all that had just happened, but he was also increadibly horny. He was naked under the sheets and reached down and began stroking his hard cock as he thought about what had transpired between his sister and him earlier, and how it could have gone. Soon he felt a huge orgasm building then wash over him as his cock released a stream of hot cum. Mark rolled over and stared at the wll in the darkness and soon sleep overtook him. He woke the next morning to the sound of his mother's car leaving the driveway. He checked his clock and decided he'e better get up and get ready for classes later that afternoon. The hot water hittinghim felt good as he showered and he stood under the showerhead and let it hit him. Suddenly he heard the shower curtain being pullede aside and turned to see his sister stepping in, naked.

"Karen, what the hell are you doing?!" he said as he tried to cover himself with his hands.

"I thought you might need some help." she said with a smirk as she reached for the soap.

"Get the hell out of here!" he snapped as his sister began sliding her soapy hands over his wet body.

"Relax, Mark," she said as she ran her hands over his back and pressed herself against him "Mom's at work. No one's going to catch us."

Mark stared at his naked sister standing next to him, her body wet from the water in the shower. He could feel his cock growing and cupped his hands over it, but as she pressed herself against him he felt his fingers brush over her sparce pubic hair and stomach. Karen pressed herself harder against him as she felt his fingers graze her pussy and slid her hands down his back to his firm ass.

"That's it, touch my pussy, little brother. Feel how wet you make me." she said as her hands moved back up his back.

"I wasn't. I was trying to.... damnit, Karen..." he said in frustration.

Karen laughed and took a step back and looked down at her brother and gently took his hands in hers.

"Move your hands, Mark. It's ok. Let me see." she said as she tugged at him.

Mark slowly let go of the tension in his arms and allowed his sister to pull his hands away from his body gasped slightly and smiled as his hard cock came into view. It was sticking out from his body almost at a 90 degree angle and she looked down at his full balls underneath.

"Oh my, Mark. What a nice cock." she said as she slowly slid her fingertips up the underside and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Mark moaned deeply as his sister ran a soapy hand over his hard cock. She gave the base of it a squeeze then ran her hand along it, brushing her thumb over the head. She wanted him in her that instant, but was afraid she'd make him cum before he was able to push in her so she released him and placed her hands on his hips and smiled up at him. She turned him so his back was against the wall and braced her foot on the edge of the tub. Reaching down she held him in her hand again and guided the head towards her wet pussy. Before Mark knew what had happened or could protest he was buried in his sister's wet pussy up to his balls.

"God, you feel so good!" she moaned in his ear, tightening her muscles to squeeze his cock as she began moving her hips "Fuck my pussy, Mark."

A mixture of lust and instinct consumed Mark and he grabbed his sister's hips hard and began pumping his hard cock into her. She leaned her head down and bit his shoulder as she moaned.

"Harder, Mark. Fuck your horny sister! You've wanted to for years." she cried out as she held onto his shoulders "Jesus, your cock feels good!"

Mark soon felt his orgasm building and cried out as he quickly pulled his cock from his sister and aimed it at her stomach. Karen fell to her knees and grasped her brother's cock in her hands, hoping to taste his cum. Some of it landed on her mouth and she slammed her head down and wrapped her lips around it, sucking hard as she felt it twitch as the last bit of his hot cum shot out. As she felt him getting soft she reluctantly let go and sat down in the tub, feeling the spray of the hot water hitting her as she pressed down on her throbbing clit. Karen spread her legs wide and pushed 2 fingers in her soaking wet pussy hard, and rubbed her throbbing clit with her other hand. Soon she felt her own orgasm building and rubbed her clit harder as her brother stood above her watching as she came. Karen continued to moan and cried out loudly as she came, then opened her eyes and smiled up at her brother as she self-consciously closed her legs, grinning.

Mark held his hand out to her and helped her to her feet and held her tight against him as he rubbed her back and kissed her cheek.

"That was amazing." he said as he looked into her smiling face.

"We should have done that years ago." she said.

"I wanted to." her brother told her.

"Me too." she said, smiling.

"I guess all we can do now is make up for lost time." he said as she slid his fingers over his sister still wet pussy.

Karen could feel her brother's cock twitching back to life against her thigh and she gave him a surprised smile.

"Getting ready for some more?" she asked as she reached down to cup his balls in her hand.

"I said I wanted to make up for lost time." he said with a laugh as he squeezed her breast in his hand.

"You may be more than I bargained for." Karen said as she laughed.

"Want to find out?" he said.

"I sure do!" she said as she pressed herself against him and ran her hands over his body.

As the hot water sprayed down on their bodies the siblings continued to caress each-other, both knowing that this was the beginning of an exciting phase of their relationship.

12