Karen Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again she moaned in delight, and her sounds of joy became louder as our fucking continued. Although she was deriving tremendous pleasure from our coupling, there was a way she would enjoy it even more.

"Let me get up on my knees, George. I can fuck back to meet you, and you can play with my clit when I'm ready to cum."

This was something I expected, because we always used that position when we made love the way we were doing then. With my cock all the way inside her, I put my hands on the front of her hips and started pulling up on her body. She pushed up against the mattress with her hands, and we ended up with Karen on her hands and knees and me kneeling directly behind her with my cock buried all the way inside her ass.

As I had been doing all along, I drew back and thrust my cock into her ass, but this time she fucked back to meet me. When our bodies came together, our mutual expressions of joy were louder than they had been and just as heartfelt. We continued like that for a long time, reveling in the tremendous pleasure we were giving and receiving. Karen looked at us in the mirror and called my attention to our reflection.

"Look at us, George. We look like a dog and his bitch." A few seconds later, she added: "Come on, George. Fuck your bitch. Fuck your bitch in her ass; you know how she loves it there."

I did know, and I fucked her there, plunging my cock in and out of her with long, slow strokes. The Aqualube was working perfectly; there was no friction, just the feeling of tightness and my lady friend's muscles rippling over my cock every time I drove it forward or pulled back. Wanting to present me with an even better target, Karen bowed her back, raising her hips and ass so I could plunge my cock into her even more deeply. Her arms were wrapped around a pillow, and she pressed her face against it and pushed back from her forearms to meet every thrust I made.

We continued like that, slowly and moving in synch, both of us sneaking an occasional peek at ourselves in the mirror. Karen's hips were swiveling, in front of me, driving her knees into the mattress and her other movements started becoming more erratic. She was rocking from side to side, and her moans of joy were ending in whimpers. I knew she was close to being ready to cum, and I was too, so I started plowing my cock into her faster and harder.

"Like that, George," she responded. "Give it to me like that and make me cum."

I drove my cock in and out of her ass, and Karen matched my pace. Without being asked, I reached around her and found her pussy, which was covered with fresh juices. Before starting to fondle her clit, I wiped off the nectar with my hand and licked the delicious treat from there until I had gotten almost all of it. One hand remained on her succulent hip, and I used the other to gently pinch her swollen clit between two folds of her inner lips and begin stroking at the same tempo as my cock plowing in and out of her ass. Her whimpers had become sobs of joy, and she was bouncing back and forth and from side to side in front of me, so I needed both my arms around her hips to keep her upright.

Abruptly, but not surprisingly, she cried out joyously: "Yes! Yes! I'm cumming! Give it to me."

I gave it to her, with my cock in her ass, as hard and as fast as I could, and my hand on her clit, equally fast but gently. Karen's body weaved and thrashed all over the bed, and she was unable to make any effort to match my pace. Both my arms clung to her hips to hold her in place until after she had climaxed.

That didn't take long. She gave out with a loud and incoherent cry of absolute ecstasy, and all her muscles clenched and released. After her orgasm, Karen slowly sagged forward, and I removed my hand from her pussy and let her fall while I stayed with her. My cock was buried in her ass all the way to my pubic hair and, when she landed, I began driving it into her again. After no more than a few dozen strokes, my climax, which had been building up for the last ten minutes, erupted through my groin, and I shot a big gob of cum into my condom. I kept driving my cock into her for another thirty strokes, ejaculating two more times before I was through.

After our mutual climaxes, I lay atop Karen for a few minutes, supporting my weight on my knees and forearms while my cock softened and slipped out of her ass. I kissed her ear and slowly got to my knees, and she moved out from under me and lay on her side looking in the direction of the mirror. I wanted to take her in my arms, but I decided I should first dispose of the condom we had used and wash my hands. With that finished, I lay on the bed facing her, and we embraced warmly.

"That was just great, George. How I have missed what you do. Can I stay here tonight, and we can do it some more in the morning?"

"Of course. You know I'm always glad to spend as much time as I can with you. After we wake up, we can take a shower together before getting back into bed.

Karen grinned happily when I suggested that, because she knew what taking a shower together meant. I would be licking her ass right after we got back onto the bed and bringing her to her first orgasm of the day by playing with her clit at the same time. The room was still warm so, after using the bathroom for our night's ablutions, we curled up together and cuddled, giggling like schoolgirls until we fell asleep with sweet dreams of what would happen between us in the morning and in the indefinite future.

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as Karen and I did that evening, and as much as we continued to have the next morning and in the future. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors here on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12