Karen's Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally over. Karen didn't care how it had ended as she slumped against the toilet her cheek resting the rim. The tips of her hair were floating on the surface as she struggled to regain her breath. Cum was slowly starting to ooze out of her ass and down her thighs before plopping down on the tile beneath her but she didn't notice it all. Barely felt Eric pull free of her but she did notice it when he had her by her soaked hair again pulling her toward his grime-coated cock. "Suck."

There was only the slightest hesitation on her part. She was to exhausted to fight him any longer so when he pushed his cock into her mouth she obeyed suckling his cum and her shit from his member. The brown slime coated her lips as she gagged on the foul flavor but it only took him a moment to be content with his cock. Then he pushed her face down to the puddle that had oozed from her ass. Karen didn't need to be told what to do. She knew what was expected and started lapping his cum up off the floor while he watched with that horrid smile. "Almost finished you dirty shit sucking whore, almost finished."

Eric gripped her by the chin and leaned her head back over the toilet crushing her jaw until her mouth opened. "Don't you fucking move." Karen looked up at him but did as she was told as he aimed his now soft cock at her face.

The warm fluid splashed down on her forehead trickling through her hair and then traveled over her eyes as he adjusted his aim. She squinted but her mouth remained open knowing exactly what was expected of her and it came just like she anticipated. Piss filling her mouth to the brim and then starting to bubble over down her cheeks and into the toilet below her. Eric kept pissing until he was completely finished shaking the last few drops onto her tits as before crouching down. "Swallow or I swear to god I will fucking drown you like the gutter tramp you are." Karen closed her lips around his foul gift and in a single gulp swallowed it all.

"Well done." Eric smiled pushing her softly with his foot. "You know what, I do feel better now that I've gotten my aggressions out." He shook his head as he looked down at the girl. Of all things his friend looked like a drown rat now. "Get up, let me order you a pizza and get you a drink." He walked out of the room shutting it behind him.

He'd been gone for only a little over a minute when Karen pulled herself to her feet and pushed her skirt back down over her hips. Standing at his sink she gripped his toothbrush and brushed her teeth while pulling her hair back away from her face. A mouthful of Listerine to help rinse the rest of taste from her mouth and then she called out. "Eric honey can I borrow a shirt?"

(If you enjoyed my writing please please vote and send me reviews of what you think of my work. I often don't get enough votes on my stories to see what my readers really think. Having 5.0 isn't important when you only have 1 voter so please vote and review!)

12