Karen's First Year Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scuffling of feet told Karen that Jeannie had moved around to her end of the couch. She steeled herself for the lashings she knew were coming.

She winced and nearly cried out when the first lashes contacted her soft asscheeks. She tasted blood, realizing she had literally bit her tongue to avoid crying out. Jeannie hadn't said anything, but Karen knew she should remain quiet and take her punishment. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth as the second swat hit her. Knowing what to expect, it was easier. By the time the third stroke hit her ass, Karen had relaxed enough to go with the flow, sensing that Jeannie would not hurt her in any way.

Jeannie noted the change in Karen, and thought about increasing the pressure to show her who was boss. But Karen was so sexy, and she wanted more than to whip her. Jeannie dropped the whip and slid her hand between Karen's thighs. Karen immediately spread her legs open, yielding her body to Jeannie. Jeannie's fingers easily slipped between the lips of Karen's soaking wet pussy. "Hmmmm, you are very wet, Karen. Paul, come here and feel how wet she is."

Seconds later, Karen felt his fingers slide deep into her pussy. His fingers quickly found her g-spot, sending waves of pleasure through her body. She could feel her juices oozing from her cunt around his fingers, and dripping down her thighs. She desperately wanted to cum. And Paul was ready to fuck her, but Jeannie wasn't about to allow that to happen.

"That's enough Paul," she commanded. "I'm hungry and I want dinner served soon. Go finish your assignment, Karen."

"Yes, maam," Karen responded, quite submissively. As she headed back into the kitchen, she heard Jeannie order Paul to go down on her. She squeezed her pussy lips tightly, wishing that it was she that Paul would be going down on. As Karen finished making the dinner, she was constantly tormented by the moans and groans emanating from the next room. By the sound of it, Paul was giving Jeannie quite the tongue lashing. She was so horny; she came close to lying down on the floor and giving her pussy the hard friggin that it needed for the orgasm that was so close and not to be. Her deep seated desire to please Jeannie and Paul successfully kept her hands from straying below her skirt. Several minutes went by before Karen heard Jeannie scream in orgasmic delight, obviously enjoying the lapdog attention she was receiving from Paul.

Five minutes later, Jeannine walked into the kitchen and asked about dinner as if nothing had been going on that was the least bit out of the ordinary. Karen had just finished the preparation of the meal and received compliments from Jeannie. The three of them shared a meal of boneless chicken breasts, risotto, fresh asparagus, tossed salad, and bread with an oil and vinegar dip. Karen had even managed to grate some fresh parmesan cheese for their feast. Their dinner conversation focused on the events of the day, the local weather and several other non-sexual topics.

As they finished supper, Jeannie commented, "Now, it's time for desert."

Karen gasped, as she hadn't prepared anything for desert, and thinking she would be punished. She wracked her mind trying to remember what Jeannie had told her, but she couldn't remember anything about desert. Jeannie noticed the fear in Karen's face, and let her stew in it for nearly a minute.

Finally, Jeannie said, "Uh, don't worry, Karen. I'll help you prepare desert. Let's go into the kitchen.

Karen breathed a sigh of relief and followed Jeannie into the kitchen. Her pussy moistened as she watched Jeannie's ass sway, and started wondering if she might be lesbian as she lasciviously coveted Jeannie's body.

As soon as they were in the kitchen, Jeannie ordered Karen to disrobe, and lay down on the dinette in the kitchen. Karen's eyes widened, but she did as ordered. It didn't take her long to strip, and she quickly climbed onto the table, lying on her back. Jeannie pulled some items from the frig, as well as from the cabinets, and proceeded over to the table.

Jeannie arranged Karen's body on the table, with her arms at her sides, and her legs slightly askew. Jeannie then proceeded to cover her body with chocolate and caramel sauce, whipped cream, various types of nuts, sliced bananas, and maraschino cherries. Of course, each of the different food items was carefully placed in the most erotic of locations on Karen's body. Jeannie smiled widely as she positioned the banana like a hard penis on Karen. Karen's eyes widened even more as she realized that she was being turned into the center of a sexual banana split. It didn't help any that Jeannie took every opportunity possible to caress Karen's nipples, slide a finger across her clit, press light on her asshole, or even occasionally slide a finger into her cunt for a brief moment.

"There!" Jeannie pronounced. "Paul, cum on in for desert."

Paul ambled into the kitchen, mumbling, "Why are we eating in here?" He barely finished his question when he saw desert spread out before him. "Oh, that's why. Very elegant. I can't wait to eat." He moved towards Karen.

Jeannie stopped him. There is only one rule."

"What's that?" Paul asked obediently.

"You must use silverware. You cannot touch her with any part of your body."

Paul and Karen both groaned in unison.

"But, remember, you can do anything you want with the spoon."

Karen saw Paul's smile widen and she wondered what he had in mind.

Jeannie and Paul set upon desert with a vengeance. Using their spoons, they would scoop some of the dessert off of Karen's body and nonchalantly consume it. Paul started with the fruit and whipped cream on Karen's upper chest, while Jeannie focused on the delights spread out over Karen's belly. Karen's juices, already flowing as a result of the sensuous way in which Jeannie had spread the dessert over her, oozed from her pussy in excitement. After a few bites, Karen noticed that they were taking more time scooping food off of her than eating it. And they were sensuously sliding their spoons across her skin. The sensation was beyond erotic, it set off every nerve ending in her body in spasms of high sensitivity. The contact seemed more sensual than if they were touching her with their hands. As excited as she was, Karen had to focus to keep from squirming on the table as a result of her high degree of arousal.

Karen's breathing shallowed as she got more turned on by the contact of the spoons on her sensitive skin. She was surprised when Jeannie started eating the banana. Karen watched as Jeannie slowly ate her way down the banana, and knew what was at the end of it. Her clit could actually feel the motions of Jeannie's eating, as the banana transferred some of the action to her clit. From her viewing angle she couldn't see how much of the banana Jeannie had eaten, but it seemed like it was taking forever for her to finish eating. And Paul wasn't helping, teasing her nipple with the back of his spoon as he sucked a cherry into his mouth.

Jeannie carefully approached the end of the banana. She could smell the pungent aroma of Karen's sex as she continued to nibble on the banana. Paul took another taste of the cherries and whipped cream that he spooned off of her breast, savoring the pleasure of smooth and sweet while watching Jeannie go down on Karen's banana. Inwardly he wished that just for the moment that banana was really Karen's penis, so that she could enjoy the way that Jeannie gives a blow job. He was pretty confident that Karen would sign up for one of her sexuality study groups, so she would learn the style of giving a great blow job, sooner rather than later.

From the motions and touches, Karen could tell that Jeannie had pretty much eaten the banana. And with what Paul had been doing to her breasts, and tits, she wished he would start licking the whipping cream right off her skin. But Jeannie had prohibited that. Then she jumped, as Jeannie's tongue found the lips of her pussy under the chocolate sauce that surrounded the base of the banana.

"God, this tastes good." Jeannie pulled back enough to share her pleasure with Paul. "The combination of chocolate, banana, and pussy cream is absolutely delightful. I'm going to have some more."

"Mmmm, yeah! It certainly looks scrumptious." Paul answered, drooling cherry juice from his lips.

"Kiss her, Paul," Jeannie commanded just before lowering her mouth back onto Karen's banana pussy split. Karen moaned when Jeannie's tongue found pussy lips. The feeling was incredible, made even more sensual by the thick creamy chocolate sauce that covered her pussy. Karen shuddered, as Jeannie followed her pussy lip up to her clit. When Jeannie sucked her clit into her mouth, Karen jumped in pleasure.

Paul did as he was ordered, lowering his lips to hers. Karen's eyes met his, glowing with lust and hunger. He knew his eyes would be reflecting the same emotions to her. Just after Karen's jump, their lips touched and Paul felt Karen's lips quivering in nervousness and excitement. He wasted no time in pushing his tongue into Karen's mouth. Karen's lips parted quickly, welcoming the deep kiss from Paul. She was desperate for it, immediately entering into a tongue duel with Paul. She was so fucking horny. She desperately wanted to reach out and touch someone. Anyone? Paul? Jeannie? Herself? But she forced herself to follow Jeannie's rules, confident that she would be rewarded in one way or another. Eventually. But it didn't keep her from squirming on the table, which she found to be amazingly easy as the chocolate and caramel syrup on her body slid down her skin onto the table, making it easy to slither around on the table.

Jeannie couldn't help but notice the excitement of her young girl toy. She slid her tongue down along Karen's pussy lips teasing her cunt and anal opening with a combination of the pressure of her tongue, and the gooey feeling of the syrup. She could easily taste the pussy juices flowing from Karen's cunt. She couldn't resist the invitation and started fucking the young pussy with her tongue. But she wanted more. Much more.

"Paul," Jeannie commanded, once again deserting Karen's pussy to talk. "Go fetch James. Karen needs to be fucked!"

It took a couple of seconds for the full meaning of Jeannie's words to work their way through Karen's sexual euphoria. Finally, it hit her; Jeannie was fetching another man to fuck her. A stranger. "Ohmigod!" she thought. "Paul hadn't even fucked her yet, and Jeannie was calling in another man." Her moral inner being yelled, "Get outta here!" But her pussy was in total control and it most definitely said, "Bring it on!"

Jeannie saw the shudders rumble through Karen's body as her message sank in. She smiled, wondering exactly how her mid was dealing with the impact of her order to Paul. What Karen didn't know was that James was the nickname for her strap-on. Her 11 inch strap-on. And she knew how jealous Paul would be when he watched her fuck Karen. Jeannie didn't let up while waiting on Paul. She went right back to Karen's pussy, wanting more of her desert creation.

Karen moaned and let out the breath she was holding when Jeannie found her clit yet again. The contact sent a tidal wave of orgasmic delight through Karen's body. Her hands found the edge of the table and she gripped the table as hard as she could to keep from reaching down and pushing Jeannie's head against her pussy, wishing to thrust Jeannie's tongue hard into her cunt. Then Paul reentered the room.

When no one followed him in, Karen looked over to see Paul. She gasped as her eyes took in the sight of a huge dildo attached to some kind of harness made of leather and chains. Then it hit her. Jeannie was going to strap on the dildo and fuck her with it. A flood of reactions hit Karen. Relief over not being fucked by a strange man. Excitement over being fucked by Jeannie. Fear from the seemingly immense size of the toy. Sexual arousal won out, as yet another mini orgasm wracked Karen's body.

Jeannie raised herself from Karen's pussy long enough to instruct Paul to put it on. The message to Karen was clear. This wasn't the first time that Jeannie had fucked someone with Paul's help. Again, her thoughts were derailed as Jeannie's tongue once again started teasing her clit and licking her pussy lips, cleaning them of what little bananas and chocolate syrup remained. In the background, Karen could hear the sound of clicks and swishes as Paul fitted the strap on to Jeannie. Within a couple of minutes, Paul announced that it was on.

Jeannie rose again, announcing, "Good! I can't wait to fuck her." As she rose she pulled Karen to the edge of the table so that her legs were hanging off the edge, and her pussy was wide open teetering on the edge of the table. Jeannie moved back between Karen's legs, stroking her "cock" with her hands. Karen looked down her body to see the big dildo pointing at her womanhood. The lustful looks on her face overrode the slight fear she was feeling at the immensity of the "thing."

Jeannie took her time, brushing the purple head of the cock against Karen's pussy lips, coating it with the copious juices flowing from Karen's pussy. Then Karen felt it pressing against her opening, threatening to invade her very soul. But she wanted it; she wanted to be invaded; to be fucked. More importantly she found herself desperately wanting to be fucked by Jeannie. She couldn't remember ever wanting to be fucked this bad. Jeannie saw the desire on Karen's face and pressed forward, causing the head of her "cock" to spread Karen's lips open. Karen groaned as the bulbous head slipped past her tight opening, threatening to rip her apart.

Paul watched as Jeannie slowly penetrated his new employee. His cock was rock hard at the sight, still waiting his turn for the evening. He had always found it tremendously exciting whenever he got to watch Jeannie fuck another woman. He could tell from the look on Karen's face that while she was feeling some pain form Jeannie's huge cock, she was also desirous of it. The lady was most definitely in pure lust, with a seemingly insatiable appetite for more.

Slowly and surely Jeannie slid her "cock" into Karen, savoring the power she was wielding in this situation. She stared into Karen's eyes, making sure that Karen was accepting of her power and her "cock." In the meantime she was enjoying the sensations that the mini vibe on the inside of her harness generated as it massaged her own clit. And she knew that once she had driven the cock all the way into Karen that the pressure would drive that mini vibe into her own pussy, essentially allowing her to fuck herself as she fucked another woman.

Karen could feel her cunt being stretched and filled as Jeannie penetrated her. Her fingers tightened their grip on the edge of the table as she did her best to lay there and allow Jeannie to take her. Finally, when Karen was convinced she could take no more, Jeannie stopped pushing it in, instead rotating her hips causing the "cock" to move around deep inside Karen's belly. Karen could fight it no longer and started moaning loudly in pleasure.

Hearing this, Jeannie slowly started retreating, pulling her "cock" out, millimeter by millimeter. When all that was left to extract was the head, Jeannie once again reversed direction, pushing back inside. Without patience, this time, she rammed it in deep.

"Oh, SHIT!" Karen screamed, losing control.

"That's it bitch!" Jeannie responded. "Take it!"

Karen's lust had taken over by now. "Yes, mistress! Fuck me! Fuck me, hard!"

Paul watched as Jeannie settled into a rhythm, pounding in and out of Karen. Karen was writhing on the table now, clearly enjoying the fuck. He stroked his cock lightly, keeping it hard while watching this lesbian spectacle taking place on his kitchen table. Jeannie looked over, and saw him playing with his hard cock.

"Don't just play with your cock, Paul," she said, between thrusts. "Fuck me from behind with it. I want it up my ass!" She spread her legs some more, and bent further over the table, lowering her face, so that she could lick Karen's tits, and exposing her backside for Paul.

Paul moved behind Jeannie and slid his cock between her thighs. Using his hand to guide it, he slid his cock up and down between Jeannie's pussy lips and the straps of the harness, collecting her juices on his manhood. At the same time he used the fingers of his other hand to spread Jeannie's ass cheeks, exposing her bung hole. As he lathered up his cock with her juices, he massaged her anal opening, loosening it for his invasion. The attention to her ass only accelerated Jeannie's pumping in and out of Karen.

With his cock wet with girl juices, Paul pushed it against Jeannie's back door, forcing it to open up. Slowly he pressed forward with his cock, feeling the resistance of her sphincter finally yielding to his continuing pressure. Jeannie forced herself to relax even as she pressed hard into Karen. She moaned as the head of his cock finally slipped past her tight opening, stretching the walls of her rear channel. Jeannie stopped her pumping while Paul penetrated her, her "cock" buried deeply inside of Karen.

Karen was writhing under the onslaught, her nerve endings deluging her mind with pleasure and lust. As hard as she tried, there was no way that she could continue to control her body's reactions. The pressure of the "cock" on her g-spot, combined with the pleasant feeling of Jeannie's pussy pressed up tight against her own took her over the top.

"Oh SHIT! I'm cumming!" she screamed. "Fuck me!" she yelled. "Give it to me! Don't stop!"

Her screams pushed Paul even more. He plunged the rest of his cock deep into Jeannie's ass, feeling the pressure and heat from Jeannie flowing into his sex. He immediately settled into a natural fucking rhythm, driving his cock in and out of Jeannie. The combination of his cock and the small vibrator in her cunt stimulated Jeannie to her climb to the pinnacle of sex. After only a few strokes, her own orgasm was unleashed.

"Oh, yeah! Fuck me, Paul. Hard. Drive it into me!" she ordered. Moments later the waves of orgasm overtook her body, eliminating any sense of control that she thought she had. She screamed in ecstasy, releasing torrents of cunt juice.

Paul was only a couple of strokes behind as the hours of sexual tension combined with the exquisite pleasure of penetrating Jeannie's tight ass triggered his eruption. "Fuck." He muttered, as his cock unleashed shot after shot of cum into Jeannie's ass. As he continued his fucking, the juices flowed out of her ass and dripped down between her thighs, combining with her juices. A few strokes he later, he pulled out, fully spent, collapsing into a nearby chair. Moments later, Jeannie did the same, collapsing into another chair. Karen just collapsed back onto the table, knowing that she had been well-fucked.

When she finally recovered, many minutes later, Jeannie once again took control of the scene. "Karen, clean up and go to your room, now. You are free to do whatever you choose until tomorrow morning. Tomorrow morning, I will come up to your room and select your outfit for tomorrow, so you must wait in your room for me."

"Yes, mistress." Karen climbed off the table, feeling the combination of human juices and chocolate sauce dripping down her thighs. She went upstairs and into the bathroom where she took a shower. As she washed her body, her fingers lingered over her sensitive tits and cunt, savoring the sexual energy exuding from her body. Ripples of pleasure rolled through her body as her mind replayed the day and evening's events. Her feelings were conflicted. She was still horny, but the events of the day left her physically wasted. Her cunt demanded more attention, while the rest of her body screamed for sleep.