Karen's Medical Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'There, Doctor Smith, I think I've smoothed the path for you,' said Clare, lifting her head suddenly.

'I think you'll find it reasonably easy,' and as she spoke, Rodney Smith allowed Karen to lift her head, and Clare Williams gently took Karen's shoulders and turned her round to rest her cuffed wrists onto the end of the couch again. From the remarks, Karen knew that Rodney Smith was going to fuck her again, only this time it was obvious that Karen was going to feel that wonderful cock, the one that she had just pushed in and out of her throat, probe between the cheeks of her arse before entering her wet anus and into her bottom.

'This will make you feel like the complete woman, Karen,' went on Clare, 'to have your bottom beautifully fucked by a mature penis is something that will stay with you for ever. Would you like that, Karen?'

'Uuumm,' was all Karen could say, as she prepared for the feelings in her arse to begin. She felt Rodney Smith behind her, nudging the rigid member at her cheeks, and he held a cheek aside and his cock was touching Karen's anus. The anus and cock were both very wet from their encounters, and as he pushed a little harder, and Karen held firm, she felt her arse open fractionally and the tip of the cock enter her body.

'Ughhh' was all she could sigh, feeling Clare's hand caressing her back, up and down to the waist. Rodney Smith pushed a little harder again and his penis opened Karen a little further, her arse now opening wide to the intrusions. Clare's hand now held a cheek wide so that both Doctors could see the entry quite clearly.

'Go on Doctor Smith, push in some more,' encouraged Clare, and Rodney Smith again pushed his cock so that he was fully inside the inviting opening. He began to gently move back and forth but with each inward stroke, he entered a fraction more and just kept smoothly pushing into the young woman. Karen gritted her teeth but the pleasure far outweighed any pain and she began to pant and sigh at this wonderful fuck inside her bottom.

Again she met stroke with stroke, pushing back to meet the Doctor, trying to get as much of his cock into her arse as she could, and she was glad when he began to speed up, his strokes into her now becoming quite hard and quick. 'In,in,in,in,' went the penis, wonderful, wonderful, strokes into the depths of her body, and Karen had never had her anus so beautifully opened, ever.

Clare moved a finger to Karen's anus and joined the cock going into the body. She held the edge of the pink skin and gently pulled at the opening, pulling the anus even wider apart, touching the wet cock as it passed her going in and out.

'Go on Doctor Smith, harder, fuck her arse harder, she wants that, don't you Karen, Right up inside you, don't you Karen?' The cock in her arse was erotic enough, but now that it had been joined by Clare's intrusive finger, the feelings were even more dramatic, and Karen was now frantic, herself moving towards an unstoppable crescendo.

'Yes, yes, oh yes, I want it, go on, go on, fuck my arse, it's fantastic ohhhh!' and all three of them concentrated on their own actions. Karen held herself firm to the intrusions, enjoying every second, Clare held her finger inside the anus, pulling it apart and jiggling her movements round the skin, and Rodney Smith now concentrated on the glorious fuck he was having in the young woman's arse. He was thrusting as hard as he could, getting right into depths, his cock fully embedding in the bottom with each stroke, his pubic hair caressing Karen's arse each time he went in, and he was building up to his own shattering finale.

It was arriving in him but he remained quiet and reserved as always, just thrusting and thrusting deep inside the anus until finally he couldn't hold back any longer. Rodney Smith held himself completely still in Karen's arse as he ejaculated his warm semen, firing it all around the innards of Karen's bottom, until he subsided and held himself over the young woman. He was spent, emotionally and physically. Karen herself had felt the splashes into her arse and it had almost brought her to her peak, but not quite and so she allowed and even encouraged Clare Williams as the Doctor's finger remained in her anus, caressing and still probing.

She heard herself say to the Doctor, 'Yes please, don't stop touching me, please,' and she wiggled her arse, wanting more. Clare took the hint and pushed another digit into Karen's bottom and started to push them both round, varying the speeds and directions. She pulled hard and then pushed, She went in deeply and then caressed the outer edges. She pushed more fingers into the arse and then started pushing in and out hard, with all four fingers of one hand.

She kept this rhythm up, and Karen was bucking with the excitement and eroticism of the assault, and she was nearing the top.

'Oh Clare, yes, yeees, go on, in me, harder, yes, yeeesssss. Oooohhhhh,' and Clare's hand was buried deep in Karen's arsehole, pistoning in and out at speed, as the young woman went over the edge and the orgasm hit her, sending shivers and tingles and shock waves running right through her body, her head collapsing onto her wrists on the couch.

Clare Williams held her hand in Karen's bottom for a few seconds more to allow the young woman the benefit of an uninterrupted orgasm, and then she slowly extricated herself and sat in a chair to admire the exhausted, stocking clad body of the young receptionist, who had been initiated into the unusual but thrilling ways of the village surgery.

Very few words were said, there was nothing to say, and Karen quickly gathered her clothes, not wanting to stay and be embarrassed any further.

As Karen drove home, only her white coat covering her young, sore body, she thought life was exciting--she was about to inherit more money than she knew what to do with, and two of her employers had just taken her on a roller-coaster of sexual excitement. Anybody who wanted to fuck her, or use her body, in the future would have to be very inventive--very inventive indeed. She would call the shots from now on.