Karen's Ordeal

Story Info
The two men spend hours raping the defenseless housewife.
4.2k words
4.17
420.4k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

Karen Williams lay in her bed, her blonde hair in curlers, reading a steamy romance novel. Frank, her husband, had to go out of town on an overnight business trip, but he was due to return the next evening. She would have gone with him, but the two days involved were the busiest at her job, and she couldn't afford to take the time off. Karen wasn't worried about being by herself overnight, because the ranch-style home she and Frank owned and lived in was in a safe part of a generally law-abiding city.

As Karen read further into the novel, some of the more salacious parts especially aroused her interest, and she raised her cotton nightgown to let the fingers of her right hand squeeze inside her panties to her pussy. Gently, using the index and middle fingers, she pinched together the folds of skin surrounding her clit, and started rhythmically squeezing it while stroking herself. Karen didn't intend to masturbate to a climax, but she liked the deliciously naughty feeling she got when the warm juices quickly were secreted by her pussy.

She thought she heard a noise, and looked toward the open doorway. Two hulking men were standing there. Karen had been reading by the ceiling light, and she could see by its illumination that they were both close to six feet tall and were dressed entirely in black, with stockings pulled down over their heads. She could see they were both white, with dark hair, but the nylon coverings were distorting their faces so much, she could tell nothing more about them.

"Who are you? Get out of my house!" she demanded.

Neither man said anything, but they entered the room, separating so one was coming at her on either side of the bed. Desperately, Karen tried to bolt between them and head for the open door, but one of the men grabbed her before she could even get clear of the sheet that had been the only covering on her bed. He held her tightly around the waist and lifted her off the mattress, while she kicked and struggled in his grasp.

"Hey! We got a real tigress here," he exclaimed to his accomplice.

"I hope she's that wild when we're fucking her."

"Let me go!" Karen demanded. Realizing that she was not in a position to make any demands, she tried another tactic.

"Please let me go. Please don't hurt me. You can have my money and my car; just don't hurt me."

The man holding her laughed at the offer. "If we want your money and car, and anything else, we'll take them after we get done taking turns fucking you." He shifted his arm and squeezed one of her breasts with his other hand. "You sure got some nice tits here. Let's get a better look at 'em." He released the breast and started ripping the flimsy fabric of her nightgown.

The other man started coming across the bed to help strip her, and Karen kicked at him, hoping to connect with his testicles. She missed the first time, and her second attempt struck him harmlessly on the hip, probably hurting her own bare foot more than it hurt him. He just laughed and, the next time she lashed out with her foot, he caught it and moved in closer, grabbing her other ankle and getting in between her legs, where she couldn't kick him any more. As Karen tried to punch or claw the assailant in front of her, she was dismayed, with a sinking, powerless feeling, when her hands bounced ineffectively off his shoulders and upper arms. Not even inconvenienced, he moved in, grabbed her torn nightgown and ripped it off, leaving her clad only in her panties. Seconds later, he had yanked them off too, leaving their victim naked and bereft of even a shred of dignity.

"Remember, I get to fuck her first," declared the man whose arm was holding her tightly around the waist.

"I know. Just lay her on the bed and I'll hold her down. Don't forget to use a rubber. We don't wanna leave any DNA."

Unceremoniously, the first man dumped the helpless woman on the bed and leaned on her shoulders to pin her down, while his accomplice still held onto her ankles. The second man didn't release his grip until Karen's upper body was securely pinned in place by the first man, and, when he let go, he sprawled across her chest, as a wrestler might body press a helpless opponent. The first man moved away, out of Karen's line of sight while the other thug was covering her chest and shoulders, and all she could see was his burly torso. Her legs were free, and she blindly lashed out with her feet at anything that might present a target, but she knew there was little chance of doing anybody any harm.

The bed shook when the first man got back on, and Karen doubled her efforts at landing a solid kick. Abruptly, one foot was seized by two muscular hands, which quickly transferred their grip to her ankle. Her other foot was able to land a glancing blow but, seconds later, she felt the man's body move between her thighs, where her feet could do him no damage. Although not fully resigned to having the men brutally rape her, Karen almost despaired of being able to prevent it. Putting one hand on either of her knees, the first man spread her thighs, and Karen could almost feel his eyes as they dwelt on her naked pussy.

"Man, she got a great cunt," he announced to his partner.

"Well, hurry up and fuck it then. We ain't got all night, and I want some of it too."

"Now, now, when making love to a fine lady like the one we have here, one must not rush oneself." The man between her legs laughed at his own cruel jest.

Karen felt him seem to lean harder on her knees, and she could feel his bare legs between her thighs. She couldn't see what was happening to her, but the next thing she felt was something hard being pressed against her helpless pussy. The only similar object in her experience was the head of her husband's cock while they were starting to make love, and she realized the monster was about to have his evil way with her. Her protests were met with derisive laughter, and the horrid man's cock pressed harder against her, and the tip moved around seeking entrance.

Hey, whaddya know? Her cunt is all wet," he announced.

"She must have the hots for you. Maybe me too," the other man responded.

"If she doesn't have, she will, from the A-number-one fucking I'm gonna give her."

As deeply as possible, Karen regretted playing with her pussy just before the invasion of the two brutes. Not only had it given them a completely wrong impression, it would also help in the horrific violence they would be perpetrating against her. She felt the head of the man's cock being rubbed against the places where she knew she was wet, followed by a pressure against the tiny pink hole he wanted to violate. Suddenly, there was a burst of pain, and his cock was inside her. She begged him to stop, and for the other man to get off her, and for both of them to go away, but they ignored her pleas, except to laugh at them.

At least he had a semblance of compassion -- or maybe it was more fun for him -- that he didn't just ram his cock into her. Instead, he made a series of short thrusts, and she could feel her body being desecrated more deeply with each one, until the entire length of his thick shaft was inside her. He stayed like that for almost a minute, obviously enjoying himself, while Karen sobbed quietly at what was happening to her in her own bed in her own home.

"Man, she is really tight and wet," the man brayed. "This is gonna be a great piece of ass."

"Hurry up with it. I'm just as horny as you are," the other man demanded. He continued lying across Karen's body, pinning her helplessly on the bed, but she could also feel his hand moving around to fondle her breasts.

"Keep your pants on. For now, at least."

Karen felt the first rapist's cock being slowly withdrawn, but only part of the way. He paused for a few seconds, before driving it all the way back into her, even more deeply than it had been, and muttered something else about what a great cunt she had. Over and over, he repeated the stroke, thrusting slowly and ignoring his partner's insistence that he hurry up.

Suddenly, Karen realized that, not only were her home and her marriage bed being sullied, her own body was betraying her as well. The combination of the book she had been reading, and her own fondling of her clit, and the way the fiend's cock was stretching her pussy and cramming her so full, was causing her to respond to him. Although she hated the assailant, with every fiber of her being, her pussy seemed to have a mind of its own. Karen couldn't help herself; she was fucking back to meet the cock that was methodically plowing in and out of her. She hoped the man wouldn't notice it, so she could, at least, be spared that additional humiliation.

The hope was futile. "Hey man, she really digs my cock. Her cunt is fucking back at me. I wonder if I can make her cum. It's more fun that way." The man who had his cock inside Karen started thrusting it in even more slowly, and he started fondling her clit.

"Oh, please, don't let that happen," Karen prayed silently. "At least, let me be spared that."

It appeared as though her prayer would not be answered. Karen could feel her pussy lubricating, as the man plunged his cock into her, actually helping with its own defilement, and she couldn't help thrusting herself up to meet his long, deep strokes. Involuntarily, she moaned, and both men knew it was not from pain, at least not physical pain. The helpless woman hated what her body recognized: The cock that was being driven in and out of her pussy actually felt good.

Karen was determined not to let an orgasm happen. She would not "lie back and enjoy it" as the saying went. If she couldn't fight them off or keep them from having their way with her, she could at least give them as little enjoyment as possible. Although she was determined, that was not enough to keep her pussy and lower body from writhing on the bed, obviously from pleasure, while the first man pounded his cock in and out of her. Karen's blissful moans, which the men also recognized, were further proof of the pleasure her body was receiving. Even so, the man remained sprawled on top of her chest, holding her in place, not trusting their victim to refrain from fighting back or trying to escape.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Karen whimpered as the pleasure she was feeling, totally against her wishes, continued to mount. Even though she hated the idea, there didn't seem to be any way to keep herself from climaxing.

The man who was fucking her seemed to want that to happen. Karen felt him moving higher on her body, and his cock started driving in and out of her pussy faster and at a different angle. His hard shaft rubbed against her clit when he drove it into her and again when he withdrew from her. Involuntarily, her body thrashed under him, and her moans and whimpers became louder.

When she started cumming, Karen was the most mortified she had ever been. To think that she, a decent married woman would climax from a cruel rape by an evil stranger. What made it even worse was that both the horrid men knew what was happening, and they would probably think she was actually enjoying their assault. She tried to hold back, to stop moving under the man but, by that time, her body had totally given itself over to the pleasure of the moment.

Karen climaxed, her back arching, driving her pussy against the man who had brought about her humiliation. She heard him laugh, and felt him increase the speed of his strokes even more. Seconds later, she heard him grunt, and his cock seemed to swell up within her. Apparently, he had climaxed. That didn't help much; it just meant that the other brute would be taking his turn momentarily. Karen lay quietly, a strange feeling of lassitude flooding her body, almost as she felt after an orgasm with her loving husband. That was the only similarity, because she inwardly cursed the pair of monsters who here abusing and humiliating her, and she wished they would both go straight to Hell and burn for eternity.

The first man did move away, and Karen felt him extracting his cock from her. "Okay, buddy, your turn now," he announced.

There was a sudden weight on her lower body, and Karen realized the first man, after completing his rape of her, would be holding her down so his companion could violate her the same way. As the second man's body moved away from her, the first man replaced him on her chest and shoulders to continue holding her down. There was no chance for her to escape while they changed positions. She remained just as helpless as she had been when the assault began.

"Hey, Babe, you're a pretty good piece of ass. Ya know that?" the first man taunted her, after getting into position to make any resistance futile. Karen said nothing, being determined not to give him the benefit of a reply, not even to curse him.

"I'm glad to hear that," the second man remarked, while holding Karen's ankles apart and gazing at her defiled pussy. "'cause I need me a good fuck too." He moved between her legs to push down on her thighs, giving himself a better look at the defenseless pussy he was about to abuse as his accomplice had.

For almost a minute, nothing much happened. The second man stayed where he was, but no longer pressed against Karen's legs, and she heard his belt buckle rattling and the soft hiss of his zipper, and she felt the bed shaking as he pulled his pants down. The respite ended too quickly, however, and the man's hands once more held Karen's thighs, apart, and she felt the head of his cock pressing against her pussy. As the first man had gleefully told his accomplice, their victim had been wet when his penetration started, and she had gotten wetter during the assault. The second rapist took advantage of the juices dripping from her traitorous pussy, and rubbed the tip of his cock in them.

"Her cunt is really something, all wet and swollen. I think she's liking this as much as we are," he taunted her, while pressing his cock against Karen's helpless pussy. He was not completely wrong, but she would never give him the satisfaction of telling him so.

With her pussy as wet as it was, he had no trouble making initial penetration and, unlike with the first man, Karen did not feel any pain at the intrusion. As the first man had, the second rapist used a series of short thrusts to drive his cock all the way into his victim's pussy. With his pubic hair mingling with her blonde bush, he stopped, leaving his entire shaft inside her. Karen would never have admitted it to anybody, and she refused to acknowledge it even to herself, but the feelings that throbbed out from the presence of the stranger's big cock, imbedded so deeply in her pussy, were pleasurable ones. She felt his shaft being slowly withdrawn and, when it began to surge back into her, she couldn't prevent her response. Completely involuntarily and, hating herself for it, she fucked her pussy back to meet the second intruder's cock.

"Hey, she really digs my cock in her," the man announced. "I think I'll make her cum too."

He proceeded as if that was his intention, slowly drawing his big, hard shaft most of the way out, before plunging it back into Karen's pussy. Once again, she thrust forward to meet it, and moaned from the unwelcome pleasure she couldn't help feeling and expressing. Over and over, he slowly plunged his entire cock into her, while Karen responded by writhing on the bed and meeting his long, deep strokes.

"I think she's almost ready to cum again. She damn sure acts like it. I know I am. This is really one hot, tight cunt we got here."

The man briefly stopped driving into Karen, and she felt him changing his position on her body. When the thrusts of his cock resumed, they felt different. From the changed angle, he plunged his cock more down into her, with every stroke massaging her clit as he drove into her and again as he drew back. Although unwanted, waves of intense pleasure washed across her body, and she couldn't keep herself from reacting to it.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Karen whimpered, as she felt her orgasm approaching. She had been hating the man, and begging him to stop, but now she would hate him even more if he did.

He didn't stop. As if knowing his victim was on the verge of cumming, the rapist fucked her even harder and deeper, and she could hear him breathing hard. As his cock plowed into her over and over, the volcano of pleasure that had been building up inside her, even against her wishes, exploded. Karen started to cum.

"Oh! Oh!" she cried, ashamed at her reaction, but helpless to prevent it.

The thrashing of her body, still not enough to dislodge the man who was lying on her and holding her in place, became even more strenuous. Her pussy fucked back to meet the man who was ramming his cock into her until she climaxed, all her muscles spasming while Karen's back arched under her assailant.

After her orgasm she relaxed, but the man who was fucking her didn't even slow down. His cock continued pounding into her, until she heard him grunt, and felt the hard cylinder expanding inside her pussy. Karen knew he had cum, and hoped her ordeal was finally over. It wasn't.

"Ahhh, that was really good," the second rapist said. "Man, is she ever wet. Her cunt smells good too. I wonder what it tastes like."

"You like cream pies?" his accomplice asked, contemptuously.

"What cream pie? I've got a condom on, and so did you. The only stuff in her cunt is her own juices."

"Okay, then why don't you find out?"

"No! No! Please don't do that," Karen pleaded. "Only my husband gets to do that to me."

"Wrong!" the second man declared. "Cuz I get to do it too. Right now."

He slowly removed his cock from her, and Karen felt his body sliding lower on her until he was no longer on top of her. With the bulky body of the first rapist holding her down and blocking her vision, she couldn't see what the other man was doing but, abruptly, she felt him lifting her legs and wrapping his arms around her thighs. She knew her legs must have ended up draped over his shoulders, and Karen tried to kick him with her heels or pound her thighs against the sides of his head. When she couldn't swing her legs hard enough to do any good, she gave up the futile attempt.

"Mmmmm, she smells even better from up close." There was nothing Karen could do to prevent the monster from having his way with her, whatever perverted thing he wanted to do.

She felt the man's tongue licking the insides of her thighs, where some of her juices must have spattered. "She tastes even better than she smells," the fiend announced.

The same unwelcome tongue finished cleaning the juices off her thighs, her belly and her crotch, before the man stopped. Although Karen hoped he would be satisfied merely by tasting her shame, it was not to be. Her body shivered as she felt the tip of his tongue probing between a pair of her inner and outer lips. Slowly, the intruder moved upward, caressing both lips at the same time, until it reached the end of the inner lip and left her. Karen couldn't stop herself from experiencing arousal again, and she felt more of her juices trickling down her crotch, until the tongue licked them off. The next place she felt the tip of the wet marauder was between her other pair of pussy lips, and it caressed those labia the same way, until it reached their end. He stopped, but only briefly, and she felt him lifting her legs as he raised his head.

"Man, her clit is big," he announced. This is one hot lady.

Much as she hated the idea, Karen's body responded again to what the man between her legs was doing. Her lower body writhed under him, and her pussy fucked up against his face. When he withdrew his tongue, she actually found herself, against all that was decent in her life, wanting him to resume eating her. As cruel and heartless as the two men were, her body was acting as if they were her lovers, and not the evil rapists they were.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers
12