Karen's Slavery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen swallowed nervously, imagining how the birches were now going to feel on their delicate inner cunts. On the other hand, she looked down at her own newly-installed cunt rings and decided that she better put in a good effort to avoid the same fate.

She moved over to Maria first. Raising the birches, she brought them down as hard as she could on Maria's wide open cunt. Maria screamed shrilly and then began to beg. Jack was unmoved and nodded to Karen to continue. Following Mai's lead, Karen decided to alternate as well and moved over to Anna. She also was surprised that, like Mai, this was beginning to turn her on and she could feel herself getting wet. Determined not to scream, Anna bit her lip, tasting Mai's juices that still soaked her face. Her determination was in vain however; like Maria, she screamed as the birches descended on her defenseless cunt and clit.

By the end of the six strokes, the women had screamed themselves hoarse. The birches were hugely more painful than they could have imagined. Anna was now truly sorry for her disobedience and vowed to avoid this in the future. She loved public punishment, but this time the punishment was worse than she could have imagined. Maybe she needed to negotiate some limits, although the utter helplessness was a large part of the turn-on.

After a brief conference, the judges agreed that Karen had done well. Karen sighed with relief. "Maybe you should have Maria do something about that wet cunt, though," the Master commented.

Eagerly Karen straddled Maria's face and squirmed as Maria licked her to climax. Like Mai, it did not take long and within minutes, she came with a loud groan. Gingerly she got to her feet, worried about what was next for her.

Meanwhile, Jack and Damian had been having a quiet conversation. Now Jack said to the Master "Damian and I have decided we want to swap slaves. Normally, they would get a say in that, but since both have locked collars, we don't think they need to be consulted. What do you think?"

The Master and Mistress held a quick conference and the Master answered "The locks are only on for a week, so for that period, we agree with you. After that though, you will have to get their consent if you want to continue the swap."

While this had been going on, the two women had been released and were now starting to shakily get to their feet.

"Don't bother getting up," Jack told Anna. "Just roll over and get on your knees; head down and ass up. I think it's time I enjoyed my new slave." Jack had instantly decided to make the flash-fantasy he had while fucking Karen come true.

Nervously, Anna got on her hands and knees while she quickly reviewed her options. She was very scared of Jack taking her ass, but was afraid she had no real option. BDSM contracts, such as everyone here had, had been ruled legal back in 2022. While the courts would not enforce "specific compliance", i.e. forcing someone to perform sexual acts against their will, they would enforce the breach of contract clauses. In Anna's case, that meant forfeiting all her shares in the Master's company, currently worth over a quarter of a million dollars. In addition, she would be banished from the group. Finally, the BDSM community was very tight; if word got around that she had breached her contract, she would have a difficult time finding anyone else willing to play with her. She had been here nearly eighteen months at this point and had only fucked Jack once. That time, in her cunt, had not been so bad, since Jack had been gentle and patient. Nevertheless, she still vividly remembered the feeling of incredible stretching and fullness, as well as how sore her cervix had been for days afterwards. But unless she wanted to breach her contract, she was going to have to take him in her ass; her safe-word clause did not apply to sex, only torture. Anna shuddered at the thought of what was about to happen.

"No, head on the mat; I want your hands back here spreading your ass. I like to see what I'm fucking," Jack growled.

In the meantime, Damian had forced Maria into a similar position next to Anna and only a couple of feet away. Her head was now on the mat next to Anna's.

"Turn your heads so you can watch each other's faces. In fact, get closer; that way you can kiss each other and make out while we fuck you," Damian ordered. The women scooted closer, both of them more than apprehensive. Despite being with him this past year, Maria had never taken Jack in her ass. In fact, Damian's would be the largest cock she had ever had in her ass, prior to the start of her punishment today while she was on the "ass-bench".

Jack and Damian got in position behind the two women and put their hands firmly on the women's hips. Anna noticed that most of the others had stopped their own pleasures and had formed a circle to watch this performance. Anna winced and closed her eyes, fingers almost white where they dug into her spread-open ass cheeks, as the head of Jack's cock touched her puckered ass and began to put pressure on it. The next moment her eyes flew open and she shrieked as Jack thrust his cock past her sphincter and halfway into her ass in one brutal stroke. A moment later Maria also shrieked as Damian treated her the same way.

Giving them no time to get used to their cocks, the two men continued pushing until both of them had their groins pushed tightly against their victim's asses. They began a brutal ass-fucking. Every few strokes, Jack would pull completely out and then thrust all the way into Anna's dilated ass in one stroke. "If you make out, we'll probably get more turned on and cum quicker," Jack advised the women.

Awkwardly, because of the position and the continuous ass-pounding, Anna stuck her tongue out and licked Maria's lips. Maria responded by opening her mouth and sticking out her own tongue. The women began kissing; Anna reflected that this was the very reason she was now in the position she was in. She could feel every inch and every vein in Jack's cock as he pushed into her stretched ass. If she hadn't been slowly stretched by the impaling dildo earlier, she was positive her ass would have split by now. On the other hand, that dildo had been still, not pounding relentlessly into her ass. She wondered if she was going to need an adult diaper for the next few days. She remembered that Mai had had to use one after Jack had fucked her ass when she first arrived. Mai had used one for two or three days after that until her asshole exercises had gotten her sphincter to close tightly again.

The anal assault continued for at least twenty minutes, until first Damian and then Jack roared out their climaxes. Both men held their cocks in for a couple of moments until they began shrinking and then pulled out. "Lick us clean and then 'sixty-nine' and clean each other out," Damian ordered. Anna turned around and carefully licked Jack's cock clean, taking him deep in her mouth and wrinkling her nose as she tasted her own ass. Finished, she scrambled around until her head was between Maria's legs and began licking up the cum dribbling out of Maria's still wide-open asshole. A moment later, she could feel Maria doing the same to her. "Go ahead, bring each other off; that's what got you in trouble in the first place." Damian ordered.

Maria's tongue was soothing on Anna's sore asshole and after a few moments, Maria, began licking her cunt and clit. Anna responded by following suit. After another few minutes, both women climaxed and lay still, totally exhausted. "I guess they've had enough for tonight," Jack commented.

"That was hot," the Mistress commented, "But now it's time for Karen's first gang-bang. OK, who has number one?" she asked, referring to numbers everyone had drawn at the start of the evening.

"That would be me," Charles replied. "I think I want her ass. Jack sure seemed to enjoy it."

"I have number two," a man named Jensen, who was head of security, volunteered. Karen was not sure if that was his first or last name. "I've already had her mouth; since Charles is taking her ass, I guess I'll take her cunt."

"I guess that leaves her mouth for me;" a man introduced to her as Evan said. "That's OK; I've been in Colorado so I haven't even had her mouth yet."

Their respective partners dropped to their knees and sucked the men hard. Once that was accomplished, Jensen lay flat on a mat, his cock pointing straight up. "Climb on," he ordered. Karen carefully positioned herself over the cock and lowered her cunt onto it. She was a bit dry with nervousness, but the cock was one of the smaller ones here, only about seven inches or so. When she was fully impaled, Jensen reached up and pulled her down, crushing her tits into his chest. As Jensen began kissing her, she felt Charles position himself behind her and insert an oily finger into her ass. He repeated this several times, Karen blushing hotly the entire time, until he was satisfied she was sufficiently lubed. In the meantime, Jensen was giving small occasional thrusts to keep his cock hard.

The next moment, Charles began to carefully insert his cock in her ass. Karen grunted into Jensen's mouth as Charles worked more and more of his cock in. The pressure from the two cocks seemed more than double; Karen felt like her entire crotch was about to rip apart from the pressure. As Charles bottomed out, she realized that she now had fourteen inches of cock completely buried deep in her body.

At that moment, Karen felt a hand grip her head and pull it up. Evan presented his cock to her mouth and with no choice, Karen opened her mouth. Evan had another eight-inch-plus cock. As he buried it in her mouth and all three men began moving, Karen realized that she now had nearly two feet of cock moving in and out of her body.

Karen's memory after that was sporadic. Afterwards, she mostly remembered a sense of being just a giant receptacle with huge cocks moving in and out relentlessly. She did remember cumming several times, not really from being turned on, but just from the constant friction. None of the orgasms were huge, just a number of small firecrackers going off at random intervals. Finally, she remembered Evan burying his cock deep in her throat and cumming. He came so much that she began choking and fighting him. The tension, and she supposed muscle contractions in the rest of her body as she struggled, set off first Jensen in her cunt and a moment later Charles in her ass. Exhausted, she simply flopped over on her side as the men all pulled out, thick, sticky fluid dripping from all three of her orifices.

After two more sessions like that, she dimly remembered the Master saying, "I think that will be enough for her tonight. Mai, get a washcloth and clean her up." He placed a pillow under her head and patted her. "You did well tonight. Rest for the rest of the evening and just watch," the Master said.

Too tired to do anything else, Karen watched the rest of the evening's activities. As promised, she saw several of the "slaves" being whipped while begging their Master's to hit them harder. There were several double penetrations and even another triple penetration like Karen's. Karen was amazed at the last when the "slave" immediately began begging for more as soon as the act was completed. Irritated at her begging, her Master finally put her on the "ass-bench", flogged her mercilessly and then fucked her ass again. At some point Karen fell into an exhausted slumber and only woke up as Jack was carrying her to her bed. Once in bed, she was quickly asleep again.