Karyn's Summer Vacation

Story Info
Married couple's summer adventures.
1.4k words
4.14
60.3k
34

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One - Karyn's surprise

Despite having so many adventures, Karyn and her husband Joe were now in a little valley. Work and responsibilities were causing stress, which put a crimp in their regular sex life, and put a temporary (they hoped) end to their sexy adventures. Karyn was the first to recognize it and look for opportunities to end the slump, and she had an idea...

Karyn went on-line to do some research and formulated a plan for a hot time with Joe. She just needed an opportunity. One came just two days later. Joe came home from work that day and told Karyn he would be taking a half day that Friday and would be home by 12:30. He had hired someone to replace the fans in the two bathrooms. The contractor would be there at 3. It didn't take Karyn long to figure out she would have Joe to herself for over 2 hours.

On Thursday, Karyn finalized her preparations. She pulled out the fishnet body stocking she would wear the next day. Next, Karyn freshened up with a close shave. After pulling out the toys she wanted for her game, she decided a quick 'test' was in order. Afterwards, she declared them quite worthy. Finally, Karyn practiced her special surprise.

As he walked out the door Friday morning, Joe reminded Karyn he'd be home early and that the contractor would be there at 3pm. Karyn giggled to herself, after all of her scheming, there was no way she was going to forget!

Time seemed to crawl all morning. Karyn had built up her surprise so much, she started to worry the reality would not meet her expectations. She tried to put those thoughts out of her mind, but wasn't able to completely snuff them out. Karyn was snapped back to reality when her noon alarm started ringing. It was time to get ready!

First Karyn spread rose petals from the door, to the stairs, up the stairs and to the bedroom. She undressed and slicked her hair back. She slipped into the body stocking next, checking herself in the mirror. She knew Joe would be blown away. She set her toys and the lubricant on a pillow on the bed.

With just a few minutes to spare, Karyn finalized her preparations. She took one of Joe's ties and blindfolded herself, tying it tightly around her head. Next, she slipped the cords she prepared over her wrists. The other end was tied to the headboard. Karyn had read how to tie herself with slip knots. Once she pulled the knots tight, she would not be able to get free. It was 12:30. Karyn settled in the bed, her imagination flowing. Before long, her love her juices were flowing too, she felt them dripping down her thighs. Her excitement spiked when she heard the door open downstairs. Her skin was literally tingling in anticipation. Her eyes covered, Karyn strained to hear the noises coming from downstairs.

After what seemed like ages, but was probably just a minute or two, Karyn heard footsteps on the stairs. They paused at the top of the stairs, shuffled forward and stopped again just inside the bedroom door. "SURPRISE sweetie! We finally have a couple of hours to ourselves, like what you see?" Karyn heard a half-whispered "WOW!" and smiled. She could really feel her warm juices running down her legs now.

Karyn could hear a belt being unbuckled, pants dropped to the floor. Next, she heard a shirt being pulled over her lovers head and dropped to the floor, then steps towards the bed. She could barely contain her excitement and squirmed, her ass wiggling in its limited space. "Dang, I wish I could grab him, maybe I shouldn't have used the ropes," she thought for a moment.

The bed creaked slightly as her partner climbed up. Strong hands grabbed her knees, separating her legs. Suddenly, there were lips on the tops of her feet. Slowly, very slowly, the lips wandered up her legs. Karyn felt the lips, barely touching her skin, moving across her ankle, then to her lower calf, still climbing, but so slow. Karyn realized her pussy felt like it was on fire, oh how she longed to touch herself, she needed some measure of relief, she let out a soft moan, "please..." Slipped from her lips.

Just above the knee, Karyn realized there was now a tongue, barely flittering across her skin, continuing the slow movement towards the flames she could not ignore between her legs. She noticed the heavy scruff of his beard, had Joe not shaved today, yesterday? She wiggled some more, positioning her dripping wet slit just above his probing tongue.

Suddenly, without warning, the tongue that was driving her crazy plunged into her. She gasped as it probed her swollen lips and flicked across her engorged, sensitive clit. The lips clamped down on her clit as the tongue continued its probe. "Yes," slipped from her mouth. It crossed her mind that Joe must have been researching some new moves too, whatever it was, it was great. Karyn was shocked when she felt it coming, her burning pussy exploded into an orgasm so hard and so quick, it took her breath away. Her pelvis began to buck, shoving the talented tongue deeper into her with each wave. She grabbed his hair and shoved his head hard into her neglected cunt.

As Karyn settled from her hard cum, she heard her lover open the bottle of lubricant. She listened and she heard the slick liquid drip from the bottle. Karyn squirmed, imagining the clear drops dripping down the big dildo she had left on the pillow. She wondered which of the two her lover had chosen. An involuntary smile spread across her face when she felt the tip of the bigger of the two rubber cocks starting to press against her swollen lips.

The hefty black cock slid in easily. Karyn felt the toy press to its base before being slowly withdrawn. This happened several times before a sudden change of pace, faster and faster. Karyn gasped as she realized she was getting fucked fast, the dildo being shoved in and out quickly. Karyn imagined it looked blurry as it flew in and out of her. Again, almost out of nowhere, an orgasm built deep inside Karyn. It burst out of her. This time, she was screaming. "DON'T STOP, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUUUUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEEE. C'mon Joe, FUCK ME HARDER." As the orgasm ripped through her gut, she was vaguely aware of the dildo being pressed deeper and deeper as the pace of the dildo continued to increase. She thought she heard some movement downstairs to, but dismissed it as the dog, after all the contractor was still an hour off. "OK, OK, OK JOE, STOP, Stop, STOP."

Karyn was breathing hard, but beginning to recover. She felt the dildo being placed on the pillow beside her. Next, her legs were being pressed up onto muscular shoulders. She held her breath in anticipation as she felt the head touch her red, swollen lips. As it began to get shoved in a sudden realization hit her, this cock was huge, this wasn't Joe. Before she could say anything, she heard Joe's voice from the doorway, "damn Sean, you'd better give me good discount, looks like Karyn already paid you!"

Karyn wanted to respond, but just then, Sean shoved his monster cock deep into Karyn's sensitive pussy, taking her breath away once again. He was much bigger than the black dildo. Taking his cue from the dildo fuck, Sean started pounding Karyn fast and furious. His oversized balls smashed Karyn's ass with each stroke. He was fucking her so fast, there was barely a gap between each slap. Karyn's back arched involuntarily as yet another orgasm flooded through her body. Still Sean never slowed.

As the wave left Karyn's body, she relaxed back down onto the bed. As her head cleared, she realized Joe was next to her, his cock poised at her lips. Karyn took it all in her mouth. She felt one of her arms being released from its bonds. She immediately used her newly freed hand to stroke this familiar cock as fast as she could. With a grunt, Sean started filling her pussy with a huge load. Karyn enjoyed the feel of each squirt of warm cream. As Sean shot the last couple of ropes deep in her pussy, Joe dumped his entire load in her mouth. They all slumped down to catch some air as Joe untied Karyn's other arm. "Welcome Home!" She yelled.