Kat and the Succubus Costume

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey there," the guy in the police uniform said to her, "my turn."

At least six of them were blocking the door, and several more stood by the urinals and the washbasins. They were buzzing with excitement. She knew they weren't going to let her leave. If she did try and resist, they wouldn't take her protests seriously and wouldn't let her go, not after the display she'd put on. She been flaunting her body and stripping steadily over the course of the evening... she'd lost her wings, her boots, her whip and tail, and finally even got her tits out for everybody to see. She'd dressed like a slut, and acted like a slut. James had probably abandoned her there. Now she stood in the middle of the men's toilets, naked except for a torn thong, slave collar, and a pair horns.

She was a horny slut.

Once again Kat's submissive streak began to take over, and her vague panic at the situation started to transform into anticipation. Vaguely she became aware of the tell-tale tingle between her legs as she realized how helpless she was -- and what all these men expected of her. That realization, though she was reluctant to admit it, was turning into shameful excitement.

The guy in the police uniform guided her down to his crotch, and she let him. He unzipped himself, and once again she was kneeling down giving a blow job to another guy. Someone moved behind her and ripped off the remains of her thong. Completely naked now, her legs were spread apart, and she felt fingers roughly between them. Shortly after, they were followed by a hard cock that rammed inside her. Her whimpers from the initial pain were muffled around the cock in her mouth, as the men took her from each end.

More cum flooded Kat's mouth and dribbled from her full, panting lips as the guy face-fucking her ejaculated and then withdrew, to be quickly replaced by the next man. Kat felt the man behind her cum inside her, too, after several especially hard, deep thrusts that made her squeal. He too was replaced immediately by another man who set to fucking her quickly and roughly. His shaft felt huge and quickly sent waves of pleasure through Kat. His piston-like penis swiftly made her moan in orgasm.

"Ahhhh, you fucking slut!" He cried out as he rode her, "you fucking filthy slut! Ohhh yeah, take it! Take it!"

She did take it, losing herself in ecstasy as his hips slapped her ass and his hands mauled her. The guy with his cock in her mouth grabbed at her too, vigorously mashing her breasts in his hand. Soon, they too had unloaded their seed into her.

"Turn her over," demanded another man, with a 'phantom of the opera' mask. "I want to see her face."

They did so, flipping her over onto her back. She didn't resist at all, and lay there naked and sweating upon the cold tiled floor, panting for breath. The phantom took his time, spreading her legs wide again and obviously enjoying the view of her lying there on her back like that, not for the first time that evening. She was more loose and lubricated now, and he slid into her smoothly. He stared into her eyes so intensely as he fucked her, that she had to look away, gazing back instead at the eager crowd of men that surrounded her sordid floor show. There seemed to be even more of them, now.

Yet another guy came into the toilets, hurriedly closing the door behind him. Kat heard him mutter to one of the other men who'd apparently texted him.

"Damn, I didn't believe you, but you were right! And she's no dog, either - she's fucking gorgeous... and still letting half the guys in the club fuck her!"

"You'll get your turn eventually," assured his friend.

A little thrill ran through Katrina as she processed the words, and realized that not only did every man in here want her, she was also in their power to do anything they wanted with her.

Kat shuddered, almost orgasming again as the phantom filled her. Another man followed him, and another, and another. Pounding her and pounding her with deep, eager thrusts, rocking her body and jiggling her tits violently for the viewing pleasure of the other men, spreading her legs so wide open it hurt, and lifting up her legs over their shoulders before slamming their manhoods back inside her, their hot cum erupting inside her used body.

A cowboy flipped Kat over onto her belly, and she flopped like a doll, exhausted. He spread her legs, then spread her ass cheeks apart, and she cried out in pain as his hard cock drove mercilessly though her anus. She whimpered loudly as he began to ream her ass.

"Someone shut her up."

Another man held her, and cupped a large hand over her mouth to muffle her initial shrieks. Katrina remained pinned down as more men took their turns in violating her vulnerable asshole, ripping stifled cries from her which went unheeded or unheard outside in the rest of the club, amidst the din of dance music and the hard bass beat that pumped relentlessly on.

She gave in to the rhythm and took it, and the pain from the repeated invasion of her back passage - dulled somewhat from the copious amounts of booze in her blood - was mingled with waves of bliss as the submissive side of her took over completely, and was overwhelmed with pleasure at the ravishment, reveling in her own debasement.

"Kat?"

Groggily, she looked up to see who had spoken. The last of the men on top of her got off and stood back. One of James' friends -- she couldn't remember his name - had entered the toilets and stood in the middle of the room where the crowd had cleared for him.

He looked down at her in shock. "What the fuck, Kat?"

There was a pause. "Yes," she slurred. "I want a fuck."

There was little that could stop her now that she had completely abandoned herself to the role of horny slut. The shock in his eyes wasn't enough to do it, nor was the uncomfortable hush as all the other guys in there waited to see what she would do.

She slowly hauled herself up onto her hands and knees, and, leaking copious amounts of cum down her long, slender, glistening thighs, crawled over to him. She reached up to his crotch and clumsily fumbled at his trouser zip, trying to undo them, but he stepped back.

"I'll get your coat," he mumbled, and left hurriedly.

Kat looked around the room again, basking in the gazes of the men that still roved hungrily over her naked body. She looked back at them lustfully through her drunken fog, and, lowering her shoulders back to the floor, she languidly opened her legs again and reached behind her, spreading her ass cheeks with her fingers in silent invitation.

Several more men got the chance to accept that invitation before James' friend returned to bundle her sore and naked, cum-covered body in a coat and escort her out into the night.

12