Kat Takes and Gives a Ride

Story Info
How our love exploded.
2.3k words
4.21
113.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A ride with my sister

All persons involved in this story are over the age of 18.

This is a work of fiction, with some true memories sprinkled in.

*

It all started with a motorcycle ride, that is, the end result was caused by the ride.

Before going into the details of the ride I will give a brief history of the relationship my older sister and I had.

First, she is actually my step sister, my mom married her dad when we were both younger, there was a 2 year age gap between us, she being the older of us.

A little about the beauty that became my sister, she is tall, 5'9", long dark brown hair, beautiful light brown eyes, somewhat on the slim side with a beautifully developed tight ass. So, yes as a teen-aged boy seeing her made my fantasies fly.

The first few months of our new found kinship was somewhat turbulent, both of us being used to being an only child of a single parent. She, Kathleen, I always called her Kat, was closing in on adulthood and was not overly fond of having a punk little brother around. Unfortunately she was given the task of showing me around and introducing me to her friends, Mom and I moved from Arizona to her Dad's house in California and I was well out of my comfort zone.

Kat let me meet her friends, but being 2 years younger than most of them, I was not exactly welcomed to hang. So I would go off to the park or down by the lake often, to stay out of their way.

The lake was a favorite hangout for Kath and her friends, most times they would be out swimming or sunning on the shore, this was my first visual of her beauty, Kat loved to tan, and she usually would be wearing a bikini to get the most exposure from the sun. This is when my first exposure to the joyous site of a woman's body happened. Kat was on her stomach tanning when I wandered near, god what a site, her magnificent, barely covered ass was the only focus I had. She glanced up at me and asked if I was ok, I could only mumble something about being a bit bored.

Kat rolled over and sat up, turning her back to me she asked if I would put some lotion on her back, I all but jumped on her trying to get down to grab the lotion.

So, that is the back story, I spent my early teen years in a constant state of lust for Kath, with many a night time fantasy devoted to thoughts of her.

Fast forward a few years, our parents divorced, we were both in our 20's by this time. We had actually become closer by this time, and had a pretty good friendship going, I had moved back to my home state of Arizona, Kat and I would call each other every week or so just to catch up on our lives. During one of these calls she informed me that she was thinking of moving to Arizona soon, she asked me to help her find a place to live. I was more than happy to help, I started checking apartment in the area, I finally found a small house about 20 miles from town that she was interested in, she hates apartment living, to many nosey neighbors she always said.

Kat tells me she is planning on moving within two weeks, so I went to the realtor and put down a deposit for her and covered the first month of rent, then started getting the place ready for her. I was bartending at a small neighborhood bar during this time, so my days were pretty open for getting the little house cleaned up for her.

Kat called me one Friday and said she was driving from California to head out to the new house, she would hopefully be in town by late Saturday night, I gave her the number and address to the bar I worked at in case she got in town before I got off work. I got a call from her around midnight Saturday, she said she found the house without problem, loved the work I had done on it for her, but she was pretty tired from the drive and was going to just go to sleep.

I arranged to take a few days off from work and told her I would stop by in the morning to help unload her car.

I got up around 10am on Sunday, got on my little Honda 350 and headed to her place. When I pulled up the drive she was just kind of staring at me, as I got close enough for her to recognize she smile big and ran toward me. "Damn little brother, when did you become a biker?" she asked. I explained that living in Arizona was great bike weather, and made for a much easier commute. I parked my bike and we gave each other a big hug then started unloading her car. "Not much stuff," I commented.

"No," she said, "I decided to travel light and get new stuff, didn't really want the old furniture."

I told her I would help her get new stuff when she was ready. The place I had found for her did have a couch and a couple chairs already there.

It only took about two hours to get all of her car unloaded, we sat on the small sofa and drank some iced tea and talked about our lives, she had recently broke up with her long time boyfriend, he had made some moves on a friend of hers and when word got back to Kath she broke off the relationship and decided to move. I told her that being a bartender and the late hours I worked didn't exactly blend well with dating, so I stayed single and dated now and then. We sat and talked for about an hour, then she asked if I would take her for a ride on my bike, saying "I have never been on a motorcycle before."

I stood up, reached for her hand and off we went to take a little ride. At the bike I cautioned her the rules of the passenger on a motorcycle, explaining the need to hold on to me and lean as I lean to avoid any over balance and accidental tip over. I got on and started the bike, handed her a helmet and reached for her hand to help her climb on. As I put the bike into gear and we started moving I felt her arms doing a death grip around me, after a couple miles her grip relaxed and she started to enjoy the freedom associated with being on a bike, her beautiful brown hair flying in the wind. The turns still made her uneasy, and she would always tightened her hold as we would lean in to the turn, but she was getting good at the leans. After about 15 miles we pulled into a small store for some soda, when she removed her helmet and shook out her hair her smile was as bright as the sky. "God I love the feeling," she said.

"I can tell," I said. "you look like you just had the best sex of your life."

"Ya, I am still tingling," she said with a wink, then kissed my cheek, then turned and headed for the store, as I watched her walk all I could think of was what a fantastic ass that woman has.

We finished our sodas and got on the bike to head back to her place. About half way there I felt her scoot up a bit closer to me, I could feel her breasts pressing into my back and her hands came up and were more caressing my chest then holding on. A sensation that was very nice, as we rode her hands slid down and came to rest in my lap, she then started to rub on my dick thru my jeans, giving a light squeeze now and then. By the time we pulled into her driveway my dick was begging for release from the confines of my jeans.

Kat jumped off the bike, took off her helmet and headed toward the house, when she reached the door she turned and asked if I was just going to sit on the bike, or come in. I smiled and said I had to "unwind" a bit from the ride.

With a smirk she said, "a shower is the best for unwinding," and headed in the door. A couple minutes later I climbed off my bike and headed inside, Kath handed me some iced tea and said she was going to take a quick shower and do a little unwinding of her own. I sat on the sofa, day dreaming of the ride, her actions and the absolute beauty of her. Needless to say, this was not helping the dick to relax, more so it was causing it to try to break thru the denim of my jeans.

After a few minutes, lost in my fantasy world I heard Kat calling my name, walking toward the bathroom door I asked what she wanted. "I forgot my shampoo in the other room," she said, "would you please go grab it for me."

I brought in the shampoo, reaching in behind the curtain to hand it to her, causing the curtain to open slightly giving me a first look at the beautiful ass I have fantasized about for so many years. As I stood there staring, she reached for the shampoo, the bottle slipped from her hand onto the shower floor, without thinking I reached for it and fell into the tub, this caused Kat to lose balance and fall on top of me, with our fast movements and trying to avoid getting hurt we somehow ended up with her ass on my face and the shower curtain on the floor. Kat started to giggle a bit, then as she turned to look at me, she noticed where my face was, at this point I have lost all control of my actions, the years of wanting to see her naked ass had my mind in over drive, and here I was with this beautiful woman who had been the vision of my youthful jerk-off sessions sitting on my face.

I reached my hands up to her hips and held her there as I began to tongue and lick her ass. Kat rose up a little, adjusting herself so that her pussy was now receiving my tongue, I continue my licking and sliding my tongue inside her sweet moistness. After just a few minutes she was moaning and pushing her pussy down on my tongue, I felt her body tense and heard a sigh just as her creamy cum filled my mouth, the sweetest flavor I have ever tasted. As Kat began to resume her normal breathing she looked at my face between her legs and said, "Bro, I have wanted that for so long, thank you."

At this point, we stood up, I fixed the curtain, and removed my clothes to join Kat in the shower. As we washed each other's bodies, neither of us speaking, only caressing, she looked up into my eyes, we kissed.

We exited the shower, toweling off, my clothes were soaked on the floor, so I wrapped the towel around my waist and headed out to the living room. Kat came out a bit later wearing a short robe and sat next to me on the sofa, leaned into my arms and said that she had something for me that I had always longed for and she made herself a promise to save it for me. With that she removed my towel and laid her head into my lap taking my dick into her mouth. It took less than 2 minutes for my dick to start shooting into her throat, she continued sucking me, making my dick hard once again, then she stood, dropped her robe to the ground turned and presented her gorgeous ass to me saying, "I know how much you have always loved my ass, I have saved it for you and only you." With that she slowly sat down on my lap, guiding the head of my dick to her sweet virgin ass, I watched in amazement as the head of my dick disappeared into her tiny hole, she eased slowly, holding her breath as she lowered herself.

The tightness was incredible, when she had taken in about half of my meager size, she stopped, allowing her body to adjust to the invasion, I reached around her and began to run my fingers in her slit, she was still very wet, as I began to rub on her clit she started her decent once more, lowering herself down completely onto my lap, the feeling was incredible. I started to move my hips but she said, "no, this is my present to you little brother, sit still and enjoy." With that she slowly lifted and lowered her beautiful ass on my dick, moaning with each downward thrust, I started to slip my fingers into her pussy and rub my thumb on her clit, as her next orgasm was building I could feel mine as well. When her orgasm hit, her ass tightened around my dick, causing me to shoot my seed deep inside her bowels.

We stayed in this position for a while, letting both of our bodies regain composure, Kat then rose from my lap, turned to face me, sat down once more and we kissed, deep long and passionate kissing. When we broke our kiss, she spoke first, "I love you," she said, "Kat," I said, "there is not a more beautiful woman in the world, I have loved you since our first meet 7 years ago."

Kat and I now live together, we are very much in love and she still loves riding on the back of my bike, almost as much as she enjoys riding me.