Kate

Story Info
Kate gets her revenge.
2k words
4.11
255.9k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,301 Followers

I can't believe what an ass Bill is, Kate thought to herself as she watched her husband pawing the sexy little blonde waitress. He was always doing this to her when they went out. A few drinks and he'd notice anyone but her. And I don't look so bad, Kate said to herself, looking into the mirror behind the bar. Her deep green dress matched her eyes and her red, waist-length hair still caused men's heads to swivel around for a second look. Her full 36D breasts didn't need a bra to stand up tall and her nipples were always hard, excited from rubbing against the material of her clothes. She never wore a bra. And tonight to be sexy and excite Bill, she had worn no panties, making sure he noticed when her short dress hiked up high on her thighs when she got into the car. The look on Bill's face when he saw her shaved pussy naked under her dress had made her think she was going to have a good time tonight and get some serious loving.

And now he was once again trying to fuck anyone but her. Well, two can play at that game, she thought, looking around the bar to see who was there. It wasn't terribly crowded, but as usual there were more men than ladies. Bill was actually feeling the girl's breasts! She couldn't believe it. Then she noticed the man at the end of the bar. He seemed really big, tall, broad shoulders, rugged face.

Hmm, this might be fun, she thought as she got to her feet. She noticed that his eyes were on her as she slowly sauntered down the bar towards him, a smirk on her face as she thought of Bill with his back to her as he felt up the waitress.

"Hi there," she said as she stood next to the stranger. "Are you by yourself?"

"I was," he replied in a deep voice, a half smile playing across his face. "And you?"

"I wasn't, but then I was," she replied smiling. "And now I'm not again, I think."

"Sounds complicated," he said. "You got a name?"

"Kate."

"I'm Jase."

"Nice to meet you, Jase," Kate said with a smile, holding out her hand.

"I'm sure the pleasure is going to be all mine," Jase said, shaking her hand.

"It better not be," Kate said with a laugh.

"How about a drink?" Jase asked.

"Right here at the bar?" Kate asked, reaching out and rubbing Jase's cock through his jeans.

"That's fine by me," Jase said, taking a long drink on his beer. "I hope you're thirsty because I'm going to fill your mouth with cum like you've never seen it before."

"I'm getting thirstier by the minute," Kate said, feeling his cock grow under her hand.

"I think it's time to feed you," Jase said, taking her by the hand and pulling her around to the other side of him against the wall. "Go for it," he said, unzipping his jeans and pulling his cock out.

Kate gasped when she saw it. It had to be at least 10" long and thicker than any cock she had ever seen. "Oh, my god," she said, reaching out and grasping it in her hand. "It's so big."

"Get on your knees and suck it," Jase told her.


Kate gave a glance over to where Bill still had his back to her, totally absorbed with the blonde waitress. Looking around the room she saw that nobody was even looking their way. The excitement of what she was doing excited her and she felt her nipples get even harder and felt her pussy getting very, very wet. She dropped to her knees, finding herself at eye level with Jase's monster cock. She flicked out her tongue, licking the head of his cock, tasting him.

"Mmm," she said, opening her mouth and letting the head of his cock slide in. Her mouth was stretched as wide as it would go to accommodate him. She began to lick and suck on the head of his cock, wondering how she was going to get any more of him into her mouth. Jase solved that problem by grabbing her by the head and forcing her onto his cock, pushing himself into her throat and gagging her. She backed off for a moment and caught her breath and then Jase was pulling her head forward again, forcing himself into her mouth.

She relaxed as much as possible, sucking on him and licking him, trying to get him into her throat again. And once again Jase helped, forcing her down onto him, his cock pushing into her throat. This time she managed not to gag and relaxed as he began to face fuck her, slowly forcing more and more of his cock into her mouth until finally she felt her nose pressing deep into his pubic hair. She couldn't believe she had all of him in her mouth. She began to fuck her mouth on his cock, enjoying the feeling of so much cock filling her mouth. With one hand on his shaft, the other sought out his balls, feeling them large and heavy in her hand as she continued to suck him.

And now Jase let her be, contented to having her do all the work as he struck up a conversation with the bartender.

"I don't know how you do it, Jase," the bartender said, shaking his head as he leaned over the bar to watch Kate sucking his huge cock.

"Well, they get to see all of this and they just can't resist trying to see if they can do it," Jase said, stroking Kate's head as she continued to suck him. "This one is pretty good," he said.

"Yeah, she's pissed at her stupid husband," the bartender said with a laugh, looking over at Bill amusing himself with the waitress.

"Her husband, huh," Jase said with a grin as he looked down at Kate with his cock buried in her mouth. "Maybe we'll really let her get even," he said with a laugh.

"I'll take some of that," the bartender agreed, laughing too.

"Hey, Honey," Jase said, reaching down to stroke Kate's cheek. "Take a break for a minute. I promise I'll cum in your mouth before we're done."

Reluctantly Kate let Jase's cock out of her mouth, driving her tongue one last time into the slit at the end and sucking on him, tasting his pre-cum once again before she let him help her to her feet, her eyes bright.

"You like that, Honey?" Jase asked.

"Yeah," Kate said, licking her lips.

"That your husband?" Jase asked, indicating Bill with his head.

"Yeah, that asshole," Kate said, her hand still wrapped around Jase's cock.

"Well, let's show him what he's missing, then," Jase said, getting to his feet. "Have a seat," he said, helping Kate onto the barstool and turning her so that her back was to the bar, and Bill. "I'll bet a hot babe like you doesn't wear panties under a dress like that, does she?" Jase asked, sliding his hand between her legs and feeling her naked pussy. "Nice and wet, too," he said, sliding two fingers into her.


Kate moaned as Jase slid his fingers in and out of her pussy. She couldn't believe how good it felt, how exciting it was to be doing it publicly. She barely noticed when Jase reached around behind her and slid the zipper on her dress down. She lifted her ass when he tugged her skirt up and slid her to the edge of the barstool, standing between her now wide-spread legs. Grasping his cock in his hand, Jase rubbed the head of it up and down between Kate's naked pussy lips.

Kate leaned back against the bar, her arms spread wide to support her and her head hanging back. Her mouth opened in a gasp as she felt Jase's huge cock start to enter her pussy. Oh my god, she thought as she felt inch after inch of his cock pushing deep into her pussy, entering what she thought of as no-man's land, a place no man had ever reached before. She felt rough hands on her face, and opening her eyes saw the bartender standing there, caressing her cheeks softly. Then his hands pushed downward, pushing the top of her unzipped dress down, exposing and freeing her breasts, his fingers grasping her nipples and squeezing them tightly and pulling on them.

Kate gasped at the sudden pleasure/pain this caused her even as she felt Jase bottoming out in her pussy, their pubic bones grinding against each other as his cock filled her pussy. Then he slowly began to fuck her while the bartender continued to play with her breasts. Jase sawed in and out of her pussy, fucking her steadily while Kate felt orgasm after orgasm sweep through her body. She had never felt anything like this. The excitement of fucking a complete stranger, and in public in a bar with her husband standing not 20 feet away, was incredible.

She felt Jase's thumb find her clit and begin to rub it while he continued to fuck her. Now she was moaning out loud, unable to contain herself. She didn't care who heard her or saw her. Jase's huge cock sliding in and out of her pussy while he continued to rub her clit while the bartender played with her breasts had her on the edge of passing out. Now Jase started really fucking her, slamming his cock in and out of her pussy, really giving it to her. Then he suddenly stopped and she felt herself pulled off of the barstool and pushed to her knees. Jase's huge cock was sticking in her face, glistening wetly from her pussy juices.

"Now I'm ready to fill your mouth," Jase said, touching her lips with his cock.

Kate opened her mouth, sucking his cock, tasting herself all over him. With one hand she grasped his shaft and with the other she cupped his balls, rolling them gently as she continued to suck his cock. After just a minute or so Jase groaned and Kate felt his cock get impossibly bigger and then it was gushing cum into her eagerly sucking mouth. Kate couldn't believe he could fill her mouth, and especially not so quickly. She almost choked before she managed to swallow the first mouthful and then her mouth was being filled once again. She swallowed again and then resumed sucking Jase's cock, the flow of cum having diminished. She sucked until she got no more joy juice from him before letting his cock slide from her mouth.

There she was, on her knees in a bar, her dress hiked up around her hips, her top pushed down to her waist. She had just sucked and fucked a total stranger. Jase reached down and helped her to her feet. Very gently he helped her pull up and straighten her dress. Then he leaned over and kissed her.

"That was great," he said. "It serves him right," he said, nodding towards Bill who had not once noticed what had happened.

"I think it serves me right," Kate said with a sigh. "You have the most incredible cock."

"It liked your mouth and pussy too," Jase said with a laugh. "You come here often?"


"Not really," Kate replied. "But I imagine I can get Bill to come again tomorrow night. Who knows, he might get lucky."

"And you?" Jase asked.

"I got lucky tonight and I plan on being just as lucky tomorrow."

"Sounds like a plan."

"Thank you," Kate said, leaning forward and pulling his face down to kiss him.

"Hey, Kate, what are you doing?" Bill suddenly said.

"Just saying good-night," Kate replied, smiling at Jase as she turned to face Bill. "Do you think she's ready to fuck you yet?"

"Wh-what do you mean?" Bill asked.

"Oh, Bill, why is it you think it's me that's stupid?" Kate said with a laugh, taking his arm. "Let's go home, I want to take a shower and go to bed."

"Yeah, sure," Bill said, not quite understanding what had just happened.

"If you'd like we can come back tomorrow and you can try again," Kate said with a smile. "Maybe you'll get lucky too."

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,301 Followers