Kate and Connor Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother and Sister find love after near-tragedy.
6k words
209k
139

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chargergirl
chargergirl
981 Followers

Connor's jeep pulled in the drive precisely at half-past five, just like every day. Kate was sitting on the back porch waiting for him, her chin propped in her hand, looking quite glum, he thought. He got out of the vehicle and slammed the door.

"OK Kate, what'd you do to it this time?" He was teasing her, but she failed to crack a smile.

"I didn't do anything to it! I swear! It just wouldn't start," she insisted, waving a hand in the direction of another car, hers, parked in front of her brother's. "It just made that clicking noise I told you about when I called. You know, like, 'click, click, click, click.'"

Connor tried to hide a smile at her description of the noise, and failed miserably. He began to laugh.

"It's not funny! I don't know what the hell is wrong with it. You're the mechanic, not me."

Connor wasn't actually a mechanic, as far as his job went. He did work in a auto parts store, though, and could fix anything under the sun. He was only twenty and still going to the local university. During the school year he worked part-time, but it was now mid-May, classes were out, so he'd begun full-time employment.

"It's probably just the battery, anyway," he reassured her.

He went over and popped the hood of her car and leaned over the engine.

"Come and try to start it for-" he looked up to see his sister standing right next to him, peering under the hood.

Ever since Connor had begun to tinker with cars at the tender age of eleven, Kate was always at his side. She just liked to watch, and sometimes ask questions. She didn't have any real interest in learning how to fix anything, she just wanted to be with her much-adored older brother. She was eighteen now, and still liked to watch him work on cars, and she still adored him.

Kate went and got in. She tried the ignition and got the same clicking noise. When she returned to Connor's side she asked, "What do you think it is?"

"The battery's seen better days, for sure. You need a new one, regardless of the problem. Could be the alternator, I'm just not sure yet. But I brought home a new battery anyway. We'll try that first."

Kate went and sat down while Connor went to work on her car. It didn't take any time to change the battery, even she knew how to do that.

"There." He went and turned the key. The car fired right up. Connor got out with a self-satisfied smile on his face.

Kate leaped to her feet and bounded over to him. "Yeay! You fixed it! she cheered and jumped up to throw her arms around him. "Thank you!"

Connor laughed and caught her. He held her easily, having to make no effort whatsoever to hold her 100 pound, five foot two inch body.

"Your welcome." He put her down and went to shut the engine off.

Since the hood was up he decided to check the oil and do a few other minor maintenance type things to Kate's car.

"What did you do today?" he asked, somewhat absently as he pulled out the oil dipstick.

"Went to school, studied for finals. That's about it," she shrugged.

"Excited about graduating?" he glanced over at her.

"I can't wait!" she fairly bounced.

"I bet," he grinned.

"I was going to go for a run, then the damn car wouldn't start. So I called you, then, well, that's it."

"No run?" Connor knew how she loved to run. It was soothing to her, and therapeutic.

"Naw."

"You can go now, if you want."

"Really? You don't care?" She didn't want to leave, not when he was still working on her car. It didn't seem like a very considerate thing to do.

"Heck no, go ahead. Just stick around here, though. I don't want you running around the lake alone. It's too secluded in spots."

"Are you sure?" She loved the lake.

"Kate..." his voice held a warning not, telling Kate not to push her luck.

"OK, OK, if you really don't mind." Still, she hedged.

Connor looked up to see her standing there, chewing indecisively on her lower lip.

"KatieBird, go. It's OK." His voice was gentle now.

Kate smiled. He'd used his pet name for her, something rarely did anymore. He'd started calling her KatieBird when she was seven and had just learned how to whistle. He'd been nine and thought she was going to drive him insane from the incessant whistling.

She turned to go then, but stopped and glanced back over her shoulder to see her brother still watching her. Their eyes met and held for a long moment before Kate finally tore hers away and continued down the drive.

She'd suddenly felt a strange flutter in her belly, the only kind she'd get when she knew a hot guy she liked was watching her. But this, this was just...odd, to feel it now when it was only Connor that was staring at her.

Connor watched his little sister head down the drive. She was wearing light blue running shorts and a tank top. Her long brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail that still managed to tumble down her back to nearly her waist. He'd always loved her hair. It was so incredibly soft and curled just right.

He found himself watching her tight little ass in the blue jogging shorts. His cock gave a little leap.

"What the hell?" he muttered, looking down at the bulge beginning in his jeans. "Son of bitch! That's my sister!" he swore and shook his head. He bent back under the hood.

Kate ran, unsure exactly where she was running to, or more precisely, what she was running from. But it always made her feel better.

Their parents had died in the skies over Lockerbie nearly two years ago. Kate and Connor had been devastated, as theirs had been a tight, close knit family, one that had loved and laughed. But for her older brother, Kate didn't know how she would have survived. Sometimes she still didn't. Connor was now her everything.

They went to live with their Aunt Bet and Uncle Edwin, who were kind people, but had never had kids. They took care of the basic necessities for their niece and nephew, but that was really about it. Connor stayed on at their house because of Kate, and so he could save up more money for his own house when he got out of college. He paid rent there, though Aunt Bet always fussed over taking it.

Kate rounded the drive, home now from her run. She hadn't been gone long, maybe only twenty minutes. Connor worried about her alot these days...

"Huh, that's wierd," she said to herself. The front end of the car was up in the air. No, that wasn't right, only the driver's side was. The car was at an odd angle, almost as if one side had fallen...

"Holy shit!" Kate screamed as she bolted up the driveway. She'd spotted Connor's legs sticking out from the collapsed side of the car. For an unreal second the scene from 'The Wizard of Oz' flashed through her head, the one where Dorothy's house falls on the Wicked Witch of the East and all you can see are her legs sticking out.

"Connor!" Kate screamed. The car had somehow come off the jack stand and fallen on him. She raced to the front and grabbed the car jack. Without even thinking she rammed it under the car, lined it up with the frame and began to pump the long handle as fast as she could. She raised the car several inches, locked the handle and nearly passed out when she heard Connor groan.

"Connor, oh my God!" Kate half stumbled, half crawled to the side of the car where he lay, still under it, on his creeper. She grabbed his legs and yanked him out as hard as she could.

Though he was taller than her by a foot, and outweighed her by a hundred pounds, he rooled out easily. Kate nearly fell on him.

"Connor! Connor! Oh shit, Connor!" she screamed. "Are you OK? Answer me, dammit!" She grabbed him by his grey tee-shirt with both fists and tried to shake him, but he wouldn't budge.

"I'm going to be deaf if you don't stop screaming in my ear," he muttered.

Tears began to flow unabated down Kate's cheeks. "Connor, oh God, I thought you were dead. For a minute I thought you were really dead!" She tried to stifle a moan, but couldn't. It emerged, almost of it's own accord, low and gutteral.

"I'm OK, Kate. I'm not dead." He grabbed both hands that were now trying to shake his shoulders. "Easy sweetheart, easy. Hey Kate, look at me. I'm OK. Come here." He pulled her gently down on top of him.

But Kate couldn't be calmed. She began to sob uncontrollably as she lay on top of her brother, her tears soaking his shirt.

"Shh," he soothed and stroked her head. "I'm all right. See? I'm here with you. Shh Katie, it's OK."

"You-you were under the car! Oh God, it fell on you!" She held on to her brother as tightly as she could, her face buried in his chest.

Connor could say nothing to get through to her, so he simply held her in his arms and slowly, ever so slowly, she stopped crying. And then there was only silence, broken by an occasional hiccup from Kate.

"Kate," he began.

"Yes Connor?"

"If we are going to lay here any longer, can we at least get off the creeper?"

They rolled off te creeper together and it was Kate's turn to pull Connor into her arms She hugged him fiercly.

"Don't you ever do that again! Don't you go and die on me!" Her voice was hoarse from all the tears she'd shed.

"I wouldn't dare," he smiled. He raised himself up on one elbow and looked down into her blue eyes that exactly mirrored his own. Had they always been that blue? he wondered.

"What the hell happened, Connor?" she asked, reaching up and touching his cheek, as if to make sure he was really there. She just wanted to touch him.

"The jack stand gave out, I guess," he shrugged.

"You guess?" She was incredulous.

"Kate, I'm OK. I didn't get crushed, just squeezed a bit." He gave her that funny lopsided smile that he knew would melt her heart. It was the one he always gave her when she was mad at him.

She reached up again and ran her hand through his dark hair. It was thick, a little too long, and incredibly sexy.

"Not fair," she whispered. "You know I can't stay mad at you when you look at me like that." Her heart slammed hard in her chest just then. What the hell was wrong with her?

Connor cleared his throat and looked away. He was becoming alarmed at the way his body was reacting to the nearness of his sister. Twice now in one day he was getting hard because of Kate.

"We should go in now, and get cleaned up. Aunt Bet and Uncle Edwin went out and won't be home until eleven. I'm starving." For you, he thought, then almost groaned.

"I'll throw something together, if you want," Kate offered.

"I'd rather go out, if you're up for it."

"You buying?" Kate grinned, her mood beginning to lighten.

"Yup."

"Well, OK then!"

"Race you to the shower!" He leaped to his feet in one graceful, fluid motion and made for the sliding glass door. Kate was hot on his heels but he was too fast for her. He made it to their bathroom and slammed the door in her face.

There were two bathrooms in the house, but the other one was upstairs and was their aunt and uncles. Kate and Connor would never use that one. The house was a ranch with a walkout basement, two large bedrooms upstairs and two downstairs that were theirs. It was rather nice. There was a family room with a fireplace and a comfortable L shape couch. They pretty much had the whole basement for their own. The laundry was down there, but as for the rest, it was all theirs. Kate and Connor were grateful to their aunt and uncle, unfortunatly they didn't feel very loved by them.

"Don't use all the hot water," Kate hollered through the bathroom door. She knew he wouldn't, though. He was the king of short showers.

Kate was sitting Connor's room in the overstuffed chair, waiting for him to finish. Presently the water shut off and a minute later he walked in the room, a thick white towel about his hips, his only covering.

Kate sucked in her breath, almost involuntarily. For God's sake, she'd seen his naked chest before. But son of bitch, had he always had all those lean, hard, sinewy muscles? And had his shoulders always been so damn broad? Kate could only stare at the wonder that was her own brother.

Connor heard her indrawn breath and turned.

"You OK?" he asked with tiny frown. She had a wierd look on her face.

"Y-yeah. Oh, yeah," she stammered and looked away.

He came over and knelt in front of her.

"Kate, what's up? C'mon, it's me, you know, the one you tell everything."

"Oh stop, I'm fine. Really. Just uh, some guy trouble," she lied. Damn. She couldn't rmemeber the last time she'd lied to her brother. Well, actually, it wasn't a lie, not really, she thought.

"Well, if you're sure." His eyes narrowed then and he looked at her closely. "Kate, you know...you're very beautiful and guys are going to want to, um, be with you. Does it have anything to do with that?"

"Connor." She tried to look at him, but her eyes skipped away. He didn't miss it.

"Is anyone pressuring you?" he wanted to know. He felt strange asking that, as if he, her brother, had a right to know. And was that jealousy he was feeling, thinking of another man touching his sister?

"No, no one," she shook her head. "No, well, Nick has been, a little. I guess. Alot, really."

Connor didn't like hearing that. Hell, he didn't like it one bit. Partly because he didn't like Nick all that much, and partly he hated the whole fucking idea of it all. Kate had been seeing Nick since Christmas and Connor had a suspiscion he'd been trying to get in her pants.

"Have you let him?" He cringed when he heard himself say the words, but he needed to know.

"What? Have I let him what? Touch me?"

Connor nodded, holding his breath.

"Well, yes and no." She mulled it over. "Why do you want to know?"

Why indeed? he wondered. He stood up then and went to take a drink of water from the glass on his nightstand to buy a little time.

"I'm still a virgin, if that's what you want to know."

Connor began to cough and sputter, not expecting her to be so blunt. Water shot out his nose. He let out a giant sneeze then and Kate broke into gales of laughter. The tension quickly lifted and they were left laughing at one another.

After a few minutes Kate excused herself and, shaking her head at her brother, she left to go take a shower.

In the bathroom she removed her clothes and frowned to find her pussy wet. She looked at herself in the full-length mirror and could see a bit of moisture between her legs. She reached down to touch herself and gasped when she felt the slickness there. Her clit stood out and was hard and swollen. She stroked herself several times, trying hard not to moan. She needed to come, knew. Needed to release the sexual tension that continued to build.

Kate turned on the shower and stepped into the hot spray. The strain of the day began to ease in her shoulders but there was a know in her gut that wouldn't go away. Christ, Connor had almost died today. She closed her eyes and sould only see him there under the car, when she'd feared him crushed to death.

Kate shook her head, trying to rid her mind of the disturbing image. Her fingers returned to her pussy, feeling, stroking. She slowly inserted her first finger, then her second. She'd once tried three, but that had really hurt. She began to fuck herself and tease her clit with her thumb. Her other hand stole up and began to play with her tits. She pinched her nipples, one then the other. She was close now, so incredibly close. A small moan escaped and then in a rush, she orgasmed, her juices spilling over her fingers, getting washed away by the shower spray. In her mind, all she could see was Connor, touching her, stroking her, making love to her.

"Kate! Let's go!" Connor yelled through the door.

"O-OK! I'm coming!" she yelled back, then began to laugh at what she'd said.

She washed quickly then got out of the shower. She wrapped another white towel around her and went across the hall to her room. Connor, she saw, was in the family room watching TV.

She joined him after dressing and brushing out her hair. It hung down to her ass when wet, but curled up a few inches as it dried.

Kate emerged from her room sans makeup, which was just fine with Connor. The less the better, in his opinion. Kate didn't need any at all, to his thinking. She was a rare, natural beauty. Her lashes were long, thick and dark, and her high cheekbones needed no accenting at all.

"Ready?" she asked, not looking at him She was digging for her keys in her purse. Had she looked up she would have seen Connor staring at her, his eyes hooded, a dark look on his face.

Connor was trying his damnedest to not jump off the couch and enfold Kate in his arms. He wanted to hold her, stroke her, touch and taste her. Hell, he wanted to make love to her!

Instead, he answered, "Yeah, I'm ready. Where do you want to go?"

"Hmm...Thai?"

Connor wrinkled his nose and shook his head.

"No? OK, um...Chinese, Mexican, Japanese?"

Connor kept shaking his head.

"Well, where the hell do you want to go then?"

"Italian?" he asked hopefully.

"Sure," she laughed. "You should have just said so in the first place."

They went in Connor's jeep. The late spring evening was chilly so Kate helped to put on the top.

They had fun together, as the usually did. Joking and laughing and talking. They both began to feel normal again, each thinking that what they'd been feeling for the other was behind them, just a fleeting feeling.

After dinner they went home. Their aunt and uncle were still out, not that it mattered; they rarely spent any time with Kate and Connor.

"Do you want to watch 'Home Alone', 'Good Fellas', or 'Psycho'?" Connor asked as he flipped through the movie channels.

"I haven't seen 'Psycho' in ages," Kate said enthusiastically. Mobster movies didn't appeal to her and 'Home Alone' was a Christmas movie. She didn't like watching movies out of season.

"'Psycho' it is. You aren't going to freak out on me, though, or anything, are you?" he asked with a grin.

"Naw," she scoffed. "Besides, the movie's not that scary."

It had just started so they settled in to watch. Connor tried hard, very hard, not to notice how Kate would grip his thigh when a scary part came on. Then came the famous shower scene and Kate all but launched herself onto his lap.

"Damn! No matter how many times I see it, that part always gets me!" she laughed, looking up at him.

Kate had thrown herself face first into her brother's chest and his arms had come up automatically to encircle and hold her. He held her yet, tight against him, trying to will himself to put her away from him. He lost the battle when she turned her face up to his. His heart began to pound a wild beat and his palms grew sweaty.

"Connor, what-?"

"Katie, I-"

They both cut the other off. Their eyes continued to stay locked together for several momnets, then Connor broke it off, tearing his gaze away from his sister's.

They both knew there was something wrong, that they were each feeling things for the other that they shouldn't and it was scaring the hell out of them.

"Maybe I should go to bed now," Kate said softly, pulling away from her brother.

Connor didn't want to let her go. He wanted her there, where she was. But he nodded and opened his arms. Kate hesitated for the briefest moment, then was up and gone before he knew it.

In her room Kate began to pace. She knew Connor felt it too, what she was feeling. But she didn't know what to do about it. She tried to lay down and go to sleep, but sleep wouldn't come for her. She heard her brother go into the bathroom, then about ten minute later she heard him head for bed. She could hear music playing softly, faintly. She began to relax.

Connor had gone into the bathroom rock hard and in pain. He pulled his cock out of his pants and rubbed some lotion on his hands. Slowly he began to work it over the head and down the shaft. All he could think of was Kate. Sweet sister, God how he wanted her! He closed his eyes and thought of her, imagined her on her knees before him, pretended it was her mouth sucking him off and not just his hands. He was her naked on his bed, beautiful legs spread open before him, beckoning, calling to him.

chargergirl
chargergirl
981 Followers
12