Kate and Jake Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake collapsed onto Madeleine's belly and boobs, and, using them as a pillow, turned his head towards Kate, who plastered kisses all over his face, neck, and shoulders. Madeleine was out of it for the time being, just twitching and moaning under him, so he and his mother cuddled and exchanged kisses and words of endearment in the afterglow, their heads nestled in among Maddy's lovely breasts.

When Madeleine finally stirred, indicating she was conscious again, Jake rolled off her, slipping out of her in the process. Kate chuckled and said:

"You two are still pretty much out of it, but I've recovered now, so just lie there and enjoy me cleaning you both up," as she moved to lie between them, her head in the region of their groins.

"No, Mum," said Jake, as he sat up and moved to reposition himself, lying on his back with his head between Madeleine's ankles. "I might be a virile eighteen year old lad, but I can tell you that I'm pleasantly shagged out after all that, and not ready to go again. You're a lightweight, Mum, so why don't you come and lie with your legs on my chest, your pussy on my face, and your face above Maddy's pussy, so I can clean you up while you do the same for her?"

Kate smiled lovingly and cheekily, and quickly got into position. She then revelled in the feeling of her son's tongue on her private parts while she was doing the same to Madeleine.

On feeling Kate's tongue lapping her pussy and clitoris, Madeleine opened her eyes, raised her head, and was amazed at the sight of their three bodies stretching out in line before her gaze. Kate looked so gorgeous with her horny little body stretched out, face down, half on the mattress and half on Jake, with her tiny bubble butt squirming slightly on Jake's face; her pretty face concentrating on Madeleine's vulva, as her tongue darted and lapped. In the distance she could see Jake's athletic body and his wonderful love pole flopped sideways on his lower belly. She propped another pillow under her head so she could continue to watch in comfort.

Eventually, Kate had to stop licking as the waves of imminent orgasm coursed through her body. She raised her head and came into eye contact with Madeleine. The two girls locked gazes almost as if Kate wanted Madeleine to see her climax at her son's hand... or rather, tongue. Madeleine held her breath as she saw Kate grimace, her body tense, her gorgeous little buttocks clench - and then come!

Jake slithered out from under her, mostly for self-protection, as she bounced around in the throes of another strong orgasm. Kate ended up lying on her back with her head next to Madeleine's hip, moaning and trembling. Jake moved up between Madeleine's legs, level with his mother, and put his arm over Maddy's thigh and around Kate's body, just below her breasts, to comfort her and cuddle her. Then he looked up at Madeleine's still awestruck face and said:

"I think mum left some unfinished business here," and while still cuddling his mother and Madeleine's leg, he lowered his mouth to Maddy's pussy, while extending his free arm upwards to grasp one of her breasts. Propped up as she was, Madeleine could comfortably watch her lover eating her out, and her girlfriend twitching and rolling her head in the afterglow, until it all became too much for her. She closed her eyes, and with a sigh she luxuriated in the wonderful feelings happening between her legs. As Madeleine got hotter, higher and noisier, Kate woke up, saw what was going on, and moved up the bed so she could manually and orally play with Madeleine's other breast. This extra erotic stimulation accelerated Madeleine's arousal and she went off very noisily.

After a period of denouement, they rearranged themselves so they were side by side, Jake in the middle, and Kate pulled the covers up and over them. Madeleine was still sleepy after her last orgasm, and Kate and Jake decided they were too tired to worry about showering - they'd do that in the morning. Jake put his back hard up against Madeleine, which prompted her to roll towards him and drape one arm over his abdomen, while Kate snuggled her bottom into Jake's lap, and they all drifted off to sleep, lying together like three spoons in a drawer.

Something caused Jake to wake in the middle of the night. They were still cuddling one another in the spoon position - maybe one of the girls had moved, and that's what woke him, or it might simply be because he was not used to going to bed early, and if ever he did, he often woke up around three in the morning. As was often the case when he woke up, he had an erection. He chuckled to himself and thought, 'little wonder on this particular occasion, sandwiched between two lovely, naked ladies'. He could feel the length of Madeleine's hard young body pressed against his back and legs, and the warmth of it, and in front of him his mother's horny little figure was moulded to his, with her butt still firmly in his lap, his erection lying in the divide between her tiny cheeks. He wasn't feeling particularly randy, or in desperate need of a fuck after the events of yesterday and last night, but mischievously thought, 'why not?' He reached down and slid his cock-head down her inter-gluteal groove, over her anus, and then nuzzled it into the labial folds of her pussy, found the opening, and slipped it into her vagina. She was asleep and therefore probably not sexually aroused, unless she was having sexy dreams about last night's spectacular events, but she was extremely well lubricated with his earlier ejaculate, so he knew it was safe to push all the way in, and he did, gently so as to not wake her, if possible. She moaned, but he felt sure that was sleep-talking as she gave no other sign of being conscious.

He knew she would eventually wake up, especially as he approached the vinegar stroke, but he was enjoying the game of seeing how long he could fuck her without her being aware, and proceeded very gently, and very slowly, enjoying the agony of the restraint he was exercising. The excruciatingly slow fuck went on for somewhere between five and ten minutes before he got to the stage where he just had to speed up a little and allow that final escalation of physical and mental exhilaration to take its inevitable course. Kate wriggled her bottom suggestively in his lap, indicating that she was now aware of what he was doing and keen to participate, so he made his thrusts longer and stronger, but still kept the pace reasonably slow, hoping not wake Madeleine. The build-up of sexual tension throughout this ultra-slow process was not exponential like it usually was, probably because he could not increase his stroke rate significantly as he got turned on. It was more linear, the arousal incrementally increasing a little with each thrust. This was a new experience for him. He usually pounded away, on a plateau of arousal, for as long as his partner wanted him to keep going, and then, when he was ready for ejaculation, increased his stroke rate rapidly, allowing sexual tension to spiral out of control until he blew! This time he enjoyed the exhilaration of controlled arousal, and the ecstasy that accompanied it, until it finally peaked. He thrust one last time, held her tight, and emptied himself into her. There was no doubt that she was now awake - her hand clamped his arm in a vice like grip, her fingernails painfully biting into his flesh. While the fucking was so much more controlled, the throbbing of his dick seemed more out of control, and much stronger than usual, as it pumped spurt after spurt of semen into her, until there was none left.

He finally came down from his climactic state. The extreme tension in his buttocks and legs began to relax, as did his crushing hold on her, and he lay there damp with sweat, enjoying the euphoria of the afterglow, and the feeling of his long dick nestled in in the warmth of Kate's femininity.

He realised he was mistaken if he thought he could get away with fucking his mother without his girlfriend awakening, when Madeleine's arm tightened around his belly in a loving hug. He intuitively knew that she was just expressing her love and contentment and not asking for an equaliser - there would be plenty of time for that in the morning. He knew from many past experiences, he would wake up with an erection, and then it would be her turn to be gently fucked. Maybe they would also play the game of seeing how long they could do it without waking his mother up?

As Madeleine snuggled her lap into his bottom, and Kate wriggled her tiny butt further into his lap in an effort to keep him inside her for as long as possible, he sighed and thought, 'life can't get much better than this!' He thought about all the other lads in his year, or on the university campus as a whole, and how they spent an inordinate amount of time pursuing and courting chicks in the hope of occasionally getting their end in, on the back seat of a car, or in some other not very salubrious accommodation, and was grateful for his own unique and wonderful situation.

----- oOo -----

Jake woke up again when the dawning light softly lit the bedroom. His cock had slid out of Kate during the second half of the night, but they were still nestled together in the spoon position, and he could feel Madeleine snuggled into his back. There was no movement from either girl, so he assumed he was the first to wake... that is... until a hand tightened on his early morning erection!

He ran his hand down his belly, finding Madeleine's arm on the way, and gave it a good morning squeeze. She returned his morning greeting with a five fingered squeeze on his penis, and then he felt her snuggle her body even closer and bring her mouth to his ear.

"Want to see if you can do me without waking your mother up?" she whispered.

He nodded, and turned his body to face her.

"From behind, just like you did to Kate," she whispered, and then turned over and nuzzled her lovely bum into his lap.

Jake felt Kate turn over simultaneously with Madeleine, ending up with her breasts pressed against his back, her lap moulded around his ass, and her legs slightly bent to remain in contact with his, all the way down to her ankles. Madeleine didn't notice any of this because she was turning at the same time, and since Kate was a lightweight, and Maddy a few kilos heavier, any disturbance of the mattress could be explained by Madeleine's rotation alone.

Madeleine turned her head backwards towards Jake's face and whispered, "Didn't wake her, did I?"

"Nope," Jake lied in a whisper, "She's still sound asleep - I just heard a little snore."

"Good," whispered Madeleine, and turned her head to face forwards again, while snuggling her bottom into Jake's lap and against his steel-rod-like cock, in a suggestive manner.

Jake carefully guided his cock-head between her ass cheeks and upper thighs until he found the heat of her womanhood, and then used his hand to manually rub it up and down her slit until he elicited a very soft moan from her. He knew that she would be very well lubricated, not only from the activities of last night, but, in her case, also because she was awake and feeling horny. He wasn't surprised, therefore, when, after a half dozen passes up and down her slit, his cock-head was quite wet and slippery. She pulled her legs up a little, towards her chest, to put herself more in the doggy posture, albeit on her side, to give him better access. Kate was so slim, and her bottom so small, that Jake could easily enter her even if her body and her legs were straight up and down, but while Maddy's perfect bum was relatively small for her overall size, and very sexy, it was just a bit meatier and poking it out at him in this fashion did allow him easier access and deeper penetration, which he now took advantage of. He pressed his cock-head into the ass end of her slit, and then slid it all the way in, and paused. She tensed slightly and then sighed softly. Kate wrapped herself around her son as best she could without touching Madeleine, and he commenced his slow thrusting. Without anything being said, it was tacitly understood that Madeleine probably would not have an orgasm from vaginal intercourse alone, but they both knew she just wanted him in her, and to be filled up by him, while according to the 'rules of the game', seeing if they could achieve this without waking Kate. However, after he had been thrusting gently, and agonisingly slowly, for a few minutes he wondered if he could help her out, anyway, by placing his upper arm over her feminine hip, and his hand on her love mound. He was delighted to find that, with a slight body realignment, he could thrust his erect cock into her and finger her clitoris at the same time, while his other arm was under her with its hand on her lower boob. Kate very quietly readjusted her position to stay in maximal contact with Jake so she could enjoy rocking with him as he fucked Madeleine.

Playing the game, even though he knew his mother was not only awake, but a co-conspirator in this deception, he continued to move in Madeleine very slowly and gently, all the way in, and then nearly all the way out, over and over again, He could feel her arousal building as he continued to fuck her, frig her clitoris, and manhandle her lower breast, then he felt a new sensation of his own...

His mother, Kate, readjusted her position again so she could squeeze her slender hand between his thighs and cup his balls in her hand. As she proceeded to play with them his arousal soared in response to the multiple levels of physical pleasure he was now experiencing:

his mother's sexy body pressed into his back;

her manipulation of his scrotum and testicles;

the licks and kisses she was applying to the bare skin of his back;

the feel of his rampant flesh sliding in and out of Madeleine's tight love tunnel;

her clitoris becoming erect under his finger tip;

the wonderful texture of the handful of boob he had in his lower hand;

and the sexy lines, warmth, and firmness of her body pressed into his.

He was disappointed when his mother withdrew her hand, but delighted when it returned a moment later, and then confused when she started to smear something wet on his anus. She repeated this manoeuvre several times until she was satisfied he was well lubricated in that area. Little did he know that, in the absence of baby oil, or any other lubricant, she had been fingering herself to cover her digit with their love juices from their middle-of-the night coupling, and then applying them to his anus.

His eyes opened wide when he felt the pressure of the lubricated ball of her finger on his tightly closed arsehole. He inhaled in delight when it eventually overcame the resistance of his anal sphincter and 'popped' inside. He had never experienced anal pleasure before - he definitely was not gay; neither Cassie or Maddy had suggested it or even thought about it; and he had never fingered himself; so it was a completely new experience, and he was enjoying it.

As his finger went round and round on Maddy's clitoris; as his other hand kneaded her breast; as his cock slid in and out like a slowly reciprocating piston, and as Kate's finger went in and out and roundabout in his ass, he and Maddy started their journey up 'Climactic Mountain' together, eventually gaining it summit, and then falling over the cliff into the orgasmic pit below.

She was trying very hard not to make a noise. She had her mouth clamped tightly shut and was pressing a pillow against her face so only muffled whimpering noises escaped, but her body told the whole story of what was going on within her. Jake could feel her convulsing in his arms, and this was jerking his body, which in turn was bouncing Kate around. Jake quickened his thrusting, and Kate fingered his ass more vigorously until he came too, only moments behind Madeleine, and while she was still orgasming.

Kate left her finger deep in Jake's ass while he ejaculated and enjoyed a brand new experience. She could actually feel his orgasm: the contraction of his prostate gland as it pumped semen up his urethra and into Madeleine; the sympathetic contractions of his anal sphincter muscle on her finger; and the tensing of his muscular buttocks against her hand. When he stopped ejaculating she gave him a prostatic massage; because she was a nurse and knew how to; because she wanted to; and so she could ask him later what it felt like, and if he ever wanted her to do it again for him.

Eventually, Madeleine said over her shoulder, "I suppose you're awake now, Kate?"

"I suppose you could say that," replied Kate, tongue-in-cheek. "I was having pleasant dreams about last night until you started bouncing my boy around."

"Sorry, Kate," giggled Madeleine.

"That's okay, love," replied Kate. "It's time to get up anyway. I'm going to shower with my darling son. There's not room enough for three of us in the shower stall in the ensuite, so you can either bask in the afterglow while you wait, or use the other bathroom down the hall - up to you, love."

"What's the attraction of showering together? I mean, if there's any ulterior motive, you're already naked, and cuddled up to him here in your nice comfy bed... and if there isn't a hidden agenda, wouldn't it be easier and quicker to shower one at a time?"

"Oh, Maddy," said Kate, like a school teacher talking down to a naïve schoolgirl, "there's still a lot you have to learn about our Jake. In my experience, I've learned that showers do wondrous things for him, even if he's a bit shagged out. C'mon, Jake, let's go and get the day started with a bang, huh?"

A couple of minutes later Madeleine heard the water running, some giggling from Kate, and Jake's deeper tones. She wanted to watch. What the heck!... she felt like a wee anyway, so why not? She hopped out of bed went to the ensuite, and walked in. The shower cubicle was at the end, and was a nice size as it occupied the whole width of the room. At the entrance end of the room was the vanity bench, and between that and the shower cubicle was the toilet.

Kate gave Madeleine a brief smile through the water patterned glass, but other than that, the couple under the shower seemed oblivious to her presence, so she sat on the toilet, started to wee, and watched them through the glass. Maddy thought how wonderful they looked: Jake with his tall, athletic body looking down on his mother's angelic face as they cuddled under the cascading water; she looking up at him lovingly as she stood straight, her body pressed against his from knee to breast - their loins were especially in firm contact with no daylight at all between them. Kate looked magnificent. Her legs were perfect, and Madeleine's eyes followed them up from her dainty, well turned ankles, over sculptured calves, thin straight thighs, the slight curvature of her little bottom, the dimples either side of her lower spine, and then her beautifully shaped back. Her arms were around Jake, and his around her, as they looked into each other's eyes. Kate mouthed something and while Madeleine couldn't hear the whisper over the sound of the water, she read: 'I love you'; on Kate's lips.

Jake turned the shower head to one side, picked up the loofah and cake of soap, and started to sponge Kate all over. Madeleine looked on affectionately as he covered her with suds, and paid especial attention to under her arms, her breasts, and between her legs. Kate was loving the attention, leaning lightly on the glass, facing Madeleine, but not seeing her because her eyes were closed, and there was a serenity in the way she was sweetly smiling. Jake did notice Madeleine watching them and briefly smiled, but then went back to exploring his girlfriend's body with the sudsy loofah.