Kate Middleton Likes It Rough Pt. 05

Story Info
Kate teams up with Sophie, Countess of Wessex.
3k words
4.4
15.2k
13
2

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
809 Followers

January, 2020.

x

Sophie Helen Rhys-Jones, Countess of Wessex, at the age 50 had rivalled Kate Middleton as one of the most glamorous members of the Royal Family. She had now been married to Prince Edward, youngest of the Queen's children, for twenty one years and was looking ever more youthful.

Blessed with a radiant smile and dimpled cheeks she showed a sleek silhouette with an age defying nipped waist and slender legs. Her soft ash blonde hair fell in layered waves and was a far cry from the Princess Diana bob she had sported all those years ago.

She had acquired a light tan which gave her skin a happy glow and which also highlighted her cute freckles.

The naturally warm natured Countess had scheduled a whirlwind two day trip to Sierra Leone in what was the first official trip to Africa since Harry and Meghan's in 2019.

Her visit had focused on meeting community leaders across the capital, Freetown in a string of engagements. After a final speech at a reception for UK partners at the British High Commissioner's residence she had the chance to catch her breath and enjoy the pleasant surroundings of the nine bedroom mansion.

The incomparable residence featured traditional architecture while the inside had the style of a grand English country lodge. It was a little known fact that Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, had tagged along on the trip as a behind the scene adviser to Sophie, and had kept a low profile the entire time.

The Commissioner, Mister Nicholas, had ensured that Kate would be undisturbed and given free reign to the garden and rear half of the compound. A high fence provided isolation from the public and Kate loved the rare personal freedom.

The tropical climate, even at this time of the year, meant that it was very hot and dry with temperatures of 75F even in the night time. In her private quarters Kate had spent the night sleeping in the raw and had spent one of the best night's sleep in ages.

After spending the day with Sophie, albeit in the background, the two ladies ate dinner at a formal function before retiring for the evening. The staff was a small, tight knit one who kept their distance for the duration of the royal visit.

Kate had two security men assigned to her by the names of Malcolm and Johnny, two local men who were highly trained. They remained aloof yet attentive and Kate noticed that they stood around a lot in the heat. As she got ready for the meal she studied them from her room.

"God, they look as bored as I am," thought Kate as she looked on at a close distance.

She boldly walked up to them and addressed them directly.

"Fellers, can I get you anything, a drink perhaps?"

"That will not be necessary," replied Johnny.

The bull of a man was substantially built with strong arms and a broad chest. He was as black as night and he smiled politely in his black suit and white shirt.

Beside him, equally as dark skinned as his colleague, Johnny was an impressive six feet three with long shanks and hard jawed.

"Surely you could take off your jackets?"

The men looked at each other and then back to the Duchess. She was struck by their masculinity and she felt her body physically respond in the only way a woman could.

"Look, l'm only here for a couple of days. Go ahead, get comfortable. I insist."

'Thank you, ma'am."

Both men shed their jackets and Kate took an extra long look at their refined physique.

"There you go, much better gentlemen. And thank you for looking after me."

Late evening of the first day Kate had bathed in a luxuriant bubble bath to alleviate herself of the oppressive heat and had padded naked to the double doors of her rooms that led out to the garden to view the sunset.

As she did so the dry heat hit her naked form and she tied her hair back in a ponytail. She ventured outside and leaned in the white balcony and drank in the splendour of the African twilight.

It was then that she saw Malcolm and Johnny, still on duty on the well cut lawn, staring right at her! Kate was happy with her current figure and stood tall as she let the men get a full look at her naked glory. She had been blessed with long willowy legs and rounded breasts and on this trip she had decided to trim back her pubic hair. Basking in the attention of two virile looking beefcakes Kate did a twirl and let them get a look at her firm bottom. Once she had gotten their full attention she vanished back inside and pondered events.

x

As the Countess went about her official visits the next day Kate feigned illness and remained alone in the mansion. Determined to get some all over colour she prepared herself for the outdoors in the bathroom, taking a bottle of sun screen and applying it all over her body. She stepped into a pair of black Jimmy Choo pumps with a four inch heel. Convinced that only she and the two guards were on site she ventured out through the double doors onto the balcony again and welcomed the sunshine on her oiled up naked frame. The sun lotion glistened on her breasts in the sunlight and her nipples resembled two ripe berries as she tilted her face to the sun. The men saw her emerge from her room and then totter on her heels across the lawn to them.

"Good morning, gentlemen. What a simply splendid day! Too hot for clothes, don't you think?"

Both men were speechless as they were confronted by the very naked English Duchess. She was pleased to note that they had decided not to wear their jackets at her behest and she admired their well defined form under their shirts.

"Now, which one of you charming men is going to rub some lotion on my back?"

Kate held up the bottle in her hand and raised a well groomed brow. She opened her mouth and pressed her pink tongue to her lips and wetted them in an obvious gesture of enticement. Malcolm took the bottle with a shaking hand and looked at his colleague who shrugged. Kate turned and Malcolm held the bottle up and drizzled some of the contents down her neck so that it rolled slowly down her spine.

"Oh! It tickles!"

The line of lotion stopped at the top of her pert buttocks and Kate bent her right leg to raise the right cheek.

"Be a dear and rub it in."

Malcolm visibly gulped as he smeared the oil tentavily into the small of her back.

"Lower."

Balancing on her heels Kate opened her legs just as Malcolm massaged her backside. He had closed his eyes as he did so and as the Duchess shifted her pose his fingertips brushed her vulva from behind.

"Apologies, ma'am!"

"None needed. Continue. And you, do my front please."

Johnny took the same bottle and nervously smeared some of the lotion into the palms of his hands and began to rub it into evenly her belly. When he went to just where her navel finished she grabbed his hand and guided it to her virtually bald pubic mound.

"No, there."

Kate felt her a spasm in her stomach and then relaxed to let herself enjoy the sensuous stroking and caresses.

"Don't be stingy, fellows. More lotion."

Johnny squirted more from the bottle and smothered her lower regions liberally. Now with two men rubbing and oiling up her most private spots the wily brunette could sense her labia swell and her clitoris throb. As the sun rose higher her body shimmered in the light and she began to moan and sigh. Four wandering hands touched her all over with tantalising attention to her bottom and sex. Behind her Malcolm caressed the insides of her upper thighs and then moved over the two moons of her ass. Johnny gave her generous bursts of his roaming fingers on her pussy, coaxing her juices from within. The rhythmic smearing and kneading pushed her to the cusp of an orgasm as perspiration merged with the sun oil.

"Keep it up, boys."

Lubricated fingers now probed her cunt and anus together and the men moved in to sandwich the groaning Duchess between their soaked shirts. A shudder went through her as Johnny delved deep into her soaked quim and Malcolm dug his middle digit up into her puckered rose bud. A massive tingling sensation rocketed through her highly sensitised loins. She opened her mouth wide as her pussy pulsed and her knees buckled as she came with a squeak in her dry throat.

"Heavens! What a perfect way to start the day."

Kate wiggled her derriere in satisfaction and then tottered back to her balcony. She turned to the bemused guards and spoke.

"By the way. Do come to my rooms tonight. I want to give you both something special for being so sweet. Shall we say nine?"

x Kate bathed and then napped away the rest of the day in the air conditioned bedroom. She awoke a little after six when sophie called to say hello. They conversed for thirty minutes and then Kate fixed her hair and splashed some White Gardenia Petals Eau de Parfum on her wrists and neck. Then she rummaged through her purse to make sure that there was plenty of vaginal lubricant.

"May need this, she said hopefully."

Promptly at the stroke of nine there came a light knocking on her door and she let the two casually dressed men inside.

"So glad you could drop by. I wanted to thank you personally."

With that Kate dropped the robe she was wearing and displayed her bare body once more.

"Now, where were we?"

"Ma'am, surely you are not serious?"

"Oh, yes. My gift to you both, is me!"

Kate helped Malcolm removed shirt and exposed his rippling muscles that had been severely restrained by his suit. His semi hard cock protruded from the fly in his trousers and when she undid his belt and dragged them down his beautiful rigid flag pole jutted up proudly.

"Well, hello!"

The Duchess of Cambridge felt her pussy moisten at the thought of letting this well hung African fuck her tonight. Beside him Johnny peeled off his clammy pants and Kate gasped as his cock sprang up and stood to attention. He was about the same length as Malcolm but was definitely thicker.

"Over to the bed if you please."

Both sat side by side on the edge of Kate's bed and she scooted in between them. She bent to her left and nipped cheekily at Malcolm's washboard belly before going down to his upright pole and taking hold of the coal black shaft.

"Gosh, it's big!"

Kate slid her tongue up the underside of the rigid dick from the tip to his enormous ball sack. Then with an audible slurp she took him fully inside her warm mouth and rolled her tongue around and around as she drove down.

"Lovely!" She declared and swept her long hair back as she turned to her right.

Her mouth popped onto Johnny's bloated cock head and Kate purred with enormous satisfaction as it throbbed against the inside of her left cheek. As she started to bob back and forth Malcolm dared to reach over to finger her exposed snatch. He saw her gladly part her legs and heard her hum with delight as he nimbly frigged her wetness.

"Excellent!"

Kate raised her head off of Johnny and gulped in air as her spit ran lewdly down her chin. Then he joined his colleague and added his fingers to the mix and the Duchess went onto her back as her pussy was pleasured by numerous probing digits.

"Mmm, I'm positively dripping!"

"I can tell!"

Sophie had entered the bedroom silently and as she stood watching the three on the bed she reached behind her neck and intied the halter neck of her red cocktail dress. It fell to her feet and revealed her sleek naked form.

"Darling, you started without me."

"Sorry, do join in by all means."

Kate had told the Countess of her saucy antics and the jealous blonde wanted in.

"Come here tough guy," she said pointing at the bull like Malcolm. "My wet pussy needs a good tongue lashing."

Kate looked on utterly amazed as the smutty mare pushed the dumb struck black man onto his back and then straddled his chest in a sixty nine position! She rammed her rump down onto his spluttering face and sucked on his stiff prick. Her bottom wiggled as he tongued her hot box with surprising relish.

"And I need you inside me, now!"

Kate laid beside the busy couple to her right and kicked out her legs, showing off her bald cunt which was primed and ready for action.

"And I like it hard, young man. Do your stuff. Yo!"

Kate was impressed as the six foot plus Johnny obliged her by dragging her long frame to the end of the bed and spreading her slender pins out by the ankles. He sniffed through flared nostrils as he pushed up into her with his divine African knob.

"Good start."

Kate looked up from her rather vulgar position and studied the man's face with the high cheekbones and wide nose. His muscles rippled beneath taut ebony skin and her body responded by leaking juices over his formidable shaft. He pistoned diligently in and out of her slick cunt and Kate moaned accordingly. She turned her head to the Countess who was still on top of the other stud.

"Aaah! Mmm!"

Malcolm continued to lick Sophie's pussy as she slobbered happily on his dick which was awash with her saliva. She clamped her lips tightly together and tugged on his boner with great enthusiasm.

"Come to me, woman."

Sophie purred as she assumed a doggy style stance and Malcolm leaned over her expectant frame and slid his thighs between hers. She shivered in ecstasy as his prick surged up into her cunt and he followed through with eight inches of solid black flesh.

"Fuck me, you black devil!" She teased.

Malcolm roared as he began to move in and out of the arrogant English blonde. Her breath hissed through gritted teeth as the man thrust in and out with serious intent. She had never been fucked by such an aggressive lover as this, her husband being a limp rag in bed.

"Like this? Like this, woman?"

Sophie, unable to form words, merely groaned an affirmative as she was royally fucked silly. Kate meanwhile was a mess of Eau de Parfum, sweat and lust as her slim figure was banged into the mattress by rhythmic hammer strokes of Johnny's prodigious dark organ. She was in heaven as she closed her eyes and abandoned herself to the demanded debauchery.

"Alright!"

Sophie had been unceremoniously flipped onto her back next to Kate and they rubbed thighs as they were both slam dunked missionary style without respite. The heady scent of sex was pronounced as they all grunted and groaned with their individual pleasure.

"Harder!"

Kate demanded more from Johnny who was already slamming into her balls deep with every lunge. Her bottom was making a serious dent in the mattress as she was pounded over and over. Beside her the usually elegant and serene Countess was in an indecorous heap of sweat beneath the African used his knees to spur him on.

"Break."

Malcolm and Johnny suddenly called a halt to proceedings and both reclined on their backs with their rampant dicks in the air. The pair of glowing women caught their breath and Kate lubed up her muff with the convenient tube which she then handed to the blonde.

"You'll need this."

Sophie and Kate did not wait for instructions as they both assumed the reverse cowgirl positions and sank down on twitching cocks with aching pussies.

"Oh, wow!"

The ladies had switched partners and both recognised differences in each of the guys dicks. Kate noticed the thicker shaft of Malcolm that stretched her out more than Johnny and she gasped at the sizeable girth. Sophie felt her guy thrust up deeper than Malcolm and each time he pushed with his hips she rose up high on his lap.

"Having fun, Kate?"

Asked Sophie between yelps and shrieks.

"You bet," answered a well fucked Kate who shuddered on the big black mamba stuffed up her. "Wish we weren't leaving tomorrow."

"We may need a month off to recover!"

Kate experimented with various motions. She moved up and down while rising almost off the massive cock inside her and Sophie mirrored her moves on Johnny. When Kate made wide circular motions and twisted her hips in order to accentuate the pressurr on her g-spot. Sophie mimicked this and surprised herself with the very pleasurable sensation.

"Oh my gosh!"

They both dug their heels in and began to shunt to and fro, impaled on the grunting African's cocks. Both women felt like bucking bronco's as they rode the furious humping of the ripped men. The friction they created was enough for a phenomenal grinding on their pubic bones to ensure both women came with a series of intense orgasmic waves.

"Come for us, guys."

Kate and Sophie laid back on the bed so that the tops of their heads met. The men loomed over them and pumped their slick cocks in tight fists until they began to spurt cum over each of those pale white faces. Huge strings of white erupted from the pulsating cocks and the faces of the ladies were coated with semen.

"Wonderful, gentlemen. Thank you both so much. Now, be good boys and make yourself scarce. Goodnight."

End

123z
123z
809 Followers