Kate Middleton Likes It Rough Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tease me."

Now sightless, Kate quivered in anticipation, and her right leg thrust out at the knee as her snatch became moist and heated.

She gasped as she felt the palm of his hand traverse across her belly and her nipples rose in response.

Rogers cupped both of her breasts in her bra and she lifted her chin up as he nuzzled the front of her neck.

"Ooh!"

Then Kate shrieked when her bra was seized in his balled up fist and the fine material was yanked from her body, ending up discarded on the carpet.

As her tits tumbled free a flush of heat made her clamp her thighs together and her arms tugged fruitlessly as she struggled on the cuffs around her wrists.

"Good. I approve."

Kate hissed between gritted teeth as Rogers caressed her left breast as he bit on her erect right nipple.

His teeth ground together as he held the hard nub in his mouth and sucked on it noisily.

He repeated this with her other boob and Kate moaned and squirmed on the spot.

She rubbed her backside on the poster behind her and was very aware that she had dampened her expensive panties.

"Oh!"

Kate reacted as the waistband of her underwear was tugged out and then dragged down to her knees.

As her pussy had become thoroughly wet she felt the air in the bedroom hit her exposed mound and she shivered in kind.

"Tease me."

Rogers paused as Kate moved her head from right to left.

The tall fellow quietly undressed and then moved in close to let his full erection brush the outside of her right thigh.

As she reacted he let his fingers dance on the insides of her supple thighs, deliberately avoiding her muff.

Kate scissored her legs as she leaked her juices and Rogers licked her right cheek with relish.

Kate's bosom heaved as she inhaled deeply and a bead of perspiration prickled her brow above her right eye.

"Tease...mmm. Tease...me."

Rogers complied and he used his middle digit to trace a line around her outer labia.

Kate moaned in her secured state and her inability to see helped to heighten all her other senses.

Her nostrils flared as she breathed him in and her ears pricked up when he dipped his finger inside her inner folds and she heard a soft suction sound.

"Like this, you mean?"

Rogers frigged the Duchess with rapid strokes and then left her bereft of physical contact as he stepped back.

"No, don't stop. Please."

Rogers took his thick dick and slapped her on the thigh with it as if it were a club.

Then he placed his moistened finger to her pursed lips and she greedily sucked on it, tasting her own feminine secretions.

Kate felt movement by her side and this was Rogers hopping up on the bed.

He smacked her face with his dick and Kate opened up her mouth and hummed at him in order to let him know she wanted him.

"MMM!"

He shoved his cock half way down her throat and face fucked the lust crazed female.

Her drool seeped out and ran in thick streams down her cleavage as he moved in and out of her gaping mouth.

Then Rogers slipped back and fed Kate his index finger instead.

She happily sucked on this digit as if it were a cock and Rogers further teased his mistress by giving her his cock to suck, and then replacing it with his finger.

Blindfolded as she was she had no idea what was coming next.

"Cock!"

She begged as she was offered a finger. He let her suck on his hose and then replaced it again with his finger.

Kate mumbled on this and pursed her lips.

"Cock!"

This went on for a few more minutes until Rogers decided enough was enough.

He stepped in between Kate's legs and raised her left up to his hip.

He took hold of his erection and rubbed the tip up and down her desirable pussy lips.

"Fuck me!"

Rogers thrust up and started to fuck Kate's sodden cunt with some force.

He held onto her waist and Kate hung on her cuffed hands as she was roughly manhandled.

He ripped her blindfold off and squeezed her face with his right hand on her cheeks.

He steadily lunged up in exaggerated strokes that saw him bury his length inside the groaning Duchess of Cambridge.

"Fuck me!"

Rogers withdrew and spun Kate around with her arms still secured above her head so that he now lined up with her cute bottom facing him.

Again he tease her by dragging his cock head along her slit, making sure he made contact with her throbbing clitoris.

He shoved in as Kate pushed back and his hard cock was in all the way to the hilt.

"Heavens!"

Kate's eyes rolled back in her head as her butt was slam dunked again and again as Rogers fucked the shit out of her.

She teetered on the tips of her toes as Rogers all he had and lifted her up with his powerful pounding.

His rolling pelvis was a blur as he fucked back and forth, sending Kate into palpitations.

Kate screamed aloud as Rogers held still for a moment with his dick fully embedded in her juicy cunt.

He reached up and undid the cuffs and lowered her tired arms.

He pulled out his shiny knob and took her in his broad chest.

Then Kate yelled out as she was tossed onto the bed where she bounced onto her back.

Kate lifted her long legs up until her knees were by her head and spoke.

"Come here and put that big cock back in me."

Rogers assumed the situation and rammed into her with a certain boisterousness.

They looked each other in the eye as their faces to within two inches of each other.

His brow dripped onto her gracious face and Kate licked the salty sweat as her pussy was banged into over and over.

"Yes! Harder!"

Rogers held Kate's ankles to spread her legs wide as he split her dripping cunt.

His buttocks tightened and dimpled as he fucked her with everything he had.

"Yes! Harder!"

Again and again he thrust up with his legs fully stretched back behind him and his toes dug into the mattress.

Kate hung onto his neck with folded arms as she was virtually hammered into the creaking bed.

"Yes! Harder!"

Kate lifted her butt up and began to fuck him wildly with high bucks up from the bed.

Rogers was surprised and equally impressed as his cock was milked and squeezed and he groaned as ejaculated in her overstuffed pussy.

His cum flowed out of her and trickled down her upturned ass crack.

Totally exhausted Kate pushed Rogers back and he disengaged and stood up to go.

"Thank you, Rogers. That will be all."

Kate rolled over onto her side and Rogers saw that her back turned to him likely signalled his termination.

END


12