Kate Puts Herself on the Menu

Story Info
19-year-old's stranger takes her final prize.
7.2k words
4.58
184.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staring down the lane, the air shimmering in the baking sun, Kate let her mind wander for the first time that morning. She had spent the last few weeks of term looking forward to the summer break as the end of her first year at university drew to a close. Just three long months of lazing around in the sun and catching up with old school mates. Well that had been the plan, but now, just ten days in, all that seemed a distant dream.

Instead of hitting the town with her pals, she had returned to find the summer already planned out. Summertime in her mum's catering business was the busiest time, preparing and delivering buffets for parties and weddings was a constant process. It had started as a hobby, but had been a real success and had grown to include a deli and a van with a pitch on one of the local business parks. It meant long days and early mornings and Kate's return meant her mum could finally enjoy some down-time and escape on holiday.

Over the years, Kate had enjoyed many hours in the shop. It was clean, tidy and busy enough that the days disappeared, but it was fully staffed. In contrast the catering van was hot and stinking. Stuck in the middle of nowhere all day, baking in a tin can and being leered at by a stream of truckers was how her mum spent her weekdays. Compared to the shop, it was too much like a long, hard and sweaty days work.

The vans biggest drawback, however, was also its biggest positive. Parked opposite a large haulage firm on a huge industrial estate, meant there was always a constant queue that made the days vanish. Besides, it was the money from the business that meant all her university bills were paid without her needing a term-time job.

So as she stared out into the shimmering heat and leant on the hatch, the radio announced eleven o'clock. Four hours in and it was the first time she'd had a moment to herself. The till was stuffed, the fridge running low and it was with reluctance that she had to admit to herself that the banter in the van was better than the old women's shop gossip. Besides, wearing low-cut tops underneath her apron and flirting with the drivers was fun. She also found that being her own boss, being free to do what she liked and play the music that she wanted was cool. And it could be worse. Your day was done by three and in the lull between breakfast and lunch, you could grab some rays and read the 'paper.

The first few days on her own flew. Being the boss was new, the truckers worked their old lines as if they were too and the new found responsibility made her feel like she was actually making a difference. But above all, collapsing into bed at nine o'clock made her appreciate just what her mum went through every single day, whilst she sat in the union bar and drank the proceeds.

As she cleaned the griddle, hot steam billowing in the van, pop music crackling from the battery powered radio, a deep, husky voice startled her. She turned to see a smartly dressed suit of about thirty, the dark bags under his eyes contrasting against his colourless skin.

"Bloody hell, late night?" She asked, flicking her pony-tail back over her shoulder as she leant onto the hatch and looked down on him. He nodded and groaned.

"Yeah, something like that." He said. "I'd better have a bacon sandwich, no butter." He finished almost reluctantly.

"Are you sure? You don't look like it'll stay down?" She teased as she started to fry a couple of fresh rashers. He shook his head slowly, not trusting his watering mouth. Her usual small talk was easy enough as it was so one-sided, her own chatter punctuated only by his feeble grunts and groans as he nursed his throbbing head and rolling stomach. Eventually, she handed him over his foil-wrapped cure with a smile and he disappeared silently back to work, glad for the breakfast, but even happier to be away from the greasy bacon and sausage aroma.

"If you throw that up, it's not my cooking!" She hollered as he sauntered off. He waved at her without turning his back and after a slight shake of her head, she turned back to cleaning the griddle.

...

The rest of the week consisted mainly of the same old truckers and the same old lines, but the suit returned again on Thursday just before lunch and seemed to have the knack of catching her on her own.

"Well, well," she said as she watched him approached. "I hope you've not been over-indulging again."

"Leaving party. Very messy." He said shaking his head and offering her a resigned shrug. "Just hungry today."

"Glad to hear it." She responded. "I'm trying to build a reputation for fine cuisine here, I don't need drunken bums hanging around and scaring off the clientele I'm trying to attract."

This time he perched on a stool and ate his sandwich whilst they chatted. After a good night's sleep, Kate could not ignore that he was a rare sight at the van, a nice looking guy who was fifteen years younger and 3 stone lighter than most of the drivers. He'd even managed to put his tie on straight today and unlike the drivers was capable of talking to her face every once in a while.

...

The third time he arrived, she leant across the hatch towards him, using her forearms to push her ample cleavage into two mountains.

"You either really like my cooking or can't resist staring at my tits." She teased, pushing them at him as she rested them on her folded arms.

"I didn't realise you were on the menu." He said with a twinkle in his eye. "If you are, I'll have some." He said, returning her flirt with a grin, as he slid onto one of the high stool.

Kate knew she pushed the boundaries back each time he came over, but there was something different today. Not only was he giving as good as he got for a change, her mind was still in idly picking over the remnants of a filthy dream which had woken her just minutes before her alarm, and whilst the details were tantalisingly just out of reach, it had left her with an unmistakable itch.

Since her parents had escaped to the Caribbean she had done nothing but work, which compared to her university ritual felt like a lifetime. On top of that, it was three weeks since the last night with her boyfriend, which in terms of abstinence over the college year, was more like an eternity. Flashbacks to last nights dream only served to make things worse. She placed his package on the counter and he nodded appreciatively.

"With how hot it is out here, I'm surprised it's chilly in there." He said with a smirk.

"It fucking isn't." She said then realised her erect nipples had betrayed her mind. "Well, look what you've done to me now," she pouted, leaning again on the hatch, "I'll have to spend the afternoon rubbing myself against the cupboards."

"Lucky cupboards." He said as he scooped up his breakfast and turned away. She watched him go and couldn't help notice the way his tight arse looked inside his suit trousers and how his shirt, sleeves rolled up, tapered into his waist.

"Bugger." She thought she said under her breath, but he turned back and raised an eyebrow.

"See you later?" It was a question, accompanied by a shrug, having sensed that she had spoken but not hearing what she'd said.

"Yeah, anytime until three. I'll be here and if you see the van rocking, it'll just be me and the cupboards." She blurted out as he continued to walk away, but fortunately this time he didn't turn back to see her face flush with embarrassment.

...

The lunchtime rush had finally gone and her day was done. The place was spotless, even her mum would admit that, and she was ready to scram, a bottle of Chardonnay calling from the fridge at home, when there was a knock on the closed hatch.

"Sorry, we're closed." She called.

"So it's just you and the cupboard corners then." Suddenly a thousand thoughts flashed through her mind. What the fuck am I going to do now? Why is he here? Then indignantly, what kind of girl does he think I am?

For some reason she brushed her grease-splattered apron down as if that made her more desirable, opened the side door of the van and stuck her head out.

"And what brings you here in the middle of the afternoon?" She asked him, making him jump by appearing suddenly.

"Well you obviously and your fabulous breakfasts." He said straight-faced. "I didn't like to think of you here on your own with just stiff nipples and cupboard corners for company." She laughed, he laughed. He stood, hands in pockets and she stood on the top step of the van, one hand on the door, the other on the frame.

"So did you think you'd just come over here and take advantage of a young single girl? Did you think she would just drop her knickers and let you have your wicked way with her?" She asked, one hand playing with her blonde pony-tail. "You should be ashamed of yourself. You're twice my age."

"You cheeky cow. I'm only thirty, which means you've got a very lived in face for a girl of fifteen." He said, enjoying the shock spread over her features.

"A lived in face. You cheeky bastard!"

"A lived in face for fifteen," he repeated defensively, "and you're not fifteen. Anyway, the kind of girl who parades around a place like this with nipples like that, is not the kind of girl who wears knickers." Shaking her head, Kate untied the apron and threw it into the van.

"So you must have the wrong person then." She said as she hooked her thumb under the waistband of her jeans and tugged her pants up so he could see them. He shrugged. She looked at him from the top of the steps and suddenly realised, her heart was hammering, her stomach was tied in knots.

"Shame. There was a big part of me hoping you were exactly the kind of girl who needed taking advantage of."

"Which big part of you is that?" She asked peering down at him, as she chewed on her bottom lip. She'd been here before, it was like the point of no return. When the silence broke, he would either make his excuses and leave, or he was going to come in, and if he did, she was suddenly sure that she would let him fuck her. Without waiting for him to make the decision, she beckoned him towards her, pushing the door open so that it banged against the side of the van. "It looks like your lucky day, old-timer."

The van was lit by one naked bulb that made the lit parts bright and unlit ones black as night. Standing on the same ground for the first time she realised that he towered above her - by about 12 inches she guessed. He stood just a few feet away and looked down at her through the gloom, the sexual tension sparking like electricity. Her heart in overdrive, she seized the initiative before she lost her nerve. She stepped towards him, stretched up on the very tips of her toes and kissed him on the lips. He kissed her back, his tongue brushing her lips and his arm snaking around her slender waist.

She moaned at his touch and he kissed her more passionately. The tension and excitement of a stranger's hands sent shivers shooting down her spine. She wrapped her arms around his neck and practically jumped into his arms, curling her legs around his waist. He pinned her up against the door and kissed her deeply his hands now supporting her weight under her thighs. She wanted him badly, wanted to feel him inside her and she ground her crotch against his stomach.

He tore his lips from hers and carried her to the work surface by the cooker. He started to pull her t-shirt off over her head and she held her hands high to help him. He unclipped her bra and when her pendulous breasts fell free, he bent over and took each nipple in turn into his mouth, his tongue circling lazily until it stood proud and so erect it ached.

He kissed her lips again and she felt the back of his hand run over her stomach until it found the waistband of her jeans. He popped the top button, but could not free the zip, so she slid off the work top and wriggled her jeans over her hips, before he lifted her back onto the counter.

Kneeling down, he removed her trainers and socks, then kissed her slowly and gently from her knees to her thighs, first up one leg, before swapping to the other. He could smell her excitement and as he reached the top of her thigh, she parted her legs so he could tease each kiss a little higher.

She felt his breath through the thin cotton of her knickers and moaned in anticipation of what she hoped was to come. She wanted him inside her, but he continued to tease. She felt his tongue touch her knickers and she was suddenly conscious of her early start and long day inside the baking van. Yet in the same instant, it struck her that she'd only ever enjoyed oral sex once before, her boyfriend always more keen to be administered to than to administer and she thrust her hips forward to encourage him to go that one step further, eager to feel his hot tongue against her flesh.

He tugged her knickers aside with one finger and ran his thumb down the length of her swollen lips. She gasped, flinching as he found her clitoris, parting the flesh and homing straight in on her sensitive button.

"Oh yeah, that's good." She whimpered as he rubbed her bud with careful precision, then felt the electric whip of his tongue on her pussy. "Fuck!" She gasped, flinching, but he persisted, his wet tongue flicking against her, circling her moist hole. He stood briefly to pull her knickers down, then crouched again and buried his head between her legs, holding her knees and pulling her legs apart. He explored every fold of her cunt, inside and out, licking her clit, around her hole and then simply enveloped her swollen labia in his mouth and sucked greedily until her orgasm exploded.

She grabbed a handful of his hair and pushed him into her, moaning as he sucked her cunt hungrily. Waves of pleasure washed over her, her orgasm relentlessly budding and flowering until she quivered at his every touch and could stand it no longer.

"Stop, stop, stop." She panted and pulled his hair to drag him away. He looked up at her, his lips and cheeks coated in her honey, a look of triumph spread across his face.

He kissed her, letting his tongue wander around her mouth. She tasted pussy for the first time and even though it was her own, the sensation blew her mind.

With every nerve at red alert, she sat helplessly on the worktop until he scooped her up in his arms. He carried her to the closed hatch and she felt her naked back press against the warm metal as he lowered her carefully down onto his throbbing cock. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her pussy ready to accept him and immediately felt his helmet nuzzle against her dripping lips.

She groaned as he applied more pressure and slowly but deliberately he continued to lower her onto his length. She could feel her cunt relaxing, anticipating his girth and when his fat head popped inside her she cried out in sheer relief that he had finally penetrated her.

"Oh. God. Yes." She stuttered into his ear as his seven inch cock filled her young pussy. "That. Feels. Amazing." As he began to thrust into her, he pushed his hips forward to drive his length in whilst bouncing her up and down, ensuring his cock thrust deeply into the warm, wet depths of her tight little hole.

The van was stifling and sweat ran freely down their bodies as he pinned her against the wall. She whimpered and groaned every time he filled her, egging him on and begging him to take her, fill her, fuck her.

He turned her around so her hands were flat against the hatch and holding her hips tightly he drove his rigid meat back into her from behind. He was deeper than ever and every time he drove forward she felt as if he would split her in two. Despite him being a stranger, in fact, despite not even knowing his name, she had felt before, in a strange way, that he was making love to her. Now he fucked her and the sensation was amazing. With each thrust her forehead bumped against the side of the van. She could hear his breathing getting shorter and his rhythm increasing as he pounded into her time and time again. Her knees were weak and shook as they tried to hold her weight, but the firm grip of his hands on her hips held her firm.

She looked back over her shoulder and urged him to fuck her harder. Sweat glistened on his face and chest and he responded, hammering into her and driving the air from her in grunts each time he drove his cock home.

He kneaded her buttocks with both hands and with a sudden shiver she felt his thumb press lightly against her moist anus. She moaned in ecstasy as his rhythm dropped to long, slow strokes and he used her own juices to lubricate her arse, gently circling it with his thumb, each time applying slightly more pressure.

It was a new sensation and she concentrated her mind on enjoying his touch, but when the tip of his thumb disappeared inside to the first knuckle, she yelped in surprise, her muscles twitching involuntarily in an attempt to expel the intruder. Despite that, the sensation as he toyed with both her holes was incredible and she was powerless to resist him.

The pressure of his cock in her pussy and his thumb now all the way inside her arse was driving her wild and when her final orgasm hit her, her knees gave way completely and hot tears prickled her eyes as he held her up by the hips like a rag doll.

As she regained some composure, she slapped his hand away from her arse.

"Too much," she gasped, "just fuck me." She managed and as before, he re-established a rapid rhythm of long, hard strokes. She braced her hands against the van and pushed her hips back toward him, gripping his cock in her pussy like a vice. She could hear him panting and feel drops of sweat drip onto her back.

"Fill me up." She urged and then whimpered as he did just that. She could almost feel the pulse of his heart running through his cock and she felt it grow harder as he pounded her pussy until his balls slapped against her legs.

As he fucked her, their grunts and moans filling the baking van, filth spewed from her mouth as she willed him to screw her ever harder.

As he reached his peak, he whipped his cock from her and turned her around so that she was kneeling before him. She reached forward to take him into her mouth, but he held her head firm and stroked his cock just inches from her face.

She flinched as a long thread of semen leapt from his cock and hit her forehead, following through into her hair, then gasped as a second splashed across her cheek. What missed landed on her tits, quickly mixed with her sweat and ran down her stomach into her blonde pubic carpet.

When his cock finally emptied, he stepped forward and pushed it between her lips. Greedily, she sucked up the last drops of his cum, mixed with her own honey, from his sticky, glistening shaft.

Still kneeling, she watched him dress, his body slick with sweat, her face and hair plastered with his semen. Without a word, he bent down and kissed the top of her head, unbolted the door and stepped out into the dazzling sunshine. The door swung open and let in a waft of hot air that nearly matched the baking heat of the van.

"Hey, I don't even know your name." She called weakly, but he was gone. She crawled over to the door and tried to reach around to close it without flashing her naked flesh to the estate.

She sat against the van wall for what seemed like an age and slowly mopped his cum from her face, neck and tits with a coarse piece of paper towel. Her body was spent and tired but gripped tightly to a rich, satisfied glow.

"I don't even know your bloody name." She said to no one, then giggled at the sound of her own voice echoing inside the big tin can. With a strangers' spunk drying slowly all over her body, she wanted to feel cheap, but instead felt sexually alive for the first time in her life.

...

Katie spent most of Friday searching for her suited stranger. She spent so long between customers stretching out of the hatch and staring at his office that in the end, she just propped the door open so she could see it all the time. Even when her day was complete, she hung around until nearly 4 o'clock, but he didn't show.

12