Kate's Adventure

Story Info
Adventure is never safe
26k words
4.53
53.1k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Ellis waited patiently. Patience was something he a lot of. Ellis was very precise in everything he did. Ellis sat amid a world of electronics. The wall he faced could not be seen. It was covered with video screens.

He waited for Kate to return home. He would know exactly when she arrived. Ellis had hacked her home security system. When she entered her access code, he would watch it in one of the myriad of screens on his wall. He was patient as he waited for Kate.

He knew everything about her life. Ellis had picked Kate carefully. He had started with the data base of one of the largest match making services. He had spent hours and days delving into the applicant's files. When he found a likely prospect, he used a private detective service to examine their life in detail.

Ellis rejected any of the prospects that had had lied on their applications, in any way. Most of them did. Many in major ways. Most in minor ways. He had narrowed his search. After sifting all of the data through his narrow screen. Only Kate remained. Ellis knew everything about Kate.

Kate was perfect. She was twenty six. Her early marriage had failed. Her inability to bare children was a factor in the failed marriage. Children would have changed her life. Having children would not have saved her marriage. There was no adventure in her husband. Kate longed for adventure in her life.

Her application listed friendship, intimacy, and adventure as the main things she was looking for. Ellis was already her friend. He had chatted with her through the service for several months. Kate had been pressing him to meet. She chatted comfortably with him. They were scheduled to chat tonight.

Ellis hoped she actually did want adventure in her life. Kate's adventure started tonight. There is always an element of danger in adventure. A safe tame adventure, was a fairy tale not an adventure.

Ellis sat up as he saw the small security screen light up. Kate was entering her security code into her home security system. He knew that she felt secure in her locked and gated world.

Ellis knew that her world was not secure. He had bypassed every security system in her world. Ellis had not just bypassed her security. He had overlaid her system with his own.

Ellis watched her enter the front door. His security cameras had been placed in every room of her house. The whole system ran through her computer. It worked even when she thought her computer was off.

Ellis loved to watch her masturbate. She usually did it twice each night. The first time would be in her bath. It was usually the first thing she did when she arrived home from work.

Kate went to her desk in the living room. She turned on, the already running computer. She set the mail on the desk. She went to her bedroom. Kate kicked off her shoes. She removed the primly proper skirt and blouse from her body.

Kate detested her job. Her job was demanding. She never stopped moving from her arrival until her departure. It was also boring. She did the same thing every day.

There was neither romance nor adventure within the staff. No one ever looked at her in any other way, than as a data machine. Her business life was not even about people. Her job was one of numbers and files.

She would quit, except that her job paid quite well. She had never been able to get ahead financially. Her job did cover the expenses in her world. Her life outside of her business world was just as boring as the office. The only adventure in her life was in her head.

Kate started her bath. Her walk in bathtub with electronic controls, was one of her few luxuries in life. She loved to soak in hot swirling water. Kate lit candles in the room. She added a sweet aromatic oil to her bath.

Kate's vagina flushed as she removed her bra. She viewed herself in the mirror. She always dressed herself, to hid any sign of her sexuality from the world. She could not hid her sexuality, when she removed her clothing.

Kate's body was lush and full. She lightly stroked her body as she looked herself over. Light ripples of pleasure spread through her body as she caressed herself. Her body showed the weekly sessions in the physical fitness gym. Her body was as well kept, as her world was.

Kate raised her passion with her hands, as she watched herself in the mirror. She wished that someone other than her self was watching. She wished there were a lot of people watching. Her fantasy world usually started with herself naked before an audience. In her fantasy world. She was always forced into her nakedness.

Kate's panties were damp from her arousal. Kate slipped them off. She slipped into the hot water. The adventure in her mind had begun. It was the only excitement she had in her world.

Ellis was pleased as he watched her excite herself before the mirror. He wished he had a camera under the water. He loved to watch her passion rise as she masturbated. Her foreplay always began slow and sensuous. It would raise to forceful.

Ellis stroked his erection as he watched. His passion rose with hers. He loved to watch her. He watched, as Kate's masturbation changed from sensual to sexual. She began to pinch her nipples. She twisted them. She pulled them to full erection. Her hands were no longer gentle with herself.

Ellis knew that she was pinching and scratching her tender inner thighs. He had watched her do it in her bed. Ellis was aroused, as she began to moan. He knew her moans would begin to form words. They were always words of protest and pleading.

"No. Please. Please no."

Ellis' passion rose, as he heard her plead to her fantasy assailant. She always plead. She was always violated in her mind. Ellis found his sticky orgasm, as Kate rose to hers.

Kate's orgasm was raising. In her mind she was being violated. Her violation was complete. She saw herself being taken in public. She could feel the greedy eyes on her body. She was violated crudely.

The hands she envisioned, were rough and demanding. The acts she was forced to perform, were as rough and demanding as the hands were. Her orgasm was full and powerful. She relaxed into her afterglow, as she let the gentle flowing water caress her.

Kate dried herself. She dressed in sexy underwear. She slipped on a sensuous silk robe. The robe caressed her body as it clung to every curve. Kate began her own seduction.

She would be hot when she slipped into her bed, and the vivid fantasy world in her head. Her orgasm's in her bed were always more exciting. In her bed she would use the latex erection, that lived in the drawer next to her bed.

Kate pushed the button on the micro wave without looking in it. She knew that the catered meal would be there. Her house cleaner put the meal into the microwave when it was delivered. It was the last thing she did, before she left the house each night.

Kate's financial picture would have been brighter without the house keeper and catered meals. She had no intention of being a housewife, even for herself.

Kate went to her computer and her mail. She wished it would be different one night. Her evenings were all the same. She looked forward to her chat with Ellis. She had grown fond of him. Their Internet romance was blooming. Kate was afraid that it would somehow end. All of the other men she had contacted through the dating service had vanished, almost at once.

Kate wanted some romance in her life. Even her fantasy sex life, was becoming boring to her. She retrieved her meal. She sat at the desk as she logged on. Kate was somewhat annoyed when she heard her cell phone ring. She thought about letting the answering service deal with the call. She answered the phone.

"I thought that it would be much more intimate to chat on the phone. The keyboard is so impersonal."

Kate wanted to just hang up on the prank call. Her curiosity overrode her prudence.

"Who is this."

"This is Ellis."

"How did you get my phone number?"

"I know everything about you. I have spent a lot of my time and resources finding out about you. I don't trust the dating service to properly screen the applicants."

Kate became furious. She realized her secure world had been invaded.

"How dare you."

"I have done nothing you have not requested in your profile. You wanted adventure. Do you think you can find adventure within your locked world? Adventure is never safe. There is always an element of danger in any adventure."

"I think I should hang up right now."

"And do what? You could watch the Disney channel. Or, there is always a pay per view movie. Perhaps that is the only adventure you'll ever find in your safe secure world.

Look at your mail. There is a letter from the Cayman Islands. I'll call you later. If you do not want adventure in your life, let the phone ring. If you don't answer the phone when it rings, you'll never hear from me again."

Kate heard the connection die. Her heart was beating fast. There was a flush on her face. There was also a flush between her legs. She was sexually excited. She was furious at Ellis for violating her privacy. She was furious at herself for being excited about it.

The letter was nondescript in it's appearance. She opened it. There was a plastic credit card folded into the letter. The letter read like an Internet scam. The letter told of her wealth in another country. She was waiting for the letter to request her bank numbers.

The letter informed her that the card accessed her new account. It said she had an initial payment from her new found wealth of $50,000. The letter provided her with an access code.

She threw the letter and card aside, as she ate her catered meal. As usual it was expertly prepared. She was sure the letter was a scam. She would have already thrown it away, if she had not received Ellis' call earlier.

Kate had to know if the money was real. She first logged onto the foreign account. Her access code reveled a balance of $50,000. She logged on to her bank account. She transferred $10,000 from the foreign account into her checking account.

Kate sat stunned as the funds appeared in her account. She transferred $10,000 into her savings account. That transfer also showed in her account. Kate still had a hard time believing it.

Kate slipped on some clothes. She left the house. She drove to the shopping mall. She used her card in the ATM machine. The machine counted out $200 as she watched.

Kate went into a jewelry store. She found a pair of diamond studs for her pierced ears. Her heart was beating, almost in panic as the clerk scanned the card. The clerk handed her a receipt, and the diamonds. The studs cost over a thousand dollars. She drove home in a state of total confusion, and excitement.

Kate went to her bedroom. She slipped on a sexy night gown. It seemed important to be properly dressed when Ellis called again. She went to the bar in the den. She put on some pleasant romantic music.

Kate sat on the couch. She put the diamond studs and the receipt on the table. She drank her drink. She looked at the diamonds with wonder. She had to accept the money as real.

Kate had poured herself another drink, when the phone rang.

"The diamonds are quite nice. They would look much better in your ears than on the table."

Kate's eyes flew open in shock. She realized Ellis could see her in her own home. Her eyes flew around the room looking for the camera.

"How dare you invade my house like this."

"Do you want me to leave your life? That's easy. Call your security company. They'll find all of the cameras. They'll also purge the program that controls them from your computer."

"You can hang up now. They will never find a trace of me. The invasion of your home will just become another unsolved mystery. Hang up now. I'll vanish from your life. You'll always wonder."

A myriad of thoughts flew through Kate's mind. Her mind flashed from panic to wonder, then back to panic again. Her thoughts went a thousand ways at once. Her head was reeling.

"What do want from me?"

"The same things you want. I want adventure, and an intimate relationship. You did say you looked for intimacy in your life."

"This does not seem intimate to me."

"You are lying to me, and yourself. You are excited right now. You are wet with passion, thinking about our relationship. Our intimacy right now is as real, as the excitement in your mind when you masturbate at night."

"I suppose you have invaded my bedroom as well."

"Yes I have. For some time now. I think your outfit is quite nice. The light blue suits you well. Put the diamonds on. Pose for me. Turn as you do. I want to see the diamonds flash."

"Do you really expect me to follow your orders?"

"Yes I do. I expect it. Do you think you can have an adventure, and be in control of it. You are in control of your fantasies. I'm sure they are fun. You seem to enjoy them. If they were an adventure, you would not be seeking one."

"I suppose you think you can buy my time."

"I already have. You would not be talking to me right now if the money had not been real. The money is as real, as the diamonds on your table. If you make love to me tonight there will be another deposit in the account."

"You think I am a prostitute? I think your a bit presumptuous right now."

"You're right. I am presumptuous right now. You'll make love to me tonight, or I'll be the one who hangs up. I think you will turn a trick for $50,000. Most women would."

"I do not know wither to be angry or amused."

"Your vagina knows. Put hour hand down there. Check the temperature. You don't need to touch it, to know that you are excited. It would feel good to do it. It would excite me."

Kate's mind whirled. He was right. She was as excited as she had ever been. Her vagina wanted more than her hand. It demanded at least that. Kate set the phone onto speaker mode. She sat the phone down. She slid forward on the cushion. Her hands went naturally to her crotch.

"Can you see me right now?"

"Yes. Take off your gown. Masturbate in your underwear. Put the diamonds in your ears."

Kate stood. She posed for her unseen lover. She removed the gown as she swayed to the music. She stood in her sexy underwear as she posed for Ellis.

She put the diamond studs in her ears. She danced as her passion rose. Her passion took over her mind. She sank back onto the couch. She began to masturbate.

"Can you still see me?"

"Yes. I can. Your passion makes you so much more beautiful, than you already are."

Kate let her mind go. Her hands raised her passion as she spoke.

"Does it excite you right now?"

"Yes it does. It's quite tame, but it will get better."

"Can it ever be anything but tame through the phone?"

"It can. It will. The adventure has only just started."

Kate let her mind run free. She let her hands free also. Her mind left the telephone behind. Kate found her passion raised by her exhibition. Her fantasy world took over her mind as her hands moved.

"No please. Don't watch me. It embarrasses me to much. Please."

In Kate's mind, she was forced to display herself to a group of leering men. She could feel their lust as she was forced to masturbate for them. Who forced her to preform was never clear to her. She knew she had to do it. Her fantasy world was merging with her real exhibition.

"Please Ellis. Turn the camera off. Don't watch me. Please."

Katee rose to her orgasm. It was powerful. She shuddered out her pleasure. Her orgasm did not bring her relief. She was still raging with passion as her body relaxed from her orgasm.

Kate rose to her feet. She walked to the bar. She poured herself a drink. She turned. She sipped from the glass. Her eyes flirted with the unseen camera.

"Did it excite you? Did you find pleasure in it? Did you ejaculate when I came?

"Yes I did."

"Am I just an expensive phone sex service to you?"

"The adventure has only started. You would never be satisfied with phone sex. Your body demands more. I demand more."

"This is just the seduction? The sex comes later?"

"You could look at it that way."

"How do you look at it Ellis?"

"I see it as your first trick. The first one was easy. It'll get harder as we go."

"Am I just a fancy prostitute? That does not seem so intimate to me."

"It's not intimate. It's exciting. Do you expect intimacy on the first date? Can intimacy arise from a casual relationship? Isn't there an element of trust needed to become intimate?

Kate was not sure how to answer. She sipped her drink.

She leaned back. She smiled her most sexy smile."

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Does it make a difference?"

"I think it does."

"I have no way to know that yet. Beauty comes from within. You have yet to shine in your life. Neither of us know if you are pretty."

"Are you pretty."

"No, I'm not. Not even when I shine. I have not shined for a long time"

"Now what?"

"I hang up."

Kate was shocked. She was enjoying herself. She enjoyed very few things. There was a dullness in her life. Nothing was either pleasant or unpleasant in her life. Everything seemed to have the same color and flavor about it.

"I don't want you to hang up."

"You must get ready for our affair. I'll call back when you are ready. I'll share your bed tonight."

"Please stay a little longer."

The phone went silent. Kate picked up the phone. She was excited. She was sexually aroused. She wondered if Ellis was watching. She knew she would wonder about it all the time.

Kate let her hand slip between her legs. She hoped he was watching right now. Just the thought aroused her further. She began to masturbate. She found a powerful orgasm. The orgasm seized her body with powerful surges of pleasure. She had never been so sexually excited.

Kate was self conscious throughout the evening. She did not know if she was on display or not. Kate sat at the computer terminal. She went through her e-mail. She surfed a little. She could not concentrate on any of it. She went back into the den.

She began to dance. She drank enough alcohol to relax. Her body relaxed. Her mind was not calm in any way. Her vagina raged. She masturbated as she danced. Her orgasm brought her dance to an end. She finished her dance on the floor with her legs open as she spasmed in her pleasure.

She lay in her afterglow. Her vagina still raged. Her mind was in turmoil. She wanted to talk to Ellis. She was frustrated. She hoped he had watched her orgasm. She hoped he found pleasure in it. She hoped he ejaculated when she came. It was maddening not to know.

Kate's passion was higher after she had masturbated, than before she had started. She thought about starting again. She shook off the thought. She thought about what Ellis had said. He said he would call when she was ready for their affair. She decided she would get ready for a date.

That thought excited her. She felt like she did getting ready for one of her first teen age dates. She did not know what to expect on her first dates. It was the same tonight. She would dress for Ellis. She had no idea what to expect.

Kate went through her closet. She rummaged for just the right outfit. She did not even know what she was looking for. Something sexy she was sure. Other than bed wear, she had no sexy clothes. She was sure after her search, she had nothing appropriate to wear.

She looked at the time. The mall was still open. She dressed quickly. She drove to the mall. At least she didn't have to look at price tags tonight. Kate went to the expensive clothing store. She had shopped there many times. She had never felt she could afford to buy anything there.

She looked at dresses. She tried several of them on. The time was running out. The mall would be closing soon. She found a black sheath cocktail dress. It clung to her. It showed every curve on her body. The dress was cut low. She blushed as she looked at herself in the mirror.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers
123456...8