Kate's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, Megan you have a great pair of tits."

Eric said, "I agree."

Before I got out they gave me their phone number and encouraged me to call. With a sigh, I waved as they pulled away form the curb into traffic, then turned toward the hotel.

Standing on the sidewalk I texted Susan, "r u wearing panties?" She replied, "yes, u?" I sent her back, "yes. take urs off. ok?" A little while later I got "ok. done."

Smiling, I entered the hotel. It was really topshelf and the first thing I thought was how out of place I was dressed like I was. Then it dawned on me that I could be the child of a guest and I marched in with confidence. Just as I'd though, I hadn't gone ten feet into the lobby before a hotel staffer intercepted me.

"Can I help you miss?" said an older woman in the blue blazer with a crest over the pocket that all the staff wore.

"My sister is here somewhere," I told her. "She said to look for her in the lounge."

"Oh dear me, the lounge isn't for young girls. But if it's your sister your looking for, I guess we'd better find her, hadn't we?." She was a nice woman, but I was a little surprised when she took me by the hand -- the hand that not long ago had been wrapped around a nice hard dick -- and led me through the lobby to the lounge. At the entrance she asked, "Now what's you sister's name and what does she look like?"

I nearly choked. I couldn't remember Susan's last name and no one seeing us together would think we were sisters. I said, "She's Susan, and very tall with long blond hair."

My minder looked over the crowd. "Do you see her?"

I didn't and told her so.

"Okay then. We'll just walk through the lounge and you tell me if you see her. If we can't find her, don't worry. I'll have her paged."

As we began to walk hand in hand through the lounge I thought how strange it would be to have to find Susan's card in order to provide "my sister's" last name. It was a big room with a u-shaped bar in the middle. As we worked our way through it, with me and my cartoon decorated book bag getting a lot of attention from the nearly all-male crowd, I finally spied her. Susan sat at the back of bar be herself, sipping a beer. For a moment I thought how strange that a gorgeous girl like her would be by herself in a male-dominated bar like this, but the lady leading me around brought me back to the present asking again if I saw my sister anywhere.

"There," I said pointed. "That's Susan."

"Good. Let's get you reunited and she can't take you out of here."

As we approached Susan, she turned and took the situation in. "Katey!" she exclaimed, "Where have you been? I've been waiting and waiting." To my minder she said, "Thanks so much for helping her find, now please, take this away. I found it on the bar and can't believe a place like this.... Well, you should do better." She pressed something into the staffer's hands.

The woman began to unfold it, cried "my goodness!" and quickly stuffed it into her pocket saying, "I'm very sorry, ma'am. I've been working here for years and never ...."

"Just take it away please," Susan said dismissively waving her hand, "and I won't say anything to the management."

"Of course. Meanwhile here's your sister. She's been looking for you." She actually place my hand in Susan's before she left.

Watching her go, Susan squeezed my hand and smiling at me said, "My sister?"

"First thing that came to me."

"Well, Sis, can I buy you a drink?"

"I'll have what your having."

She looked at me. "Jesus, you are really 21, right? The last thing I need is to be buying beer for a minor -- even if you're my sister."

"I'm really 21."

She signaled the bartender, making it clear she wanted two beers, and then turned back to me with a smile. "You know I really like this sister thing. That's really hot."

I put my bag down and hopped on to the bar stool beside her. "Yeah, me too. You have any? Sisters, I mean."

"Nope, just an older brother that I talk to on holidays and his birthday. You?"

I shook my head. "Only child."

Our beers arrived. "Well then here's to finding my long lost sister," she said raising her glass.

"No so fast," said the bartender. "First your sister has to show me some ID. She looks about 15, not 21." I showed him my drivers license and after a close look at it he said, "Fuck. Oh, sorry, excuse me. But damned if you look anything close to 21. The beers are on me. Enjoy."

"Jesus, you're such a turn on," Susan said after we clicked glasses and took a sip. "I don't blame him. You really do look 15."

I smiled at her and sipped my beer. "And I'm having a lot more fun today being 21 and looking 15 than I did at 15 and wishing I was 21."

"I bet. Just listening to that phone call got me all hot and bothered. And I was all hot and bothered in the bus earlier. Do you do this often? The get up, I mean. Lookin' like a kid."

Shaking my head, I told her the truth. "Nope. Today's the first time. Just bought this stuff yesterday after work. Sort of a breakout thing for me. Wanting to be different, you know, change old habits."

"And has it worked?"

"Like a charm."

"Tell me. I'm all ears."

"Too much to tell. Don't know where to begin."

"And your not curious about what I handed that lady?"

"Yeah, what was that about?"

"You told me to take off my panties. Remember, you texted me."

I did remember. "You mean...?"

"Yep, I did it and had been sitting her wondering what to do with them when you walked up."

"Jesus."

"And Joseph too if you're Catholic. Took me ages to do it. Lookin' around to see who might see."

I looked around just then. "Were those guys sitting there when you did it?"

Susan looked over her shoulder at them. "Yeah, they were the biggest problem. You know, for a girl like me with these big tits and long legs I attract attention." She nodded toward the guys. "They came in, took one look at me sitting here and sat at that table." After taking a sip of her beer she continued, "I'm used to that. Happens all the time. But then you texted me and said to take off my panties."

"I didn't know though ...."

"Of course, you couldn't know the circumstances. That's actually the fun of it, right? If I'd been in my room, who'd have cared if I took them off or left them on?"

"So they saw you take them off?"

"Maybe. I'm not sure. Actually I'm pretty sure no one saw anything until I let them fall down around my ankles." Susan stopped talking and touched my arm. "And I want to say, thank you. It was like the hottest thing I'd ever done. You know, after looking around and raising up my butt just enough to slip them off, then sitting here for a bit with my bare ass on the bar stool." She shivered. "Wow. I was so turned on. Then I tried to slide them down my legs. That's when I think at least a couple of those guys noticed what I was doing."

"Well you're hardly a wallflower," I offered.

"Yeah, that's the part I'm all too familiar with. Guys look at me wherever I go."

I looked at her short skirt and tight top. "Hardly a surprise when you dress like you do."

Susan look me up and down. "So tell me why you dressed like this today?"

I blushed. "Point taken."

"Right, so there I was with my panties around my ankles and at least a couple of those guys saw me ball them up and sit here with them in my hand."

"Until that staff lady took them away."

"Right, until then." She leaned closer. "I'm so horny."

"Me too and now I'm feeling overdressed." The barstools rotated so I turned to face the guys at the nearby table. I smiled at them and let my legs spread enough so they could see up my skirt.

Glancing over her shoulder Susan took the situation in and said, "I love your innocent slut act."

"So do I. I keep discovering new variations." Slipping off the barstool I bent over and opened my bag that was sitting on the floor. I routed around in it until I thought I'd giving the guys a good enough show of my ass then stood up and leaned against back against the bar close to Susan but facing the opposite way. "I hoped they got a good look. Somehow this is even more fun being here with you and knowing you know what I doing." I put my hand on her thigh and slid it under her skirt to her pussy. "Mmm, you really are excited, aren't you?" Teasing her short hairs I said, "And I see you're hairy like me."

"Oh God, I can't believe your doing that. Don't stop." Her voice was strained with arousal. When she shifted in her seat to give me better access, I slipped a finger into her pussy. "Ahh," she moaned just as the bartender was passing by.

Thinking she was signally him, he stopped and asked, "Yes, ma'am, what can I get you?"

Susan's face was flushed. "Oh, could I have glass of ice water please. Suddenly I'm hot."

"Certainly. Coming right up."

I chuckled. "You sure are hot, Susan."

"Keep that up and I might come right here on your fingers, you know."

"I guess we better go up to your room then."

"That's a great idea."

As she stood up and took care of settling the bar bill, I smiled at the guys who of course were still watching us and licked my fingers. One of them nearly choked on his drink. Another gave the guy next to him a high-five. Feeling the need to be naughtier I slowly pulled up the him of Susan's short skirt taking the little wiggle of her ass as encouragement. Glancing around the back of the bar, I was glad to see it was empty except for the table of young men. Watching them watch me, I raised the skirt more, enough to reveal the round curves of Susan's naked bottom.

"Good heavens, thank you, ma'am," I heard the bartender say behind me. Susan must have left a good tip.

I pulled her skirt higher and exposed her beautiful pussy rimmed in light blond curls. The guys went wild. After slapping her bare ass I dropped the skirt and turned back to the bar. A moment later a man said, "Excuse me, but I was wondering...."

It was the guy who had almost choked on his drink. I cut him off. "Nope. Don't wonder. We're leaving." He looked crestfallen. I pegged him for 25 or so. "But if you're really nice about it, I do have a nice treat for you."

He perked up. "What's that?"

"I'll just lean on the bar her next to my friend and let you take off my panties." His eyes bugged out. "But don't go running off with them. Just pull them off, hand them to my friend, and go back to your table. What'd'ya say? Deal?"

"Deal."

"And no groping."

"Right."

I leaned against the bar and smiled a Susan. "Like I said early, I'm feeling overdressed."

She stood up to watch as the delighted young man carefully reached under my skirt, found the waistband of my panties, and pulled them slowly down to the floor. After helping me step out of them, he paused. Now bent over, he examined my ass and pussy for a moment before sighing loudly and straighting up.

Handing my underwear to Susan, he pulled a couple of his business cards out of his wallet and put them on the bar. "Really, if you -- either of you -- ever are in Buffalo and need a date, give me a call. Hell, just call. I'll fly to wherever you are." Then shaking his head he rejoined his friends who immediately slapped him on the back and called for another round of drinks.

Susan looked at Tweety on the front of my panties and said, "Isn't he cute?"

The bartender turned around. "Tweety was always one of my favorites. You ladies ever stop back here and the drinks are on me."

"Thanks, what's your name?" Susan asked.

"Sylvester."

We laughed. I picked up my book bag, giving the guys one last bare-assed flash, then Susan and I left.

Walking hand in hand through the lobby to the bank of elevators, we passed the staff woman who had corralled me when I arrived. Susan stopped to say, "Thanks so much for taking good care of my sister and seeing that she found me. What's your name? I want to mention what you did on the feedback form in room. I never filled it out before, but this time I have something nice to say."

The woman smiled and pulled a card from her pocket. "I'm Ann Warren and thank you very much. Pleased to be of service." But the card fell to the floor as she tried to hand it over.

"I'll get it," I said as I bent over as indelicately as possible and was rewarded by Ann's sharp intake of breath. Pulling a pen from her pocket she took the card from me and wrote on the back.

"Here, that's my cell phone number," she said to Susan. "If you need someone too look after your little sister for a while, just call. I'll be on duty 'til morning but can always take a break."

Susan gave her a big smile. "Gee, what if I need someone to look after me?"

Ann licked her lips. "Anything for our guests." She was in her forties, slim, brown hair up in a bun, and had a beautiful face. I liked her little button nose. Nodding to the big crowd waiting in front of the bank of elevators. "The least I can do is help you avoid the wait. Come with me." Exchanging surprised looks, we followed her to the staff elevator. Using a key card to open the doors she waved us in. "What floor?"

"22," said Susan.

"Oh, how nice. Do you like our executive suites?"

"Yes, they've been redone since I was here before. The big jacuzzi is quite pleasant."

As the doors closed and the elevator began to move I snuggled up to my tall blond friend's side and said, "Maybe we could have a nice soak and you could try and explain again why these," I cupped on of her full breasts, "are some much bigger than these." I pulled up my halter and looked down at my breasts."

"Kate, I've told you about showing yourself in public," Susan scolded as she pushed my top down.

"But it's just us and Auntie Ann, Sis. We're not out in public."

Ann leaned against the wall smiling appreciatively at our act and said, "She's quite precocious, isn't she?"

"Well, sometimes she can be a naughty little girl." Susan looked at me sternly, well, she tried to, but I could see her suppressing a sly grin. "There're times I just want to put her over my knee and spank her naked little bottom."

Ann actually shivered at the thought. "You'd do that? Bend her right over and swat her bare behind?"

"Oh, yes, and make her count as I do it. It's the only thing that makes her mind."

I turned so Ann could see and pulled my skirt up over my ass. Rubbing it, I told her. "She's so mean sometimes. My butt gets all red from the punishment."

"But you know your sister does it because she loves you, don't you?" Ann new quite well how to play this game.

I smiled and hugged Susan tightly, snuggling my face between her breasts. "Oh, yeah! And I love her too!"

The elevator came to a stop and Ann said, "Ah, here we are. It's so nice to have two loving sisters as our guests. Please enjoy your stay and you have my number if I can do anything for you." She emphasized "anything" just a little.

"How about a kiss goodnight, Auntie?" I asked attempting to sound innocent and demure while feeling just the opposite.

Ann leaned down expecting a peck on the cheek, but I took her head in my hands and kissed her long and hard on the mouth. She quickly yielded to my tongue, and when my hands grabbed her ass she returned the grope. Susan stood in the hallway keeping lookout as my new "auntie" pulled up my skirt and fondled my bare ass while playing tongue tag with me.

I pulled myself away and asked Susan, "Do you want to say goodnight to Auntie too?"

"I'd love to," she replied and I watched the surprised and delighted Ann wrap herself around the tall bombshell. The gloves were off now so-to-speak and the two of them ran there hands all over each other while kissing passionately. Finally, it was Ann who pushed away.

In complete disarray but looking quite happy about it, she punched the button for the ground floor and said as the elevator slid doors slid shut, "Call me."

Leading me down the hall by the hand Susan told me, "If I didn't want you all to myself I'd have invited her along."

"Maybe afterward."

"I was hoping you'd have that attitude."

Her suite was three rooms, a good size living room with stuffed couch and chairs arranged around a large flat screen television, a bedroom with kingsize bed, and a large bathroom with a two-person jacuzzi tub. But all I had time for was the exterior wall in the bedroom, nothing but glass from floor to ceiling. Tossing my bag on the bed, I ran over to it and looked out over the city, it's lights twinkling in the night. With no other tall buildings on this side of the hotel, it was like being on top of the world.

"Like it?" asked Susan as she wrapped her arms around me from behind.

"Oh, gosh, it's really beautiful."

"So are you," she told me as her hands roamed over my body. "Ever been with a woman before?"

With her delicious fondling -- hands that seemed to touch me everywhere but avoiding nipples and pussy -- I could barely answer. "Well, not until today, and not like this." Then I mentioned my dinner with Megan and Eric and she made me tell her every detail while stripping off my clothes. Naked and spread-eagled against the glass wall I described what happened in the restaurant as Susan explored my body, now teasing my cunt and lightly pinching my budding nipples.

Kissing my neck, she whispered, "tell me more," then slipped a long finger into to my pussy. I struggled remain coherent as she fingered me, placing light kisses on my bare back down to the crack of my ass. I told her about Dave on the bus, Reverend Brown, and Kevin in the library as she licked my butt, probed my pussy, and teased my clit.

Arousal is a combination of physical and mental events -- or so I've read. Telling my story was almost like reliving it and when combined with Susan's expert fondling my whole body came alive with erotic sensation. But there was one more amazing aspect to the situation: the incredible view of the nighttime cityscape out the glass wall before me and being spread naked in front of it, even at times with my breasts pressed up against the cool clear glass.

Each time I tried to turn and offer her my attention, she made me turn back. "I like having you like this. Just enjoy it." Eventually she had me on my knees before the glass and got underneath me. Laying on the floor she pulled my hips down until my we cunt was on her mouth. My orgasm was wonderful. I came and came until I couldn't take it any more, then climbed off to cuddle my fantastic lover.

After a while she let me take off her clothes -- oh, god, what a body! -- and we got into the enormous bed where I returned, as best I could, the special experience she had given me. Taking my time, being able to roam over her amazing curvy body -- this was quite different than licking Megan under the dinner table in the restaurant. Kissing Susan, sucking her big nipples, and groping her curvy bottom was a treat. Feeling the hard buds in my mouth, listening to her moaning, but finally descending between her legs to lick and suck at her cunt as she climaxed loudly against my tongue -- that was truly special. Now I could say I had a truly fine woman-to-woman experience.

I stroked her hair as we lay naked in the bed. "You know what?"

"What?" she replied looking at me tendering in the afterglow of her orgasm.

"I think I could come again. Happens ever now and then, you know. Instead of being satisfied, one good orgasm just seems to encourage me to try for another."

She smiled. "Yeah, I know what you mean. Want me to help?"

"Oh, no. Maybe later. Right now just relax. I was wondering if you wanted just to want to watch."

"You mean...."

"I mean I want you to watch while I play with myself."

"Jesus, you're like the gift that keeps on giving," she said sitting up, her large breasts swaying as she tried and failed to push her long hair back.

"And you know what?"

She laughed. "No, what now?"

"I want you to give Ann a call."