Kate's Morning Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, that ass hasn't stopped jiggling."

"Good thing she has a big ass, she barely has any tits."

Kate wanted nothing more than to cradle her tiny breasts and hide them from those rude comments. Yet, for all those comments it was just causing her arousal to spike.

She nearly groaned out loud as she saw that every cashier had a long line up, not wanting to waste any more time she stood in the line closest to her. She fidgeted as she was now forced to stay in place. The blonde kept her head down and closed her eyes, trying to not make eye contact with anyone. God this was so embarrassing.

"Do you have any bills?" Kate's head perked up, a man in front of her in line asked. She could see the man looking to the side, his cheeks a bit pink, and eyes averted anywhere but her.

Kate bit her lip as she wasn't sure how to respond. "Uh, yes." She said quietly, the same bill Stephanie gave her.

"Uh, do you mind if I give you coins for them? I need bus fare." He pulled out some coins.

"Su-sure!" She said hastily, holding her hand out with the money.

For the first time his head turned to her, and Kate saw his eyes glance down briefly down her body before looking back up. She quietly whimpered at another person seeing her body, most likely making silent judgements about her figure and why she was doing this.

The man took the coins and handed her the bill, and then turned back as the line slowly moved forward. As happy as she was for him not being looking at her and talking to her, a strange part of her felt disappointed. As embarrassing as it was to have someone stare at her nude body, it felt exhilarating to have a normal conversation with someone in her lack of dress.

Her mind flashed to earlier in the pandemic when she would have zoom calls with her co-workers, they were unaware she wasn't wearing anything. Kate remembered how turned on it felt to just have a simple conversation nude. She bit her lip at the memory of it. She didn't notice but her thighs were gently rubbing against one another as she stood in line.

"So, got any plans?" The blonde eyes widened as the words left her mouth, what was she doing?

The man looked back at her unexpectedly, he frowned as he scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, going to my mates place for supper." He said a bit awkwardly.

"Sounds fun. Just the two of you?" God, why was she making this so awkward and worse for her!?

"Mhmm, can't have too many people together." He replied.

"Yeah, it was just my girlfriend and I yesterday, lots of fun." She could see a few heads turn at the mention of her partner, oh great, naked and announcing she's a lesbian, why doesn't she start fingering herself, she's on a roll humiliating herself.

A click and then a flash, got hers and the man's attention. She looked behind her and saw a man holding up his phone and a sheepish look on his face. He clearly was trying to discreetly take a picture of her and the idiot forgot he had the flash on.

She should've felt disgusted, but it just turned her on knowing. It was then everything she was trying to push down was about to come out. Her legs were shaking as her arousal spiked,her lower lips twitched, her eyes widened as she knew what was coming. It was like her body was telling her she had to pee with only a couple second warning.

"I-I have to go!" Kate suddenly announced. She pushed past the guy to the cashier. "Here!" She handed her all the money she had, not caring if it was the incorrect amount as she ran to the exit.

Kate squirmed as she hastily walked across the parking lot, trying very hard to keep her legs shut and hide how much her juices were flowing. The constant squishing sound of her wet coated thighs rubbing up against each other seemed like the loudest sound in a busy parking lot to her. She bit her lip as she could feel an orgasm about to come.

"Not here, please." She begged her body, as she knew what was going to happen.

She cut across a couple cars, a few honks could be heard as she passed by moving cars, she didn't bother focusing on them. She was almost there, she could see Stephanie in the front seat waving at her through the front mirror.

Her foot tripped over a small rock, Kate stumbled as she fell on the hood of the cruiser. Whether it was the unexpected motion, or the memory of the last time she was bent over naked on the hood of a cops car, her pussy lips twitched and her walls tightened as she started to cum.

"Oooooooh!" She moaned out loud through her mask as her body shuddered, not even caring if anyone was watching, as she humped the car, trying to prolong the orgasm. Kate unconsciously spread her legs trying to prolong the orgasm, giving anyone behind her a clear view of her squirting pussy and asshole.

Eventually the orgasm faded, and she was left leaning her front half on the car, panting heavily through the mask.

"If you're done cumming I'd like to leave, my shift starts soon!" Stephanie hollered.

Kate's sense immediately came back to her, as she realized what she just did, in public no less. She glanced back to see only a few people had caught her show. Thankful for the millionth time that her blushing face was hidden from everyone, she hastily scrambled to the passenger seat of the cop car. Thankful to finally have some sort of cover as she shut the door to the staring world.

She glanced over at Stephanie, her eyes screaming 'Get the fuck out of here now!', but the cop just stared at her.

Eventually her hazed mind finally clicked in, after just cumming like crazy she somehow managed to keep a deathgrip on the can of lemonade, the cause of all her humiliation. Sighing heavily she handed it to Stephanie and leaned back in her seat.

"See, just a simple errand Kate, thank you." She smiled at her before turning the car on and pulling out.

Kate rolled her eyes at the word simple errand, as she removed her mask and was thankful to finally go home.

"Though I didn't expect a drink and a show." The older woman said, taking a sip.

Kate just wanted the chair to swallow her whole in humiliation. Not trusting her voice she just kept her head down.

"Did you atleast get your honey mostly on the road? Can't tell you how long it took to clean this car after you came all over it weeks ago." She continued to talk.

Kate groaned at the memory, it's bad enough that hundreds of people have seen her naked, and now she's being reminded of her earlier humiliation. Yet she didn't notice she was unconsciously rubbing her thighs together as Stepahnie continued to speak.

"Can't imagine how you felt standing in front of everyone naked like that, you probably have wet dreams about that."

Kate bit her lip, Stephanie's words were starting to drive her crazy, her pussy twitching at each word. What was the older woman trying to do!?

"I wonder how many people thought you got off on it, I mean it was either that or it looks like you can't hold your bladder."

Her legs were tightly shut at that point, her hands gripping her legs, trying to use any sense of self control to not touch herself. She just came, she couldn't possibly be this horny so soon!

Kate couldn't find the words to respond, Stephanie's teasing just serving to send more waves of embarrassing arousal through her naked body. She could feel her body heating up just as much as it did when she was on a conference call with her co-workers, unaware she was naked during it.

A small moan escaped her lips when the car hit a small pothole, causing her to inadvertently adjust in her seat and rub her pussy against the seat.

"I wonder how many time's you touched yourself imagining yourself naked in public?"

Kate hadn't noticed her hand subconsciously slip between her legs and begin to rub her outer lips, her breathing getting heavier as the teasing continued.

"Oh? Seems someone can't control themselves."

She could barely hear Stephanie's words as she began circling her quivering clit, her juices running out of her as she continued masturbating. She didn't care anymore, she had humiliated herself so much today, being seen by the fast food employee, walking into Tesco naked, having people talk about her body, it was all building, she needed to release it.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck." Kate cried, as her index finger curled inside her, hitting the right spot. She could feel the car slow down, but her finger went faster, pumping in and out of her wet pussy.

"Ahhhh!" With a muffled cry, Kate came by her own hands, her body once again shuddering at her orgasm, her toes curling on the car floor, her hand did not let up on her clit, stimulating her throughout her climax. Waves after waves of pleasure descending upon her.

Her hands finally stopped, as she slouched against her seat, exhausted. Coming down from her orgasm, Kate's senses slowly started returning to her, she blushed as she saw Stephanie staring right at her, that damn smirk on her face.

"Enjoying the show?" Kate said sarcastically.

The cop just shrugged. "I did, but I think your audience liked it more.."

She was confused for a moment by what she meant, until she could hear muttering behind her, turning around she saw a small group of people staring right at her, some shocked, others glaring, and a few holding their phones out. As her hand was quickly removed from her pussy, it stumbled upon her now removed mask. She cried out as they were getting a clear view of her face, she ducked below the window trying to hide.

Kate's body flushed red as she realized all those people had watched herself masturbate. The problem got worse as she realized that at some point Stephanie had rolled down the window, they heard everything.

"What a slut, no wonder she's being arrested."

"Shame on you, do you have no self-respect!?"

Kate shirked in her seat from the scolding, luckily the light turned green and her audience soon got smaller as they pulled away.

The car finally slowed down again five minutes later, Kate glanced outside the window, she expected to see her home, but she didn't recognize the neighbourhood. In fact she didn't recognize any of the houses. It was then her eyes fell on a car, she immediately recognized it as her car. She was back at her girlfriends place!

"I thought you were taking me home?" Kate asked, a bit confused.

"At first, but Nicole sent me a text telling me to drop you off here." Stephanie replied, showing her a text.

Kate narrowed her eyes in confusion, was Nicole her boss? No, why would her boss be interested in a streaker. Nicole was also the name of her online friend....no, that had to be a coincidence.

"This Nicole wouldn't happen to be a redhead right?" She just had to know for certain.

"Yup." The cop replied.

"And big boobs?" Kate asked, a pit forming in her stomach.

"Large titties." Oh that bitch, Nicole, her online friend was screwing with her!? It made sense, Nicole was the only one who knew when she went out streaking, how else did she have horrible luck in running into Stephanie both times she went out nude. Oh she was going to kill the redhead for this.

"Anyway I'm sure you and Nicole have a lot to talk about, but I have a shift about to start. It was fun spending the morning with you, maybe we can hang out in the afternoon next time!" Before Kate could argue any further, Stephanie reached past her, opened her door and shoved her outside in broad daylight.

Reacting quicker then she did just an hour ago she ran towards her car, she was thankful it wasn't as busy and the streets were empty. Her luck was finally turning as she saw her car ahead of her. Unfortunately this morning seemed to suck for poor old Kate as she was about to open her door and climb in, when she cried out. There was a wheel clamp on her front tire. She wasn't going to be driving out of her anytime soon, and with Diane at work, it meant she was stuck naked, far from home, and had to call a tow truck to pick her up, she had no idea how she was going to explain this.


12