Kate's Visit Ch. 03

Story Info
The last day.
2k words
4.31
52.2k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having a wonderful time with Kate. Our nudism around the house when Mom was out drove me wild. Often I couldn't resist wanking but Kate didn't mind at all, sometimes she would put on a bit of a show for me. Kate's beauty stunned me every time and she knew it.

Unfortunately Kate's visit was coming to an end, today was her last day. Kate, Mom and me were sat around the breakfast table. Mom was leaving for work soon and was wearing a black pencil skirt and a white blouse. Her blouse was quite thin and her bra was visible through it but I was more focused on Kate (no surprise). Kate was in her pajamas, a little pink vest and matching pink shorts. I was also in my PJs but far less interesting shorts and T-shirt.

Mom was getting her things together for work when she suggested the three of us meet up for lunch so she could see Kate before she went back this afternoon. Kate and me agreed and Mom left for work.

"What are your plans for this morning?" I asked Kate.

"I'm going to see a friend before I leave. Just a quick shower then I'm off." Kate replied. "And before you ask, yes you can watch." Kate knows me well.

I followed Kate into the bathroom and threw my clothes off in a flash. Kate smiled. She turn the shower on then, with her back to me, pulled her shorts down to her ankles and kicked them off. Amazing ass. She turned a bit so she was side on to me and pulled her her vest up, over her breasts, over her head and dropped it on the floor. Amazing breasts. She turn to face me in her full naked glory, her hands on her hips framing her trimmed bush.

"You're the best sister ever." I said as I began slowly stroking my cock.

"I know." She giggled and sat on the toilet to piss. She kept her legs open to make sure I could see the golden stream coming from between her pussy lips. When she finished she stood up, without wiping, and got in the shower. Kate didn't do more than wash herself (no time for a show) but it was beautiful to watch. The shower was quick and she was drying herself with a towel when I came. I had picked a black thong out of the clothes hamper used it to catch my load.

"I love cumming in your underwear." I said as I held up the spunk covered thong.

"I don't wear thongs, they must be Mom's." Kate finished drying and walked out of the bathroom (naked of course) leaving me slightly guilty and very aroused about cumming in my Mom's underwear.

I clean myself up a bit and left the bathroom. I went into Kate's bedroom. Kate was wearing blue panties with little red flowers all over and a matching bra that she was just putting on when I entered.

"Didn't you see enough in the shower?"

"I could never see enough of you. And today will be the last time for a while." I sat on her bed and watched her getting dress. Over her very cute underwear she put on a pale green dress. It was sleeveless, buttons down the front to her waist and the skirt was loosely hanging around her knees. Kate was doing the buttons up and looking at herself in the mirror, she paused and asked, "What do you think, one or two buttons open?"

"Two." I said without even thinking.

"I knew you would say that." Kate put on some sandals and a denim jacket, kissed me on the cheek an went out.

I didn't have much to do for the morning, I showered, watched TV, just wasting time until the lunch date.

I walked to my Mom's office to meet her. I was a few minutes early so I waited while she finished up. I watched her and without Kate distracting me I admired her. The dark shape of her bra just visible through her blouse, her tight pencil skirt stopped just above her knees and held a very shapely ass. Her long nylon covered legs and black stilettos. I wondered if she was wearing stockings or pantyhose, maybe she was wearing a thong like the one I came in.

"I'm done now, lets get going." Mom said. Shaking off my daydream we headed to the cafe for lunch. Kate arrived just after us. It was a very normal lunch, we chatted about little things. Mom was fussing over not seeing Kate enough and when her next visit would be. After lunch Mom gave Kate a big goodbye hug and kissed her cheek, kiss my cheek and went back to work.

When me and Kate got home Kate went straight to her room to start packing. She had a lot to do so I left her to it, for a while. It didn't take long for my desire to win over. In her room, Kate was packing clothes into a suitcase on her bed, her back to me as I entered she looked over her shoulder, smiled and carried on packing. She had taken off her jacket and sandals but was still wearing her dress. I was naked, naturally.

Kate picked up some underwear and was about to put it in the case.

"Cute panties, can I have a better look?" I asked coyly.

"Sure." Kate held up the panties for me to see.

"I meant these ones." I lifted up the back of her skirt so I could see her ass in the panties I saw this morning.

"HaHa, Do you like?" She wiggled her ass.

"You always make my cock big and hard."

Kate gave me a cute look and giggled, "It's hard but it's definitly not big sweety." She was right but I didn't mind, big sister's have a right to tease. Kate carried on packing even with me holding the back of her skirt up, she was used to my perving by now.

I reached out and rubbed her ass, I had never touched her ass before, it was incredible. I gave a little squeeze before she pushed my hand away.

"Remember the rules, no touching." Kate reminded me.

"Maybe we could do something special seeing as you're leaving today." I moved closer behind her, kissed the back of her neck and pushed my erect cock against her ass. The head pushed into her panties between her cheeks. Kate jumped as soon as she felt my cock, she turned round to face me and pushed me back gently.

"Stop that now," she said sternly, "I said there were rules and no touching is one of them. Looking is fine but were brother and sister, we can't touch."

"I'm sorry. You're so beautiful it's hard to resist sometimes."

Kate looked at me for a moment then smiled slightly. "Ok, one goodbye gift. I'll give you another handjob, just like that first day, but nothing more. Ok?

The huge smile on my face was my only answer. Kate reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down. She stepped out of them and threw them on the floor. She sat on the bed, pulled her feet up on the edge of the bed bending and spreading her knees. She pulled her skirt up and exposed her pussy to me. Her pink moist lips spreading from her bush of dark brown pubes. I stepped closer to her and she reached out ran her fingers over my shaft. I moaned as she wrapped her hand around and slowly started stroking.

I stared down at my beautiful sister, stroking my cock, her pussy displayed for me. She put her other hand between her legs and started rubbing her pussy. First she rubbed her lips, then her finger found her clit and she started rubbing harder. I reached down and undone the buttons on her dress and pulled it open. Her large breasts were pushed up by her bra and I stared at her cleavage. I was desperate to touch her but I had to follow the rules.

Kate slipped her middle finger into her pussy, she bit her lip and moaned as she entered herself. Kate was wanking me off and finger fucking herself. Her hands were in rhythm and getting faster and harder. I couldn't resist any more and I reached down and squeezed her tit through her bra.

"Hey, I said no touching." Kate didn't push my hand away.

"I've never felt real tits before. They're amazing."

"I suppose there's no harm in it, ok." Kate stopped what she was doing and slipped her dress off her shoulders. She reached behind her and unclipped her bra and threw it on the floor. "As a special treat you can play with my tits little brother." I wasted no time and grabbed both breasts. I jumped in so quick I knocked Kate backwards on to the bed and I fell on top of her.

"Be more gentle, it's not a wrestling match." She giggled. I eased off a bit and softly groped Kate while laying on top of her.

I was squeezing Kate's tits and kissing and sucking her nipples. Kate was laughing more than moaning as I clumsily played with her. I moved my position and felt my cock brush against her pubes. It reminded me that apart from her dress bunched around her waist Kate was naked underneath me.

"I hate being a virgin." I said and pushed my hips to hers.

"Too bad. There's no way I'm having sex with you. Do you want me to finish that handjob?"

"Please, I'm desperate. I want to know what it feels like to be inside a woman, especially a woman as hot as you." I reached down and held my cock positioning it with my head just pushing her pussy lips. I could feel the warmth and moistness.

"No Pete, we can't. I'm your sister." I didn't listen to Kate and pushed my cock into her slightly, just so my head was between her lips. "Fine, seeing as you're not taking no for an answer, you can fuck me. But you have to promise you won't cum in me."

"I promise." I lied. "Thank you Kate, I love you." I kissed her on the lips and slipped my cock fully into her pussy.

It was incredible. My cock easily slipped back and forth in her moist pussy. I returned my attention to Kate's tits while I fucked her. Kate let out an occasional moan but mostly just laid there and smiled at me. My thrusts got faster and faster as I got close to orgasm and I started moaning.

"Quick, pull out." Kate realized how near I was. I had no intention of going this far and stopping now. I buried my cock deep and came.

"Pete, no!" Kate screamed. I bucked and groaned as I shot load after load into my sister's pussy. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

"Thank you Kate. You're amazing." I kissed her and rolled over.

"You asshole! I told you not to cum in me." Kate got up and straightened her dress.

"What's the difference? Sex is sex, incest is incest."

"The difference is I'm not on birth control!" Kate stormed out of the room. I went back to my bedroom and started feeling a little guilty, I hadn't thought about birth control.

A while later Kate was ready to leave, I helped her carry her stuff to the car.

"I'm really sorry about earlier," I said. "I didn't think about...well, you know." Kate looked angry at first but then her face softened in to a smile.

"It's ok, I forgive you, no man ever pulls out. I'm sure it'll be fine." Kate then surprised me by kissing me passionately. "You had better get some practice with the girls before I visit again, I want you to be a good fuck next time." Kate got in the car and she was gone. I was definitely looking forward to next time.