Katherine Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It certainly felt close to bursting point, and as she steadily increased the strength of her wristy stroking I grunted as wave after wave of pleasure surged through me. Then I felt the scalding rush, and let out an uncontrollable cry as the first load of semen erupted, searing up through my wildly jerking cock and blasting explosively out of me.

'Aaah yesss!' she gasped, energetically pumping out a series of equally powerful gouts, then milking it until she was sure she had extracted the very last drop.

'Do you have a handkerchief? I'll clean you up.' she said gently when she was sure there was no more to come.

The force of my climax had left me feeling dizzy and weak-kneed and I leaned back against the tree as she carefully wiped my wilting cock. 'There, that's the best I can do.' she said as she stood up, folding and handing me the damp handkerchief.

I don't know what made me do it, it was simply a natural reaction, I put my arm around her, pulled her close, and kissed her. I could tell by her look of surprise that she hadn't been expecting that, and although as kisses go it certainly wasn't practised, perhaps it was just that, my unsophisticated youthful passion, that got through to her. Whatever the reason, after only a moment's hesitation she pressed herself against me and kissed me back.

'Do we have a secret?' she asked when we broke for air. When I assured her we did, she said. 'Well perhaps we can do it again another time. Would you like that?'

She gave a low chuckle at the eagerness of my response, then said. 'It's ridiculous, I don't even know your name.'

I told her and she replied. 'Well Craig, if we do meet like this again you can call me Heather. But before we go any further you'd better tell me what you were really doing up that tree.'

She gave a sort of relieved smile when I explained about my bird watching then wanted to know details of when and where I usually went. 'I'm not making any promises you understand, but keep a watch out for me or the car. Now I must be off. No bragging about this to your friends please.'

It had been a very, very long time since I had thought about that first time I had met Heather and I was surprised to find just how strongly I was affected by recounting the details. I must have gone suddenly silent and have no idea how long Katherine waited before she brought me back to reality by asking. 'Was that it, or did she meet you again?'

'I'm sorry.' I answered, suddenly realising just how deeply lost in memories I had become. 'No that certainly wasn't the only time, we met many, many times over the next few months.'

'Do you want to tell me about them, or is bringing those memories back in some way painful for you Craig?' she asked solicitously.

'Oh no it's not painful, a bit disturbing, it's a long time since I've thought about her in any detail. Do you really want to hear the rest?'

'Only if you want to tell me, but it might help us know each other better. If that's what you want?'

'Yes of course I do! OK, here goes with the rest.' I replied, refreshing our drinks before continuing.

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!

12