Kathlyn Ch. 01 - Cousin w/ Benefits

Story Info
Me and my cousin for the first time.
2k words
4.29
52.3k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DukeBook
DukeBook
29 Followers

My cousin Kathlyn and I grew up together as we lived nearby and our family spent a lot of time together.

As far as I remember sleepovers were quite usual, mainly on weekends and holidays. As little kids we used to play and do all kinds of stuff together. Quite often we bathed, dressed and slept together.

As we grew up, we remain very close, hanging out with the same group of friends and still having sleepovers from time to time. We were always pretty much comfortable around each other, even if we were only in our underwear. The difference was that now, at 19 years old (I was 18), Kathlyn was no longer a little girl. She was now a 5'9 curvy young woman. She was rather pale, with long dark brown hair with a perfect sized round ass, nice thighs and great boobs. Her face was quite normal, but her body was great, maybe because of all of the dancing she did as a hobby.

This one time, I was spending a few summer days at her place. It was very hot outside so we stayed home, but with no AC, it was hot inside too. Trying to fight the heat, I laid in the floor in front of the couch with a pillow under my head watching MTV. Soon after Kathlyn came from her room wearing only a long white t-shirt and as she walked by me to go to the kitchen I got a clear view of her big ass. I had seen her before in her underwear but this was different. It was like voyeurism and I liked that. She went back and forth a few times, and as I was laid in the middle of the living room she either had to go over me or around me. Either way I could see that semi-exposed moving ass and it got me a little excited. It was when she came back to the living room that I caught even a greater glimpse, as she reached over the other side of the dinner table to grab a magazine and had to raise a leg in order to reach it. Her t-shirt moved up and her panties were now a little bit insider her ass and I could clearly see the edges and shapes of her meaty pussy! My dick got so hard I had to cover it with another pillow avoiding getting caught.

She sat in the floor across me, with her back against another couch with her legs bent to support the magazine. She began to make small talk, commenting on articles she was reading. I responded as well as I could, trying to not let her know that the way she sat across me and the way she positioned her legs gave me an even better view of her pussy barely covered by her small white cotton panties! I could see shapes and forms. No pubic hair in sight as it seemed fully shaved pressing the fabric. Even I had, from time to time, admired her looks, I had never ever thought of her with lust!

A while later my aunt arrived home carrying some groceries. Kathlyn and I got up to greet aunt Arabel at the door and help her with the bags. Aunt Arabel was a 36 years old 5'6 tanned brunette with a great body and she always dressed in a way that was almost impossible not to notice her large ass and big boobs. So when she complained about how hot it was and announced that she was dying to change her clothes, was no surprise to see her returning from her room with a very short dress. I was now with my aunt and my cousin, both wearing short clothes, no bra and barefooted!

The three of us got back to the kitchen and made dinner. Meanwhile I kept having a feast for my eyes with those two. While in the kitchen I caught glances of my aunt cleavage with her boobs unrestrained by any bra, and her asses whenever they bent over. My cousin had her nipples poking through her t-shirt and it was hard not to stare.

When the dinner was ready we went to the dining room and had a meal in a very nice mood. We were chatting and laughing, and time was flying. Suddenly my aunt noticed how late it was and told us she had to go to bed because she had to wake up early for a meeting and asked her to do the dishes.

My aunt went to bed and we got back to the kitchen. Kathlyn hated to do the dishes, so she said that I would wash and she would dry it. Jokingly I complained about the splitting of the tasks and she replied that she was the older one so she could dictate the rules. We went back and forth about it, laughing and joking as we were doing the dishes. She called me dishwasher boy and told me to hurry up and I threw water at her, she fought back and we both ended up wet with soaking clothes. I could now see her tits like if it was a miss wet t-shirt contest, but she didn't seem to mind. At least she didn't made any effort to hide or cover them. The problem was that I had a small bulge in my shorts again.

After cleaning all the mess in the kitchen we went to the living room to watch some TV. Soon after I saw Kathlyn getting sleepy and fighting to keep her eyes open so I told her it was better for us to go to sleep and she agreed. There was only two bedrooms and I was sharing the bed with Kathlyn, which was a perfectly normal situation since we've used to sleep in the sane bed since we were little kids.

So we went for her room, took my shirt off and put some clean and dry shorts on and laid on the bed. Kathlyn turned her back on me to change her shirt without me seeing as boobs but I still could admire her great ass in small panties. As the other side of the bed was against the wall she had to climb over me to lay down. As she climbed over me she rubbed her leg in my dick and she felt it kind of hard and half surprised looked back to confirm. She saw that I caught her looking to my crotch so she rapidly laid back and made some small talk trying to avoid some awkwardness. The lights were off, but the window was open to let some fresh hair in, so the room wasn't dark because of the street lights. We kept chatting but eventually she fell asleep. I couldn't sleep as I was too excited from all I had seen all day long and now I had my sleeping cousin next to me with her ass half exposed almost shining to the outside light coming through the window.

After a while I fell asleep too, but woke up in the middle of the night feeling really hot to find out my Kathlyn sleeping all sideways facing the wall and with her ass against me almost pushing me out of the bed as she always moved a lot sleeping. Not to wake her up I moved a little back and turned sideways to create some space between us but soon enough she moved back again and now her ass was against my crotch with my dick instantly going hard again. We were now spooning and I was feeling horny and there was no way I would fall asleep soon that way.

In that position and with almost no room back I had no comfortable position to rest my right arm without somehow touching her and the more I thought about it the more I felt this was the perfect occasion to feel her ass. I slowly placed my hand on her right cheek and stood still. As she remained unresponsive I began to slowly caress it feeling her soft tender ass. I was now really horny, with a full hard on pressing against her.

Not thinking clearly I moved my hand for a slight rub on her pussy. First with one fingertip and still she remained unresponsive, so I risked a little more and kept feeling and caressing her ass and pussy until I saw her toes curl and heard a slight moan. I glanced over her shoulder and saw her biting her bottom lip with her eyes closed! First I froze fearing that she would caught me, but then I realized that she was actually enjoying it! I couldn't believe it. I felt a rush all over my body and got even more excited.

A took my chances and moved my hand back to her ass and rubbed her pussy with a little more pressure this time and she moaned again while spreading her legs allowing me some more maneuvering space! That was the confirmation I needed: she was enjoying it and inviting me to keep going.

I decided I would push my luck and go as far as she allowed me to go. I got even closer to her with my chest against her back and my hand back to her ass, but this time I slid her panties to the side exposing her bare shaved pussy and she had her legs spread a little further. I began to rub her pussy and slid one finger inside as she kept moaning. I continued fingering her and rubbing her clit feeling her pussy getting really wet. After a while her hand reached back moving inside of my shorts grabbing my hardened dick and immediately stroking it fast. It wasn't comfortable for me so I quickly removed my shorts and underwear and was now completely naked allowing her to grab my dick with ease. We remained like that for a few minutes, not saying a thing. I was fingering her and she was giving me a handjob.

I wanted to take it further so I pushed her panties down and she kicked them off while taking her t-shirt off, also getting fully naked and laid on her stomach with her legs wide open. I laid on top of her adjusting my dick to rub her pussy lips. I had my left arm under her head and my right hand moved to fondle her tits and play with her nipples. She moved her hand to find my balls and played with then for a bit. We were both wet and feeling horny and was with no surprise that she grabbed my dick placing the head between her lips. I squeezed her tit and pushed my dick all the way in. I felt her body trembling and her hands grabbing the sheets. It felt so good and I began fucking her prone bone style, slowly at first but picking up the pace until I was really ramming her. The sound of my hips against her ass, the way her all body met my thrusts, the way she was moaning the way I was squeezing her tits... all of that was driving me crazy and I knew it wouldn't take much longer so I whispered to her ear that I was about to come.

- I'm on the pill. Just fuck me hard... I'm almost there... - she replied with an incredibly horny tone!

I pushed even faster ramming her really hard and quickly felt her all body shivering, her hands curling and her pussy clinching my dick while she tried to muffle the noise she was making burying her face in the pillow. That was about all I could take and just came inside her, shooting several loads insider of her!

We just laid there, me on top of her, both breathing heavily, with my dick still half hard inside of her. I still couldn't believe I just had fucked my cousin, but I was hoping that somehow we could be a kind of cousin with benefits!

DukeBook
DukeBook
29 Followers