Kathy Flashing at the Indy 500

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa!" came from all the men's mouths.

"Holy Mary mother of God!" the guy doing all the talking blurted out. "You're fucking gorgeous, honey."

I loved the compliments, but I think I loved the astonished look on all the men's faces even more.

"Thank you." I replied. "Now how do I do this?"

"Just stick your tits right in them there holes, honey." he instructed while pointing at the gauge.

I carefully put my breasts in the holes only they didn't quite go all the way in.

"Hold it! Hold it right there, let me check!" he exclaimed while stepping to the side of me. While staring at my breasts stuck through the holes he said, "Damn! You got some big ass nipples!"

Of course all the other guys started laughing, as well as me. He slid his hand between my chest and the board like he was doing some kind of precision measurement or something.

He said, "Nope! They ain't fittin. Move on over to, Oh My," and abruptly stopped talking while staring at my breasts as I took them out of the gauge. Then he just as quickly started again, "GOD! Would you look at those titties."

I and all the other guys started laughing like crazy. It was just so funny the way he stopped talking, and started up again. I moved over to the last gauge and stuck my tits all the way into the holes.

"Oh My God! The man yelled out loud. "We got us a D cup, boys. We got us a D cup, we got us our first D cup" he said, over and over again.

Some of the guys clapped their hands, some whistled, and some gave high fives to each other. I held my arms straight up in the air giving the touchdown sign, and the men laughed and clapped even louder. I was really getting into this kind of stuff. What can I say? It turned me on.

I took my breasts out of the boob gauge, and slowly walked back to get my dress giving as long of a naked show as I could.

"Damn! You got a nice ass," several of the men said as I picked up my dress. I was just about to put it on when that one guy spoke up.

"Hey! Before you put that on can we check something else?" He asked.

"And just what might that be?" I asked, while turning around to face them.

"Your pussy!" he blurted out loud.

"Oh! You want to measure it too?" I replied with a cheesy smile.

"That a problem, sweet cheeks?" he boldly asked.

I didn't say anything for a couple seconds with all the guys listening for my reply. I kind of flipped my hands out to my sides, and said

"No! No problem," like it was cool with me. All the men seemed to have that 'I can't believe it' look on their faces.

"Here sweets. Sit right up here on the table," he instructed, while putting his hands on the table.

"How about putting your feet up here too?" He requested very excitedly.

I was so turned on I just did whatever they said. So I slid my butt up on the table pulling my feet up as well. Anyway, there I sat my legs together bent way up to my chest, and totally naked. Was I ever nervous! My whole body was shaking I was so nervous, and even more excited.

"We're going to need flashlights." He said to the other guys. It was like mass confusion as several of them scrambled around looking for flashlights.

Yes I know I should not have been doing this, but damn I was almost sexually out of control at this point and I just couldn't help myself. With several flashlights now lighting up my entire body, the man stepped up in front of me putting both hands on the tops of my knees, and slowly spreading my legs open.

He was looking right at my face like he was waiting, for me to say stop. Only I didn't say anything ... not a word. I actually laid back resting on my elbows. I was so hot I almost had an orgasm just from him spreading my legs.

"Well, it looks shaved to me, boys," he proclaimed. "But, I really need to check for those damn razor stubbles you know," saying it as though trying to give a reason to touch my pussy.

With one finger he softly rubbed my crotch and the skin right next to my pussy. I could feel the orgasm building in my cunt right away. It felt so good that without even consciously thinking about it, I spread my legs open a little wider.

I so very clearly remember all of the men's eyes opening up wide, and the expressions on their faces changing as I spread my legs wider. It seemed like a signal to them to proceed and do more. The man instantly moved his finger over, and started rubbing my pussy lips. He was doing it softly and almost teasingly, making my cunt tingle with excitement.

Still lying back up on my elbows he spread my pussy lips open, flipping one to each side, and then sliding his finger right up and down the slit of my cunt. The soft continual movement of his finger was driving me absolutely wild with anticipation.

I was surrounded by at least fifty men, and they were all intently watching. I was moaning softly which everyone could hear, because all the guys were dead quiet. Again without even consciously thinking about doing it, I spread my legs even wider, and like an involuntary reflex humped my cunt up into his finger.

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmm," kept coming from my mouth.

Again spreading my legs was like a signal to them, their facial expressions again changing as I slowly humped my pussy up. The man's finger for the first time touched my clit, and again involuntarily I humped my pussy up into his finger. It was like my cunt had a mind all of its own.

"Ohh, Ohh," I moaned as he fingered my clit.

The man continued slowly and softly sliding his finger back and forth over my clit, and I could feel the juice trickling out of my pussy. The anticipation of him doing my clit harder was literally driving me wild. With my feet together in the middle of the table, my legs bent and spread open again without me even realizing I was doing it. I spread my legs open about as wide as I could spread them and tipped my pussy up.

The man pushed down harder on my clit, and flicked it several times. I tilted back my head while arching my back, humping my cunt up into his finger. My entire body tensed up, and I started pumping out a huge orgasm. I could feel my cunt juice coming out of my pussy and running down my ass.

"Oh My God! Ahh! Oh My God!" I yelled out repeatedly, as the juice poured out of me.

I was in my sexual dream world again. I laid down flat on my back so I could spread my legs even wider.

"Damn! That pussy cums a bunch!" One of the men blurted out. Several others just said, "Fuck!"

No sooner was that orgasm over that I could feel another building in my cunt. I raised my head and looked down, there were hands all over my body rubbing my thighs, my tummy, feeling my breasts, and squeezing my nipples. My clit was so sensitive, and the man was now flicking my clit hard side to side.

"Ahh! Ahh! Oh My God! Oh My God!" I yelled out in a very strained voice, as my cunt exploded with an even bigger orgasm.

I laid my head back down on the table feeling even more juice pouring out of my pussy hole. The intensity between my legs was driving me crazy. I again climbed back up to my elbows, and looked down at my cunt. I could see my very, very stiff long clit being bent over flat, then popping back up straight every time the man raked his fat finger over it.

"Ahh! Ohh! Ahh! Ahh!" kept coming out of my mouth.

The intense sensations in my cunt, especially my clit, became totally unbearable. Again like an involuntary reflex, I slammed my legs closed. They grabbed my legs instantly, and spread them back open. I arched my back way up actually lifting my butt up off the table. My entire body got incredibly stiff as my pussy exploded, again pumping out loads of juice, and making splatting sounds as it dropped on the table.

"Ahh! Ahh! Oh My God! Ahh!" I screamed out very loud. The orgasm was so intense I thought I was going to pass out.

A man covered my mouth with his hand to muffle my loud screams. Everyone suddenly stopped what they were doing removing their hands from my body. I lowered my ass back down on the table still humping my cunt as juice continued to pour out of my pussy. Moans and groans poured from my mouth.

My entire body was quivering, my cunt having small spasms, and juice was still trickling out of my pussy. As I started to settle down I kind of looked around, and all the men seemed to have a look of amazement and even fear on their faces. My cunt was still having little spasms, which felt great by the way. But again, I got back up to my elbows, and said

"Whoa! That was wild." It was a soft shaky voice. I didn't even know who I was even saying it to.

"Are you alright, honey?" The man nervously asked me.

"Whew! I think so," I replied while laying down flat on my back with both hands on my forehead.

"You, want to try sitting up, kiddo?" One of the men asked me.

"Yeah. Whew! Yeah, I think so anyway," I said with a little laugh, as he helped me sit up on the table.

My cunt juice was all over the table, it was all over my back, legs and ass. Some guys brought out some bath towels, and as I slid off the table standing up they wiped off my back, butt, legs, and seemed to take a long time between my legs. They wrapped a big towel around me and had me sit down by the camp fire. It really felt good, because it was pretty chilly in the night air.

Even being as young as I was, it didn't take me long to figure out that my loud screams must have scared the hell out of them. I sat by the camp fire with the big towel wrapped around me. But even in that situation, I just couldn't help myself. I had my legs spread pretty wide, so the guys could see right up between my legs, and I let the towel droop, so you could see the sides of my breasts.

"Hey, would you like a beer or something?" they asked.

"No, no thanks." I replied.

I think once they saw I wasn't going to freak out that they tried to make small talk, mostly about my body, but what they were actually trying to do was get me to spend the night. I'm pretty sure they all wanted to fuck me. Hah!

No, I didn't stay there. Can't say I didn't think about it though. Anyway, I only sat there for a few minutes at most. Not really sure why I did, I felt just fine once I sat up on the table. I guess it was because I felt so hot being surrounded by all of those grown men with nothing on but that towel. Not to mention the excitement of them constantly trying to get me to spend the night.

I told them I needed to get going, and wouldn't you know it when I stood up, I accidently dropped the towel. I got my dress back on said my goodbyes, and headed back over to Georgetown. I decided I would make a final walk of flashing down Georgetown road till I got to my car.

Hell, No! I wasn't done flashing yet!

I fastened my dress at the waist, and walked away. As I walked I got a big smile on my face while thinking just how unbelievably fantastic that had been. My God, that was the wildest sexual time of my life. I can very clearly remember actually saying it out loud to myself with a little giggle.

"Damn, just how fucking great was that."

I knew I should have headed for home, but I just couldn't. It would be a whole year before the next Indy 500, and I didn't want it to end just yet.

I used one of those portable johns again, and got a drink from the concession stand. Oh yeah, I sat down on a bench with my legs spread, actually spread quite a bit wider than the night before. With the much shorter dress my bare pussy was pretty much sticking right out there. I got several guys walking by one after the other. A couple of them told me I had a nice pussy.

I threw my cup in a trash can, and started my last trip down the road. I no sooner got going and guys were yelling at me. Again no boob flashing, I opened my dress up, and exposed my entire body. By the time I got up to where the gyro machine was, I must have flashed fifty times. The only guys around the gyro were the two men running it, and as soon as they saw me they asked, "Hey sweetheart. You ready to go again?"

"Sure! Why not," I replied.

I got in and it was pretty much the same as before. As soon as the guys saw me getting in the gyro they started gathering around. At the start I was left hanging totally upside down, and yes everything below my waist was exposed again, and my breasts fell right out of my dress. Within a couple of minutes there was a big crowd of men surrounding the gyro, hooting and screaming.

I'm not sure how long it went on but I know it was a lot longer than the first ride. Everyone cheered and applauded as I climbed down out of the gyro. Dang, that gyro thing was really great; not just for mass flashing, but darn fun to ride in too.

I kept walking up Georgetown, and by the time I got up to 25th street, I must have flashed another forty times, getting my cunt played with once, and my nipples sucked twice. But that was as far as it went. I was not more than two blocks from my car and after flashing a dozen guys, two of them said they wanted to ask me a question. They wanted me to step back by their motor home.

I was so turned on I just did it without even thinking. While standing there face to face, he slipped his hand in between my legs. When I didn't resist the other one slipped his hand in rubbing my ass. They were both good looking younger men, real hunks.

"God. You have a gorgeous body," the one touching my cunt said as he spread my dress wide open.

"Thanks." I replied. "Mmm. Mmm," came from my mouth, as I was getting close to cumming.

"Hey. What you say, we get in the motor home?" He suggested, while massaging my pussy and spreading my legs further apart with his knee. I tried answering him as I moaned.

"Mmm, Mmm, Ahh," I moaned. "Ah, nah, I don't think so." I replied in a quivering voice, as an orgasm was about to let go.

Hands came in from both sides groping my breasts and squeezing my nipples. One guy sucked my nipples. Just like that I had hands all over my body again; and hell, that was just fine with me.

"Come on baby. Let's go in the motor home. We'll fuck you for hours," he boasted, grinding his fingers up into my clit even harder.

"Ahh. Ahh. Ahh." I moaned loud before I could answer him. An orgasm burst out of my pussy. I could feel the juice flowing down my thighs. "Oh My God. Ahh. Oh My God." came out of my mouth in a low strained tone, as he pushed my legs even wider open with his knees.

One of the guys was shining a flashlight on my pussy, and said while I was cumming, "Holy crap! She cums a ton, man," while watching my cunt juice dropping out from between my legs and spilling to the ground.

As the intensity of my orgasm lessened, I attempted to close my legs, but I couldn't move them. Yes, I was standing up, but he had his leg inside one of my wide spread legs, while another man was doing the same with my other leg. As I tried to move again they tightened their positions, actually spreading my legs wider apart.

With full access to my spread open pussy, he ground his fingers into my clit very hard with a continual circular motion.

"Ahh. "Oh My God. Ahh. Oh My God. Ahh!" I moaned loudly while having another orgasm.

He was absolutely relentless! He never let up, always massaging my clit harder and harder. It only took a couple minutes, and I came again.

"Oh My God. Ahh. Ahh!" kept coming out of my mouth as he kept asking me to go in the motor home to fuck. Hell, I was cumming so intensely, I couldn't even answer him.

He never let up, bringing me to a fourth orgasm. There's no doubt in my mind if I could have answered him that I would have gone into the motor home, and fucked him. But he never let up long enough for me to answer. Then he suddenly stopped, and it took a little while before the wild intensity in my pussy lessened. Juice was still streaming out of my cunt hole.

"Come on! Let's go in the motor home!" Like ordering me! He grabbed my waist with both hands and forcibly moved me towards the door of the motor home.

He got me to the door (which wasn't hard for him, since I only weighed 85 pounds and he was a big strong man). I grabbed the open door with one hand and he just let go of me.

"What's the fucking problem?" he screamed at me, as though very pissed off.

"Ah. I don't know," I replied, not really knowing why I even said that.

As that guy was about to say something else, one of the other men said pretty damn loud, "And that's just fine! We don't want you doing anything, you don't want to." He said it more to the other guy than me, while taking me by the hand. He walked me back out to the road.

"There you go cutie. Sorry about that asshole, he's pretty drunk. You got a great body," he said, apologizing for the other guy, and giving me a compliment.

I have to admit, I got in a bit over my head on that one. But, I still enjoyed the hell out of it no matter how it ended.

I flashed maybe ten, twelve more times before getting to my car. That was it ... the flashing was over.

I actually thought about going back out again, that is until I looked at my watch. Holy cow, it was nearly 4:00 am. I couldn't believe it was so late.

Now I knew why there weren't as many people out walking around. Yes, there was still some I could have flashed but I figured I better get my little ass home. At least I was finally able to take off my dress. Yep, I got in my car, and drove home naked right into the garage. Damn, I just couldn't get enough of this naked, flashing stuff.

I took a long hot shower and hopped in bed (of course naked), lying right on top of the bedspread my arms and legs spread wide open. I laid there looking up at the ceiling with everything I had done that night spinning around in my head.

Wow, I thought! I must have flashed a thousand times! I got groped, I got all felt up, I got my nipples sucked, and on top of all that, I must have had twenty or twenty five orgasms. 'What a night I had' I thought as I drifted off to sleep not waking up till three in the afternoon. You know, I don't even remember driving home that night. I'm sure because I was on such as sexual high.

So, as I said at the beginning, a lot more happened than just flashing. I had absolutely no idea things would get as wild as they did. And I did go back the following year. But that's another wild story for another time. If you liked reading this account stay tuned for the next one, because a whole hell of a lot more happened then too.

Kathy