Kathy's Choice

Story Info
She had to do it. They caught her cheating.
2.2k words
4.08
72.2k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,973 Followers

All persons in the story are at least 18 years of age

*****

Her lips open around the erect penis being forced into her mouth. The mushroom-shaped knob pushes against her throat. Kathy gags and tries to pull away but the owner of the cock has a firm grip on her head. He rams it into her mouth again and again. Tears stream down her cheeks. Kathy struggles desperately for air but can't get away. She hears a grunt and tastes the salty flavor of hot semen. It seeps from her lips and dribbles down her chin.

Kathy can't believe this is happening. Before tonight she had never done more than pleasure her boyfriend with her hand. Now she has a mouthful of cum from a cock belonging to a boy she barely knows and still has three more to go. It's not like she had a choice. She cheated on a test and they had the evidence. Her scholarship to a prestigious college would be in jeopardy if she didn't agree to perform oral sex on all of them.

Tony grabs Kathy by the hair and yanks her head from his spent member. He forces her lips shut and squeezes her nose. She has no choice but to swallow. Moments later another pair of hands belonging to the boy sitting on the other side of Kathy in the backseat of the car pulls her face down towards his lap. She doesn't even know his name. He punches his hard cock between her lips.

Several minutes later he grunts and fills her mouth with another load of cum. It drools from her lips and drips onto her blouse. They get out of the car and two more boys slide into the seat beside her. Their hard cocks are already exposed. The boy on her left pulls her head down towards his lap. She feels his swollen flesh slide between her lips and over her tongue.

Kathy stops resisting hoping that will make it go faster. His powerful hands force her mouth up and down his length in rapid jabs. She gags and chokes each time the knob punches against her throat. Spit pours out from her lips and run down his shaft. He pulls her up by the hair and slaps his cock across her face. Kathy coughs up more spit.

Before she can catch her breath he slams her mouth back down his length and fucks her face like a madman. Tears are running down her cheeks. Her gagging and choking becomes more desperate as she struggles for air. He finally pulls her drooling lips from his cock, wraps his hand around the swollen shaft and grunts. Kathy feels warm ejaculate shoot up the side of her nose. More splashes across her forehead and sprays her hair.

Cum is dripping down her face when the boy on the right guides her mouth to his cock. He pushes hard on the back of her head forcing it into her throat. She gags and struggles to get away but it is futile. His cock slides deeper into her throat. Kathy feels like she is going to pass out. Out of desperation she stops fighting and tries to relax. The urge to gag slowly dissipates. He slides deeper and deeper until his pubes brush against her lips.

Kathy coughs up a flood of spit when he yanks her mouth off his cock. Before she can catch her breath he jams it back down her throat. He fucks her face hard and fast. She does her best to keep up but it is impossible. Just before his cock explodes he forces it all the way down her throat and grunts. Kathy chokes on his cum. It shoots out from her nose. He pulls out and sprays the rest across her face.

Kathy staggers back to her car and watches the four boys whose cocks she has just sucked giving each other high-fives. They get in their car and drive away. She turns on the light and looks in the mirror. Splotches of cum are splattered across her face and speckled through her hair. Her blouse is soaked. Mascara is smeared all over her face. The taste of semen in her mouth is strong. She looks and feels like a slut.

Kathy continues to stare in the mirror. She wants to be disgusted and appalled. Instead she is confronted with an uncomfortable truth. Her body is as sexually excited as it has ever been. Performing oral sex on the four boys has ignited a burning desire deep inside that she cannot keep suppressed. Her nipples are swollen to the point of bursting and the wetness between her legs has soaked through her panties.

As if it had a mind of its own, one of Kathy's hands slides into her jeans and under the waistband her panties. She tries to fight the urge to touch herself but her fingers won't obey. They move through the soft curls covering her sex and find the protruding button of her clit. She rubs. Seconds later the pressure in her pussy releases. Two fingers disappear up her cunt. Another tremor shakes her to the core.

Kathy, upset at what she just did, pulls her hand out of her jeans. She cleans her face and adjusts her clothes. On the drive home she tries to make sense of it all. What happened was not her fault. She had to do it. The excitement she felt afterwards was just her body reacting the way nature intended. Besides, it was only oral sex. She still has her virginity, at least technically. Masturbating with a dildo certainly doesn't count.

Her dreams that night are filled with images of hard cocks fucking her mouth and spewing cum down her throat and all over her face. She awakes trembling. Her pussy is soaked. Her nipples feel like they are going to explode. Kathy goes to the bathroom and splashes water on her face. She looks in the mirror and wonders what she is becoming.

The next day at school Kathy has a hard time concentrating. She can't get the images of what she did the night before out of her mind. She wants to be disgusted but it just won't happen. She feels her body getting excited and finds herself squirming in her seat. It takes all her will power to keep from touching her pussy in the way it is begging to be touched.

After school Kathy changes into jogging shorts and a t-shirt. She hopes that a long run will clear her head. She drives to a nearby trail and leans against the hood of the car to stretch. No one else is there. She doesn't hear Tony sneak up from behind. He grabs her and slams her face down on the hood twisting her arm behind her back. Kathy struggles to pull away but he is too strong. She turns her head enough to see who it is.

"No. Please. You promised you would leave me alone if I..."

"You mean if you sucked our dicks?" Tony whispers into her ear, "We feel real bad about that because we didn't do anything for you in return. We're here to make up for our selfishness."

Kathy continues to protest and struggles to get away but can barely move because of the way he is twisting her arm. Tony keeps her pinned to the car and uses his free hand to yank her shorts and panties down to her knees. He slides his hand under her ass and between her thighs. A finger parts her folds and glides over her clit. She feels her body shudder at his touch. It is what she has been wanting all day, just not like this.

"Already wet huh? Good. Just relax and enjoy."

Two fingers plunge into her pussy. She tries to resist but it is a losing battle. The pounding in her loins becomes stronger and more intense. His fingers pump in and out of her steamy passage sending shivers of pleasure through her body. Wet squishing sounds from the juices sloshing around inside her pussy fill the air.

Tony pulls his fingers from her twitching cunt. Moments later Kathy feels something big and hard press against her opening. It is his cock. He is going to fuck her. She is about to lose her virginity to someone she barely knows and doesn't even like. She finds a last gasp of resistance and struggles to pull away.

"No. Please. I'm a virgin."

Tony shoves. Her tight pussy opens around his swollen flesh. It plunges deeper and deeper into her steamy passage stretching her open as it fills her in a way she has never been filled. He holds it deep inside her. Kathy feels it throbbing against the walls of her cunt. He pulls out and slams back into her, then does it again and again and again.

"You don't feel like no virgin to me. It seems you like it."

Kathy knows he is right. It is what she has wanted all day. Her conscience wants to resist but it is futile. Her body is in control. She loves having his cock inside her. She wants him to fuck her. Her whimpers of resistance quickly turn to moans of pleasure. Kathy begins to move with him, pushing back against his cock each time he plunges it deep into her pussy. Tony lets go of her arm, grabs her hair and pulls her head back.

"Beg for it slut," Tony whispers into her ear. "I know you love it."

Tony slides his cock out of her cunt and rubs it along her slit. Kathy feels the empty yearning pounding in her pussy.

"Please..." she gasps desperately.

"Please what? Say it whore."

His cock continues to rub along the gash of her pussy and over her clit. Kathy is delirious with need. Seconds later his hand cracks across her ass cheek. She yelps. He slaps her ass even harder. She squeals. Tears are streaming down her cheeks as she utters the words that she doesn't want to say but that reflect what her body is demanding.

"Pu... put it in me."

"Put what in you?" Tony asks as her slides his hand to her neck.

"Your... your penis. Put your penis in me."

"I don't have a penis. I have a cock. What do you want my cock to do?"

She knows what he wants her to say. She feels his hand tighten around her neck. She is sobbing because she knows that the words about to come out of her mouth are the truth. She wants him to fuck her. She wants his cock.

"I... I want... I want you to fuck me. Please fuck me. Please put your cock in my pussy and fuck me."

"Good girl. Spoken like a slut."

With a violent thrust Tony slams his rigid shaft into her empty cunt. Kathy screams. He lets go of her neck and slams her face down against the hood of the car. Tony pounds her hard and fast driving his cock deep into her cunt. Her body jerks forward on each powerful thrust. Kathy feels her legs wobble when the first orgasm hits. Pussy juice coats her thighs and seeps down her legs. Her screams are loud and out of control.

"Get ready slut. I'm going to cum in your fucking cunt."

Kathy barely hears him. Her pussy clenches and grips his thrusting cock in a series of spasms. Juices continue to pour from her gash. Tony thrusts deep into her body and grunts. Ribbons of hot thick cum pump into her gushing cunt. It continues to fill her pussy until it is seeping out and running down her legs. Kathy screams as another orgasm shakes her to the core.

Tony pulls out. Kathy is just catching her breath when another hard cock plunges into her well-fuck cunt. The new intruder holds her head down against the hood of the car and slams into her again and again. Kathy feels his balls to slap against her clit on each powerful thrust. She screams. Another explosion sends her spinning out of control.

The cock inside her swells and pumps a second load of cum into her twitching pussy. Kathy barley notices. She is whimpering as she tries to recover. Her legs feel like they are going to collapse. He pulls out. A flood of cum gushes out from between her thighs. It streams down her legs and splatters onto the pavement below her.

Kathy is barely conscious after the third and fourth cocks fill her with cum. Her body is still draped over the hood of the car when they pull up their pants and leave. She finally recovers enough to lift herself up but her legs are so wobbly she almost falls. Kathy pulls her shorts and panties back in place and staggers to the door of the car. She falls into the driver's seat still shaking.

Kathy looks in the mirror. Tears have streaked mascara down the sides of her face. Her lipstick is smeared and her hair is a mess. The girl looking back at her has just been fucked by four cocks. She should be upset but the look in her eyes gives her away. She loved what happened. Kathy wonders if she will ever be able to control this girl who has emerged from her subconscious.

Maybe she doesn't want to...

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,973 Followers