Kathy's Clown Ch. 02

Story Info
Bill's wants more, but on who's terms?
2.4k words
106.6k
16
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,015 Followers

I had difficulty sleeping that night as I thought about Kathy and Jack. It was hard for me to get in touch with my feelings about what had happened. First, I was upset with myself because I had sex with my best friends wife. The fact that he knew about it and had helped Kathy set it up didn't help. The problem was that I didn't know it was a set up and I let my self be seduced by Kathy while thinking that Jack was out of town and that I knew that I was betraying Jack's trust in me.

Second, I didn't know how I felt about being manipulated by Kathy that way. But the sex was great and part of me definitely wanted to do it again.

Lastly, finding out the Jack had watched me having sex with his wife and not only enjoyed the show, he ate my cum from her pussy afterward. On top of that the two of them wanted to do the same thing again the next night.

When I finally did fall asleep my troubled thoughts followed me. I had dreams about confronting Kathy and Jack and then I would be in bed with Kathy while Jack stood next to the bed telling me how to fuck his wife. In the last dream before I woke up at five o'clock in the morning I walked into Kathy's bedroom planning to have sex with her only to find that Jack was making loved to her. As I stood by the bed Kathy turned to me and said, "I'm sorry Bill, but Jack's cock just feels better than yours." Only now it was my ex-wife Karen that Jack was fucking.

After that I got up. I didn't want to continue the dreams. I went into the kitchen and made a pot of coffee, then sat in the early morning dark to drink it. As I sat I thought over the previous night events again. Two things became clear to me. The first was that I was angry with Jack and Kathy for using me the way they did. The second was that I definitely wanted to fuck Kathy again that night.

I decided that I would play along with Jack and Kathy's game. I would call Kathy later and just let things develop according to Kathy's plan.

I found thing to keep me busy all morning and most of the afternoon. I waited till three o'clock to call Kathy. I didn't want to sound to anxious. When Kathy answered I was pretty sure I heard another click on the phone. I wondered if that meant that Jack was listening in. I decided to have some fun with him. As soon as Kathy recognized my voice she said, "I wondered if you were going to call. I am glad you did."

I said, "Well, I wasn't sure if I should. I am feeling very guilty about what we did last night. I even thought about telling Jack about it. After all, this is what happened to me with Karen. She started cheating on me. If I had known about it sooner I may have been able to save my marriage."

"No. You can't tell Jack. This isn't like it was with Karen. I am not going to leave Jack. He doesn't ever have top know about us."

"I guess you're right. I wouldn't want to hurt my friend."

"Well what do we do now? Jack is still out of town, do you what to get together again tonight?"

"To tell the truth, last night was pretty great. In spite of feeling guilty about last night I would like to get my cock inside you again tonight." I wondered how Jack liked my talking to his wife that way.

Kathy said, "I would like that too."

I decided to press things as far as I could. I said, "Can I ask you something about last night?"

Kathy said, "Of course. You can ask me anything you want."

I said, "Well, you seemed to get so hot so fast and you had some pretty big orgasms. I just wondered if that was because I am a better lover than Jack."

I sensed a hesitation from Kathy so I pressed on. "You can tell me the truth. Jack will never know. Did you like have my cock in your pussy more than you like Jack's?"

I figured that this would have Jack steaming a little, but Kathy surprised me. She said, "Actually you were better than Jack. That's why I am looking forward to tonight. I want you to make me feel that way again."

I wondered how Jack felt hearing his wife telling me that I was better in bed than him. I figured that Kathy was just playing along with me to keep me interested and that she would sooth Jack's injured ego after the call.

I said, "So then, what shall we do tonight?"

Kathy said, "Why don't you come over for dinner at seven o'clock and we'll see what happens from there."

I said, "I'll be there." Then we ended the call.

At seven o'clock I grabbed a bottle of wine from my cupboard and headed over to Kathy's house.

When I walked in Kathy was cooking pasta and making a salad. I gave her a kiss then opened the wine and poured us both a glass. As Kathy was cutting a tomato for the salad I walked up behind her and began massaging her ass through her skirt. Kathy pushed back against me indicating that she liked what I was doing to her, so I moved in closer and kissed her on the neck. At the moment I began to wonder if Kathy really enjoyed what I was doing to her or was she just doing all this for Jack. I wasn't really sure that I even cared.

Still standing behind her I dropped one hand down and reached down and took hold of the bottom of Kathy's skirt and raised it up until her panties were exposed. Then I started to massage her pussy through her panties. As I was doing this I wondered where Jack was hiding. Was he outside peeking in through a window or was he hiding in the house somewhere? Although I was tempted to look around I didn't chance it.

As I slipped my fingers inside her panties Kathy leaned her head back against my shoulder and turned so that she could kiss me then she said, "As much as I like what you are doing to me, if you don't stop I will never get this salad made." Then she kissed me again.

I took the hint and removed my hand from her panties and let her finish her work.

While we were eating dinner I was trying to think of things to say or do that would have an effect on Jack but after a while I realized that if I wanted to enjoy having sex with Kathy I was going to have to put Jack out of my mind and try and ignore that fact that he was watching us.

After dinner Kathy put some music on and we sat in the living room with a glass of wine. When I finished my wine I stood up and took Kathy's hand and pulled her to her feet and started dancing with her. As we danced I kissed her neck and ears and cupped her ass with my hands. When we began to kiss more passionately I unbuttoned her blouse and helped her remove it. As we continued dancing I unhooked her bra and slid it off her shoulders. Then I started sucking on her nipples. Once I had booth of her nipples hard I unzipped her skirt and push it down her legs and helped her step out of it.

I kissed her again and then said, "Let's go to the bedroom so that I can get my mouth on the sweet pussy of yours." Kathy took my hand and led the way.

Once in the bedroom, Kathy helped me out of my clothes and we stood in front of the open bedroom window kissing as Kathy stroked my cock with her hand. As much as I didn't want to think about it I knew that Jack had to be outside that window watching us. I decide that he may as well watch his wife suck my cock so I said to Kathy, "How about sucking my cock for me. I really like the way your mouth feels on my cock."

Kathy didn't say a word. She just got on her knees and took my cock into her mouth and started sliding my shaft in and out of her mouth. I couldn't help myself I just felt the need to try and humiliate Jack. I said, "You like sucking my cock don't you? I'll bet it feels better in you mouth than Jack's doesn't it?"

Kathy mumbled something and kept right on sucking. So I continued, "Does my cock taste better that Jack's? Later, while I am fucking that beautiful cunt of yours, I want you to tell me how much better my cock feels inside you than Jack's does."

Kathy just mumbled again.

I was beginning to feel my climax approaching so I said, "I am almost ready to cum. Do you want to taste it or save it for later."

Kathy let my cock slip from her mouth and said, "I don't want you to cum yet."

I said, "You want me to eat that sweet cunt of your now?"

"Yes, please."

I helped Kathy up and then I pulled her panties off. Kathy sat on the edge of the bed facing the window and I got down between her thighs and started licking her pussy. I don't know if it was what I was doing or that she knew Jack was watching, but something was making Kathy very wet. Her pussy was sloppy wet before I even touched her. My oral action was bringing Kathy to a quick orgasm. When I clamped my lips over her clit and began to flick my tongue across it Kathy went off. I knew that she wasn't faking her enjoyment of our sex but I still wasn't sure if her excitement was because of what I was doing or because Jack was watching her.

When her orgasm was over Kathy got up on the bed and turned so that her ass was facing the open window then she said, "I want you to stick your cock in me from behind."

I didn't need any more encouragement than that. I got behind Kathy on the bed and guided the head of my cock to her wet hole and pushed myself inside. After slamming in and out a few times we developed a rhythm. Kathy pushed back as I pushed in and she move away as I moved back. This turned out to be very pleasurable for both of us and after several minutes we both climaxed. Kathy was first, and I followed immediately after her.

When I pulled back and let my cock fall free of Kathy's pussy it was followed by a trail of my semen which ended up running down Kathy's leg. I stepped to the side so that Jack would get a good look at the load I had just launched inside his wife.

Kathy dropped down on her stomach and I got on the bed next to her. I put my arms around her and we lay like that for a while. Then Kathy started kissing me again and soon had my cock in her mouth again. It didn't take me as long to recover as I had expected and I was soon pounding my cock into Kathy's slippery pussy again. This time after we climaxed Kathy seemed anxious to get out of the bed. Without saying so Kathy managed to give me the impression that she wanted me to go home. So I dressed, kissed Kathy and headed back to my house.

As soon as I got home I went into my back yard and watched Kathy's bedroom window. It wasn't long before I saw Kathy enter the room with Jack right behind her. I quickly moved into their backyard and up to the bedroom window. The ladder was still there so I climbed up to watch Kathy and Jack through the window.

When I peeked in Jack was kissing Kathy. When the kiss ended Jack said, "Watching you with Bill made so hot I came in my pants once already. Did you enjoy yourself tonight?"

Kathy said, "Yes I did."

"Did Bill fill you up?"

"Oh yes. I am full and waiting for you to clean me up."

Jack said, "Okay, get them panties off and get on the bed."

Kathy striped off her panties and sat on the edge of the bed. Jack got on the floor between her legs and lifted her legs onto his shoulders then he pressed his face into Kathy's creamy pussy and began tonguing her. I was difficult to tell from where I was, who was enjoying it more, Jack or Kathy. It wasn't long before Jack's attention brought Kathy to orgasm.

Afterward I heard Kathy ask, "Did all that stuff about Bill being a better lover than you bother you?"

"Not really. Is he better?"

"I don't know. These last two days I have had some of the biggest and best orgasms I have ever had. The thing is, I don't know how mush of that is because of Bill and how much was just knowing that you were watching me the whole time."

"Do you think you'd like to fuck Bill sometime when I am not watching?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, what if I let you go out with him and then go to his house for sex afterward. Would you like that?"

"Are you serious? Would you let me do that?"

"I love you and I want you to have as much enjoyable sex in you life as you can. If you want to fuck Bill that's fine with me."

Bill then climbed on the bed and slipped his cock into Kathy and I could no longer hear anything they were saying. I watched for a little while longer then decided that I had seen and heard enough so I went home.

From what I had heard it seemed that Jack didn't mind if Kathy wanted to have sex with me even if he wasn't watching. Now all I had to do was figure out how I felt about sharing Jack's wife with him.

K.K.
K.K.
3,015 Followers
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The title of the story - Clown?

How is he the clown? He's a bastard for screwing his friends cheating slut wife. But I don't get the clown connection. My problem with this story is the lack of background on the relationship he had with his ex-wife, his seemingly shallow relationship with Karen and why he would be okay with betraying his supposed best friend? And I agree with one of the previous commentators when they said that not one of the three of them was a good person. Not one thing to like about any of them.

texcavemantexcavemanabout 11 years ago
amazing

Why is everyone so judgemental? Or are these jealous readers?

They knew about the cheating spouse whom they thought they were friends with. And they are obviously having guilt feeling about not telling him what they knew.

From the conversation of the first time, i have to believe this was a fantasy of theirs if not the 3 years back she admitted wanting him then soon after.

I wish the author had made their fantasy clearer after the first planned fucking and hubs eagerness to taste her used pussy. I was not surprised it was planned.

Was she cheating? No, it is clear this was his fantasy more than hers. I think he would have enjoyed her fucking anyone but she admitted she was not looking to fuck just anyone.

This setup worked great in 2 ways for them....

First, gave them chance to make up for not allerting him to cheating wife....please take my wife for our foolishness

Second, it satisfied an obvious need they both wanted and i believe talked about

Did he over respond with comments about the hub? He was being played and decided to play back. Besides, hub said he was fine with the comments.

Hub was no closet homo as some anon responder said. He and wife were enjoying a fantasy that became real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow, these three should just shoot themselves.

They are neither friends nor even really married. Jack is a closet homo. Kathy is a cheater and Bill isnt a friend. Do us a favor and have them hit by a truck or some stupid thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enjoyed the twist

Some friendship! For all we know their secret lifestyle may have had something to do with the change in Karen. I liked how you had Bill turn the tables a bit on Jack and Kathy near the end. A bit of revenge felt justified.

Will be interesting to see how this goes.

LechemanLechemanover 12 years ago
Missing Depth

If Bill was Jack's friend then he would not be so cruel to Jack.

It will be interesting to see if you justify Bill's duplicity in this story between guilt and friendship; Kathy's long term inner desires regarding Bill; and Jack's reasons for wanting this to occur.

Still it was good reading....

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Ari Ch. 02 She would do anything to make it up to him. in Loving Wives
Badge of Betrayal A near tragedy, a wife's betrayal, but the good guy wins!in Loving Wives
The First Annual Rose... Husband finds out about ex-wife and gets sexy revenge.in Loving Wives
My Best Friend's Mom Ch. 01 What happens when your best friends mom sees you naked.in Mature
More Stories