Kathy's Wet-T

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chant begins: Itty ... bitty ... Itty-bitty-titties! Itty ... bitty ... Itty-bitty-titties!

The two bitchy twins go red in the face, both appalled at being the focus of so much attention, finally forcing their way towards the door after a full thirty seconds of humiliation.

"Let 'em go," calls the biker. "I don't think this shows gonna last much longer."

The door opens and bangs closed as the two girls make their exit, the crowd watching Kathy going at Rod's cock, her vocal urging obscene.

"You're gonna come, aren't you, sweetie," she coos.

Kathy looks up to see Rod's face all twisted up in a mask of absolute pleasure. His delight is agony, snorts and grunts bursting out of his chest. Rod sucks in air through his teeth, jaw going slack while he stares down at Kathy, the blonde painting her chest and cheeks with the end of his cock, pre-cum all slippery as the knob rolls over her skin.

"You gonna show me the hot suff?" asks Kathy, hand cranking away. "I want it all over my tits. That's it, sweetheart," she adds when Rod's hips thrust hard. "Show Aunt Kathy how much you love her big ol' tits..."

"God," Rod gasps, blinking. "That's nasty," he groans. "...Say it again."

"What?" asks Ginger's friend, "Aunt Kathy?"

"Yeah," Rod croaks.

Kathy laughs and slurps Rod's cock. "You like it when Aunt Kathy sucks your big cock, huh, Rod?"

Rod's pelvis works back-and-forth. He's groaning and whining, sobs coming up as he gapes down at Kathy, his dick back between what he thinks are gorgeous pillows.

"Fuck my tits. Really get it going, Rod. I love it, I fucking love it, baby. Aunt Kathy loves your big cock. I wish you'd fuck me."

And that does it for Rod. He grunts and bellows a warning, gasping with effort as Kathy takes hold of him with one hand, jacking his length to coax the first burst from him.

The crowd lets out a collective gasp as Rod comes in what seems to be one continuous outpouring of fluid. Cum bursts out of him, the stuff arcing high, that first flick squirting clear over Kathy's head, the next burst landing in her hair.

After that it just pours down over her skin in a heavy, indiscriminate rain, goo all over her forehead, cheek, and chin. Blobs of jizm glisten on her breasts, a long, snotty rope dangling from one nipple as she continues to crank at Rod.

"Cover me," yelps Kathy, surprised by the volume erupting from the boy. "Look at all that cum!"

It goes on for quite some time, Rod moaning and whining, face all twisted up. Then, finally, eventually, as his orgasm cools, Kathy slurps gloop from Rod's shaft, rises up and moves in to kiss Ginger's mouth.

*

The kiss takes Ginger by surprise. She hadn't been expecting it, Kathy's tongue pressing between her lips before she could squawk a protest.

But, when she tastes Rod's cum on Kathy's tongue, Ginger's libido awakens and snarls out its hunger.

"You're such a slut," Ginger moans, then licks jizm from Kathy's face.

The two exchange kisses, their hands moving over one another's bodies, the crowd forgotten for a few moments.

"Hey, you two," a voice cuts in. "Come on, it's time to break it up. Those two girls might cause some trouble. Hey, boobs," the biker insists, talking to Kathy. "Get covered up in case someone comes in." To the assembly, he shouts, "Okay, kids, show's over. Let's get back to the music!" then turns his attention to Rod, the boy blinking as though he's just woken up from some dream. "Put your donkey cock away, kid. Get lost, go mingle, have a nice life."

The conversation starts again as people head back to the bar for a re-fill, the buzz all about the lewd going-on.

The biker looks at Kathy and asks, "Uh ... Do you need to clean up? I mean, you've got cum in your hair..."

"I'm covered in the stuff," Kathy replies. "God, did you see how much he let go?"

"You wanna shower?" the man enquires.

"Could I?" says Kathy.

"Gimme a minute, I need to check on things. Then I'll show you upstairs."

A couple of minutes later, after extracting themselves from Rod's ebullient thank-yous, Ginger and Kathy follow the man to the apartment above the bar.

"I'll get you another tee-shirt," he says, grinning at Kathy. "After that show..."

Kathy strips and pads barefoot to the shower stall.

"You wanna get in here with me?" she asks Ginger. "We can make out."

And that's how the biker finds them when he returns -- two naked blondes kissing under the spray.

He asks, "Room for one more?"

"Sure," says Kathy. "Why not. It's already been one of those days.

"Man," growls the biker, "you two are hot."

"Enjoyed the show, huh?" says Kathy when she sees the man's erection waggling around.

"Sure did," he replies.

"You know," says Kathy to Ginger, "I said I wouldn't fuck the kid, but I'm kinda horny right now..." She nods to the biker's cock and smirks as she says, "You wanna fuck me with that?"

"Fuck yeah!" the man cries.

"You need a condom," says Kathy. "Her husband and mine get to fuck me bareback, you gotta wrap up."

"No problemo, amiga," the biker grins, his eyes all over Kathy's curves as he slowly jacks his dick. "I'll wear two if it means I get to stick my dick into your sweet pussy."

Kathy laughs and says, "And it's a wet pussy, too, baby. So hurry up and get ready so I can feel you inside me."

Which is how the biker comes to be behind Kathy, his cock stretching her pussy as she grunts and snorts and yells out to Ginger how much she adores fucking.

*

The couple do it standing up for a time, his hands catching hold of Kathy's swaying tits while Ginger, resigned to what's going on, sits on a sofa and fingers her bean.

"I wanna lick my friend's cunt while fuck," squeals Kathy when she sees what Ginger is doing.

"Anything for a lady," the man smirks, the sheath round his cock all buttery with Kathy's desire. "Could I fuck her too?"

Kathy snorts as she hip-sways to where Ginger is laid. "Probably not, she's a good-girl, is Ginger. She might give out a hand-job, but fucking strangers isn't her thing."

"Pity," the biker replies, his eyes moving over Ginger's breasts. "That's a fine rack you've got there, honey," he says, moving in behind Kathy again. "You and your friend here should think about putting on a titty-fuck show down in the bar. We could make it a regular gig ... As long as we don't get busted!"

"Oh God," moans Kathy, his girth stretching her open. "Just fuck me ... Stick that into my cunt while I taste her pussy."

Then it's all thwacking of skin on bare skin as the guy goes to work, spare flesh on Kathy's hips rippling under the onslaught.

"You wanna fuck this guy?" Kathy gasps at her friend after she's sucked Ginger's clit. "He's pretty forceful, babe. I think you should do it."

"I can't," Ginger replies on a moan. "Mike's waiting..."

"You won't go back with a pussy full of his cum," Kathy gasps, wincing with pleasure. She cranes round to look at the man behind her. "That's it," she moans, "rip that pussy apart. Use me like you're jerking off. Just fuck my nasty cunt."

"Man, you're one bad chick," says the biker, holding on to Kathy's pelvis as he corkscrews around inside her. "Did I hear you got a husband?"

"Yeah," grunts Kathy. "What if I do? I'm fucking your cock right now, aren't I? What does it matter if I'm married?"

"It doesn't matter to me. It just makes it hotter knowing this is another man's rightful pussy."

"Then you better impress me," snarls Kathy, shunting back onto his dick. "'Cause my husband always makes me come. You want to be better'n him? You better work that pussy hard."

Ginger gasps and groans when she hears it. "Kathy," she mumbles, two fingers inside her body. "Why do you always have to be so goddam dirty?"

'Cause I love it," Kathy replies. "I love being all nasty, Ginger. You know what I'm like. I gotta have it filthy-dirty. It turns me on."

"Me too," whines Ginger, her thumb rolling over her clit. "I do like it when you get nasty."

Kathy eases off the biker's dick. She goes in to suck Ginger's pussy again, then turns and rises to kiss the man behind her.

"Taste her pussy," says Kathy, whispering into the biker's mouth.

The kiss goes on while Ginger writhes and moans, her eyes tight closed, the pleasure intense.

"I want to see you fuck this guy," Kathy murmurs to Ginger. She slips a finger into Ginger's body, curling the digit to rub at her friend, Ginger's chest hitching as she sobs out in pleasure. "Go on, baby," she croons. "take his dick in your cunt. I wanna watch you fuck."

Ginger writhes and groans, "Oh God, oh no," her lags going wider as she splays her folds with the tips of her fingers. "You want him to put it in here?"

Kathy nods and gurgles a yes.

"But what about Mike?"

"You can watch your husband fucking my pussy later, baby. I'll take him bareback. He can fill my cunt with his goo..."

"Shit," squeals Ginger, "you shouldn't have said that. It ... it's so bad to hear you say that."

"Let this guy fuck you," Kathy insists. "I wanna watch your face as he puts it in."

Ginger gapes at her friend before looking at the biker.

"He's a stranger," she gurgles. "I love my husband."

"This isn't love," Kathy snorts in response. "This is dirty, animal fucking. You can fuck this guy and then love your husband. I'll love my husband right alongside you.

"Then we can swap, baby-girl. I'll fuck Mike while you take Dan. Think about all of those cocks. Just think about how many times we can come if we let this dirty fucker have us now..."

Ginger gulps and sets a wide-eyed gaze back on the biker.

"Oh God, why not ... Okay, just put it in."

*

The biker dumps all he has into the condom. He's got Ginger all bent up like a pretzel. She's on the sofa, knees up by her shoulders while the man holds her thighs wide and drills into her pussy.

It's the third time he's been at her, alternating between Ginger and Kathy, fucking into the women in whatever position Kathy dictates.

Ginger has taken him while offering herself on her hands and knees, rump high so he can get into her body, his long cock probing deep while he grabs at her hips.

Kathy had ridden his dick, pelvis shunting as the biker squeezed her big breasts, Kathy leaning back with her hands on his knees, chest thrust forward for his enjoyment.

"You're a beautiful fuck," Kathy gasps after a full twenty minutes of robust action between the three of them. "Most guys would have blown it by now."

"I wanna impress you," the man grunts in reply. "I want you two ladies to remember me down here. I want you to think of me and smile, baby."

Kathy laughs at that, leaning in to embrace her lover, her tits squashing against his chest while she kisses his mouth.

"I'm impressed," says Kathy when the kiss breaks. "I've come on your dick; you've got me all warmed up for when we get back to the condo. We're gonna fuck our husbands all afternoon."

"They're lucky bastards to have two hot bitches like you," grins the man. "I'd love to join you guys if you need extra muscle..."

Kathy smirks and nods her head.

"Give me your number," she says. "Never say never."

Then she's rutting up and down on the biker's length, tits bouncing as she fucks towards another climax, her mind filled with the possibilities of having the biker join their little group.

Then it was Ginger's turn again, the man drilling her pussy while Kathy knelt alongside, two fingers inside her own body, her orgasm bubbling as she watches her friend getting fucked.

"Shit," grunts the biker. "Fuck, baby, I'm sorry..."

Then he's moaning and gasping, grunting and snorting as he lunges in deep, his goo rushing into the condom.

When he pulls out the bag is heavy with the ejaculate, the teat filled with cum.

Kathy laughs and pulls the sheath off the man's length, upending the thing so cum pours out all over Ginger's stomach.

"You're just a dirty old whore," Ginger gasps when Kathy leans in to lick at the goo sliding over her skin.

"Which is why you love me," Kathy replies as she heads for the shower again.

12