Katie - A Short Stroke Story

Story Info
Young girl gets something good at work.
3.5k words
4.47
59.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie

She had only been working at the Verizon store for two years and she had advanced far for her age. She had been working sales on the floor for the last year and did very well. She was on college break for Christmas so she was grabbing some hours at the store for some quick spending money. Her name was Katie and she was waiting on a nice older man who was trying to decide if he wanted one of those newfangled cell phones.

She knew this sale was going nowhere. This guy was lonely and just wanted to talk to the pretty young girl at the phone store as long as possible. She was pretty, her blonde hair wavy and shoulder length and her face very much girl next door. She had been raised by well-to-do parents but she was very well grounded and had no problem talking and flirting wth the sweet old man for as long as he wanted.

It was close to closing time anyway. She looked at her watch. Thirty minutes left and she was out of here. She was going out tonight with her friends which explained the pretty black dress she was wearing. After being in sweats and tshirts for the whole fall semester it felt good to get a little dressed up. The dress had thick shoulder straps but the front sunk low so her pushup bra was able to generate a lot of cleavage. She was also wearing black stockings and simple black heels. She looked very classic but very hot.

The old man finally ran out of stuff to talk about and she told him goodbye and gave him her card. He smiled big when she told him to come back anytime he wanted. She did really mean it, he was harmless and she knew he enjoyed their talk. She walked to the front of the store and her manager John was starting to close out the registers. She leaned over the counter and asked if he needed help. He said he would be ok, she could leave in a few minutes if no one else came in. John was a nice man and had been her boss the whole time she had worked here. He hired her when she was a skinny 16 year old kid and trained her well. She was now the most efficient salesperson he had only two years later.

She heard the door and turned to see an older black woman enter the store followed by two young kids and an older boy. Her eyes were drawn to the boy, he was huge. He had to be well over 6 feet tall which was huge compared to her 5'4". He also had big rolls hanging off his head. She noticed his pants were worn but they were not sagging. Looking at the woman she figured he wouldn't dare. The two young kids ran to a shiny display and Katie walked slowly over to the woman.

"Hello, my name is Katie, can I help you?" she said and held out her hand.

"Hello sweetie, I am Gloria and this is my son Tony." She said and held out her hand.

Katie shook her hand and then held her hand out to Tony. He took her hand and squeezed. Katie felt a shock run through her body when he touched her. She looked at him and he was smiling, his eyes were gorgeous and were looking right at her. She felt like he was looking right into her and then she realized she was still holding his hand. She pulled away and turned to the woman.

"How can I help you?" Katie said.

"I want to get my son a phone for his 18th birthday. It was last week. He got his grades up and I told him he could have one if he did that." Gloria said.

Katie looked at the boy again. He looked so tough and it seemed strange to hear his mom talk like that about him. He smiled at her again and she felt a tingle run through her. Why was he affecting her like that? She shook her head and led the woman over to the new phones. They looked at a few and she picked out one for him. He didn't really show any preference. She thought he just seemed happy to get any phone.

She walked the mom over to the desk and he was looking after his younger brother and sister. She rang up the phone and went over the details with the mom who was very up on the latest plans. Katie was impressed with her knowledge and the respect that seemed to ooze out of her pores.

Tony walked up to the desk and Katie felt his eyes on her. She had to bend over a little to get to the keyboard and she knew her dress fell open a little. She was sure he was getting a nice view of her black lace bra and 36C boobs. She felt her nipples tingle and harden. She felt her body heating up but she did not understand. She was dressed up and was planning on having a good time tonight with her friends, she just didn't plan on it starting at the store.

She finished the computer work and looked up right into his eyes. His mom had moved over with the kids and he was staring right at her. She smiled and felt her pulse start to race.

"You will really like this phone. I have it and I love it." She said to him in her best salesman voice.

"If you love it I am sure I will love it. You look like you are a good judge of quality." He said in a deep slow voice.

Katie felt her legs weaken when he spoke to her. His voice ran right through her and she was starting to sweat. She tried to focus on the sale and get through to closing. She looked over at John and he was closing the last register other than the one she was using. She looked back at Tony.

"I need to go in the back and program your phone, it will take about 10 minutes." She said.

He leaned over the counter and whispered to her.

"I am going to the bathroom next door. Meet me at your back door in 3 minutes." He whispered in her ear.

She felt his warm breath on her ear and another tingle ran through her. She watched him walk over to his mom and say something to her. He walked over to the door and left. She stood there transfixed. She was not sure what she was doing. John's voice broke her trance.

"Katie, do you want me to program that so you can go?" John said.

Katie looked at him and she heard her voice as if it was someone else talking.

"No, I got it John. Thanks." She said.

He smiled and she walked over to Gloria.

"Gloria, all I have to do is program Tony's phone and you should be all done." Katie said.

"Thank you so much sweetheart. You take your time, we are in no hurry." Gloria said and Katie looked at the two little kids.

They both smiled up at her and she was amazed at how aware and beautiful they were. She smiled back and then turned to go in the back.

She entered the back and plugged the phone in. She started the download and saw it was going to take 9 minutes. She looked at the back door and paused. It was a simple door and she had gone through it many times. Somehow now it seemed to be a more complex door. It was the doorway to somewhere she had never gone. She did not know what awaited her beyond the simple red door but her feet took her towards it.

She reached for the doorknob and checked to make sure she had her key. She sure didn't want to get locked out at night. The doorknob felt cold in her warm hand and she felt it turn slowly. She heard the tongue disengage and she felt the door open. She took a deep breath and opened it.

She stepped out into the dark. There was a street light but it did not shine on the area around the door. It was very dark where she was and she felt like she was looking out of the darkness at a picture. The parking lot and the stores across the way were very well lit and she could see them easily. There were a lot of people walking in the parking lot and a lot of cars moving around. She knew she was invisible to them as she stood in the darkness next to the door.

She sensed something and saw a man move to her left. She froze and he walked over to her. It was Tony and he stood right in front of her. It was even darker now as he was blocking any random light that was entering the area. He reached out and touched her cheek. Katie felt her heart race as he ran his finger across her cheek and then up to her forehead. His touch felt electric and she opened her mouth to say something.

He moved his finger down her cheek to her mouth and touched her lips. She understood the symbol of quiet and said nothing. He ran his finger across her lips and she felt him pull her lips slightly as he ran his finger across. Tony moved closer and Katie saw his face for a second before his lips locked on hers.

She heard the words in her brain. She was saying "Wait", "What are you doing?", "Not here" and lots of other things but all that came out were grunts and mumbles as Tony kissed her hard. She felt his tongue enter her mouth and wrap around hers. SHe put her hands on his arms and felt his muscles ripple as he held onto her.

He started kissing her cheek and then down her neck. She tried to say something but all she could do was breath. He pulled her shoulder straps down hard and her arms were pinned to her sides. He looked at her black bra and put his hands on her breasts. She sucked in a deep breath and he squeezed. He then pulled the middle of her bra away from her body and easily opened the front clasp. He pulled the bra down her arms and her breasts were right there in front of him. Her nipples were rock hard and she drew in another deep breath as he sucked on the right one.

His mouth was soft and gentle and then he bit her nipple softly. She squealed a little and he licked the nipple and then sucked on the other one. She leaned her head back against the wall as he licked and sucked on her left breast. She felt his hand on her stomach and then her thighs. He slid his hand up her skirt and over her black lace panties. He cupped her pussy and she moaned. He bit her left nipple and pushed his finger into her pussy through her panties at the same time.

"Oh God." Katie said and her hips lurched towards him.

He cupped her pussy again and squeezed. Then he pulled the top of her panties and ripped them down her legs. He knelt down and finished taking off her panties. He lifted her feet to get them completely off. He put them to his nose and took a deep breath and put them in his pocket. Katie felt him lift her skirt and then his tongue touched her clit.

"Ugh, Oh my, oh please, God..." Katie mumbled as Tony began eating her young pussy like a master.

She had had oral sex before but this boy was magical. Her pussy was on fire and his tongue was fanning the flames. She grabbed his head and held on. He lifted her right leg and held it in the air as he continued working on her hot pussy. She felt her legs shiver and then a shock ran through her stomach.

"Fuck, yes, oh yes." She said and held onto his head.

He licked up her slit slowly and then he flicked it across her sensitive clit. She gasped and then he bit it gently and she came hard. She bit her lip to keep from screaming but made noise anyway as her young body convulsed on this boy's tongue. He stood and his finger stayed on her clit, rubbing it gently and prolonging her orgasm. Her eyes were closed so she didn't see him loosen his pants and a large black cock pop out and move towards her.

He took his finger off of her clit as her orgasm subsided. She felt something hard touch her between her legs but she couldn't see down. He was standing up and he moved his face closer and started kissing her again. She was into the kiss when she felt her pussy open up and a warm telephone pole move into her. She squealed into his mouth but he kept kissing her. The pole was now moving into her stomach. Her pussy felt like it was ripping wide open.

Katie had slept with two boys. One in her senior year in high school and one the second week of college. She regretted the second one, she was very drunk and really didn't know what she was doing. She woke up in a frat house in an upstairs bedroom next to a boy she had met earlier that night. She was very embarrassed and left quickly. She knew she had had sex but it didn't seem to be more than once that night. She felt she got really lucky so that was the last time she drank alcohol except with her close girl friends in her room. That sort of put a damper on her social life for the rest of the semester but she didn't care.

She thought those two cocks were big, expecially Steve's in high school as he took her cherry but the one that was reaming her out now was mammoth. She was breathing deep and it kept moving into her. She finally felt his pubic hair press against her crotch. He was entirely into her and she had never felt anything like this. Her body felt like it was perched on his cock. She thought he could probably just walk off with her sitting on his cock. She felt him pull out and then push back in. She gasped.

He stopped kissing her and pushed her right leg higher. He put his other hand on the wall and starting hammering her pussy. She tried to look down but she only saw his stomach and then a blur beneath as he was sawing in and out of her. Her arms were still pinned to her sides by her dress. She wiggled them and was able to slide them out and free them. She put her hands on his chest and upper arm. She could feel the power as he manhandled her pussy. She felt like a piece of meat skewered by this powerhouse.

He was sweating as he worked into her body. She was pushed up the wall and then settled back down between strokes. She could feel her boobs bouncing as he drilled her. She closed her eyes and concentrated on his cock. It was fat and it was long. She could not figure out how long but the strokes felt long and deep. She heard her voice as his pace increased.

"Son of a bitch, fuck me, please, oh God, yes." She said.

"Do you like that, cunt? You like my black cock opening up your white pussy?" His voice and Katie lost it.

"Yes, yes. Fuck me harder. Fuck me with your huge cock. Use me." She said and felt her body start to shiver.

"That's it slut, open up that white pussy for me. Gonna fuck you like you have never been fucked before." He said.

"Oh God, oh God, I am cumming. Harder, faster, please, please." Katie's voice again.

He could not believe this girl and he picked up the pace. He grabbed her left leg and lifted it up also. He pushed her knees to the wall and started drilling her deep and hard. He looked down to see her white pussy sucking his black cock in. He loved the way that looked. He found more energy and sped up his strokes.

Katie felt her other leg pulled up and she was held against the wall by this powerful boy. He was hitting her hard and his cock was reaching parts of her insides she didn't think possible. She felt the orgasm start in her toes and fingers and it started working its way to her crotch. It reached her pussy and she screamed. She grabbed his head and pulled it to her chest. Her body was wracked with vibrations but he kept fucking her. How long could he keep this up? That thought crossed her orgasm-riddled brain just for a second.

Tony felt his own orgasm coming as he fucked this beautiful blonde girl. He looked at her face. It was perfect and her eyes were closed. Her mouth was open and she was uttering some things he knew she would be embarrassed about later. Her hair was a mess and it was stuck to her face. He looked down to see her perfect breasts bouncing as he ran his cock in and out of her. His orgasm was close and he rammed deep into her.

Katie felt him drive into her and she let out another breath. He was pushing his whole body against her. Her breasts were mashed against his chest and his face was next to hers. She felt him lurch and groan. She knew he was dumping a load of cum deep within her. He lurched twice more and then pulled back slowly. She felt his cock leave her pussy and she felt so empty. She felt her pussy close as he slipped out. Her crotch felt sore and wet.

He lowered her legs one at a time and stood her up. He kissed her deep and gentle. He pulled away and looked her in the eyes. He pulled up his pants and walked away.

Katie stood there for a second and then realized her dress was down around her waist and her bra was on the ground. She bent over and picked up her bra. She put it on and then pulled up her dress straps. She smoothed down her dress and took a deep breath. She unlocked the door and went back into the store. The download had a minute left. That had only taken eight minutes? She immediately thought of that old game Seven Minutes in Heaven. She had eight minutes in heaven.

She looked up and saw her reflection in the mirror on the wall. Her hair was a mess and she panicked. She found her purse and thank God she had a brush. She brushed her hair and put more lip gloss on. She looked at herself and she thought she looked ok. The download finished and she unplugged the phone and went out the door to the front of the store.

Gloria was standing there talking to Tony and the kids were sitting on the floor. She walked up and handed Tony the phone. He smiled and started playing with it. Gloria looked at her and smiled.

"Kids, it is time to go. Thank Miss Katie for helping us tonight." Gloria said.

"Thank you Miss Katie." The kids said together and she smiled.

Gloria hit Tony on the arm and he looked up.

"Thank you Miss Katie. You were very helpful." He said to her in that deep slow voice.

"You are welcome Tony. You were a very nice customer." She said and smiled.

She handed Gloria her card and told her to call her if there were any problems. Tony took the card and looked at her.

"Thank you. I will." That deep voice again.

Katie watched them all walk out the door and for the first time she hoped her new customer had problems so he would have to call her back.

She looked to see John holding the door for her with the keys in his hand. She walked to the back quickly and got her purse and then walked up to John.

"Good night Katie. Got that one in under the wire. Nice job." John said.

"Thanks John. See you tomorrow." She said and walked out of the store.

She felt a warm stream of cum slide out of her pussy and start to run down her leg. She would have to get some napkins when she got to the bar to meet her friends.