Katie Loves Her Mom Ch. 04

Story Info
Getting Daddy Interested
9.3k words
4.75
112.8k
121

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was up-stairs showering. She had tried to crawl into the shower with me, but I put my foot down. That would have ended any possibility she'd get to school or me to work on time. Instead, I finished and dressed. I was making a cup of coffee, contemplating Katie's proposal to include her father, my husband, in our love-making.

I couldn't condemn the idea on moral grounds. I was, after all, her lover. The next question I had: would it harm Katie? If incest was a problem, I wasn't sure how much more damage could be done, she and I were already lovers. Was it harmful? I could detect no deleterious results from our affair. Katie, whether playing sports, riding horses, or making love, celebrated her body. She was now celebrating it with me. She had defined what was right for her. She had boundaries, but they were her boundaries, not anyone else's.

I also had some self-serving thoughts. Her father was not a hypocrite; if he and Katie became lovers, she and I could be open about our affair. Would he be willing? He had given no hint he was attracted to the beautiful eighteen year old blonde living in our house.

Katie reported downstairs, freshly scrubbed and dressed in jeans, a tee shirt, and sneakers.

"Good morning Mommy dear!"

She kissed me full on the mouth. Shit, I was getting turned on.

"Katie, no more! We have some serious things to talk about and we both need to be somewhere."

"Okay," she said, displaying a theatrical pout.

"I've thought about your father. I'm not at all sure what he'd do if we approached him with last night's proposal."

"Does that mean you're open to it?" she asked excitedly.

"Yes," I acknowledged. "It would make things easier around here." I hesitated. "The idea of the three of us also kinda turns me on. But first we need to figure out if he's attracted to you in more than a fatherly way."

Katie smiled. Adopting her sexiest voice, she placed a hand on a hip, turned towards me, and pushed her chest forward. "How could he say no to this?"

I looked at her. How could I say no to that? I started thinking about cancelling the day's appointments and dragging her upstairs, but we needed to finish our conversation. I adopted an equally sexy pose, "Well honey, he does have me."

That elicited the hoped for smile from my daughter.

"The first thing we'll need to do is to present you to him in an overtly sexual manner. I'll be able to tell if he's attracted to you. If that works we'll need to figure out how comfortable he is with you as a sexual being. If that appalls him we can't go any further. However, if he accepts it, we can take the next step."

She was leaning against the counter, paying attention. "And what is that?"

"I haven't the faintest idea. I doubt we can run the 'bandage my scrape' thing twice. We'll worry about it when we get there. Tomorrow after school you and I are going shopping for some sexy clothes. We'll buy some stuff together, sex the place up, see how he reacts ."

"Why not tonight after the game?"

"Because after the game you're going to make yourself scarce. I intend to fuck your father's brains out."

* * * *

The following evening my husband met Katie and I, laden with shopping bags, at the door.

"You two been busy?"

Katie, who was already charging up the stairs to change, yelled back down, "Oh Daddy, you're gonna love what we bought."

He looked at me, eyebrow raised.

"Katie wanted to go shopping for some fun, sexy clothes. She asked me to go with her. I had a couple of glasses of wine and, unfortunately, or fortunately, I got a little carried away. She wants to show you some of the stuff we bought."

"I'm all eyes. Dinner will be ready in about twenty minutes."

I went to join Katie. We reappeared wearing matching spandex red tank tops with low V-necks, thin double straps, and open backs. The material clung to our bodies. The form-fitting pants ended at mid-thigh.

We sat down to shrimp ratatouille, each of us relating the day's events. Despite his best efforts my husband couldn't keep his eyes off his daughter's, or wife's, sexy curves. After we finished Katie volunteered to clear the table. Ryan's eyes unconsciously followed her butt as she walked to the sink. When done she asked if she could go to her friend Jennifer's house to study.

"Not dressed like that."

Katie briefly protested, but went upstairs, changed into the ubiquitous tee shirt and jeans, and headed out the door shouting, "I'll be back at 9:00."

"That gives us two hours," I said to my husband. His cock was in my mouth before Katie got out of the neighborhood; we never made it out of the kitchen.

That evening set the week's pattern. Each day Katie and I dressed in one of our new outfits. On Tuesday Ryan fired up the grill while Katie and I wore daisy dukes, halter tops, and flat shoes. On Wednesday we both wore Victoria Secret's maxi-dresses with thigh high slits. The three of us went for a stroll on the local rails-to-trails project, stopping along the way for a light dinner. On Thursday we went dancing at a local country-western bar in tight jeans, boots, and tank tops. When they started playing Miranda Lambert, Katie, whooping and hollering, led the place in a line-dance. On Friday we talked him into dinner at one of the areas's better restaurants. Katie and I wore black leather: she a short dress and I a leather jacket over a skimpy top and micro-skirt. All week we turned more than our share of heads. It was obvious that my husband had become intrigued by his daughter's looks and, unless I missed my guess, by the taboo appeal of showing up in public with two sexy women dressed alike. Think of it as an implied harem. Each night he fucked me with gusto.

* * * *

The next day was the first of Veteran's day weekend. Katie's softball team was set to play in the three-day conference tournament. Ryan and I attended the early game on Saturday, cheering her to victory. After a brief team meeting the three of us headed home for the penultimate play of our escalating exhibitionism, Katie and I donned matching swimsuits. The tops resembled white tee shirts cut off just below the breasts; the bottoms were triangular pieces of fabric joined by double strings. The genius of the design was the fabric, it became sheer when wet. Adding sunglasses, Katie and I headed for the back yard. Ryan, who had become increasingly careless about checking out his wife and daughter, gave us a long up and down look.

"I might want to sell tickets."

"Sorry Daddy, we only pose for you."

"Honey, can you come out in ten minutes and put lotion on our backs," I asked.

He appeared on time. My husband has a gentle sweet touch which can be both relaxing and arousing. He turned to our daughter after he spread the sun block on me. Drops of sweat had formed on her body, causing the swim suit to cling to her skin. I watched my husband; he definitely noticed our daughter's charms.

After he finished I said, "Honey, would you mind coming back in an hour to check on us. Your magic hands have got me good and relaxed. I'm afraid we'll fall asleep."

"Sure thing. I've got to run down to the store. I'll pick up something for lunch."

As we heard his car pull out of the driveway my daughter said, "God I'm turned on. Dad does have a nice touch. Is he like that in bed?"

"Katie, he's great in bed."

"Mom, do we have time to get it on?"

I had been thinking along the same lines, but it was a no-go. "Probably, but not enough time to get it on, get cleaned up, and get back out here looking like nothing happened."

* * * *

My husband returned from the store about an hour later. He whipped up a chopped salad – cabbage, carrots, onions, cucumbers, turnip, celery, bell pepper, olive oil – and brought it outside.

Katie and I sat up. Our perspiration had left the bikini tops all but translucent; my daughters large boobs and my smaller ones, and the outline of our nipples, were clearly visible. No man, including my husband, could help but look. When he did I, feigning innocence, followed his gaze and then, as if unaware of the show we were putting on, exclaimed, "Omigod, let me get some towels." I got up, my breasts bouncing and swaying, and headed inside.

That left Ryan outside with Katie. She reports he did a heroic job of keeping his eyes on her face, but when she stretched her large breasts and erect nipples slid against the fabric. It was impossible for any man, including my husband, not to peek.

I returned with the towels, handing one to my daughter. We covered ourselves and ate. My husband's erect cock was evident in his shorts; I ran a toe along his ankle. When done eating Katie and I headed for the house, followed by Ryan. I glanced at his reflection in the glass door; he was checking out his wife and daughter's behinds. When Katie went upstairs to change I pulled my husband to me and kissed him, sucking on his lower lip. My twat lit up; the show Katie and I had put on, designed to arouse Ryan, had gotten to me. My kiss left no ambiguity about what I intended when she left.

Katie, fully clothed, interrupted us. "What plans you guys got tonight?"

I answered quickly. "We're having dinner with the Donaldsons. We'll probably be back about nine."

My husband started to interrupt me, but I gave him the look, the one that said don't interrupt me.

"Why do you ask?"

"I was thinking of asking Trevor," one of the guys she dated, "over."

My husband, his eyes first checking with mine to make sure it was okay, said, "You know the rules pumpkin, no boys over at night when we're not here. He'll have to be out by 7:00."

"Will do Daddy-o."

She headed out the door. We headed for the bedroom to fuck.

* * * *

Several hours later, our sex engorged bodies sprawled on the bed, Ryan asked, "What was that about the Donaldsons? You know they cancelled."

"I know. But I need to know something. Katie and I have had some pretty frank discussions about sex lately. She said she's used her mouth and hands on boys and they've done the same to her, but she insists she's a virgin. I'm not sure I believe her. I tried to talk her into getting on the pill, but she's adamant she's not ready for intercourse. I hate to spy on her, but I need to be sure."

"I guess that explains the sexual energy around here, it's been off the charts. The two of you have been parading around like a couple of sex kittens."

"You complaining?"

"No, well, maybe a little. Not that I ever mind staring at my beautiful wife and I guess I knew it was inevitable, but its weird seeing our baby girl with a sexual side. You seem more comfortable with it. It even seems like you're encouraging her."

"I know. Its partly a mother-daughter thing but its mostly, I hope you don't think I'm a complete perve, but when Katie talks about sex, I get excited. I'm not sure what's going on, maybe it's just listening to all that youthful enthusiasm. It's been fun dressing up with her like a sweet young sexy thing and watching you react. It makes me feel, well, nubile and desirable. But when I get turned on, I get to ravish you. I'm concerned about what Katie's got. That's why I lied to her."

"What do you mean?"

"Simple, tonight, we stash one of the cars, sneak back into the house, and spy on her and Trevor. Let's see if she is telling the truth when she says she knows when to stop."

He was quiet. The idea of spying on Katie troubled him, but so did the prospect of a pregnant daughter. Finally, he said, "I'm just not sure, but, okay. I'll trust you on this one."

* * * *

Ryan and I were in our bedroom when we heard a car pull up, the front door open, and two sets of voices downstairs. Trevor and Katie soon emerged in the backyard. He was dressed casually: a sort sleeve shirt, slacks, and topsiders. Katie was wearing a long peasant skirt and loose fitting white blouse. There was hunger in their eyes and it wasn't long before they were necking with teen-age ferocity.

We watched from the upstairs window. Ryan was standing behind me. I asked him to hold me and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Our little girl is growing up," I said, my voice wistful. I placed his hands on my breasts and leaned back against him. He didn't take the hint; he needed more prompting. My voice adopted a carnal edge when I said "It reminds me of myself," and lay my hands on his, moving them against my breasts. "It makes me want to be bad." Now he got the message; he started to cup and fondle my breasts. My nipples hardened. "Oh baby, that feels good."

I leaned further back, ran my hands down his sides, and said, "It may not be appropriate, but this is turning me on."

"Yeah honey, it's pretty stimulating."

"I know." I rubbed my ass against his groin.

Trevor's hand snaked inside Katie's blouse. She offered no resistance. After a few minutes her face flushed; he was having his effect; her legs drifted apart.

My husband's penis was hardening, but I could still sense his distress. "Don't worry honey, I think Katie can handle herself. But if Trevor goes too far, you can go downstairs and beat him senseless."

Trevor knelt between Katie's legs and pushed her skirt aside. His arousal had left his movements clumsy and he needed her help to remove her panties. When it was gone he dove face first into her snatch. Katie stroked his head, encouraging him. I reached behind me and worked my husband's fully erect member. The part of him which was a concerned father was capitulating to the wanton display of teen-age lust.

Trevor was an eager, if not great, pussy eater. Focusing primarily on her vagina, he licked it hard and occasionally tongue fucked her. Sometimes he moved up to her labia and clitoris, but always returned to her snatch. Katie was enjoying herself, but Trevor was not paying attention to her signals. After a few minutes she was rubbing her sex in his face, trying to direct his attention to her clit.

I took my husband's hand in mine and forced it down my pants. His initial resistance to the voyeuristic pleasure of spying on our daughter's sex life had faded. His expert fingers slid up and down my wet labia.

Outside Katie said something to Trevor and grabbed his head, centering it on her clit. When he latched onto her nub Katie locked her hands behind his head and pushed her cunt into his face. He finally got it. He was attacking her clit with gusto. Katie unbuttoned her blouse, pulled her breasts from her sheer bra, and started squeezing her nipples. Was she putting on a show for her Daddy?

By now I was soaking wet. My husband had two fingers moving in and out of me, but I wanted what Katie was getting. "Oh god Ryan, I need you, eat my pussy, please, right now!"

While a flicker of doubt ran across his handsome face, he stepped between me and the window, undid my belt, knelt, pulled down my pants, took hold of my ass cheeks, and in one long tantalizingly slow motion licked me from the bottom of my vagina to the top of my clit with the flat of his tongue.

My knees wobbled. "Oh shit, that feels good."

He could tell instantly how aroused I was. Keeping one hand on my butt to steady me, he slipped a thumb inside my cunt while his pinkie tickled the opening of my anus. We had tried anal sex once many years ago. I had not liked it, but over the years, under his tutelage, I had learned that the entrance to my anus, properly stimulated, was quite a pleasure zone.

He returned to the base of my vagina and repeated the big slow lascivious lick.

My juice covered his nose and jaw when he looked at me. "Honey, you are turned on!"

"I know babe, I know I shouldn't be, but I am. I need you to eat my pussy."

He licked around my clitoris, occasionally teasing the bud with the tip of his tongue. I put my hands on the top of his head for support and returned my focus to the window and lovers beyond.

Katie was leaning back in the chair, pushing her cunt into Trevor's face, keeping him centered on her clitoris. He was lashing her wildly with his tongue. That image and Ryan's dexterous tongue were overwhelming and I started humping my hips against my husband's face. He sucked my clitoris into his mouth and licked it, first up and down, then across, then subjecting it to unrelenting stimulation by running the flat of his tongue over and over it; it was constant unremitting inexpressibly delightful pressure.

I locked my hands on his head. "God, it feels good! It feels so good!"

Outside Katie's eyes were shut, her face flushed. She was holding Trevor's face tight to her, keeping him and his tongue precisely where she needed them. I was with her, getting close. My husband moved his hand, slipping his index finger into my hot pussy and then crooking it to find my g-spot. The muscles of my cunt spasmed and shook; lights flashed on and off inside my head.

"Aannnnggghhh! Oh shit! Ohhnnn! Unnhhh! On, honey, I'M FUCCKKKINNGG CUMMMMING!!!!"

I came close to swooning as an orgasm ripped through me. I stayed upright only by maintaining a firm grasp on my husband's head and leaning against him. He didn't stop, but continued to lick above my clitoris and I was struck by a secondary orgasm. I struggled to keep my eyes open, not wanting to miss what was going on in the back yard.

The I saw Katie was getting close, humping hard into Trevor's face. Her eyes were closed, mouth open, and breasts, flushed with blood, glowed. Katie then groaned, kicked her legs, and jammed her cunt into Trevor's face. She was cumming!

That was enough for me. I crested on a third orgasm as powerful as the first. My body twisted and churned, my mind erupted into flames. Hot flashes of incredible pleasure streaked through my flesh.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Yesssssssssssssssss!"

My husband prodded my g-spot hard and a fourth orgasm tore through me.

"My god, my god, ahhhhiiieeeee! Oh! Oh! Fuccckkkkkk! Unghhhee! Ohhhhh! Unnnneeeee!"

Ryan wrapped his arms around me and stood, steadying me. Keeping his eyes on me, he asked, "How's our little girl doing?"

"Not so little, I'm afraid. He brought her off, but he could take a cunninglingus course from you."

"I'll run it by the department head."

We both looked outside, Trevor had dropped his pants and was sitting next to her. Katie had his dick in her hand, stroking its length. It was not as thick and long as Ryan's, but it wasn't bad. Trevor was pointing at the patio sofa, trying to get Katie on her back. He wanted to fuck her. My husband's concern was reflected on his face. Katie shook her head no, knelt before him, and kissed the head of his cock.

They were going to do it her way.

She lifted his erection and exposed his balls. After she kissed each testicle, she took them in her hand, rolling them carefully with her fingers. At the same time she licked from the base to the very tip of his cock. Drops of pre-cum spilled from him and rubbed them into his penis' crown. His eyes were shut; he was lost in the blissful sensations centered on his cock.

Katie was a better cock-sucker than he a pussy-eater.

"Honey, this is so hot!" I said, "Tell me what she's doing." I knelt before my husband, undid his belt, and pulled down his pants. His delightful cock was stiff and hard. The voyeur had subdued the parent.

"She's licking the head. I think she is going to take him into her mouth."

I followed suit. I moistened my tongue and lovingly slid it over and around the crown of his penis and closed my lips around the shaft just behind the corona. I slid a couple of inches of him inside my mouth, holding his shaft firmly with my hard, and then twisted my head from side to side, making sure to clamp my moist lips on the coronal ridge. I frigged the rest of him with my hand, not hard or fast enough to bring him off, but hard enough.

I looked up at him. Usually he loved to watch me suck his cock, but his eyes were locked on the window and what Katie was doing to Trevor outside. He had stopped reporting what was happening. I spit out his cock. "What's she doing now?"