Katie Loves Her Mom Ch. 06

Story Info
Sometimes a daughter's dreams do come true.
6.1k words
4.76
93.4k
84

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mom told me she was going to write this little family history she said there was a chapter she thought I should be the one to dictate. I guess the reason's gonna be obvious. Here goes.

- Katie -

* * * *

Mom put down the phone and leaned back. "He's on board."

"How can you be sure? He sounded like he was still thinking about it?"

"Let me see. First, he wants you and despite that massive intellect, he's as beholden to his sex drive as any man and, Katie, it is a very healthy sex drive. I also told him I wanted to go ahead and in nineteen years of marriage he's always made sure I got everything I wanted. I told him you wanted it, and he's never denied you anything you really wanted. I told him it's for the best, and he trusts me. And, this may not be all that romantic, he's the most intensely curious man I've ever known. You know him, if a restaurant has a dish he's never heard of, that's what he orders. He's being offered the chance to try something new. He's always interested in things he's never done before, including making love to his daughter."

I did so want to believe her, but I had my doubts. Mom must have seen the concern on my face.

"I have a few ideas in mind as insurance. I haven't checked your grades in about a week. Still straight A's?"

"Yep."

"Any tests tomorrow?"

"Nope."

"Good, you and I are playing hooky."

* * * *

We were busy the following day.

We were able to see our gynecologist, luckily a family friend, first thing in the morning. I got a depo-provera shot.

We then headed for the shops.

"When you meet him at the airport I want you looking like a sophisticated young woman, not a tomboy teen. I've got some idea for clothes and I made an appointment for us at the salon this afternoon. We'll also pick up some lingerie."

Mom's tone turned wistful.

"When your Dad and I got together he'd buy me sexy lingerie. I'd wear it once and it would disappear into a drawer. He would ask me if I liked it, I'd say yes, but he got the message and stopped buying it.

"The truth is he'd picked out the lingerie by looking at those models in the catalogs. I got jealous, I was never sure when he dressed me up like them whether he was thinking about them or me."

Her tone brightened. "Well, maybe I can make amends. If he likes you in the stuff and I can't imagine he won't, I'll get some too."

Our first stop was Bloomingdale's, where we picked out a Max Mara tricolor blouse, Jason Wu black shorts, and shoes. Mom thought eye glasses would give me a more sophisticated look and after we selected some Tom Ford frames, I had to agree. We went similarly top-of-the-line with the lingerie, choosing a white Oysho bra, stockings, panties, and an around the waist garter belt. Alluring, but classy. Five inch white heels finished the ensemble.

As we were leaving, thinking of the lingerie, I asked Mom, "Is there anything else he likes that you don't do?"

"You thinking of stealing him from me?'

I gave her hand a squeeze. "No, but I do want him coming back for more."

"I doubt that will be an issue. But to answer your question, yes, anal sex. He always wanted to try it, but I wasn't sure. One night when we were dating I had a few glasses of wine and figured it was time. I guess I didn't have enough. We got naked, but my apprehension was soaring and as soon as his penis touched my ass I yelped. He hadn't even begin to penetrate. Well, that killed the mood. He's never asked me again, but I know he'd like to."

"I'd like to try it with him."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"Okay, on the way to the salon there's a sex store. We'll drop by and pick out a butt plug."

"No longer afraid will be seen?"

"Put on your sunglasses. We'll be careful."

I called Becky for her recommendation and once at the store Mom and I quickly found the preferred product. I'm sure our amateurish efforts to be inconspicuous drew everyone's attention. Stealth mode probably wasn't helped by the fact that we were the foxiest women in the place.

Mom then brought me to the Neil George Salon, one of those places I thought people talked about but no one actually went to. They curled my hair so it sat atop my head, barely touching my shoulders. I checked the mirror; Mom was right, I looked the stylish young woman. When we returned home Mom helped me dress, including lubricating and inserting the butt plug. I was so turned-on it was a struggle to keep from attacking her.

When we were done Mom handed me the car keys, told me that I had reservations at La Mela Ristorante, Dad's favorite Italian restaurant, and let me know the house was mine.

"I'm having dinner with Coach and Principal Jones."

* * * *

I was as nervous as I could be waiting for Daddy at the end of the concourse. He saw me first and waved. When I spotted him his happy grin relieved some of my jitters.

"Pumpkin, you look amazing."

"You like it Daddy, it's kind of a new look for me."

"Well, I've never seen you look bad, but this is extra-nice."

At the restaurant the maitre de did a double-take.

"Mr. Stepton, your daughter, she is all grown up. I will have to introduce her to my son."

I giggled, not sure what to say. Daddy rescued me.

"Nothing against him, you understand, but I suspect he'll need to take a number."

During dinner we talked about everything -- school, his job, the trial, my friends -- except sex, which is what I thought we were there to talk about. Then, when dessert was brought -- we were splitting a panna cotta - he finally asked, "Pumpkin, are you sure about tonight?"

I should have been prepared for this question. It was after all, the obvious one. But I wasn't. I took a moment to consider. Was I sure? And then, I knew, I was.

I responded in a voice Daddy later told me contained no uncertainty. "Yes Daddy, I've dreamed about it for years. I love you. You're sexier than any man I know. I'm not sure what will happen, but I know I need to find out. I'll never be satisfied with any man until I have you. If not, I'll always wonder what it would have been like with you. Every man will be judged against a-whatta-mighta-been."

* * * *

When we got home I poured Daddy some cognac and asked him to wait downstairs. I lit the candles Mom had spread around the bedroom and fighting the urge to rush, undressed slowly, neatly hanging up my clothes. I removed the butt plug and put on the lingerie, finishing with the five inch heels. Finally, I put on a cross necklace. It was my favorite piece of jewelry. Mom had given it to me for my sixteenth birthday; her Mom had given it to her. I'm not sure if it matched my lingerie, but I wanted it with me. I texted Daddy: "I'm ready."

When he entered the bedroom he inhaled sharply, surveying the room and me. His face shone with love. I walked to him, turned my head to the side -- finding I was now a wee bit taller than he -- and kissed him. At first it was just our lips, tentatively feeling and caressing each other. Then the perfection of the moment overwhelmed me; I started shaking with need. He continued kissing me, but rested a hand on my chest just above my breasts, steadying me. I felt my heart beating against the warmth of his hand. It was better than I'd dreamed.

After several minutes of increasingly passionate kissing he pulled away, his arousal evident in his ragged deep breathing. He, usually so articulate, was having trouble putting together a sentence. I leaned my head against his chest and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "Pumpkin, I thought this would be harder. God, I'm turned on."

"Daddy, I've wanted this for so long."

His covered my right breast with his hand. It swelled as blood poured into it. I thought about reaching for his penis, wanting it in my hand, but decided, for the moment, to let him determine the pace.

His took my chin in his hand and turned my head, bringing his lips to mine, his tongue plunging inside my mouth. My Daddy is a wonderful kisser and our future would include many long make-out sessions, but now his kisses were rough and uneven, the kisses of a man consumed by desire. I leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "Let me undress you."

He nodded.

I wasn't lackadaisical, but I didn't hurry. I took off his shoes and socks, unbuttoned his shirt, running my hand through his graying chest hair, and removed his belt and pants, laying them neatly aside. I rubbed his erection through his boxers. It was big, bigger than Trevor's. It would fill a girl up. Soon it would fill me.

I started to take off his boxers but he said, "No pumpkin, I want to do you now."

He had me sit on a chest at the foot of the bed and removed my shoes. He easily undid the clasps of my stockings and slid them down my legs, his gentle touch raising goose bumps over my body. My pussy was convulsing. He brought my feet to his mouth, sucking each manicured toe and paying special attention to the big toes, running his teeth along their bottoms. I squealed -- not a particularly ladylike moment -- in delight.

When he was done the room was quiet; only the sound of our heavy breathing could be heard.

I stood and turned my back to him. He undid my bra. He pushed the garter belt past my hips and let it slip to the floor. I turned towards him to step out of it. He backed up, taking the opportunity to cast a long admiring covetous look at his daughter. His eyes glowed as he drank in my form. His breathing was long and shallow. No girl, I thought, could ask for a better reception.

I put my hands on his shoulders and we stepped towards each other. This time I slipped my tongue into his mouth. Although I desperately wanted to be fucked I also, desperately, wanted this moment to last forever. I kissed him a long time, fully exploring his mouth, his lips, his teeth, his tongue, his cheeks, before our two tongues teased each other. I pressed my breasts, hot with need, against his chest. I felt the heat of his erection through my panties. Finally I broke the kiss.

"Daddy, it's time. I need you inside me."

I shed my panties and then shed his. I turned my back to him, skipped to the bed, and lay down, rolling over to gaze at him with my best come hither look.

Daddy approached the bed. I watched his erection bounce up and down and then looked at his eyes, which were scanning my body. He got on his hands and knees and leaned over me, kissing my lips once before he nuzzled by neck, kissing and nipping it. He ran his hands up my body; his touch was gentle; I quivered in response.

He nibbled on my ear lobe and then straddled met, moving backwards until his head hovered above my breasts. My small red nipples and areolas flushed with blood, my breasts glowed a rosy color. He kissed the nipples and then licked them, bottom to top, hard.

"Unnnhhhh. Oh, daddy, that feels so good. Do it again."

He did, several times, getting low slow moans from me each time. I imagined the future, when he would make love to my breasts for hours, but tonight my need for him was too strong. He understood; his mouth continued downward, kissing and nipping at my stomach, exploring my belly button, and then arriving at my sex. He sank a finger in me and licked my clit.

I jerked, jabbering in delight, "Oh, wow, that's incredible."

"You're plenty wet pumpkin." And then, his voice genuine. "Are you ready?"

Mom told me this moment would come. Daddy would need to be reassured. "I am ready Daddy. No man has ever been up there before. You'll be the first, just like I've dreamed. And, with all that horseback riding I've done, don't worry, there's no hymen."

He moved forward on his hands until the head of his dick rested on my cunt. I reached between us and took his cock in my hand, fitting it to my vagina. Then he entered me, my daddy finally entered me, after all my years of dreaming for it, longing for it, my daddy's cock was sliding into my vagina. I looked between us, watching his beautiful dick merge with my vagina. When our bodies were locked together I threw my arms around him, holding him, savoring the joining together of our bodies.

I had had my share of dildos up there, and, in the years to come, I'd have several other people's shares, but this was different. Daddy's penis was warm and alive. It found spots inside me I didn't know existed. When I clenched the muscles of my cunt, it responded, moving and jumping within me. At first Daddy pressing his groin against mine, varying the pressure as he moved his hips left to right, up and down, and in lazy circles. My clit, trapped between our bodies, throbbed. I moved against him, exploring how the sensations waxed and waned, how I could control and vary the intensity of the electricity flowing from my cunt. Daddy moved with me; he knew instinctively how to stoke my furnace. I was being taught how to fuck by a master.

We kissed. He captured my lower lip with his own, massaging it and then stretching it. His tongue ran upwards, across my lip and into my mouth. I ran my hands along the small of his back. When he pulled away he smiled, a big radiant smile. "Well pumpkin, is my dick what you imagined it would be? Do you like the way Daddy fucks you?"

"Of god, Daddy yes, it's wonderful."

"Your pussy is so tight and hot baby girl, it makes Daddy's cock feel so good. So tight and warm, soft and perfect."

"Daddy, your cock is so good."

"I'm glad you like it pumpkin, because Daddy is going to spend a lot of time fucking his sweet little girl."

"Oh Daddy, I want you to fuck me all the time."

This talk was getting us more and more aroused. Daddy started incorporating thrusting into his movements. He dropped his body, squashing my fat breasts between us. I wrapped my arms around him, holding him tight and pulling his head to mine. We exchanged kisses of deep arousal, our tongues and mouths frantically playing against each other. I started to push myself against him as the pace of our fucking increased.

We kept going and going . I thought of my girlfriends, who complained about boyfriends who came in a couple of minutes. Daddy stayed hard and we fucked and fucked. I felt pleasure and pressure building deep inside my vagina. I loved the sweat on our bodies, the way his skin slid against mine; I loved the merged smell of our lust; I loved the way the bed bounced and moved in time with us.

Then Daddy slid forward. It wasn't much of a motion, an inch, maybe two, but the top of his cock started sliding along the roof of my vagina, stroking my g-spot. His pubic bone rolled across my clitoris. His thrusts were long and smooth; he would pull out of me until only the fat head of his cock remained inside before pushing back to the depths of my cunt-hole. How he kept from popping out I can't understand. The pressure of his body on mine was insanely pleasurable. I moved my hands to the small of his back and arched my hips to press him even deeper into me. I buried my face in his neck, loving his strong masculine smell.

We were a beautiful fucking machine, moving in perfect time and harmony. I was reduced to me carnal core, a vehicle for receiving and giving pleasure. From my hips to the top of my thighs it started getting real warm. My pelvis and vagina tightened and pressure built within me. I felt like I had to pee, but in a wonderful way. Inside me it got tighter and tighter and warmer and warmer and then it started. Giant contractions, beginning in my vagina, enveloping my pelvis and lower stomach, spread from there through my body. My uterus, pelvic muscles, and anus were contracting so hard I thought they'd push Daddy's cock out of me, but he stayed in. My toes clenched, my nipples got hard, the walls of my pussy throbbed and convulsed, my thighs shook. My body was soaked in perspiration. I dug my fingernails into his back and begged him not to stop, to fuck me harder. It seemed like I was screaming. Were the neighbors calling the cops? Daddy, despite my violent undulations, kept fucking me. My pussy spasmed over and over, I felt contractions deep within me, fifteen, then twenty, then I lost count. Then, finally, Daddy slowed down, proceeding a bit more gently, and all the tension stored in me burst through. I started shaking and cumming, I had one orgasm, and another, and another, and another. Daddy kepot fucking me, playing me beautifully, drawing out, lengthening, intensifying my climaxes. Tremors rolled through my body. I screamed my joy.

It was only when I'd started to come down that I felt Daddy's body stiffen. He let out a grunt from deep within his gut and his voice, tight and intense, said "Coming, pumpkin." He pushed hard into me and his body contorted as he drenched my womb with the gift of his cum. I know it's supposed to be impossible, but still I know I felt it pour into me and spread throughout my body.

Daddy's orgasm sent me into another one, not as powerful as the ones I had before, but somehow more intimate, more sweet. I held him tight as I came. "Daddy, Ohhhh, ohhhhh, ahhh, ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhh goddddd ohhhhhhh, Daddy."

He lay on me for a few minutes before rolling his sweat covered body on to the bed. The only sound in the room was our heavy breathing. He took my hand in his and draped a leg across me, resting the sole of his foot on the inside of my calf. My body felt swollen. It was throbbing. I felt exhausted; I felt energized; I felt fantastic.

What I had longed for years had finally happened and it was better than I had dreamed. Daddy and Mommy were going to be my lovers and they were wonderful sweet gentle talented wonderful lovers. It would be impossible to ask for more. My eyes teared up; I started crying.

"Daddy, I'm sorry, I'm just so happy."

He slipped a hand under my neck and pulled me to him. I cried into his shoulder. For those moments he was back to just being Daddy, stroking my back and comforting men, telling me it was going to be okay, that Daddy would take care of me, that I was, would always be, his sweet little girl.

When my crying jag ended I began to tell him it was okay, that I was happy, not upset, but the look on his face said he understood. So instead I said, "Hold me Daddy," and lay my head on his shoulder while he wrapped his arms around me. I nestled one of my hands in his. I thought I could lay with him like this forever. It was in this position that we went to sleep.

* * * *

When I woke the next morning the bed was empty. I heard noise downstairs. I removed the butt plug and lubricant from the drawer, applied lubricant to my anus, and pushed a finger inside. I moved the finger around, then in and out. That felt good. I put the plug in my anus and walked to the top of the stairs.

"Daddy?"

"Yes pumpkin, I'm making breakfast."

"I'll be right down."

"No pumpkin, breakfast in bed this morning."

I headed back to the bedroom. Ten minutes later Daddy appeared with a pot of coffee and kale and feta omelettes. We sat in bed together, ate and fooled around, his hands teasing my breasts, mine his penis. After we were done and laid aside the tray, Daddy kissed me. Unlike last night he was patient, taking his time. We let our lips play against each other. He nibbled on my neck and ears. I purred my satisfaction, running my hands on his chest and up his legs, stopping short of his dick. There'd be plenty of time for that.

He returned to my mouth. His tongue entered, finding mine waiting. He touched it with the tip of his, at first just tapping and teasing, but eventually coaxing it into his mouth, where I became the explorer, journeying around his mouth, running the tip of my tongue along and behind his lips, then to his cheeks, then playing with his teeth, but always returning to his tongue. It was an ongoing sensual gavotte.

Both our bodies were heating up. He took a breast in his hand, cupping it. At first he just held it, moving his hand slowly, more appreciating its heft and shape than stimulating it, but stimulating it nonetheless. There was a slow burn between my legs. I took him in my hand and felt the blood surging into his fully erect manhood. His hands roamed over my breasts, then returned to cradle it while his thumb played with my nipple, stroking it, pushing it back and forth. A finger joined his thumb and he took my nipple between them.

12