Katie Rises

Story Info
A man witnesses his wife finally take the lover she deserves.
2.7k words
3.7
74.4k
50

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wideyes
wideyes
81 Followers

I am leaving my building, walking quickly, now entering the lobby. My cell's ringing. I stop and fish out my phone. It's Katie, my wife.

"Hello?" I say.

Nothing.

"Hello? Katie?"

Muffled sounds.

Not again. She didn't lock her phone. Or, more accurately, I forgot to set her phone to auto lock. All it takes is a little pressure and it redials-- usually me, so I get the call. A call like this, no one on the other end.

Ninety percent of the time she's out shopping and I hear the cacophony of the mall in the background. Or her coworkers' laughter rising above the din of lunch when she's at work. But most of the time it's nothing, just random sounds-- the phone is buried deep in her bag probably, and there's a shuffling sound that must be her hand digging, searching for her change purse or lipstick, who knows-- and she calls me accidentally.

I sigh and am about to hang up, but for some reason I hesitate.

I hadn't heard sounds like these coming from her unattended phone before.

There's a rhythm. Is it her hand moving back and forth looking for her phone? No, that's not it, and it wouldn't go on this long if it was. It sounds like clothes or sheets sliding over each other at first, back and forth, but suddenly the pace picks up and I now recognize the sound of Katie's breathing, getting louder, more frequent…

…and then the sound breaks up. Low signal! Picking up my pace I burst outside, but just before I get back all my bars, the connection drops. I am about to call back when I stop, not wanting to interrupt.

Hold on. What would I be interrupting if I called back? What was going on? As I ask myself these questions, a primal, pulsing, gut-wrenching answer begins to build in the back of my brain almost immediately, and the reasoning part of myself trying to wriggle out of it fades. You know what that was, it seems to say to me.

Driving home I'm in a dream, as if time is frozen. There was the world before the call, and the world after it. I'm not ready to join the world after it just yet. I think about Katie and how hot she is. She's about 5' 7" with a tight incredibly sexy body and beautiful face. It makes me ache thinking of her smoldering eyes and full lips, her jet black hair with a strand curling just under her high but full cheeks blushing like ripe peaches during sex. Her tits are firm and perky. She moves with confidence and grace; people notice when she walks in the room. Should you be so lucky to see her naturally tan toned thighs and ass under her conservative clothes, you'd gasp-- they're firm with soft supple undersides crying out to be caressed. She's sleek; she's the exotic race car of women; she requires all your attention and care if you want the rush she can give you.

We met a week after her 18th birthday. I was a year older. She was completely out of my league so I knew I had to take it slow, be persistent, and be at the top of my game every second I was with her. Sexually I had to be incredibly, frustratingly patient. She unknowingly teased my poor teenage balls to the bursting point over a period of 2 months. I would rush to the bathroom and whack off to relieve the pressure-- I remember only needing a few strokes before I was shooting long, thick, white ropes of cum over the toilet, the first one splatting against the wall as if from a paintball gun.

Little did I know how lucky I was. I was her first boyfriend. Her hotness had fully flowered not long before she met me, and her self-image had not yet caught up. She didn't know she could have anyone she wanted. My timing was perfect. If I had waited another month to approach her, she would have realized the extent of her dick-stiffening powers and be gone, out of my reach forever, scooped up by some stud I couldn't measure up to (literally).

I'll never forget the magical Spring night she finally, slowly, dropped to her knees to blow me, looking into my eyes. Behind her were floor to ceiling glass windows with her reflection. Her feet were tucked under her tight round ass, still wearing jeans, her hair up in a pony tail bobbing slowly. I flooded her mouth and she swallowed it all. I would never have guessed she liked to swallow cum, but she did. She was young and innocent, but had a slutty side too. I couldn't believe my luck. I bought a full-length mirror and put it by the bed. There was something about her in the mirror, seeing her work my cock from a distance, that took things to a whole new level. Her reflection was the one looking into my eyes as she sucked me, draining my balls dry night after night.

After blowing me for six wonderful months she finally decided to lose her virginity. I kept it slow and gentle for the few months, and thanks to all the blowjobs my pressure was low and I could last long enough to satisfy her. But over the next few years everything changed. She began to get inventive, taking me on a wild, kinky ride as she straddled my face, tied me down, had me tie her down, fucked me blindfolded, but sadly no more blowjobs. But still, I had unleashed a wild sex monster deep within my innocent little Katie!

She called my average sized dick "thick one" and "big boy". Then a girlfriend got her a 10" dildo as a prank gift. One night Katie pulled it out and began teasing me by licking it seductively while we fucked. She would wink at me while blowing the rubber cock, which would set me off every time. After one of those intense fuck sessions she asked me if any guys had dicks as big as the dildo and I had to answer truthfully that it was rare but yes. She got quiet but then had me point the dildo straight up on the bed as she slowly lowered her smooth freshly fucked pussy onto it, looking at me with a wicked smile as she began to seriously fuck it.

"It's easier when there's already some cum in me," she said. Then she winked. A shiver of pleasure went through my whole body. She grabbed my other hand and pulled it to her clit. I rubbed and sucked it until she came harder than ever before. She never called my dick thick or big ever again. I realized I would have to keep ahead of her or she would start hunting bigger game.

Rather than trying to divert or silence her curiosity about large cocks, which would probably backfire, I brought them further into our fantasies figuring she would get over it eventually. Usually they went like this:

She'd be on top, her hot thighs straddling me.

"Hey Katie, you feel different inside" I would say.

"Oh honey, I was afraid you'd notice. Today I met someone with a big cock. I guess he stretched me out."

"You let him fuck you?"

"Well… you know I can't resist a big cock," she'd say looking up seductively and putting a finger in her mouth.

She might continue: "But I didn't fuck him right away." She giggles, waiting for me to say,

"You blew him too?"

"Well… " she would say, relishing the moment, my cock hard, ready to explode. "I had to taste it. And feel it. Oh honey, it was so thick! I had to use both hands!"

"No wonder you're so warm and slick inside," I'd say.

"He filled me up good honey. I thought he'd never stop cumming in me."

Then I'd have to flip her onto her back and jackhammer away as she told me more.

Heaven.

With these feverish thoughts in my head, I'd hardly noticed that my drive home was nearly over. As I neared our house and prepared to pull into the driveway I slowed my car to a crawl. A big, shiny new pickup truck blocked both garage doors. I parked on the street. As I neared the house on foot I heard Katie's distinct laugh. I walked to the rear of the house, drawn by what were definitely my wife's sweet cooing sounds coming from the upstairs window.

On the deck, through a break in the curtains behind our sliding glass doors, I saw my Katie's work clothes -- black skirt, white button-down shirt, pantyhose, all strewn across the floor, as if she'd torn them off. At the base of the stairs was her black silky bra. I was shaking with a strange excitement, and I had the stiffest hard-on of my life.

I got inside and quietly went up the stairs. I didn't hear her anymore. Soon I found out why. Through our slightly open bedroom door was a scene that burned itself into my mind forever. Katie was lowering her fine lipsticked mouth onto the biggest cock I have ever seen. Behind the mast were rippled abs, and the body of a young Adonis, the kind of superhero physique Katie responded to. I'd gotten a sense of "her type" by noticing her reactions to guys walking by, and the fantasies of hers that would follow during our nights soon afterwards. In fact I was partly responsible for cultivating these fantasies, and urging her to take them further. Well, she did!

I was mesmerized by the soft lip-smacking sound of her mouth caressing this stallion's member up and down, letting her lips drag over the head slowly before plunging down again quickly. It was a deadly technique she'd used on me years before, but she could only practice it on the upper third of him. It was the method she used when she was in the mood to swallow cum. When preparing to fuck it, she sucked it completely differently-- not intense enough for it to explode, but enough to keep it stiff and wet for awhile. Katie knew how to completely control my cock, but could she do the same with his?

Even from my vantagepoint across the room I could tell she hadn't lost any of her blowjob skills. His cock was turning a deep dark red under her ministrations. I had to get a closer look.

Making my way carefully through a connecting bathroom I got a great view through the other doorway, ajar only a few feet away from them. What I didn't anticipate was that this put me in Katie's direct line of sight.

Somehow the reality of the situation hadn't hit me yet. I didn't feel anger, only a thrumming in my head from the fascinating view of Katie sucking off another man. I'd imagined it so many times but nothing compared to actually seeing and hearing it. Maybe the fact that he matched up with her fantasy man so perfectly, and it was happening in the room where all our sexual fantasies played out, made it more fantasy than reality, except for the little details we hadn't figured in. For instance, she had to move her hair away from her face while blowing him or else it would get in the way. It was hot the way she calmly smoothed it back over her ear, where it stayed for a little while before falling over her flushed, sexy cheeks again. I began jacking off at this amazing sight.

I watched her enjoy the feel and taste of him, her left hand jacking him slightly, her other hand running along his hairless pectorals down the crease of his iron abs, keeping her balance while sensing the tension rising in his young muscles-- I knew she did this to gauge how close he was to cumming. She was playing him like an instrument. It was like they were made for each other.

This was it, the day had come. I'd held the wolves at bay for years, whisked my tease of a wife away from parties before they got out of hand, cut in on dances, positioned myself in conversations so she would not make eye contact with the guys I knew had the best chance with her. Yet at the same time, I carefully molded and guided our mutual fantasies over the period of a decade to include just this kind of ripped young man with just this kind of huge thick cock. She'd blown him a thousand times when he was a just a big cold rubber dildo, but now she was holding a warm fleshy pole that reacted to her touch, that had a heartbeat, that made her soft red lips shine with pre-cum leaking from the tip. She could never go back.

How could I compete with her fantasy man? It was a losing battle. For thousands of years stunning women like her had mated only with clan leaders, victors in battle, the finest specimens of manhood to be found in the human gene pool. They would be drawn to her, and her to them, by ancient powerful forces far beyond my control. She would find herself welcoming the finest among them with open thighs, supple and glistening, rising to meet his thrusts, urging him to plant deep inside her a torrent of sperm bursting with his winning genes, ensuring that their kind continues to rule the earth forever.

Then everything happened at once. I saw his cock turning purple, and he tensed. She knew before I did, probably even before he did, and she had already adjusted her position. This is when she would look into his eyes as she swallowed his cum. There is no greater gift.

But something was different. She was looking at me instead! She knew I was watching!

During the few seconds before he came, she gave me the sexiest smile I've ever seen, then put her finger to her lips and looked up innocently as if to ask, "should I swallow his cum, honey?" like she had in so many fantasy moments. She timed it perfectly, proving her mastery once again. Just as I nodded yes, the smile returned to her sweet sweat-flecked face and using two hands to jack him over the edge, she pointed his massive pole at her luscious eager lips, and parted them to receive spurt after pulsing spurt of the thickest white man-cream she'd ever tasted. His eyes closed hard and every muscle clenched at the intensity of what she brought out of him. All the while she calmly, sexily, locked her eyes on mine, as if we were the only two people in the world, her mouth filling up with someone else's cum. She swallowed. Twice. Three times. Still she held my gaze. Then she let him go, licked her lips, and winked at me seductively. I came instantly.

She rose, and straddled him wearing only her silky purple panties. She began sliding them back and forth along his length. Amazingly, his cock was coming back to life. Realizing this she shot me a look of pride.

But then she began to kiss him deeply. This I didn't expect. I could see him growing between her legs. She continued to kiss him while caressing his cock by moving her hips, her perfect round ass lifting up and down in the process. My mouth was agape at this display of other-worldly sexual stamina and beauty. Truly they were on a whole new level.

Then she gave me a little wave and shifted to push the door closed. Her other hand was moving her panties aside, lining her sweet pussy up with his cock, which was now hard as a rock. It hadn't been 15 minutes since he'd flooded her mouth with cum. What was left?

Plenty. Only moments later I heard sounds from her I thought were reserved for me. Then I heard her make sounds I've never heard, that she may have never even made before. I was sure she had taken his entire length by now, and he was touching parts of her I could never touch.

This went on for hours. It is still going on.

She has evolved, I'm sure of it. She knows her true power and will realize it.

And I will be left behind. Or be a toy for her amusement.

That was still Katie before she shut that door. Who will she be, when she opens it again?

wideyes
wideyes
81 Followers