Katie's Craving Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,019 Followers

She put on a sexy little French maid outfit that she knew her husband would love; it barely contained her large breasts as she put it on. She applied her makeup, sprayed on her perfume, lit a couple of scented candles and dimmed the lights. She lay on the bed seductively and she heard her husband come up the stairs and open the door.

When Frank opened the bedroom door, he let out a gasp and gazed at his wife in the dim candlelit bedroom; he sighed softly and then looked at her defeated. Katie knew what coming next and wondered why she bothered.

"I'm sorry honey, really I am it's just after driving all day and back to work tomorrow I really need to get some sleep." He said as he took off his shirt and pants.

"Frank I need some attention paid to me by my husband; I'm starting to think you don't find me attractive anymore." She pouted getting off the bed.

"You know that's not true, with all the extra time I spend at work and the kid's activities and biking I just get tired by the end of the day." He said slipping into bed. "Are you going to sleep?"

"Not tired, going to stay up for a while." She said.

She put on a short silk kimono style robe and headed down to the family room to watch television, when she came in she found her son Chris was lying on the couch watching it already. She was upset at her husband and then asked what he was doing ups still.

"Just watching this action movie." He said.

"Move over some." She said.

Chris still laying on his back moved his legs over enough so his mother could sit on half the cushion, he looked at the skimpy robe she had on and her long tan legs as she watched one of the fight scenes. SHe was a bit teary eyes so he muted the movie and asked what the matter was.

"It's your father, he shows little to no interest in me lately." She said. "Maybe if he did I would not be acting the way I have been."

"Dad must be nuts, my god what we did today was so hot, all I can do is think about it." He said.

"But Chris it was so wrong, I shouldn't do things like that with my son or anyone else for that matter." She explained.

Chris could feel his cock getting hard as he stared lustfully at his mother; he knew she had to be horny again. He really wanted to see what she had on under her robe or if she had anything on at all under it.

"So what did you do to try to entice Dad?" He asked.

"Usual romantic stuff, music, candles and lighting, oh and this." She said standing up and opening the robe for her son to see.

If Chris's cock wasn't already starting to get hard, the sight of his mother in the French maid outfit got it as stiff as steel. He could make out her nipples pushing out against the fabric as she let her robe drop to the floor and she sat back down. She noticed Chris's hard on in his shorts and stared at it for a moment and licked her lips. He saw her staring at it and he reached down and pulled the waist band down exposing his hard throbbing manhood to his cock hungry mother.

"Chris you should put it away." She said still staring at it.

"You know you don't want me too mom." He said. "Touch it."

With a trembling hand she reached out and touched her son's cock softly, and then she wrapped her small hand around it. Chris slumped down a bit more on the couch and arched his pelvis up towards her, his mother slid off the couch so she was on her knees along side him.

"Chris this wrong, even more wrong than earlier, your father is home, asleep right upstairs." She said now jerking him off with both hands.

"Don't worry about him, he is a fool." Chris said reaching behind his mother and untying the halter top. "He should be making love to you every night."

He ran his hand down to the middle of her shoulders and urged her forward, Katie knew what he wanted with one hand on his cock still slowly stroking him she wrapped her mouth around him. Chris moaned aloud at sensation of what his mother was doing, in the back of his mind he could not believe that his mother was sucking his cock again, let alone being as skilled at it as she was.

She was working at a nice slow and steady rhythm as her head went up and down slowly, her mouth wetting his cock with her warm saliva and her hand still firmly gripping him. Chris ran his hand down her back and put his hand down her tight bikini panties and gripped her ass cheek. She spread her legs a bit and leaned forward a bit more, he easily found her pussy and slowly finger fucked her while she sucked him. After about ten minutes he knew he made her cum on his fingers and he too was close to cumming.

"Mom, mom stop for a minute." He said.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked.

"Nothing mom, nothing at all." He said sitting up and swinging his legs out so he was sitting. "Stand up."

"What." She said.

"Stand up." He said again.

Slowly she stood up and he reached out and pulled her bikini panties down and she stepped out of them as if in a dream. Chris reached up for her and put both hands around her waist and pulled her down him, she straddled his lap and he kissed her full on the mouth.

Katie gasped at how much passion that was behind the kiss as his tongue pushed into her mouth and she pushed hers into his. Chris's hands wrapped around her ass and pulled her up a bit, he was positioning his cock in line with his mother's pussy. Katie knew what her son was doing as he tried to pull her down on top of it.

"No Chris that would be wrong, it's bad enough doing what we have been, but that would be worse." She moaned.

"Come on mom, you want this as bad as I do." He said pulling her down until the head of his cock was touching the lips of her labia. "Oh Chris this is so wrong." She moaned as she stopped all resistance and let her son ease her down on his cock.

"Oh god mom, oh so warm and tight." He said.

"Oh yes, so big and hard, oh my big hard boy." She moaned. "Suck my tits, while ride you."

Chris did as she said and sucked on one of her hard nipples, he felt a small squirt of milk fill his mouth, as he let it fall out. His mother started to ride up and down on his cock faster and he sucked her other breast, she put her hands on his shoulders to get better movement. Chris slid his hands down to her ass and the two were fucking in a fast and furious rhythm on the couch.

Sounds of his grunts and the cries and soft moans of her passion filled the room; the smell of sex was now heavy in the room. Mother and son illicit passion being fulfilled while father and husband slept upstairs, his mother was now coming all over his cock and with each movement up and down he could feel her juices run out and coat his balls.

Chris could feel his balls start to tighten up and he knew he was close to cumming as well, he held her waist tighter and started to slam his cock into her faster and harder now. Her large breasts were swinging out of control on her chest as he screamed with each thrust.

"OH!"

"FUCK!"

"GOING!"

"CUM!" He screamed with the final thrust.

He unleashed burst after burst of cum into his mother's cunt, she almost thought she could feel it hitting the walls of her vagina as he did. The two of them slowly kept fucking until his cock was completely soft, looking into each other's eyes and kissing soft gentle pecks. When he was finally deflated she slowly climbed off of him and slid the panties back on put her robe back on. She gathered up the French maid outfit and left the room for bed without saying another word to her son.

Chris lay on the couch naked, he got up and slid his shorts on, he walked over to the sliding glass doors that led out to the patio, and he opened one up so the cool night air filled the room. He could not believe he had just made love to his mother while his father was upstairs sleeping. He knew that now that they crossed that threshold that things would never be the same between them again.

12.

The next day it was tough for Chris to get out of bed, but he finally forced himself to get up and shower. His mother was still in bed with his baby sister, his father explained she did not feel well and did not sleep well. Chris offered to stay home from school but his father shot him down and then asked him to go to the airport to pick his younger sister up from her flight this afternoon.

Chris was not happy about the idea, but agreed to do as his father told him, he went to school that day, and he had to put up with the usual from Brett and the other guys. He let slip that he had to pick up his sister and he made Brett, Doug and Stephen volunteer to go with him. John heard that Katie would then be alone this afternoon and would go over and see her right after school.

After school John made is way over to Katie's house, Chris would need at least an hour and a half with traffic to get his sister and get back home. He entered through the back door to see Katie in a tight pair of jean shorts bent over in the kitchen looking in one of the bottom cabinets. He quietly got behind her and grabbed her ass, she jumped up startled.

"You miss me." He said pulling her to him.

"John what are you doing here?" She asked pulling away.

"I came to see you." He said admiring her chest in tight thin wife beater that belonged to her husband.

"John, Frank is home and so is Chris, we'll get caught." She said as he pressed her against the counter.

"No we won't, I know your husband is at work for several more hours and I know Chris is at the airport picking up Katherine." He said.

"What if I said no then?" She said trying to sound defiant.

"Then I would say you are all wet." He replied.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked.

With that he reached for the hose on the sink and turned on the cold water and pulled it out, he started spraying the cold water all over the front of her shirt soaking it making it see thru. Katie wrestled with him to get him to stop as the cold water made her breasts firm up and her nipples to be very hard. John stopped and tossed the hose in the sink and turned the water off. He looked at Katie still panting to catch her breathes and then he reached for the neckline of the shirt.

He tore the thin material right down to middle to and exposed her heaving breasts, her nipples hard and erect pointing right at him. He could see goose pimples on her skin from where the cold water made her cold. Leaning in he pulled one up to his mouth and eagerly licked and sucked on the nipple just short of releasing any milk. Then he kissed her passionately on the mouth, their tongues twisting and turning inside each others mouths.

While kissing both of them reached down and undid each others bottom clothing, John undid Katie's jean shorts and plunged his hand down the front of them to rub her pussy which was now wet and warm. Katie undid his jeans and pulled his nice hard cock out of them and gently stroked it as the two of them continued to kiss.

After doing this for several minutes John could not take anymore and he broke the kiss off, he pulled his hand out of her shorts and pulled them down going to his knees. He got his face level with her crotch and put his mouth over top of her pussy. He licked the wet slit up and down, then he went to work on her hard nub of a clit making Katie moan with pleasure as she stood there playing with her large breasts.

While licking her clit, John slid two fingers into her tight pussy, her muscles contracted around his probing digits pulling them into her. He slowly finger fucked her loosening her up with each thrust while his tongue flicked over her. Katie was in heaven with the amount of attention her pussy was getting; she closed her eyes and leaned back a bit gently playing with her nipples.

She was getting looser and looser each time he moved his finger in and out, he added a third one to the party and started fingering her faster and harder now. His tongue and mouth began to move more aggressively as he licked and sucked on her sensitive nub, sending shockwaves throughout her entire body.

"Oh fuck, that's it baby, oh god you're going to make me cum." She moaned as one hand left her breasts and now pushed on the back of his head urging him on.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh I'm cumming, oh yes that's it, oh baby, oh god I'm cumming." She screamed aloud as she had one of her most powerful and intense orgasms ever.

John licked and fingered her slowly as she came down from her orgasm; her juices coated his chin and lips. He stood up and spun her around; Katie had to hold her hands on the edge of the countertop as John positioned him behind her and slid his cock into her pussy. He reached up with one hand and grabbed her breast hard and the other on her ass, he was so horny and turned on he started to slam his cock in and out of her hard and fast. You could hear their skin slapping together with every time their bodies collided with each other.

"Yes fuck me hard, give to me hard John!" Katie groaned.

"You want it hard, I'll fuck you hard!" John moaned back.

As he slammed his cock in and out of her pussy, he squeezed her breast roughly and then he slid his other hand down around her waist. With each hard thrust he gave her it lifted her off of her feet just an inch or two. Katie has had good fuck sessions in her life, she has had some real intense ones the last couple of weeks, but this one was the hardest and most intense one she had ever had.

Both of them were grunting and groaning like a pair of wild beasts, Katie was now in the midst of having another powerful orgasm. This one she almost felt as if she was going to black out it was so strong and her body was swept over with a huge wave of pleasure that made her quiver.

"Oh god Katie, I can't hold it any more, I'm going to cum." John groaned aloud.

"Oh yes lover cum, cum all over my ass." She urged him.

"Oh fuck." He said pulling his cock out shooting jet after jet of his thick cum all over her ass and lower back.

The two of them caught their breath standing in the kitchen looking at each other naked, John kissed her for a moment or two and then he looked at what he did on her ass and back.

"That was wild, I never thought to do that but it felt so hot when you did, I love the feeling when you cum hit me." She said. "Weird huh."

"No hot." He replied looking at her with lust in his eyes.

"You better get going, I need to get cleaned up and Chris will be home soon with my daughter." She said picking up her shorts and panties.

"Your right, I'll try to see you again." He said as he got dressed.

She did not protest or say no, she just left the kitchen quickly and went upstairs to her bedroom for a quick shower. John got dressed quickly and left through the back door, his departure did not go unnoticed as Butch was out front watering his lawn.

"Hey kid comes here for a minute." He called over to John

"Yes sir what can I do for you." Trying to be respectful.

"I see you going over there a lot and I happen to know that her kids are not even home, what are you doing there?" He asked him.

"Nothing just hanging out waiting for Chris, sometimes I help out." John lied.

"Hmm, that is one pretty hot lady over there, can't blame you for wanting to hang out there." He said not really sure if he believed the kid.

"Yes she is, well I got to get going, and my mom is expecting me for dinner." John said making any excuse he could to get away from Butch.

As he left Butch stood wondering what was really going on over there, one way or another he was now determined to find out. He made sure he was going to keep an eye on the coming and goings of the young guys that frequented the neighbors and see what Katie was really up too.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,019 Followers
12