Katie's New Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,746 Followers

I pulled my sweats down to my thighs and took my dick in hand. In one respect I wished Kenny had stuck around to get me off, but as I looked at the dick in my hand I thought maybe he would laugh at how much smaller I was than him.

"Six inches," I said to the night as I repeated the lie I had always told myself, because it would take a ruler jammed into my intestines to get the tip of my dick anywhere near that mark on a ruler.

I stroked my dick while I fantasized that it was Kenny's hand jerking me off, and in the seconds it took me to pop my load into the gravel an even more perverted part of my mind fantasized that Kenny was in bed with me and my wife, and after getting Kenny hard I was putting his cock into my wife while she strained to accommodate his manhood.

***

But that was all last night - a misstep or a lack of good judgement that could easily be explained if only he would let me.

With that in mind I headed down the hall to the master bedroom, determined to convince Kenny that it really had all been a big mistake the night before, I wasn't like that at all, and it would be best if he left.

"Hope you don't mind me making myself at home," Kenny was saying as he reclined on our unmade bed, naked as the day he was born.

"Look," I started to say before Kenny cut me off.

"I know I know," Kenny was saying with an amused expression on his face, taking delight that even in this situation my eyes were fixed on the flaccid tube hanging over his hip. "You were drunk - you were stoned - your wife doesn't understand you. Whatever."

"Okay," I admitted. "That was all bullshit. I've got a weakness. I admit it. I've always been able to control myself, but last night I didn't and I apologize. That was wrong."

"Wrong? Mr. Bradford, that was a lot of things but it sure as fuck wasn't wrong. I enjoyed it and so did you. Why do you think I came back here today? That was positively the best head I ever got. You damn near deep-throated me, and if you're telling the truth that you don't do it much these days, I can't imagine how good you're going to get by the end of the day when you're back in practice."

"I'm not - I can't..."

"Sure you can. You want to. You haven't taken your eyes off of my cock since you came into the room."

Kenny was telling the truth.

"I like the attention. Can't you tell? I'm getting hard watching you staring at my cock and drooling," Kenny said with his dimples and his smile. "Now why don't you come on over so we can get to it."

"Lock the door if it makes you feel better, even though your wife and Katie won't be back until 5," Kenny was saying, apparently having been briefed about their visits to the nursing home to visit Barbara's mother.

"Wonder how many times you can make me cum by then?" Kenny was saying as he watched me lock the door. "I'm what you might call insatiable, so you might have your work cut out for you."

***

"You're going to have to take your mouth off of it for a minute," Kenny was telling me. "I've got to take a piss, unless you're into that."

"No," I said as I took his spent cock out of my mouth, the ruddy pink limp organ having just shot the third load of the day down my throat, and as I watched Kenny walk out of the bedroom I rubbed my jaws and looked at the clock.

One o'clock. I forced myself to remember to keep an eye on the time to make sure that Kenny was out of here by at least 3, just in case. Until then, well... he was mine. And I was his, I admitted. He had me under a spell, or so it seemed.

"You can take your clothes off, you know Ted." Kenny said, having decided that having used my mouth as a sperm bank this much made it okay to call me by my first name.

"That's all right," I said as Kenny locked the door behind him and came over to the bed, his flaccid cock flopping all over the place as he moved.

"Come on. You're looking gross man. You're all sweaty and that stain - I don't know what that is. Don't ask don't tell I guess."

The stain he referred to was a massive dark spot that had spread to cover almost the entire front of my trousers. What started out as a little spot from my drooling dick had gotten much worse after I came in my shorts, the result of me grinding myself into the sheets a little bit while sucking on Kenny's balls.

I pulled my shirt off because it was drenched with sweat and felt uncomfortable, but I was determined to keep my slacks on until Kenny goaded me.

"I'm not going to laugh at you because you've got a little dick, if that's what you're worried about."

"It's not little."

"Then drop trow bro," Kenny quipped. "Get comfortable."

I did so reluctantly, more embarrassed about having an erection than over the size of it, and after I peeled off my soggy boxers I got back onto the bed.

"I guess you're right," Kenny said. "It's not all that small. Barbara never complained about it, did she?"

"No."

"You and her ever do any swinging?"

"Us? God no!"

"Ever think about it?" Kenny asked as I began to stroke his cock as it lay limply on his lower stomach.

"No," I lied. "Besides, Barbara would never."

"You never know," Kenny opined as he shifted around on the sweaty, stained sheets. That would be pretty cool, you know? Me and her and you? She's not bad looking for her age. A little chubby but big tits. We could DP her. You could have your dick in her pussy and I could be sticking mine up her ass. What do you think? She like it up the ass?"

"No," I said.

"How about you?"

"Not really. We did it once a long time ago but it wasn't that great."

"No Ted, I was asking whether you like it up the ass?"

"Me?" I said as I acted offended, but my look of revulsion didn't work on Kenny, who gave me that look.

"One time," I admitted as I prepared to start going down on him again. "I let one man do it but he was rough and it hurt."

"Was he big?" Kenny asked. "As big as me?"

"Not as long as you, but thick," I recalled. "Really thick."

"Well then, you should have no trouble with me," Kenny said.

"No, that's okay," I said.

"Uh - Ted," Kenny explained and he lifted my head up from his crotch by my hair. "I wasn't asking."

My anger at being manipulated by the kid finally got to me, and the idea of this little twerp, who was a half foot shorter and at least 50 pounds lighter than me making veiled threats, was too much.

Twenty seconds later, if that, I was gasping for air, with Kenny's naked body all over mine. Evidently the little guy had been a wrestler in high school, a fact I learned when I found myself with his legs immobiling mine and his right arm across my throat.

His left hand was down between my legs, but unfortunately the hold he had on me - the first time he ever touched me down there - was not one of affection.

"I'll crush them like grapes, Ted," Kenny informed me as I gasped for air, and the tron grip he had on my balls made it clear that he could do just that, and not even the feel of his cock in the crack of my ass helped my breathing. "Calm down, unless you want me to fuck you without lube."

"We all calmed now so we can talk man-to-man?" Kenny asked me after he eased up on the grip he had across my windpipe, and I nodded, but my balls were still held tightly in his fist, and suddenly I felt a rush go through my loins.

"Good grief!" I heard Kenny mutter when he realized that I was cumming, and after I stopped shooting all over the bedding her let go of my balls and wiped the back of his hand on my thigh. "You're a piece of work, Ted."

Kenny then explained that what he meant by me not having much of a choice in being taken anaally by him was not based on a phydical threat, although he proved that I would probably lose that too, but in what he had stored in his phone.

"If you want though, if it makes it better for you, I'll take you by force," Kenny explained. "Would that make you feel less guilty about wanting it, if I made you take it?"

"No, " I replied

***

"Relax," Kenny was saying as his oiled finger probed my anus, and as he worked his digit inside of me not nearly as far as his cock would probably go I wondered whether or not it would hurt as much as the alternate.

The option he gave me was him forwarding the pictures he had taken of me sucking his cock, and these weren't the dark and grainy pictures of us last night, but a whole new batch he had taken right here in my bedroom. Our bedroom.

If Barbara ever saw those pictures - well, I think that the fact that we were in OUR bed while I sucked on Kenny's cock would have been worse that the actual act. What was the hold that this kid had on me? It was more than just his cock, as attracted as I was to it. It was him.

I could picture this guy on TV as an evangelist convincing people to send their money to him, or selling cars like candy, or taking my daughter's virginity. That would be next. Poor Katie just wouldn't be as easy as me.

"Oh man you're tight, Ted," Kenny exclaimed as he pushed the tip of his cock into my ass and leaned forward, and aafter the ridge of his glans breeched the ring the rest of him lurched inside of me. "Ah! There it goes."

I whimpered as Kenny's cock slid deep into my bowels, and if he didn't have most of that absurdly long prong into me, it sure felt like it.

"You like it, don't you Ted?" Kenny said after he started sliding in and out of my ass, actually letting his cock pop out of the ring and plunging it back in over and over again. "You like my dick in your ass don't you?"

I didn't give him the satisfaction of an answer, but soon when he reached around and felt around for my dick I guess that was answer enough.

"Thought so," Kenny said as he started to thrust harder into me, probably taking pictures of this as well.

"Please Kenny," I gasped. "Jerk me off. Please?"

"You do it," He said, and so I did, and I came long before he did, spurting all over the sheets while he fucked me long and hard.

He wasn't tender or compassionate but was more of a relentless fucking machine, plunging deeper and deeper until finally he groaned while his cum filled my bowels, and even though it had hurt I felt remorse when he pulled his spent cock out of me.

"You know Mr. B.," Kenny said after saying he had to get going. "The more I look at your missus, the more I want to fuck her."

"I could never talk her into anything like that," I told Kenny, whose arrogance annoyed me more and more every minute, although maybe that was in part because he was leaving.

"You?" Kenny said and chuckled. "I don't need you to get her. Ever see the way she looks at me?"

"I - I think you're reaching a bit there," I said, although there were times, as I thought more about it, but no. Not Barbara.

"Here's what I want you to do, Ted," Kenny said as he pulled on his shirt. "Pick a night and take Katie out for the evening. Make up some shit. She's gullible. Keep her out until about 11. Make sure your lovely wife Barbara knows you wouldn't be back early too."

"And you think that my wife is going to just throw all our years of marriage away just to have sex with a kid?" I snapped, but then realized that I was not the person to make statements like that.

"Make it happen Ted," was all he said.

***

"This was fun Daddy, but I'm really getting tired," Katie told me as I dawdled over my ice cream soda at Friendly's.

How do you think I feel, I wanted to say, having endured some Twilight movie with my daughter so that her boyfriend could try to sleep with her mother - my wife.

"Okay babe," I said as I glanced at my watch, which read 10:45.

If I drove home slow we would get home just after 11. I wondered whether Kenny had even tried to do what he claimed would be easy, and figured that he had just done it to bust my chops, or to show off the power he had over me.

Either way, as I pulled into the driveway at 11:04 the house was dark.

"Mom's asleep, and I'm going to be in about 2 minutes myself," my daughter assured me after I killed the car and followed her up the stairs.

I was halfway in the house when a little red dot flashed on my hand as I held the door open for Katie. A laser pen, and when I looked over at the source I saw the perp hiding on the side of the house. Telling Katie to go ahead, I waited until she was inside before I went over to Kenny.

"What are you doing here?" I asked my tormentor. "Staying out here all night so you would make me think you actually were in there with Barbara?"

"Just got out of the house before you pulled in," he said arrogantly. "If it was up to Barb I would still be in there. She's an animal. Look at this."

Kenny yanked off his t-shirt for a second and showed me what he claimed were battle scars; scratches on his shoulders and back, a bruise on his collarbone that he claimed was from a bite my wife gave him in the heat of the moment, and some lipstick on the side of his neck.

"Doesn't prove anything," I said. "You could have done that yourself."

"Barb hadn't got any marks on her," Kenny said. "She was worried about that so except for a little redness on her back and knees, she's just as good as new, except for a pint of cum I left in her holes. All of them."

"Right."

"I found out why you said you guys didn't like anal sex," Kenny whispered in the dark. "Barb said you couldn't reach. You could only get the tip in and it kept popping out. I didn't have that problem."

My stomach started to feel queasy because the more he was talking the more I started to think that he was telling the truth, because that was exactly the reason why we didn't do anal after that one disaster. From there, Kenny's tale got worse.

"You get that lady into a gym for a couple of months and she would look great," Kenny continued. "Those tits are enormous - too bad that didn't get passed down to Katie - and those nipples are so suckable. Love that nice wide triangle between her legs too. You don't see hairy pussies like that anymore."

"And that little ladybug tattoo Barb has on her left butt cheek? I like it but you should get that redone for her because it's faded," Kenny continued.

"How the hell?" I asked.

"I don't even remember man," Kenny said. "She was shocked to see me appear there looking for Katie, but after I told her that I knew Katie wasn't going to be there and was there for her - well - I don't know who dragged who into the bedroom."

"I can't believe this," I mumbled to myself.

"Believe," Kenny said, putting his hand on my shoulder and acting sympathetic. "It happens all the time. You did it to her, remember?"

"That was different though," I said. "How many times did you - you know?"

"Let's see, the first time I came was in her pussy, the second time was in her mouth - and if it makes you feel better, you're still the best cocksucker in the family. Barb needs practice and Katie is hopeless," Kenny said.

"I wanted it again, and Barb said she wanted it too but her pussy got sore after the second time because it took me a while to cum," Kenny mentioned. "Said it had been a long time since she had such a big one - did you know about the black Lacrosse player up at St. Lawrence during college? The one she fucked on the logo of the athletic field late one night? No?"

"Why are you doing this to me," I asked as the nightmare ride continued.

"Because I can do it and because it turns me on - turns you on too, doesn't it? Let's see, I ended up fucking her between her tits that third time - shot all over her face, and then the last time was when we were making the bed and I saw that plump ass of hers bent over and, well, what can I say?"

"You've said enough," I assured him.

"Barb suspects you're queer, or at least bi," Kenny informed me. "She mentioned that, but I pretened I thought that was crazy."

"Oh brother."

"And we messed up those floral sheets so I helped her put fresh ones on - they're white with green stripes," Kenny said. "Women love that when you help them make the bed."

"Oh yeah!," Kenny exclaimed as he realized he had forgotten something. "Barb was embarrassed when I noticed that she hadn't shaved her pits in a few days. She says she usually does it every morning in the shower, but..."

"Alright," I hissed. "Enough."

"Are you mad?" Kenny asked.

"A little."

"Then how would you feel if I told you she wants to meet me in a motel some night?" Kenny said mockingly. "She didn't say wants to - she says she NEEDS to. Says she won't have to be nervous there and can let it all hang out. Oh baby, she was crazy enough in there as it was. So that's where you come in."

"Me?" I asked.

"How would you like to all of a sudden show up there? Knock on the motel door and there we are, the three of us?"

"You would like that, I suppose," I replied, figuring his ideal time would be to have both Barbara and me on our knees with him moving back and forth to fuck us both in the ass.

"Course I would and so would you. Actually the ultimate would be me with you and your wife and your daughter," Kenny said. "But until then, what do you think? Interested? The chance for her to see what kind of a man you really are, and for you to find out what she's like in the right hands?"

"What do you think?" I responded.

"Then I'll call you and give you details when it happens," Kenny said, adding, "On one condition."

"What's that?"

"Me telling you all of this," Kenny said while easing back behind the hedges on the side of the house and unbuckling his belt. "That got me kinda horny, just like it did you, and I could use one for the road. Get me off now and I'll give you the call."

He stood there brazenly in the moonlight, his slacks down to his knees while his cock swayed around in front of him, the arrogant bastard certain that he had total control over me and I was going to submit one more time.

As I dropped to my knees in the mulch and grabbed his cock, Kenny apologized for not having been able to take a shower earlier.

"But it's all Barbara on me, if that's any consolation," Kenny said as he guided my head toward his weapon, and I took it in my mouth and sucked that prong like he wanted.

I could still hear Kenny's chuckling in my head as I went into the house a little later, as well as still tasting the residue of Kenny's cum along with my wife's saliva, cunt and ass, until I brushed my teeth.

For some reason I peeked into the clothes hamper, but I knew the floral sheets would be in there, and I was right. The bedroom was pretty dark, but even in the dim light I could see the fresh sheets on the bed below my wife.

Some wife, I thought as I climbed in bed behind her, and I swear the stench of fucking was in the air. Maybe it was my imagination, but along with the scent of cologne that my wife had apparently doused herself with instead of taking a shower, the aroma of cock, cunt, cum and ass hung in the air. Some wife and some husband.

"Mmm," Barbara mumbled after pretending that I had roused her out of a sound sleep when my fingers had slipped through her moist armpit and felt the unusual presence of stubble. "How was the movie?"

"Alright," I murmured.

"Nice of you do to that with Katie," Barbara said before going to sleep. "Gave me a chance to get some things done around here."

"That's nice," I said, and while I was tempted to stick my dick into her and add a deposit to the loads in any one of her spunk filled orifices, I decided to wait.

That phone call would come soon enough.

***

thank you for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,746 Followers
12