Katie's Ordeal

Story Info
A reluctant, but compliant teen gets taken by a janitor.
3k words
4.26
104.5k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie lay on her back, staring blankly at the ceiling as the hollow sounds of boots treading on concrete slowly faded. Tears streamed freely from her eyes and her breaths came in ragged sobbing gasps. Her mind seemed unable to come to grips with what had happened. It was like part of her refused to accept the reality.

She'd just been raped.

Yet, it seemed like her mind couldn't figure out what to do now. The rational part of her, the part that understood, was screaming for her to get up and get help. But the rest of her wouldn't listen. It wanted this to all be a bad dream. An irrational fear that could never really happen. So she lay there in an empty classroom, naked and unmoving, with cum dripping from her battered sex onto the desk.

Her mind kept replaying everything that had happened. The events seared into her memory. Yet, bafflingly, what she couldn't stop thinking was that it hadn't happened like she would have expected.

She always imagined rape like they show in the movies. A dark stranger pulling the scared girl, kicking and screaming into a dark alley, tearing her clothes off and fucking her as she tries to get away.

Katie hadn't struggled. She'd been too afraid. And the man hadn't been violent. He didn't need to be.

The man, a janitor, had simply found her studying alone in an empty classroom after school. He'd seemed nice at first, complementing her hair. Not crass, or anything, just "That braid looks really nice. Must have taken a long time."

She'd smiled and thanked him. He kept chatting with her as he swept the floor. Asking innocuous questions, even listening to her as she tried to recall aloud what she'd been studying.

Things hadn't started to get tense until he closed the door. Katie immediately knew she shouldn't be alone with him. He was tall, and strongly built. Meanwhile, while she was 18, she was small and willowy. He could have broken her in half with his bare hands.

Her breath caught in her throat when he turned to her and smiled. It was not a kind smile like before. It was smug. Predatory. If a lion could smile when it trapped a fawn, it would smile like he did now.

Katie knew she should try to leave, cause a fuss if he prevented her. It was unlikely anyone was close enough to hear, but it might deter him. Instead, she sat frozen. Her hand still lifted to turn the page of her textbook. She understood now why deer freeze in headlights. That same cold, petrifying fear held her locked in place, though her heart pounded like a freight train in her chest.

The man approached her slowly, still smiling. When he reached her, he lifted his hand and gently traced his fingers over her cheek. He didn't say a word, just stood there smiling as he trailed his hand down her jawline to her throat.

Silent tears began to trail down her cheek as his hand momentarily closed around her neck, choking her. When his grip relaxed a moment later, Katie's breath was coming is shallow, uneven gasps, as if she'd just run a dozen miles.

Still the man said nothing.

Sliding his fingers around the back of her head, he gripped her brown braid tightly and gently, but insistently, pulled it back. Her face tilted up, Katie was forced to look the man in the face, her eyes wide as saucers. The man was not unattractive, but in that moment he looked absolutely bestial. His hungry, sinister smile remained on his lips, and his eyes burned with a fire that terrified her more than anything.

Tears continued to streak down her cheeks as her mouth tried to form words, but her voice would not come.

After what seemed an eternity staring into the heat of the man's lust and madness, Katie saw his free hand move down to his belt. If she'd been scared before, she was terrified now. Somehow, part of her had hoped that maybe he just wanted to scare her. That it was some sort of sick joke. But those hopes died as he deftly opened his pants and pulled his cock out.

It was big. And hard.

Katie tried to turn away as the man stepped closer bringing it towards her, but a quick, painful yank on her braid stilled her. Before she knew it, the warm, pulsing head was being gently pressed against her lips. Another quick tug on her hair, and Katie obediently parted her lips.

The man groaned as first the bulbous head, then a portion of his thick, veined shaft slipped into the warm, moist confines of Katie's mouth. It was the first sound he'd made since closing the door.

Katie remained frozen in fear, completely passive as the man began to slowly work himself in her mouth. She squeezed her eyes tight as the head of his cock probed the back of her throat, making her choke. The man seemed to like that and pushed his cock even deeper. Katie gagged, her body trying to retch as the swollen head was forced further down her throat with every slow thrust.

The man paid no heed. Using his other hand to hold her in place, he continued his slow but steady assault on her resistance. After gagging almost constantly for several minutes that felt more like hours, Katie managed to force her throat muscles to relax. Doing so allowed her to stop gagging, but also allowed the man to shove his shaft even deeper down her throat. Before long, Katie found her nose buried in the man's pubic hair, and his heavy balls brushing her chin with every thrust.

The man was moaning freely now, hips flexing as he slowly throat fucked the terrified teen. Katie's mouth and chin was covered in saliva and her jaw ached fiercely, but she was still too afraid to struggle. At this point she was simply praying the man would finish before he decided to do more to her.

Unfortunately, after a few more minutes, he pulled his turgid length out of her mouth and pulled her to her feet by the hair.

Katie had long since given up any thought of resistance. Now she gave up hope of getting out of this room without being raped. She knew it was going to happen. The man could easily force her, and she was terrified of what he would do to her if she fought back. She stood before him now, her head down, simply staring at her feet.

The man continued to be strangely gentle as he began unbuttoning her blouse. Even when he had been throat-fucking her, he had been insistent, but never rough. It was as if he could tell she lacked the capacity to resist, and all he needed was to be firm and she would comply with anything.

Katie burned with shame, realizing that's exactly what she had done. Even as the man pulled her top off and began to grope her breasts through her thin, lacy bra, she didn't even try to pull away. She'd even stopped crying now. Like a automaton, she simply let him do what he wanted and complied with every unspoken command.

He took his time stripping her, allowing himself to savor her progressive nakedness. Before long, however, she stood completely naked. Her clothes in a neat pile on the desk she'd been sitting in. Never losing that same, disturbing smile, the man began caressing her naked skin. And not just her breasts, though he did spend a good deal of time cupping them, squeezing them, and lightly flicking her nipples. He also spent time simply touching her. Resting his large hand on the small of her back as his other palm slid down her stomach to apply gentle pressure on her sex.

Terrified and slightly numb, some part of her found his touches pleasant. Somehow, they felt more sensual than the frenzied gropings her ex had done when they had sex. Another part of her, however, felt as if his every touch left a stain on her skin she could never wash off. The two sides of her warred as the man continued to caress her.

Eventually, the man tired of simply touching her. By now his cock was so erect it seemed about to burst. His touches had worked a spell on her, though, creating an unwanted warmth between her thighs. She knew what it meant, but she tried to pretend it wasn't happening as turned her around and bent her over the desk. Her chest was heaving from a combination of fear and arousal as her mind fought against her body.

The fight abruptly ceased and fear took over when she felt the steely length of him press against her exposed sex. The realization of what was happening was like a bucket of cold water splashed over her. Shaken out of her numbness, but still too scared to resist, she lowered her head to the desk and started sobbing.

The man didn't seem to notice. He slowly passed the bulbous head of his cock over the lips of her pussy, wetting himself from her arousal. Then he pressed the swollen, slippery head to her entrance and slowly, but firmly, pushed it inside her. Katie cried out at this pain. Even though she'd been moist, the man's cock was much bigger than she'd had before and it stretched her painfully.

As the man began steadily working his cock in and out of her, probing deeper with every thrust, Katie's cries began to raise in volume. Without changing his tempo, the man brutally slapped her ass, causing her to jump in pain and surprise. When she cried out again, only to have him slap her again, harder this time, she got them message. Biting her lip to keep from crying out, Katie forced herself to endure her rape as quietly as possible.

Before long, the man had worked his way as far in as he could go, deep enough to hit the opening to her uterus, and began to pick up in speed. Mercifully, as her pussy had finally stretched to accommodate him, his thrusts no longer hurt as they had. Katie was able to stop biting her lip, which had nearly begun to bleed. With the pain gone, her body began once more to respond to the ordeal.

Katie found her breathing heavier and her crying slowed. A warmth started spreading from her sex every time the man thrust his thick cock into her. As the man reached a steady but insistent pace, Katie started biting her lip, this time to keep from moaning. While tender, she could not deny that the pounding in her pussy was feeling better with every thrust.

After a few more minutes fucking her, the man pulled out. By this time Katie was openly gasping. Pleasure, pain, and fear warred within her, keeping her well away from orgasm, but unable to deny how it had felt. Customarily, at this point, the man seemed to take no notice of her state. Instead he simply pulled her upright and turned her around. Without a word, he placed his hands on her shoulders, firmly pushing her to her knees.

A thousand thoughts swirled through Katie's mind. She felt scared, in pain, and violated, but at the same time knew part of her enjoyed what he was doing, which only added shame and humiliation to her list of conflicting feelings. Despite whatever she felt, however, she continued to docilely do whatever the man wanted. She was still afraid of what he might do to her if she resisted, so she knelt before him.

She could smell herself on him when he brought his cock to her face, a thought that both reviled her and caused her nipples to harden. Obediently, she parted her lips to receive him. This time, however, he apparently wanted more from her than passive submission. Still without speaking, he reached down and lightly nudged her head forward. When she didn't respond right away, he slapped her instead. It wasn't a particularly hard slap, but it stung, and she knew he would hit her harder if she did not do as he wished.

And so, drawing up what little ability she had for action, Katie leaned forward and took the glistening head of his cock into her mouth.

The taste of her on his cock tossed her stomach and caused her pussy to clench. She was still stuck somewhere between terror and arousal and it only served to confuse her more. Forcing herself to continue, with tears beginning once more to run the well-worn tracks on her cheeks, Katie began bobbing her head back and forth, sucking on his cock.

Above her, the man was groaning softly again. In her mouth, his cock felt like a living piece of wood. Incredibly stiff and large, but warm and pliant. Katie had given blowjobs before, but rarely and she was never very good at the best of times. Now, terrified, exhausted and emotionally drained, she could do little more that move her head back and forth, sucking gently. The man didn't seem to care, however, and simply moaned softly as she sucked him.

It didn't take long for the hard tiled floor to start hurting her knees, but Katie knew better than to stop. After a few more minutes, her knees warred with her jaw over which one hurt most. Once more she started crying from pain, her sobs muffled by the cock in her mouth.

Whether he noticed her discomfort or not, the man allowed her to continue for another minute or two before grabbing her by the hair once more and pulling her to her feet. Grateful by this point just to be off the floor and to give her jaw a rest, Katie was almost glad when he pushed her lay back on the desk. Hooking her legs in the crook of his elbows, the man stepped between her spread thighs, placing his cock, wet with saliva, at her entrance once more.

His hard shaft slid into her easier this time, and the man quickly began pumping her.

Katie was past the point of caring about anything. Being forced to enduring the blowjob had sapped what feelings she'd had for her ordeal, pleasant or otherwise. Now she just wanted it to end. Completely limp, hands dangling off the sides of the desk, eyes staring blankly at the ceiling, breasts bouncing freely with each thrust, Katie simply endured now.

Slowly, she felt warmth beginning to spread once more from her sex, in time with the man's forceful thrusts, but she found she no longer had the strength to care. She simply let her mind disappear into the fog of pleasant feelings his hard cock was causing.

Dimly, she became aware the man's pace was increasing, his breath become ragged. He started pounding into her so hard, her arms started bouncing and the desk shook. Suddenly, his body went rigid, he groaned loudly, and with a few final, frantic thrusts, emptied himself within her. For a long moment, he remained inside her, catching his breath. Then, with a happy sounding sigh, he pulled out and tucked is semi-flaccid cock back into his pants. Katie shivered slightly when she felt his cum start to ooze out of her pussy.

After running his hands gently over her breasts one last time, the man turned, picked up his cleaning supplies and headed to the door. As he was about to head out, he turned to her "Be here again tomorrow," he said softly, a trace of threat in his voice, "don't make me look for you."

With that, he walked out, closing the door behind him.

Katie lay there for hours, long after she'd started to shiver from the cold. Something just would not let her get up. it felt like, if she got up, she'd have to face what happened. If she stayed here, she could pretend it didn't happen.

Finally, sore, stiff and cold, she forced herself to her feet. She the cum leaking from her had mostly dried, but some still dripped on the floor as she struggled to get her clothes back on. Her mound felt heavy and tender in her panties and seemed to rub uncomfortably as she walked. It took her nearly an hour to get on the bus and get home. During that time, she neither spoke to, nor looked directly at anybody. She just stared at the ground in front of her feet. She knew if she spoke to anyone, somehow they'd know what happened. It was a reality she was unready to face.

Thankfully, when she got home, the only sign of her parents was a note on the fridge saying leftovers were in the blue Tupperware. Heading upstairs, Katie made a b-line to the shower. She stripped out of her clothes, throwing them down the shoot, as if they were somehow to blame, and stepped into the hottest water she could stand.

It didn't help. She stayed in the shower, sitting in the tub hugging her knees to her chest, after the hot water had long run out. When she finally made herself shut off the water and wrap herself in a towel, her teeth were chattering, but she still felt dirty.

Several minutes later, dried and dressed in pajamas, no appetite at all, Katie stared at the ceiling, sleep a distant hope. Her mind kept replaying what had happened. The more times it did, the more unreal it felt, until she could almost believe it had happened to someone else. Finally, though, much as she tried to avoid it, she thought about the man's words as he left.

She was distraught. She was shaken. Maybe even broken. But still part of her was thinking about his words, and wondering...

what would happen if she went back?

To be continued???